Victoria's Pleasure Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
The Process of pleasuring my mistress.
1.4k words
3.91
11.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lixalot
Lixalot
1 Followers

The final flight was smooth. Having endured a couple of layovers, I had napped most of the way before making our descent into Miami/Dade International. Surprisingly, butterflies filled my stomach as I looked out the window at the eastern coast of the Florida shoreline.

I remembered her instructions clearly and the topic of the visit, deplaned and walked through the spacious baggage claim area of the airport. My mind was blurry from travel yet focused with thoughts ranging from the concert on which I was to write a review to what I was going to do to savor her if given the chance.

Having rented a car and started the drive, stifling humidity filled the air as the sun set in the early evening. She had given her address and requested that I visit, and, as I had found through our online communication, her "requests" were not to be taken lightly.

I pulled into the complex, double checked the address and parked the car. Dressed in a pair of jeans and a loose white linen shirt, I checked myself in the side mirror the best I could. I knew her lover lived with her but was unsure if she would be home. My mind raced, unsure of what was about to happen as approached her door.

I walked up and knocked 3 times, as she had directed, and awaited a response. A few excruciatingly long seconds passed before the door opened and she stood before me. "Hello Gabriel" she said soft and sweetly, holding the door open with her arm slightly above her shoulder, "do come in."

To compliment her inviting, coy, smile, she wore a flowing black dress with red floral pattern that rested just above her knees and framed a slender, fit figure. She had shared pictures with me before, but as she stood before me I was reminded that any complaining I did during my travel was surely misguided. I smiled, my eyes perusing her figure ever so slightly, "Thanks Vicky, it is wonderful to see you." I took a step inside the door.

I walked inside the apartment and looked around, putting my bag down as I heard her close the door behind me. "Have a long trip?" She asked, her voice enchanting, "you must be tired."

I turned around, facing her, "not that bad, but I'm glad to be out of airports."

As her head turned towards the bathroom, her long, black hair caressed her shoulders. "Why don't you shower and get cleaned up?" She smiled. "Everything should be in there for you."

I nodded, grateful to finally relax a bit, grabbing my bag and walking into the bathroom.

"I said 'everything' would be in there for you," she asserted, looking at my bag as I turned around.

I smiled, nodded understandingly as I put my bag back down and walked in the bathroom. Closing the door behind me, I slipped off my shirt and noticed a white cotton terry cloth robe folded neatly on the counter and a pair of men's G-string bikini bottoms laid on top of the robe.

I inspected them before placing them back down on the robe. Starting the shower, I stripped down and took a nice long hot steamy shower, the heat of the water relaxing my body from the stress of travel.

I stepped out and put on the G-string bottoms, feeling the tightness of the straps around my waist and the constriction of the fabric in front left hardly anything to the imagination. I slid the robe on and tied it tight in front. It was short, just above my knees.

Checking myself out in the mirror, the thought it was not MY choice of attire crossed my mind before I walked out.

The cool air mixed with the steamy heat of the shower as I opened the door and stepped into the living room, finding it empty. "In here," I heard her voice call from the bedroom, "come in here Gabe."

I made my way down the short hallway to the open door down and turned inside, seeing her sitting on the edge of the bed with her bare feet on the floor. A short succinct "Vicky," I acknowledged with nod of my head.

"Come in." She smiled, "Close the door." I obliged as the words danced off her tongue.

My eyes took in her figure. Her slender long legs, slightly parted, dangled off the bed as she leaned back confidently on her hands. I followed her confident eyes to come closer.

Lifting up her hand, she pointed for me to kneel. I slid onto my knees on the floor at her feet, my eyes gazing up and down her slender calves to her knees and thighs.

She lifted her foot towards my shoulder, laughing playfully. "It IS good to finally see you Gabriel," she said as she placed her foot on my shoulder. There was a hint of her panties under her dress as I looked down her tone calf and thigh, my mind filling with thoughts and the constriction tightness of the G-string feeling pressure of growth.

I nodded. "It is so good to see you, my Vicky" I lifted my hand up and ran it along the top of her foot and shin, turning my head to give the inside of her ankle a light kiss.

"Say my name again, Gabriel," she said softly and playfully, "I do enjoy hearing my name come from your lips."

I complied, looking at her and saying softly, "Vicky."

"Again," she solicited again. "My full name."

As I said it, "Victoria," it elicited a playful and joyous smile from her ruby red lips.

She pulled her foot from my shoulder and hand to slide it along my chest before placing it on the floor, my eyes focused on her feet as she playfully wiggled them around. "You like my feet, don't you Gabriel?"

I nodded in agreement as I put my hands out on the outside of both her feet bent over, leaning in closer to her bare feet with my face.

Lightly, I kissed the top of her foot down to her toes, kissing each toe along her foot while my eyes took in the smoothness of her ankle and foot. I kissed across to her other foot and found the toes on her other foot equally inviting, kissing along the length of each toe and up her foot to the top of her ankle.

My eyes roamed up; I could see no further than the bottom of her calf as I reached out with a hand and cupped under her foot, gently rubbing as I pulled it off the floor a couple of inches, kissing back down her foot and taking two of her toes between my lips and sucking gently.

I leaned up slightly as I looked upon the length of her leg, my eyes roaming as I gently and slowly sucked on each toe individually. Looking up, I caught her eyes looking down at me as I continued to savor each toe, kissing and sucking it in, running my tongue between her toes.

Kissing down the length of her foot from underneath, feeling her press her toes and ball of her feet against my nose as I kissed down to her heel, I ran my tongue along the underside back up. Feeling her other foot rest on my shoulder as I kissed along the bottom of her foot.

I let her foot down and gently reached for her other foot, paying the same attention to detail to every toe and to her foot, continuing to look up at her as I did so. Her eyes were so enchanting, captive as she looked down at me, she placed her toes between my lips, letting me suck them gently. Feeling her run her foot in circles as I kissed along underneath again, pressing against my face as I kissed her heel again.

Pulling my mouth back up towards her toes, I felt her other foot on my shoulder give a sharp push back, pushing me back to an upright position again as I held her foot and looked up at her. "Are you glad to be here, Gabriel?"

Nodding my head in longing agreement, I looked up into her eyes while I continued to run my hand along her foot in my hand.

"Show me you're glad to be here, Gabriel," her voice was stern yet seductive as her legs parted and she stood up off the bed. She looked down at me with her creamy slender thighs mere inches from my face, put her hand on my head and pulled me closer. "Show me how glad you are to finally meet me in person."

Lixalot
Lixalot
1 Followers