Victoriaslice - Footballers Whore

Story Info
I got lost in the club house after watching a match.
1.6k words
3.86
43.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never been to a soccer match before but I so enjoyed looking at all of those men wearing their shorts. I was imagining what was underneath their kit and their legs looked so sexy. There was one very athletic type who came a little close to me, and as he slipped down in the mud his shirt rode upward exposing his torso – just the look of it made me moist and I was thinking of how I would like to lick the sweat off of his body.

After the match I got lost inside the club house looking for the ladies toilets. As I wandered down a corridor I could hear the sounds of men laughing. I felt excitement, it was the football team in the showers larking about.

I listened quietly, forgetting all about my friend Kelly who was waiting outside in the car for me. I suddenly heard someone coming out and dived into an alcove. One by one I saw them leave the showers, until I could only hear about three men.

I couldn't resist the temptation to peep around the corner of the changing rooms and watch them. One blonde guy had only just taken his kit off and gone into the showers, whilst the other two were still in there.

Oh my god. How beautiful they looked with the water running down their bodies, firm, round, buttocks that I would love to caress and slide my fingers in between. Their cocks rested gently as they turned around in the water.

Watching them soaping themselves was so erotic and I could feel my pussy becoming swollen and wet. My heart was beating fast and I started to feel hot. I felt a trickle of sweat rolling down my back and in between my buttocks.

I steadied myself against the wall, clutching my handbag. As I moved my mobile phone fell from my bag and crashed to the floor. I just stood, starting straight at the footballers, wide eyed like a rabbit in the headlights.

The men looked at each other and laughed. I started to explain but stopped. I was just embarrassing myself.

One of the guys, the dark haired one with the sexy lips and big cock declared that I should come over and join them if I was so keen on looking. They laughed and I think he was calling my bluff.

I dropped my bag on the floor and smiled walking over to them confidently. I said that I was glad they invited me over as I could do with a shower to cool off after standing out in the heat watching them play.

They smiled at one another as I stripped off all of my clothing and stepped into the shower, helping myself to their shower gel as I went. It wasn't long before I was soaping my tits in front of them.

I parted my legs and eased the soap into my buttocks. All three of them stood motionless but I could tell they were getting aroused as their cocks were starting to grow right in front of my eyes.

I leaned into the wall and slipped my finger into my arse hole making it soft, supple and ready to be fucked. I looked around at them saying that they might be scared of me or something.

The tall dark haired one took the lead and came over, standing behind me he wrapped his arms around my front caressing my breasts, stroking my nipples and kissing my neck and mouth hungrily. I could feel his enormous cock pushing into my slippery wet bum. All I could think about was how his balls felt tight and his cock was so hard that the foreskin was pulled right down as he pleasured himself on my behind.

The blonde guy (we will call him Tom) also approached with a delicious hard cock which tilted to one side. I reached out taking it into my hand and slipping my fingers up and down on it for a while. He too kissed me and, his fingers started slip into my pussy lips, parting them and easing his fingers into my cunt.

He stopped for a while, just stroking my clit gently with his thumb it was out of this world. I had my eyes shut enjoying all of the attention, when I felt a third hard cock pushing into my left hand. It was the red haired 'boy' who only looked about 18, bless.

This cock was longer than the other two but much slimmer, and was cut. It turned me on so, so much that I would have cum into Tom's hand had it not been for him pulling his thumb away from my clit. I knew for sure that Tom, being in his mid thirties, must have been very experienced to know I was that close to orgasm.

The boy had very tight nuts with a small sack and I just had to take those balls into my mouth and suck them. I bent over, moving quickly I fell to my knees and without paying any attention to his cock, I took half of his sack into my mouth and sucked with ease.

I knew there was no way he had ever had his balls sucked before and I eased the other one into my mouth as he started to moan. I gently slipped my hand between his legs and pushed my middle finger into his arse, which was begging to be fingered. It responded well and I could feel his muscles pulling at my finger. I touched his prostate with the tip of my finger and felt his cock responding by spitting out clear, salty pre cum that slipped down the shaft of his cock, onto his balls and straight into my mouth.

The taste of his cum stimulated my tongue and made me hungry for more as I licked and sucked his bollocks gently. Behind me I could feel Tom, also on his knees, licking my cunt. He pushed his tongue into my slit and fingered me whilst he pleasured my arse hole with his tongue, pushing in and out just enough to keep my orgasm at bay.

I looked up to see the dark haired one (we will call him Harry) wanking his cock very close to my face. I knew he wanted me to suck him off really bad by the way his cock was red and the head bulging into my face. I was so completely aroused as I had never been treated to a trio of footballers in my life!

I took Harry's cock into my mouth, pulling his foreskin back as my tongue teased him under the head and over the tip of the head. As I took his cock deep into my throat he was groaning and opened his legs allowing me stroke the opening of his anus gently and follow it up by slipping my forefinger into his tight hole and pleasuring him for a while.

Whilst I was busy with my mouth, Tom had parted the opening of my cunt lips and slipped his cock into my dirty, hungry whore hole. I wanted to gasp but couldn't make a noise with my mouth and eventually I turned my head to glace at him. In a flicker I saw Tom sucking the other guy's cock, taking it deep into his mouth.

I came suddenly as I turned back taking Harry's cock into my mouth once again. My cunt squirted juices all over Tom's cock and balls as he held my hips firmly pulling me into him to get his cock deeper as he felt my pussy pulling on him hard.

Harry pulled away and lay down on the floor in front of me. I knew straight away that he wanted me to sit on him. I did so and reverse cowgirl style I fucked his cock hard with my soaking, shaved little pussy. Ginger boy leaned in to lick my cunt, lapping my lips over and over, sucking them and my clit too he had learned well and quickly.

I pulled Harry's cock from my pussy and thrust it into my arse hole but it was too late and I had already cum into the lad's mouth. Tom pushed the lad out of the way hastily and pushed me back onto Harry, still with his cock in my arse. Tom spat on my cunt, wanked me with his fingers for a minute then pushed his cock into my cunt at the same time.

It was the best feeling ever. I loved having my arse done and my pussy fucked at the same time pure bliss. I didn't need to wank my clitty, the sensation was enough to bring me near to climax and the next thing I knew the lad was pushing his cock into my mouth as I gasped with pleasure. It was the ultimate fuck, with these lads. A dirty hard cock in my mouth, another in my cunt and the other in my arse hole, just unbelievable ecstasy and all three were gentle and skilled lovers.

I was just so lucky to have scored so well. As I pulled my mouth from the lads cock, I screamed 'please let me cum' and I knew Harry was spunking into my arse hole as Tom pulled his meaty cock out and shot his spunk onto my clit and pussy lips, rubbing it in to help me climax. The lad spilled out his cream as I fingered his arse and licked his cock, it shot into my mouth and down my chin. I came hard. I was spent. The best climax I had had during my whole life. A foursome, comes highly recommended.