Victoria's Self Bondage Games Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better. Yes, I've wanted to fuck you since I saw you. This is going to be so fucking great," he said triumphantly. "I assume you are going to want the cuffs on the whole time. It wouldn't have mattered, I wouldn't have let you take them off anyway," he grinned lewdly.

The dominant tone just increased the fire in me. He lifted me up by my arms and bent me over the kitchen table. I was laying on the table, my ass out and spread invitingly for him. He was behind me, I could feel him sliding his dick up and down my slit.

"Fuck, you are wet. You totally get off on this. I'm going tear this thing UP," He grunted as he slid himself into me slowly, till he was fully inside. Then, little by little he inched himself back out until his head almost popped out. Then he repeated the process, over and over. In slow, fully, then out, to the point where he had me backing up into him not to let him slip out. He laughed at that, that he had me on the end of his dick, urgently trying to keep him inside me.

"Don't worry babe," he hissed as he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up so that he was right in my ear. "I'll be inside you long enough. I'm going to take my time hitting this. I've been waiting for this opportunity, I'm going to make the most of it."

He did. He rode me long and hard. The way he built up the tempo was masterful. Finally, he was lifting my ass up off the table with each thrust. I could tell he loved the way I grunted when he did so. It encouraged him to take it even harder, deeper. Embarrassingly, I came on his dick. My pussy had been rubbing the edge of the table and each thrust sent shock waves through my clit."

"God, the things I could do with a body like this," he said frantically, his hand full of my red hair as he drove it into me.

"Do it, do it like you need it," I urged.

"Oh fuck fuck fuuuuuuck," he groaned as he slammed it into me. His cum filled me. I could feel its hotness almost burning my insides. He still had my hair, like the reins of a pony he was breaking. He rode me down, slowly, softly, as his cock shrank. Finally, reluctantly, he pulled out. He stepped back and admired his handiwork. I was panting, my face red with effort. I was wet and dripping. He grinned. He walked around the table to look me in the eye. I just laid there, spent.

"I get the feeling you'd like more of this but you struggle with the embarrassment of admitting it."

"Yes," I said softly.

"Ok, when you want it, you just call, ask for RJ."

I finally knew his name, sort of. After sucking him off and having him fuck the shit out of me, I at least finally knew what to call him.

"Ok," I said, embarrassed that I was fully naked with his cum running down my legs, while was just cool as a cucumber, fully clothed now, and in charge.

"And keep those cuffs close...and that padlock. Next time, when you call, maybe I'll give you a time limit again, if I can hold out, maybe the penalty will be your ass next time."

My pussy twitched. "Oh god," I said. I wondered if I could take an ass fucking like he just gave to my pussy. I knew I'd like to find out, though. He left me just like that, not even bothering to uncuff me. I liked that, he got what he wanted and needed, and then he was off.

Jessica and I were just starting to celebrate my success when suddenly she saw a figure in the distance approaching. She ducked back into the den. I was standing there, nude, still dripping when a guy tapped on the glass. My mind was spinning, but I knew the lecture I'd get from Jess if I ran to get clothing. I looked out, it was Chas, one of my neighbors Jess was talking about earlier. He was one of the four college athlete guys. He was a big dude, hard to call him chubby but he was large, he was a lineman for the football team. There was fat on him, for sure, but he was also totally muscled up, not usually my type. I realized at that moment that I probably no longer HAD a type. I just slid the glass door open a crack.

"Yes?"

He could see everything. My big tits heaving, my brow sweating. If he looked close enough he'd probably be able to see the rivulets of cum running down my inner thighs.

"Um, can we talk?" He said, somewhat urgently.

I let him in. "Ok, so what?" I asked. He was ogling me something fierce.

"Look, you've been kind of...uh...active lately," he said with some obvious discomfort.

"Yeah?" I asked. I knew what he was getting at.

"I don't know if you know this, but when your blinds are all the way open like that, at the right time of day, you can see everything that goes on in front of the glass."

"No I didn't," I lied. "Oh god," I said, feigning horror. "You didn't just see..."

"Yes, I saw you sucking some delivery guy and him fucking you. You had handcuffs on. Are you all right? I thought about calling the police but...uh...it looked like you were really enjoying it."

I avoided his gaze with shame. "I did," I admitted. "I like those kind of games."

"Yeah, I can see that. I've also seen quite a bit of you lately, walking around your apartment."

"Why you big peeper, pervert," I chided.

"Hey, I'm not the one flashing everyone and having sex with delivery guys. Yes, I said guys, plural. I saw you suck some other dude off, too. It wasn't the same guy either, so I know it's not like your boyfriend or something. You are doing this to different people."

"Ok, so you got me," I admitted. "Like I said, I kind of like the game playing. What do you want, to warn me?"

"Yes," he said. "You know I can easily tell Mr. Crampton. He's an old religious dude. I doubt he'd want one of his tenants performing sex shows in his apartments."

"You are threatening getting me evicted?"

"No, well kind of," he admitted. I haven't had a girlfriend since high school and...when I did, she had red hair like you...so I often think about you when I..."

"Oh god," I realized. "This guy is masturbating to me."

"So what I'm saying, well offering is, I don't tell Old man Crampton, and you just give me some of...you know...what the other guys got."

I didn't have to debate it. It was part of Jess's plan all along anyway. I led him to the couch. It was still in camera range. "How do you want it?" I asked.

"Head," he said excitedly. "I want you to suck me off like you did those other guys."

I knelt in front of him and pulled his shorts down to his ankles. Luckily for me, his cock was thick, like him.

"No, not like that," he complained. "The cuffs, I love the idea of the cuffs."

"Oh, kinky, cool," I grinned.

And so it was I sucked another lucky customer. Chas didn't want to cum in my mouth, instead he shot it all over my face. He left me there, dripping. I was getting used to being used like that, I kind of preferred it like that without all the mindless chatter, after.

"Just so we're clear," he said. "I don't catch you giving free shows we're ok, but if I DO, you know I'll have to bring it to your attention...again."

"And so we're clear, you don't tell ANYONE else about this or that will never happen again, regardless of what you tell the old man. This place is a dump anyway, I can move at any time."

We were clear. Jess bust out of the room laughing hysterically. "Oh my god, that was so fucking great!"

"For you, maybe," I said disgustedly.

"Oh hush, it was great. I saw you moving your ass when you were sucking him. You were totally getting off on it."

"I know, I was," I admitted. "I can't help it, I'm so fucking turned on. But knowing that he's seen me, and he knows about me. God, they ALL know about me. This is so embarrassing."

"It is. But it's what you need. LOOK at you. Look at how hot this has made you. I'm going to call this video, "Tori's extortion suck." You are a fucking national treasure. So is this it? Is this the blow bang thing? Are we doing more?"

I didn't want to disappoint her. I actually debated doing it. But I said, "actually the fucking got me even hornier. I'm going to have to take care of myself. Plus, I only sucked two dicks off, RJ got to cum in my pussy, which I should really clean off. It's been gushing ever since."

"Nice that you finally found out his name...sort of," she cackled. "That's ok, we got three good videos out of this instead of one good long one...though I know how you like good, long ones," she joked. "I'm fine with us stopping, don't ever let my eagerness talk you into something you don't want to do. I'm living this stuff through you, but I don't want to push you past where you were wanting to go anyway."

"I know, I won't. My pussy is just so worn out from that fucking, god that was magnificent. My clit, however, is raging. That guy is kinky, I think the viewers might see some of him again. Did you see what he threatened? That he'd take my ass next time?"

"I did, you've created quite a monster."

"I don't think I could take another pounding like that, which is always a possibility, strange though that my pussy is still humming, and my clit is electric." IT still wanted more, even if I didn't.

She had me lie on the couch, face down. First, she went and got a warm, wet washcloth and cleaned my sore pussy, much to my embarrassment. Then she massaged me from head to toe.

"Why are you doing this?" I wondered. She seemed quite happy and willing to put her hands on me lately.

"I dunno," she said, probably just as confused. "It just feels...so good...you know?"

Every time she stroked up my inner thigh and I had to spread my legs a bit to let her massage me I felt my pussy quiver. She kept getting closer to the lips each time. I'd fooled around with other women a couple times my freshman year. I had no problems with it, I was just so into men that I didn't pursue it further. Her hands massaged my butt cheeks lovingly, tenderly. She traced her fingers up the small of my back which gave me wonderful goosebumps. Then she moved back to my legs. I was spread pretty wide. I knew she could smell me, from my naughtiness before.

"Um, Jess...you are kind of making me wet again."

I was expecting a, "jesus woman, when are you ever NOT wet," but instead she softly said, "shhh, I'll take care of that."

This time her fingers grazed my pussy while she was massaging. I wiggled a bit in frustration. She smacked my ass with her palm, playfully. "Hold still!"

This time her fingers lingered. She was no longer massaging, she was lightly caressing my outer lips with her fingers. I clutched the comforter on the couch from lust. Then, she slid a finger down my slit. It was wet. She pulled it out and put it in her mouth.

"Wow," she whispered. "It's like honey. Do they all taste like this?" She wondered aloud. I knew they didn't, I've tasted a couple.

She went back to stroking my pussy. She slid them easily up and down the slit, finally letting them penetrate me. Since I'd just been stretched by RJ's wonderful cock, they slid in easily. I moved my ass to adjust to the penetration. She finger fucked me that way, her thumb rested on my asshole. I bucked back against her instinctively. She took her fingers out of me and started circling my clit with them. Then, she penetrated me again. Back and forth, she worked my clit, then finger fucked me. It felt so good I was bucking against her hand the whole time.

"Oh god, oh god...fuck..." I panted when I was close.

"That's it baby, that's it, cum for me, let it go, let all that wonderful slutty energy go for me," she cooed.

That put me over the edge, I came all over her expert hand. I was almost sobbing it was so intense.

"Naturally, you cum like an angel," she kind of smirked, but in admiration.

"I doubt that, I probably look like I'm having a seizure, especially that one, it was so powerful."

"No, seriously," she said. "That was the most beautiful thing I think I've ever seen...or tasted," she said with a smile, before sticking her slick fingers back into her mouth.

"Um," I said with embarrassment. "What brought all that on?"

"YOU, you brought that all on."

"I thought you weren't into women," I said in confusion.

"I'm not. This is different for me, too. Do you know how hard it is to watch you do these things, things that deep inside I probably crave too? Don't you think that makes ME, kind of, wet too?"

"I guess, I just didn't know. You hide it so well."

"Well tonight it was too much. Seeing you tied up all that time with that incredibly perfect body, seeing you suck cock like a pro. Then, seeing that guy bang you like that while your hands were cuffed behind you? It was all too much for me. I actually got myself off filming it."

"You did? Wow."

"Yes, it was a "wow" moment. I'm just glad he didn't hear me, I had to cover my face with a pillow."

I looked at her. She was still hot, bothered. I'd only seen her like this with Steve. I felt like a total selfish diva.

"Do you want me to...return the favor?" I asked.

"No," she said softly, with a tinge of regret. "I don't think I'm ready for that yet."

"Because I will!" I really wanted to, the thoughts of pleasing a woman like that brought back good memories from my freshman year.

"I know you will, but I have to really think about all this. It's all been so...crazy...you know? Crazy but wonderful. I'm not complaining. I just really love having some kind of control over what happens to that wonderful pussy of yours."

I lowered my head. "You DO have control of it. Totally, if you want it. It's always better when you do."

"Then this pussy is MINE..." she purred, reaching out to stroke it gently with her fingers, "...and this will be the last time you say no to the blow bang, or to any other thing. Are you good with that?"

"Yes, ma'am," I peeped, once again wet with desire again.

We kissed each other good night. It was on the lips, as usual, but this time it lingered just a bit more than normal. I wondered what it all meant for me, for us, now.

{End of Victoria's Self Bondage Games-Ch.04}

12