Victoria's Secret: War Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sergeant Sia smiled at the pretty blonde's discomfort as he pretended to read the form letter as if it were something unique. "This is from Ministry of Health. Doctor must take you off list. You go through that door."

Victoria frowned as he pointed to the door marked EXAMINATIONS. "I don't need an examination, I need to stop getting these bloody letters. When I told the Doctor last month he said he couldn't help me until the police gave him the right form."

Sergeant Sia shrugged and without getting off his stool reached into the file cabinet by his feet to extract the correct form. "Take form and give to Doctor. Through door. Examination first. Then form."

Victoria blushed as Sergeant Sia leered at her. Taking the form she quickly perused it. "I don't need an examination! I'm not a... Wait. This is a bloody dog license."

Sergeant Sia laughed and went into the drawer again to fish out the correct form. Victoria wondered if it had been an accident. Glaring daggers at him Victoria snatched the form out of his hand, and headed into the dreaded examination room.

The other prostitutes were already stripping. "I don't need an examination," Victoria protested. The stout nurse was not impressed.

"You no special, English lady. You name on list. You strip. You strip." she said, indicating the other prostitutes. "Doctor need to check whore pussy. Butt hole too. Strip! Strip! Everything. Off. Now, now!"

Focusing on her goal Victoria bit her teeth as she began to slow unbutton her lovely white dress. She wore more clothes than the 7 other prostitutes, but soon enough Victoria was stark naked and heading into the so-called "examination room". Victoria shuddered when she saw the too familiar but still horrifying wooden bench. After a quick slap across her naked bottom from the nurse she joined the other girls, scampering into a kneeling position, bottoms up, hands on the ground, with her legs and bottom cheeks spread wide for "inspection."

Victoria's heart sank for she knew the nurse was right. Her hair was blonde and skin fair, but kneeling on the bench with her legs spread to shoulder width she looked no different than the other whores.

The Doctor never bothered to change his gloves as he moved from girl-to-girl, but at least his fingers were greasy and the examination quick. Victoria would have minded it a lot less if Sergeant Sia hadn't wandered in "accidentally", claiming that he had stepped through the wrong door at a station he had been working at for 20 years. Once inside he slowly walked the line, ogling the girl's exposed pussies and bottom holes and letting out a little whistle of appreciation as he paused to peruse Victoria's blonde gash.

"Like a row of slot machines," the fat cop snickered.

"Yes, we have some real money makers here," the Doctor agreed.

Victoria blushed beet red at the compliment. She wondered how much she had generated in her years of whoredom. She had never seen a dime, of course - the men paid her with tickets, and after they left the officers club they didn't even get extra rations, and were fed spoiled fruit, putrid rice and disgusting fish heads she had to suck on to get enough calories to survive. But there was no doubt about it; her tight English pussy had generated money for the men who had sold her.

It had been a long war for Victoria and her friends. The Allies had skipped her island, calculating it was not worth the men required to retake it. Victoria and her friends were made to suck and fuck until the very end, through all of the campaigns, through the dropping of the Bomb, even past VJ day. It wasn't until the British army landed on the island that the women were finally freed.

When she heard the Doctor unsnap his gloves Victoria and the other girls rose off the bench. Officer Sia smiled as the Governor's daughter was handed her humiliating "work card" authorizing her to hump in any brothel in the country for the next 30 days. Then it would be time for another inspection.

Victoria needed the Doctor's signature, but she wanted to get dressed first. She wanted him to see her as a lady, not as a naked whore, her pussy still greasy from his pudgy fingers.

As Victoria headed back into the next room Officer Sia grabbed her wrist. "Where you go, war whore?" he asked gruffly.

"I need to get dressed," she stammered, disgusted to even be touched by the fat and leering police officer.

"You can't get dressed until you pay your examination fee," he said flatly. "5 shillings."

Victoria frowned. Normally the examination fees were paid by the pimps, but as she had no pimp she would have to face the further indignity of paying the police to strip and violate her. 'The money is in my purse."

"No clothes. No clothes until you pay fee," Officer Sia insisted.

"But the money's in my purse. I can't pay..."

Officer Sia smiled. "Can't pay, you get pimps to pay your fee. You have work card, and he pay fee, and then you work. I be your first customer."

Victoria shuddered at the thought. Officer Sia had reveled in her degradation, repeatedly telling her to "look at my face" while he fucked her and making her thank him for giving her "a good whore fucking." If she turned herself into a pimp that meant spreading her legs for Sia, his friends, and anyone else with the money or tickets to fuck her.

"In with the other whores," Sia barked, slapping Victoria hard on the ass and forcing her to fall in line behind the other prostitutes waiting for their pimps. Victoria took her place in line, but as soon as she got out of Sia's sight she ran through the other door and circled around to the room with her clothes, ignoring the catcalls of the handcuffed prisoners waiting to be led upstairs to the transport van as she ran naked down the hall.

Grabbing her clothes Victoria pulled her dress over head and slipped her shoes on as she half ran up the stairs. Instinctively she knew that Officer Sia was hot on her tail and if he caught her at the very least she would spend the rest of the evening again earning her money on her back.

The Lieutenant didn't seem to notice that she wasn't wearing stockings or underwear, although he did ask if she was all right when he heard her gasping for breath. Ten minutes later she was happy to be back in the safety of her Uncle's limousine and on her way back to the Governor's Mansion.

Sitting in the backseat Victoria raised the partition so the young Lieutenant couldn't see her putting on her panties or stockings. She spent the rest of the trip home examining her work card. She hadn't seen one before; the pimps has kept her paperwork for her. It felt odd handling her license. But now examined it closely, fascinated with the horrors the tiny card represented.

Once home Victoria entered through the side entrance, avoiding her so-called servants and making her way up to her grand bedroom suite. Inside she locked the door, then poured herself a Bourbon as she slowly stripped herself naked, admiring herself as she posed in the gigantic mirror. Naked, she pulled a large chair in front of the enormous mirror and knelt on it, spreading her legs wide as she looked over her shoulder at her exposed bottom hole and pussy. Reaching between her splayed legs she began to rub herself, admiring her blonde sex in the mirror as she looked over her shoulder.

"Whip the little blonde bitch!" she gasped. "Skin her pampered British ass!"

Victoria rubbed harder.

"Please!" she moaned. "Not the punishment horse. It's cutting me in half!"

Victoria held her breath as she rocked into the next chapter of her nightmare! "I can't breathe, Katherine. Suck, suck! Suck, suck harder or I'm going to die."

Victoria stroked her clit faster as she moved three fingers inside of her soaking pussy. "Feel that, English whore? Do you like me fucking you? How many other men fuck you today? Move big lazy English ass of for me. Give it to me sweet! Earn that ticket, slut!"

"Please, Doctor, no! I don't need to be examined. I'm not a whore! I'm not a whore!"

Victoria shuddered to orgasm, delighting at the sight of her spasming pussy in the mirror even as she kept rubbing herself to orgasm. Then she started again.

Victoria had a secret she would never share.