Victoria's Secret: Hotel Hooker!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, master," I said, mortified all the more because I knew he was right. Shamar was my master, and even with the condom on I groaned with humiliation as I felt his hot seed balloon up the rubber inside my ass.

I had many masters that day, but I was smart and I learned fast. Blacks, Pakistanis, Oriental, bald or obese, old or pimply, I took them all on. Blowjobs or a finger up their ass made them come quicker. I looked up at them while I blew them, knowing the power trip would make them shoot their load faster. I came a lot, but faked it when I didn't, since it made the guys hot to make them think they were driving me crazy. Taking on two or three buddies was more cash for not a lot more work, and it was no more degrading to have a cock in my mouth and butt at once as to do it one at a time.

It was a big mistake to work so close to home. I ended up blowing my garbage man and a young man who worked at the convenience store near my house. I ended up sucking off my High School Chemistry teacher. I wonder what he would have said if he knew his best student, sweet little innocent Victoria, was on her knees polishing his knob. Heck, I wonder what his WIFE would have said.

I was strutting my goods in front of the hotel when one of the guys asked me if he could watch me do it with another girl. I was shocked and speechless. Vicky, my pimp for the night, was not. Five minutes later I was naked on the bed with my legs spread wide, giving and receiving from Darcy, a cute red headed Irish girl who licked my twat for all it was worth. I returned the favor.

I got extra for my first-ever lesbian experience, but I didn't care about tips. I wanted them in-and-out, literally. Julie was right about the shaving, too, and I kept a rag handy for cleanups, wiping off my pussy like it was the counter at a busy truck stop diner. Without a shower to cleanup my stink only got only worse. None of the customers ever licked my pussy -- I stank too much for that, but they sure did fuck it. Over and over and over again.

Julie threw me some curve balls whenever she thought I was getting TOO cocky -- three homeless guys who I knew weren't paying shit and who stunk like a urinal, a kinky bastard who wanted me to milk him like the cowgirl I was dressed like while he MOOED, a guy who brought his own handcuffs. I took them all, the worst ones with an amused Vicky watching...and grinning at me the whole time.

In her eagerness to make sure I got the full pimp experience Julie sold me CHEAP, between £30 and £50 a trick, which meant I only got £6 to £10 per cock. Plus she charged me £100 a night for the room, and another £50 for the "brunch buffet" -- a disgusting hamburger and the chance to get some water from the water fountain in the lobby. Thanks to Julie, I worked all night Friday, and all night Saturday, and finally got off at 2PM Sunday. Just in time for church.

When I asked for my clothes back and some money for a cab, Julie laughed. "You have something more valuable than money. You have SKILLS. Now get your ass out on the street and earn your way home before I put you back to work to pay me tuition for all I taught ya'"

I practically ran out the door. Since I didn't even have a rubber my first trick was bareback and earned me £40 and a mouthful of jizz. I didn't have Julie or Jake pimping me, which meant the money was mine, but I was terrified. I was a rogue, and if one of the other pimps spotted me, my wings would be clipped and I'd be put to work again.

I bought some condoms and turned another trick with fat middle-aged slob who probably worked in an office building I owned. I wanted to make sure I had some "mad money" in case something happened on the cab ride home, as I didn't want to be walking through a posh neighborhood dressed like a whore and reeking of dried semen. As it turned out I had nothing to worry about. I had to walk for miles before I finally got a cab that would stop for me, and the driver wasn't interested in money. I earned my ride.

I didn't go home, though. I went directly to Randolph's. My voice got me through the main gate. The butler was stunned when he opened the door, his nose crinkling up from the smell. He didn't recognize me until I took of my wig and explained Randolph and I were playing a game. He winked and me and fetched his master.

Randolph was stunned by my costume, and wig, and "pig sty stink" as he put it. But he sure did like my new bag of tricks. I gave him the full customer experience, and this time I got to keep the tip. We did it like bunnies all night; I knew that tonight Randolph was going nowhere.

After showering I decided to wear my hooker costume home, packing a change of clothes with me so I could change into something more discrete before I reached my estate. I’m not sure why I did it. Perhaps after a night of wild sex with Randolph the hooker costume seemed appropriate. I even opted out of clean underwear and wore the dirty, lacy red underpants I had been forced to wear at the hotel. I don’t know why I wore them, or why I didn’t wash them, except that the second they touched my pussy I felt my juices starting to flow.

As a final touch I layered on my “whore makeup” the best I could using the more expensive cosmetics I had on hand. Seeing me clean and “ready for work” Randolph fucked my mouth one more time “for the road” before I left. He pulled out right before he came, blowing his spunk all over my face.

“I trust you won’t mention this to anyone,” Randolph said to his butler as I tried to make myself look a bit less rumpled.

“Of course, sir. Very good, sir. May I call the car for the young lady?”

“Yes,” Randolph said, chuckling as he rubbed the gobs of semen in my face so they wouldn’t dry in clumps.

“My lady,” indeed!

The butler was an old family retainer, and I knew he would be discrete. After the stuff he’d seen Randolph’s father and mother pull I wouldn’t even make the highlight reel.

As for the gardeners and the other household staff I looked so different – so unexpectedly different – no one recognized me. Randolph’s driver, a brawny young lad of about 21, polite but rough around the edges, had no idea of who I am.

I had never liked the way Randolph’s driver or the way I had caught him looking at me when he drove me home, a problem easily solved by keeping the partition up. But on this drive the partition was down and locked, and when I tried to raise it he just laughed.

“Can’t have a tart drinking the master’s fine whiskeys,” his politeness gone. “If you want a drink get one of your johns to buy you one back at the ho house!”

I blushed a little as he looked me up and down, laughing. “You like being a tart? I bet you do. You and the master humping all night. I bet you gave it to him real sweet. Made a lot of noise, didn’t you? Just like a real slut.”

“Must have been nice for you, sleeping in a fine gentleman’s bed, instead of humping against some dumpster. Must have been nice to give head without having to lean over the gearshift.”

“Not sure why the master picked you – probably not getting up from that stuck-up-bitch girlfriend of his. I guess it’s like when he sends me out to buy him some KFC. You finger licking good, whore?” I squirmed in my seat as he looked me up and down and laughed.

“Nice tits on you. Nipples all nice and firm. Here, I’ll turn up the air. There we go, let’s flip those headlights on. I wouldn’t mind sucking on those. Why don’t you spread your legs and show me what you got? Let me see your snatch!” he said, giving me a dirty laugh.

I looked away, blushing. Unfortunately for me my embarrassment was misinterpreted as haughtiness.

“Don’t you act all high and might with me, whore, with the master's baby batter dripping off your chin." I quickly reached for my chin, and to my horror, realized a big gob had indeed formed a humiliating icicle which I quickly broke off.

"How many guys you do in a night? 10? 20? 30? Suck a posh dick and now a working man’s tool not good enough for you? Lousy whore. Show me your gash or your walking from here.”

I looked out the window. We were in the middle of the English countryside, without anyplace for me to change. And although I still had my ID getting picked up by the police in my current guise would be more than a tad embarrassing.

Maybe I had no choice. But the perversity of being ordered about by a man who had been driving me around for years but who’s name I had never even bothered to learn turned me on. When I lifted myself up off the seat, spread my legs and pushed my lacy red knickers to one side I was already wet.

“Oh, that’s a nice gash. Bare and hot. I can smell you from here, bitch. Finger it. Finger it till you come.”

I brought my boots up onto the car seat, spreading myself wide for his viewing pleasure. With two fingers I fucked myself, using my thumb to rub my clit. Too excited to drive, he pulled off the road to watch me pleasure my hot pussy.”

“That’s it…make it all nice and juicy. You get wet quick don’t you? Don’t you? Yeah, just like a good little whore. You were made for this line of work, baby, with that hot little snatch of yours. Ready to hump 24/7. Randy, ready, and juicy all the time.”

I came, but I didn’t stop. I kept rubbing hard and fast.

“Look at that little hole of yours twitched? Do you come with your customers? Of course you do. You’d be a whore even if they didn’t pay you. Hot little fuck bunny. That’s it… keep rubbing that stinky little snatch of yours. Show Pug how you do it.”

Pug. Of course. I had heard Randolph call him Pug before, but I didn’t remember his name. As Lady Victoria, girlfriend of his master and his clear social superior, Pug’s never mattered to me.

It’s ironic that I learned his name was when got in the back of Randolph’s limo, ordered me up on all fours, and fucked me fast and hard.

Even as he fucked me the degrading commentary continued. “You like getting it like a dog? Of course you do. Just like a real bitch. Bark for me, bitch. Bark to show me you’re in heat.”

I did my best canine howl as we both came together. Pug left me his used condom, laughing I could keep it as a “souvenir”. I did.

Randolph’s joked about hiring me for an upcoming bachelor party for one of his friends. He’s joking, of course, but the idea of “Vicky” fucking all of the grooms at one of my posh girlfriend’s weddings and then being a proper bridesmaid at the wedding the next day really makes me hot.

I've thought of inviting Randolph to visit me at the hotel to see how I learned all the tricks I showed him. I knew it would turn him on to see me working in a stop-and-fuck, but I also knew that if I went back it would be a very long weekend for me.

Long, hard, and very fun.

12