Victoria's Second Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But who cared? Nice, nice, nice and twice! Tonight really was my night!!

'Vic doesn't do anal,' Hev said when she at last withdrew, 'but we do, don't we?'

Vic stretched out beside me as Hev went back to her drawer and chose a smaller dildo; one six or seven inches long and not too stout. I watched her coat it in lube. Anal wasn't my favourite act but we'd gone that way before, and more than once.

It didn't hurt that much and it didn't kill you. And some of the G-spot sensations were astounding.

Okay, so I'm stretching the truth by sounding reluctant. Anal might not be my favourite activity but it certainly isn't my least favourite. I wouldn't be a repeat offender if I actually hated it, would I?

And Hev and I had serial repeated.

'Lie on your side,' Hev instructed. 'We're coming from a new angle.'

'Is that coming or cumming?' I quipped, my heart wibbly-wobbling inside me.

'Both, with any luck at all. So roll, won't you?'

I rolled onto my side and Vic rolled onto hers so she was facing me. Her eyes were brown pools.

'You don't have to,' she said softly.

'Yes she does,' said Hev.

'Yes I do,' I agreed, wondering why I was so susceptible to lovely peepers and sexy specs.

Hev lubed me up generously, using a finger or two to work some of it inside. Then slowly, slowly, soft and almost as tender as Vic, she eased her way in.

That wonderful sense of fullness hit me immediately. Hev then reached around my body and took hold of my tits and I cried out, 'Yes!!'

And then she started to move and I went heavenward again.

Hev always took care when she fucked my ass. Hurricanes were not allowed when it came to her and asses. Even so this time was special. This time she was strong as ever but also very soft and very, very gentle.

This time I was enraptured.

Moaning and groaning approval I realized Vic was still wearing her nine inch toy. It was rubbing on my pussy. No, my pussy was rubbing on its lovely long, long length. My body was moving in response to Hev's. We were dancing the dance together and, consequently, my pussy was . . .

Was . . .

'You don't have to,' Vic said again, her eyes bigger, browner and more liquid than ever.

Oh wow! Was she going to . . . to . . .

Sheer excitement flooded my veins. Being double penetrated was something I hadn't considered as a possibility. Not ever and definitely not in an all-girl threesome.

'Yes I do,' I said eagerly.

Exhibiting all her habitual care and consideration, Vic steered her dildo, gently moved her hips . . .

My delighted scream must have woken the dead in the nearest graveyard. Had I thought Hev was filling me in a wonderful way? Well I had known nothing. With both of them in me I didn't feel just twice as full, I felt ten times as full. Maybe twenty times as full.

And oh . . . my . . . GOD . . . my G-spot was now being stimulated from fifty different sides!

Reaching out blindly I grabbed Vic's delicious torpedo tits and squeezed.

'Fuck me, yes,' I yelled, 'fuck me please, please, pretty please, please!'

They were both moving with me, on me, into me by then, Hev strongly but not too strongly, Vic a tad faster than usual, a tad harder. They were using different timings and beats but the combined effect was marvellous.

No, not marvellous, it was excellent, ecstatic; supreme; incredible; out of this world . . .

Pick your own hyperbole and it was that to the power of sixty squillion.

Chapter Nine

Afterwards I was as drained as I'd ever been. Hev couldn't have drained a pint of beer so totally and absolutely. And it was largely due to Vic, too, of course. Talk about a team effort!

One thing about Hev: she's a stickler for hygiene. She'd put a bath towel on her bedroom carpet and all used toys went on it, en route for her dishwasher. There was quite a collection on there by the time she told Vic it was her turn.

'You can watch and make a start on that second bottle of pinot,' she said to me. 'And feel free to jill while you are at it. It'd be rude not to.'

So I refilled the communal glass and sat at the bottom of the bed, watching Vic take Hev with a lot of gusto and, because I didn't want to be taken for a piker, I jilled as I watched and sipped.

At this point my honesty is shining through again. I've always had a warehouse full of orgasms to draw from but by then the well had run dry.

Is that yet another mixed metaphor?

Anyway, screw the English language. I didn't need to jill but Hev had asked me to, so I did. And, if I was only going through the motions, so what? Hev was watching me as I watched Vic fuck her, harder and harder and harder.

She is a girl of surprising contrasts, Vic. Very surprising contrasts indeed. There again she'd been fucking Hev for years on end, so naturally there were hidden depths. Vic probably knew what Hev wanted better than Hev did herself.

Suddenly soft, gentle and tender were discarded. Suddenly everything was hard, harder and way hardest.

And Hev screamed out her appreciation.

Yes, they'd done this before, all right.

'Give me that glass,' Hev said as Vic rolled off her, gasping for breath. 'It's you on her next. Then it is me on you.'

That's how the rest of the night went: one of the crew watching and (possibly) pretending to jill, the other two fucking in every position we could dream up between us.

Make that a lot of positions.

And forget what I said about my empty orgasm warehouse. Turned out there was an annex at the back.

Yes, an annex stuffed to the rafters.

*****

'You do realize we will be the talk of the grapevine for the next couple of weeks: Snow White and the Ice Queen double-teaming the innocent young programmer.'

I frowned at Vic. The three of us were on our sides like a sandwich again, with me the meat in the middle. I was face-to-face with the super-sexy CEO and Hev was snuggled behind me, her tits on my shoulder-blades. It was seven in the morning and (at last) we'd dropped fucking in favour of a little cuddling.

'The Ice Queen,' I echoed. 'Surely that's not what they call you. I've never seen anyone less icy in my life.'

'Sure it is,' said Hev. 'She never used to screw the crew, remember? Everyone used to think that she was a virgin.'

'I was,' said Vic, 'until I met you.'

'Don't listen to her, Kat. When I met her she was shagging half of Headingley: half the female half that is.'

With that Hev ran her tongue up the nape of my neck, squeezed my tits and got up. 'I'm going to stick this lot in the dishwasher,' she said, indicating the sizeable heap of toys on the towel. 'I'll set the coffee machine going while I'm at it. See you both in the shower in five minutes. Feel free to start without me.'

Vic still had her glasses on. I took them off for a moment so I could kiss her eyelids.

'Last night was awesome,' I told her. 'And don't worry about the grapevine. I can say no comment like a politician.'

'I know for a fact we were spotted in the Potting Shed,' she replied. 'And we'll almost certainly be noticed rolling up in the same taxi.'

'You get a taxi of your own, then. I'll go in with Hev like every other Thursday morning. That'll put the gossips off.'

Vic nodded, her eyes captivating me as per always.

'I have a better idea,' I said. 'Let's send Hev off in a taxi while we stay here.'

She smiled and gave me one of her lingering kisses.

'Last night really was awesome,' she assured me. 'But I want you to myself again. I shouldn't do it, but I'm going to.'

'What shouldn't you do?'

'Keep on seeing you. But I want to. You'll be gone in a few months. I might never see you again.'

I wanted to keep on seeing her as well. But I had loyalty to Hev. Dave was back on the scene too. Just how complicated was my sex life going to get!

'I don't do commitments,' I warned her.

'I don't do secret affairs,' she replied. 'But for you I'll make an exception.'