Victoria's Self Bondage Games Ch. 04

Story Info
Jess controls more of Victoria's games.
6.3k words
4.81
40.2k
36

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica game me a couple of days "off" to recover from the park bondage game. I had some scratches to heal. I also needed to deal with the fact that her boyfriend had fucked me. Lastly, I'm sure she knew a couple days off from thinking about sex all the time would help me recharge my batteries. That part didn't work, sex was on my mind constantly. I keep hearing that women's sexual peaks are in their mid 30's. I can't imagine it being even greater than what state I was in now.

She came over on a Friday night. She let herself in. She saw me on the couch. "I see the neighbors must be aware of some of your activities," she chuckled.

"Oh god, why do you say that?"

"You know those young guys, probably your age, with the apartments right across from each other?"

"Yeah?"

"They used to hang out all the time in the front, on their porches. Now I see they've set up lawnchairs in back."

"That might not be because of me," I protested.

"True, but I've NEVER seen them back here, there's only a view of the parking lot there...and...you of course. So which should I assume they've been watching?"

She saw my eyes, wide. "It's not a bad thing, babe. I was just pointing it out. It was kind of our aim, anyway. I've been thinking..."

"Oh god," I moaned. "I know where your ideas lead."

"Just following your example, dear," she laughed.

"So what have you been thinking?" I asked excitedly. Honestly, I couldn't wait for the next thing, whatever it was.

"Well those boys out there made me think of something. Think of what you've done, since the bondage thing with Cam. You've got him, the first pizza dare guy who left without getting any. Then, there's the second dare where you sucked the guy off...what was his name?"

"Oh god, I have no idea," I admitted shamefully.

"We'll call him "guy three," then, for clarification," she laughed, enjoying my embarrassment at having sucked someone without even knowing their name. "Then there Steve, of course, and Bill. Finally, there's Todd and Tyler."

"I didn't do anything with them!" I reminded her.

"I didn't say you did. Oh, plus the new voyeur neighbors."

"Ok, they are all guys, yes," I said questioningly. I didn't know where she was going with all this.

"What I'm saying is, there are already a lot of guys out there who want a crack OR another crack at you. We need to make that happen, we've had some requests for it on the site."

She was making me wet. I couldn't help it, when we talked about sex, I knew it was always going to lead to something awesome.

"They all want you. Oh, and by the way, we are getting flooded with those suggestions on the website. They mostly want more of the delivery dare but quite a few really want to see you get fucked."

"Mmm, that sounds so good, I want to see that, too," I giggled. "I really want to suck some more cock, though, and soon. I really have a taste for it."

"I know, I know you," she smiled. "Hey, that was my other thought. The blow bang thing."

I grinned and air quoted, "the blow bang thing."

"I'm serious. I know that's a killer fantasy for you, but it's still kind of vague, in my head. Hard to figure out the reality without more information."

"Well, obviously I want to suck more than one cock."

"That's not quite what I mean," she said, more seriously. "If you want this, and I can make it happen, you can be more helpful. I know it's more than one cock. But, is it a blow bang, like, there's a half dozen guys standing in front of you and you work your way down the line on your knees taking care of them? Is that it?"

"Oh fuck," I hissed. My hand instinctively went to my underwear.

She playfully pulled it away. "Not now, we have business to discuss," she chided. "So that's it?"

"Well, that's fucking hot, for sure. I have several thoughts that I've kept in my head about it, though. That's one way, for sure. Another way is, I end up sucking a lot of cocks, one after the other, but all separate episodes, ya know?"

"You mean like our delivery dare thing, where we just keep calling them, over and over, until you are satiated?"

"Fuckkkk, yes, just like that. No one guy knows about the other. For me, it's just having to repeat the process a number of times."

"How many times? In your head, I mean. Reality can be different."

"I never really thought about it...it's more than 3...less than 10...probably. I guess when I fantasize about it I probably have orgasmed by the time it got to be that many," I laughed.

"Are there others?" she asked probingly.

"Yes, one more. I imagine I'm somewhere in a public setting, with lots of people, meaning lots of guys. Somehow I end up getting pulled somewhere, just out of sight to suck a cock. Word gets out that there's a slut sucking cock and I never leave that spot, guys just keep replacing each other and I stay there, on my knees, until it's over. They are never together, though, it's still one at a time."

"Nice," she smiled. "Ok, I can see how the first one and the third one will be hard to manage. In the first one, it would have to be a setup. Everyone having to be on the same page. If it was all people we knew, that obviously would be very embarrassing. But, if it were strangers, who knows how, or if that would work. It could easily get out of hand, or, for your sake, you could get a bunch of limp dicks," she laughed.

"And three?" I asked.

"Similar problems. Where, exactly? Who is not going to know you? Or, when word gets out, who is going to stop the wife, or the girlfriend of the guy you are blowing to bust in screaming and fighting? Again, it would have to be a situation where we at least knew the guys were willing and able to do it, at least a LITTLE bit discreetly."

"You are a buzzkill," I joked. "I know it seems impossible, that's probably why I haven't done it."

"I didn't say impossible, I said it was problematic. One really easy solution is that you deal with the embarrassment of doing it with people you know. I just mentioned people who would be totally into it, if you could get over, or at least learn to deal with, the embarrassment of it."

"I AM learning to. I'm finding that the embarrassment is often the goal. That it seems to be the driving force for getting me wet," I admitted. "Wait, so what about the second one? Any problems with that?"

"We already have a setup for that one. The delivery thing. There's no reason we couldn't start in the afternoon and call different places until you've gotten your, um, "fill," so to speak."

"Yes, I've thought about that since when we did the one with two different guys. I didn't really want to stop..."

"Then why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

"Embarrassment, I guess."

"You have nothing to hide from me, Victoria, if you want something I'll try to make it happen."

"I know, I should've, I will next time."

"Good. Now take those clothes off," she ordered.

I knew better than to question her, she was like my keyholder. All this brought out a dominance in her I didn't know existed. Her ideas always led to something good. She had me strip for inspection. She eyed me up and down. She turned me around. She caressed my back and my ass, finally my tits. She was checking if I still had scratches. I did, but they were healing and almost unnoticeable.

"Just checking the goods for our online customers," she joked.

"So we are getting a lot of business? That's great!"

"Well, truthfully, the money flow has slowed a bit because the last video we sold was the one of you and Steve acting out the pizza thing. One idea is that we can make quick ones like with you stripping, or masturbating, those would sell, but would be cheaper."

I spent the next hour with her videotaping me stripping and masturbating. She made me fake it, though, she loved keeping me on edge. She knew she could tell the real ones.

"Ok wow, now you have me really worked up," I complained.

"Well all of it is up to you. I think I'm best at planning the detailed, more risky ones, but in between those you may need to get what you need with your own ideas. Like now, you are lusting for sucking cock. How do you want it?"

"Well honestly, I've "only" sucked off three guys in the last three weeks. Steve, Cam, and the other guy. Hell, I give more head to Jack in a week, when we are together, that is, than I've done lately. Odd that my sex life has opened up, but the quantity is down," I pouted.

"Well, I point out every time that we can always do the delivery thing. That's a standing offer. It sells, it's easy, and we can control how many or how long it takes to do it."

"I really do love it," I admitted. "I'm just so charged up for something new, though."

"Funny thought," she said, smiling. "Do you still have any contact with those fraternity guys?"

She was referring to a party where I'd sucked off two different guys the night of the party, one the next day, and even dated two others, later.

"Gosh no," I said, red faced from remembering it.

"Seems like that might be an easy setup, doesn't it?"

"Yes, gosh, no, I don't know, really. It's so embarrassing to think about."

"But you are getting wet right now, thinking about it, aren't you?"

"Yes," I said softly.

"Let me see," she ordered.

I was surprised, she had kept saying she wasn't "into" that. I opened my legs. My finger slid down my slit, it was wet. She just smiled.

"You really are sexy," she grinned. "Wars have been fought over beauties like you. You're our very own Helen of Troy."

I closed my legs but she told me firmly, "keep them open." We sat and chatted for the next fifteen minutes. I could see her occasionally eyeing my pussy. It made it tingle even more.

"Let's run through them all, then," she said. "First, say I lined up some guys. Obviously I'd either know them, or some of them having been vouched for. Then I parade you out and you work down the line, pleasing them. What would be your issues with that?"

"Oh god, I don't know. It's so raw, so exposing," I said, trying to figure out what they were, myself. It's a big step, from then on I could no longer hide the fact that I've become this kind of slut. Strangers is one thing, I may never see them again. But, to have to show up at gatherings with some of them there...whew...like I said, it's a big step."

"True, it is," she admitted. "All of this is building to it, though. I can see how wild it makes you."

My legs were still open, I was absentmindely sliding my fingers over my lips.

"Already there are several delivery places who know all about your actitivies. I'll bet the staff at those places know all about you and have made a special note of your number, if you should call again."

"Fuck, I know, I thought about that too," I said.

"The neighbors here, especially those young guys probably know quite a bit, too. Same with Tyler, Todd, Bill. You'll see those guys again!"

"I know, I'm so dreading seeing them, even Steve now, with what I've done. Do you think Tyler and Todd know what the other two did to me?"

"Knowing guys, absolutely."

I blushed in shame.

"So you see, you are trying to hold onto a vision of yourself that just isn't real anymore. I don't blame you for any of it, though. I certainly couldn't do the things you've done. I think you are brave. I would love a lot of those things, too. I'm sure that shocks you, but I just don't have the guts, or the beauty that you do."

"Bullshit, you get probably the most attention at parties!" I protested. She really is beautiful, more classically. She has long, brown hair, she's tall, like a model. She has the most amazing legs. Her face reminds me of Lily James. Her tits are smaller than mine (most are) but they are pert and sexy and she can wear any top she wants and still look great.

"Regardless, I lack the courage you have. I'm just saying that all this is leading to your exposure as a slut. People were bound to find out anyway. You have two options and I'll support you either way. One, you quit all this, immediately, before it goes too far. The second, you just hop on, and go for the ride. I love you either way."

I lowered my head bashfully. "I...don't think I can stop."

"I don't think so either. I think you'd be able to resist, for a time, but eventually you'll find yourself back to where you are now."

I nodded. "I'm so horny to suck a cock right now I could burst."

"I agree, you look...ready for it," she said, eyeing my pussy lips again. "So you agree you'll start forcing your limits, that familiarity isn't off limits anymore?"

"Yes," I peeped.

"Good, give me a minute," she said. She went into the den and made a call. I could hear her talking.

"You're in luck," she said when she returned. She had me put on a pair of sexy panties, the rest was open and free. I sat on the couch with my back to her. She was massaging me, my shoulders, my neck, my back, with me sitting. The whole time she was encouraging me, coaching me to relax and enjoy the experience. Her hands were soft. Her touch was experienced. I could feel her hot breath on my neck as she got close. She was making my pussy hum harder. Finally, she checked her watch. She led me to the glass door and had me kneel. She instructed me to keep my hands on my knees, push my chest out and wait. It wasn't long. Her dominance was becoming intoxicating.

I heard a car pull up. I saw his eyes light up when he saw me, like that. He tapped on the glass. I told him to come in. It was Cam, the guy from the first bondage game.

"Whoa, the first time I didn't think it was real, now, I'm glad it is!" He grinned.

"No more pretenses," I said. "Do you want your cock sucked?"

"Fuck yeah," he groaned. He took it out. I remembered how nice it was, I couldn't wait. I took him in my mouth, not using my hands just yet. As always, the blinds were open, we were just on the other side of two panes of glass door. Nothing blocked the view. I gave him head like I was starved for it, which I was. I wasn't going to wait so long between times from now on, I promised myself. My pussy was soaked. Mostly from the thought that this guy now had me more than once, and now knows the "real" me, the cocksucking slut I am, not the one from before who pretended it was all accidental. I wondered how he'd use that information from now on.

I knew Jessica was filming the whole thing as he erupted in my mouth for the second time...and probably not the last. I stayed on my knees the whole time, even as he left and I licked his cum from my face. He hadn't even brought pizza! Jessica came out smiling. She had me rehearse a bit for the website.

Then she pointed the camera at me.

"Hi guys, it's Tori again. As you saw, I just sucked off another pizza guy. You guys have been asking for more. I've actually sucked him off before (though the website audience hadn't seen it, Steve had replaced him in the re-creation of it). " I thought you'd get a kick out of that, that I'm building a reputation at these places. Keep the suggestions "cumming!"

"Nice touch," Jessica laughed. "So how does it feel, knowing that some guy knows you just love to give head? You know he'll expect more now?"

"I know," I sighed, my face red. Being red haired, for some reason I blush easily. "It feels...sexy. I'm ashamed, I'm scared, I'm turned on. My pussy is totally wet from it, though."

"I specifically asked for him. I'm sure the place knows all about you. I'm sure he was hard all the way over here," she laughed. "So...are you ready to do more? I'm thinking of the blow bang thing."

I was licking my lips at the time. "Do we have time for that, even?" I wondered.

"It's friday night, we don't work tomorrow," she pointed out. "We can also do the intro after the fact."

"I don't know about the blow bang, but I'm ready for another," I said, I was still hungry.

"Well get ready, I'll be right back," she said. "Do not try to put your clothes on," she warned. She wanted as much possible exposure as possible.

Just a note about our apartment complex. I live in a complex that has three buildings, in a "U" shape. There are another dozen of those "U" shapes throughout the whole complex. My particular collection of buildings is in an adult section. No kids. The apartments with kids are in the ones closer to the front, near the pool and play area. Mine is the last group of three, tucked in the back. As I've said, a main road runs past the side of my apartment, but it's blocked by the bushes. I'm saying this because, even with all my exposure, there was very little chance of anyone underage seeing me. I'm just putting that out there.

Jess returned with a smile. She handed me the cuffs and the timed padlock from the park episode. "Lose the panties for this one," she grinned. Again, she positioned me in front of my window entrance. I clicked the cuffs on behind me. She was standing behind me. "Here's the game for this one. When I see him pull up I'll start the timer. I'll give you ten minutes. See if you can make him cum in that time. If not, the penalty is you have to ask him to fuck you."

"Oh fuck, Jess. You are so dirty."

"You love it!" She laughed. The car arrived, she started the timer and disappeared to film it.

It was the same guy from Tropical Smoothie that I'd sucked off. She was giving guys repeat performances on purpose. That was why she left, the place is right around the corner from my house, she must've made sure that he was working, since I didn't remember him telling me his name.

Sure enough, he grinned when he saw me. He came right in. "I was right the first time, wasn't I?" He said, lifting my chin to meet his intense gaze.

"MmmHmmm," I nodded.

"I was right when I said you were doing this on purpose, I fucking KNEW it," he said, congratulating himself.

"You were, but I sucked you off that time," I said. "It wasn't like I was a tease."

"No, you most certainly were not. I should've guess by the way you gave head, you could be a fucking professional."

"I'm not," I giggled.

"But you are going to suck my cock again, aren't you?"

I liked the way he said it, not a question really, more of a direct observation.

"Yesss," I purred.

"You love the bondage thing too, I see. Girl after my own heart," he admitted. "I'm betting you want it like that, without the hands."

I nodded.

"I'm ok with that," he grinned as he took out his cock. I could still taste Cam on me when I took this guy in my mouth. I still didn't know his name, that thought made my pussy gush. I worked him good. He was holding my head on the sides, guiding himself in.

"Fuck, that body is amazing," he said. "Those tits, that ass...fuck," he hissed.

I was lost in the pure joy I get from giving head when the lock suddenly opened. It had been ten minutes. We'd wasted too much time at the beginning, talking. He slipped out of my mouth. "What's that for?" He asked, pointing at the lock.

I probably wanted this more than he did. "It's a timed lock. That was the time limit for me."

"To what? Get me off? You're fucking kidding me."

What should've been obvious to him was that I was still cuffed. The lock had nothing to do with the cuffs. I was still helpless. Also obvious should've been my lust. There was no way I was stopping this. I explained the lock, how it worked. He was eyeing me suspiciously the whole time.

"I just like the games," I sheepishly admitted. "I gave myself ten minutes to get you off like that...if not..."

"If not, then what?" He asked, with obvious motivation.

"Then I have to ask you to fuck me. It's like a penalty I gave myself if I failed."

"Fuck, that's wicked. Wicked, cool. So do it, ask me. You HAVE to, right?"

"I do," I said shamefully. "Will you fuck me now?"

"You need to do better than that," he urged while circling behind me. He was eyeing his prize.

"Will you please fuck me, sir. Take my pussy and fuck it good, like you said you wanted to the other day."

12