Victoria's Self Bondage Games Ch. 05

Story Info
Jessica sets up Victoria's fantasy.
6.3k words
4.78
26.6k
32

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So why do you think you love to suck cock so much?" Jessica asked.

It wasn't really an odd question, considering what I'd done and where we now were together.

"I don't really know the psychology," I said, shrugging.

"I don't care about psychology," she smiled softly. "Why do YOU think you do?"

"I don't know, really. I think it may be the submissive nature of it. It's all about pleasing, all about their pleasure, and generally I'm on my knees doing it. That's the way I prefer it, at least. Then maybe it's because I found it hard to please my daddy when I was a kid, he was the tough military guy, all about discipline. Then, he died so young maybe I feel like I'm never pleasing him enough, which makes me want to please even more."

She laughed, "that sounded too much like psychology. I believe the first one, I think you are born with either submissive, or dominant traits."

"Is that so? Were you born with dominant traits, considering how you have decided to control me?"

"I don't want to control you, dear," she grinned. "I'm your best friend. I just like being in charge of this side of you. But why? Like you, I'm not sure. I've always felt protective, yet encouraging of you. So I guess for both of us it's a natural fit."

I smiled. It was hard to argue any other way since there I was, on my couch, in only my panties, as instructed, while she sat there fully clothed. She didn't allow me to wear anything more in the house while she was there, and yes, the blinds were open, as always.

"You have an affinity for cocksucking, that's for sure," she said, almost proudly. "I really dig it, too. I'm just not at your level," she laughed. I do often wonder what it would be like, in your shoes, though."

I blushed. I hadn't done anything since the night I repeated my performances with RJ, Cam, and then surprisingly, the football player. Every day, however, Jessica would come over and "inspect" me, meaning she'd make sure I was either naked, or semi naked. She often grilled me about my desires, what drives me, most of which she already knows. I could tell she was looking for details, specifics which she would try to incorporate in our future games. It was no longer odd for her to touch me, to massage my breasts, even casually stroke my pussy during her visits. She just said she enjoyed getting me wet and left it at that.

One day she was over and I was just getting out of the shower she appeared and said for me to dress quickly. She handed me my tight "Pink" shorts which ride up my ass quite a bit. They are meant more for intimacy than public viewing. On top she had me wear a belly baring crop top. My boobs being so large tend to push out the material enough to show a lot of underboob when I lift my arms. I knew she was about to expose me somehow. I got a familiar jolt from my clit from imagining the possibilities.

"Look," she said, pointing out my glass doors. In the back, out in the parking lot, three of the neighbor "boys," as she calls them, were out playing frisbee.

"Ok?" I asked.

"Are you going to question me or are you going to do what I ask, knowing I have your own desires in mind?"

"I'm going to do what you ask, ma'am," I said softly.

"Good, I'm glad we're done with that foolish resistance. You know I want what you want."

"I know, so what should I do? Stand here in front of the doors and hope they see me and if they do, then strip? It's sunny, I'm pretty sure the glare won't allow it."

She smirked. "Don't assume I'm stupid. I should whip your ass right now," she warned.

I turned crimson from embarrassment. I'd never heard her threaten me like that. She was really taking to it.

"I'm sorry, ma'am."

"Oh, and stop calling me ma'am, I'm your age for god sakes. Call me Mistress Jess," she grinned. "Yes, I like that."

"I'm sorry Mistress Jess," it sounded so weird to call my best friend since high school that, but on the other hand it FELT so natural.

"Here's what you are doing. You like sports, athletics. You work that tremendous body into shape doing all sorts of things. You've played frisbee before, haven't you?"

"Of course, well, not since I was a kid."

"I want you to go outside and see if the boys will let you play with them."

"I'm not trying to be smart here, Mistress Jess, but you mean play frisbee, right?"

"Hee hee, good one," she grinned. "Yes, for the current moment, I'm referring to frisbee. See if they'll let you play. I'm betting everything I have they say yes, seeing how you are dressed and how I'm sure they've longed to see you close up for quite awhile now. Wait a minute until your face loses some of its redness. No need for them to see your embarrassment, at least not yet."

I went outside, they couldn't say yes fast enough. There were four of us, Deke, Jake, and Sherm. They sounded like dog names to me. Their other friend Chas was at work, which I was glad. Playing catch with him, with him knowing a lot of my activites would've been weird, though I'm sure Jess would've loved it.

I was pretty good at throwing the frisbee, I was awful at catching it. I kept lunging at it, which I'm sure showed a lot of my tits as I'd reach for it. They were certainly checking out my ass as well. After a time, it seemed they PURPOSELY were throwing it high, so I'd have to lift my arms. They got to see quite a bit, I'm sure. Finally, my Jess called me in.

"What was all THAT for?" I asked, panting from all the effort.

"Are you going to trust me?"

"Yes, Mistress Jess."

"Good. Now keep your calendar open next Friday night."

"Are you going to tell me why?"

"Just that we're having a party at my house, our usual end of the summer, labor day weekend party."

"You and Scott?"

"Yes, and tons of our friends, as usual."

"Ok,?" I said suspiciously.

"Ok and you are going to do everything I ask, without hesitation, and you are going to love it."

She said no more about it. The website was doing well, the last three videos we did of me with Cam, RJ, and the football player were still "hot." Jess was afraid of losing members with each extended layoff we had of activity. It had been more than a week. Still, she didnt have me do anything. She said she wanted me ready and willing for what she had next.

You probably know how bad I am at waiting, by now. I hate it. I was in a constant state of arousal. Every day she'd drop by I'd pester her with questions or I'd profess my willingness to do another delivery dare. She always just batted my questions away like pesky gnats. As always, she forbade me from masturbating. I swore she'd have to cut off my hands to keep me from doing it but I made it to Friday.

The party. Jess and Scott had an annual Labor day weekend party since they got to college. It usually was a huge bash, at Jessica's parents house, which was now hers after her parents premature deaths. Scott was a huge jock, so there were always athlete friends of his there. There was almost always a big football game on. There are beer kegs, people bring their own booze if they wish. There's lots of stupid drunkeness and mayhem. These are the types of parties where I usually end up with my top off, due to some stilly drunken "dare" or something. It seemed the guys looked forward to it, like it was an annual event, like the party. This time I shuddered to think what might become annual.

Jessica instructed me what to wear. On top I wore a purple athletic jersey, made for women. It was meant to be sexy and cute, not athletic. It was fairly tight, and I'd also have just a hint of belly button going. Jess said she thought that was sexy when you get a flash of it. I had grey shorts which were tight, but not overly so. They covered my cheeks, but showed a good outline of everything I had. Jess was going for a sexy college coed look, I figured.

I arrived and was greeted warmly by everyone, especially the males. Scott had that stupid leer he had the day he made me fuck him. Naturally I was embarrassed to have to say hi to Todd, Tyler, and Bill also. I naturally wondered what they knew, what they'd talked about with each other about me. I also noticed they hung around our group a lot as everyone drank theirselves to happiness. Jess wasn't drinking, which was odd, she was a "bottle of wine" gal usually. I like wine, but I'm fine with beer. She monitored my intake, however, allowing me only one an hour. She seemed preoccupied and spent most of her time in the kitchen, greeting people as they came or hugging people goodbye when they left. It was the main entryway.

A couple hours in everyone was feeling pretty good by then. She suddenly saw something. She quickly grabbed me by my arm and pulled me into the pantry. She told me to be quiet but she wanted me to listen in. She closed the door and went back to the kitchen. She was greeting someone.

"Hi, do I know you?" She asked someone.

I heard a voice say, "um, we heard there was a party here, a friend told us about it."

"Really, who?" Jess said sternly.

I heard a couple voices say together, "Victoria."

I almost coughed. I most certainly didn't invite anyone, much less anyone Jess didn't know. I wondered why they were here and why Jess wasn't booting them out.

"Oh, is that so? I could ask her. What do you think she'd say?"

I heard some uncomfortable silence before one of them said, "listen, we don't want any trouble. We know some of these guys, we're athletes too, we have a game tomorrow."

"Should you be out drinking the night before a game?" Jess asked, I could tell she was smiling.

"We're in college, of course we should be drinking," laughed one of them.

"Look, I know you weren't invited because I'm the host," she said strongly. "But, since you are here, you do me a favor, and I'll certainly do you one. We all know why you are here. The sweet, big tittied red head with the rocking body, am I right?"

I heard them agree. I didn't hear the rest, she must've ushered them down the hall. They came back, everything worked out, apparently.

"Grab a beer and mingle, for now," said Jess.

She opened the door and brought me out. She led me out of the kitchen. "I hope you are ready for this."

"I would be, if I knew what it was."

"What you talk about all the time, what you ALWAYS talk about," she whispered jokingly.

She led me upstairs to her walk in linen closet. She closed the door behind us. "Strip," she ordered. She seemed so firm I didn't delay. I handed her my clothes.

"You'll get these back when I come for you, not before, got it?"

"Yes Mistress Jess," I said. My heart was racing, my nipples were hard, she noticed.

"God, you are so sexy, I think if I was a man, I'd want to tear that thing up, too," she smiled. "But for now, kneel."

I did so. She surprised me by putting on a blindfold. "This doesn't come off until I take it off, understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Jess..." I started to say before she cut me off.

"Listen, I love it but you can just say "yes" sometimes, it doesn't have to be EVERY time," she laughed.

"Ok, sorry."

"Do you want to put on the handcuffs or should I?" She asked, referring to when I said it wasn't self bondage if I didn't do it.

"You can," I said. "I think we're past all that. If you want me cuffed I think it's better if you do it."

"I agree." She cuffed my hands behind me, as I love. "Now you wait here," she giggled, knowing I couldn't really go anywhere. "You just do what comes naturally," she said as she left. I heard the folding linen door close. I could tell the light was still on in the room, through just a teeny crack at the bottom of the blindfold.

I waited. I was pretty sure what I was waiting for, but I didn't know how long. I was upstairs, which is off limits to the partiers, it's just the two main bedrooms, the linen closet and and the master bathroom. The stair was blocked by a doggie gate, usually, during the parties. They don't want people coming up, throwing up all over their master bath or worse, use the beds for sex. I giggled to myself that she didn't have an aversion to using the linen closet for sex , though, apparently.

I didn't wait long. I heard someone coming up the stairs. The closet doors opened slowly. "Holy shit," I heard a male voice say. "Goddamn, she was right."

I was on my knees, cuffed, blindfolded. I had no idea who was in front of me. I felt a hand touch my back. He guided it down my back, to my ass. A finger slid down the crack of my ass but stopped tantalizingly close to my hole.

"Nice," he murmured. His hands then cupped my tits, which straightened me up. I felt him kneading them with his hands, like he was rolling dough. His thumbs flicked over my nipples.

"I knew these would be fucking awesome," he said. "I fucking knew it."

I heard his zipper come down. He placed his hand on my head. "We knew this about you, I mean, it wasn't like you tried to hide it or anything," he said before offering his cock to me.

I felt it on my cheek, I searched for it with my mouth. He guided me to it. I took him in. He moaned.

"Oh man, this is fucking great," he kept saying as I sucked him to hardness.

I used my mouth like a vacuum and sucked him in deeper while at the same time I circled his cockhead with my tongue, which guys seem to love. His hands were on either side of my head, he was guiding me on and off of him. Occasionally, he'd pull out completely while I was sucking on him, which caused an audible, "pop," sound, which seemed to tickle him because he kept doing it. He the would guide me back on. He was groaning because of what I was doing to him. Then, we heard a soft tapping on the door.

I heard Jess on the other side. "Don't take all day, I gave you ten minutes, don't make me stop her," she warned.

"I won't," he moaned. He settled back in to allowing a steady rhythm. I took him deep, then let him out slowly, sucking in the whole time. When I'd get to the head I'd suck harder and twist my mouth on it while lashing my tongue around him. It was doing the trick, I felt him stiffen and pulsate. He shot it into me, hard. He held my head firm so he could fill me. I let him. Spurt after spurt, much of which I let spill out of the sides of my mouth after swallowing plenty. He was done. I pulled off with one more, "pop."

"Thanks, I'm sure I'll see ya around," he joked. I heard the door close, the soon after reopen.

"Everything good in here?" Asked Jess.

"MmmHmm," I said licking my lips. "Emphasis on the "Mmm."

"Good, keep that thought going," she urged. "I have to get back to the party."

"Suddenly another male voice said, "oh wow, wow. You weren't lying," to Jess. "Ha, I can't believe you are having her do this, like this," the guy said to Jess.

"Honestly, she does it to herself, I'm just like her sex agent," she chuckled. She left us alone. I heard the door close, leaving me with "him."

She must've told him to hurry because he didn't bother touching me, other than with his dick. I repeated what I'd done to the first guy.

"Oh damn, you suck cock well, jesus. We could tell, we could tell you were a cocksucker," he panted as he enjoyed what I was doing to him. "I've wanted this for so fucking long," he groaned, before shooting his cum into me.

It hadn't taken long, Jess wasn't tapping yet. He must've just been standing there watching me helplessly try to lick the cum off my face.

"Damn, girl, you really love this."

I recognized the voice now, it was Deke. The other guy must've been Sherm. I was putting it together. My face reddened knowing my neighbors were lining up to get sucked off. They'd always know me for what I am. The thought frightened and aroused me at the same time. Soon, the next guy arrived. Jake, I was presuming...though it could've been Chas.

He wasn't shy about feeling me up. His hands were all over my tits, my ass. His fingers found, and played with both my ass and my pussy.

"We only have ten minutes," I urged, needing cock.

I gave him my best and he rewarded me with his sweet cum, the other two were saltier, all tasty, just different.

"Fuck, even better than I remembered," he said to my shock. It was my ex boyfriend Jack. We were through. I hadn't seen him in weeks. The last time we talked we'd said it was over.

"Jack? Fuck!"

He laughed evilly. "No, I didn't have time for the fuck, Jessica is around. I'm glad Scott told me about this, I wanted one last shot at you to remember you by." He left quickly.

A fourth game came in right after, he said nothing. He smelled like Old Spice. His cock was the biggest. I had trouble fitting it in my mouth. He wasn't having it, he forced it in me by using my head for leverage. He had me choking and coughing, at least it didn't last long before he added the fourth load of cum into my hot mouth. He left without a word. I thought, "that couldn't have been Chas, he wasn't that big."

Jess came in a few minutes later, I was still licking up cream like a kitten.

"Oh wow, look at what a mess you made," she giggled. She took off the blindfold, my eyes had to adjust to the light.

"Why the light?" I asked, "Did they think I couldn't do it in the dark?" I joked.

"One, it sounds like you are questioning me again," she said.

"No Jess, I was just sayi..."

She cut me off by quickly swatting my ass, hard, with her palm. It made a delightful smack.

"Ow," I said, stinging from the rebuke as much as the blow.

"There will be more of that if need be," she warned. "Now, back to the light. One, cameras work better in the light, dearie."

She pointed to where she'd mounted mini cameras in three spots. "You don't think I forgot our website, did you? Second, I wanted them to see you, in all your glory, just a naked, bound, big tittied cocksucking slut."

"Yes, Mistress Jess," I said with tears in my eyes, mostly from the surprising discipline. I really didn't want to disappoint her in any way, she'd been so good for me.

She cupped my chin in her hand. "Don't cry, that's a good thing, baby, I love you for it."

She wiped away a tear. She knelt in front of me. "You are an amazing mess, you look...delicious," she said. She leaned in to kiss my cum splattered face. Our tongues danced with each other. I could tell she was tasting me.

"I just want to see what it's like," she said lustily. "I just want to know what it's like to be in your shoes. I want to get into that head of yours and see what drives you. It all looks so hot, when I watch it."

"You could always "help," I suggested. "Who says you can't?"

"RIght now, I do," she giggled. "I'm just lacking the courage you have right now. I'm not ruling it out, though. I just want this for you right now, though it's hard to watch and not want ...something, you know? She wiped my face and chest with a warm cloth. "Cmon, time to move," she said as she pulled me up. She uncuffed me and allowed me to put my clothes back on. "There's a party downstairs, come on down and join," she joked.

I appeared downstairs and it felt like I came back from the dead, judging the reaction. Guys kept asking me where I went. I just lied and said I didn't feel good and went to lie down. Jess just nodded, corroborating the story. We hung around talking, laughing and drinking ( again, for me, it meant one beer). The game was over, most had left. Jess came up to me and whispered, "are you well rested?"

"Um, from what, earlier?" I asked. "It was only four cocks, I can do four cocks in my sleep," I kidded.

"Good to know, wait, four?" she said with a quizzical look on her face before ignoring it and leading me forward, she was in a hurry to get me past any onlookers. She led me to the door of the basement. On the top step, shielded from view, she made me take my clothes back off and hand them to her. She turned me around and cuffed my hands again. She told me to go down to the rug and kneel and wait. I did so with a panicked look in my eyes, apparently.

12