Victorious Victoria Ch. 02

Story Info
Submissive male receives his reward from His Mistress.
3.5k words
4.36
24.8k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
analyst43
analyst43
39 Followers

We continue the saga of analbliss, a devoted servant of Lady Victoria. As a result of winning a competition for Lady Victoria, analbliss will now begin to receive his "reward"...

Feedback on the overall concept, writing style etc. would be greatly appreciated.

*****

Lady Victoria took the rubber sleeve that had captured analbliss's cum, turned it inside out, inserted her middle finger and moved the sticky sleeve to his face. Without a verbal command, analbliss opened his mouth and Lady Victoria pushed the sleeve inside, smearing the remaining cum onto his tongue. She removed her finger from the sleeve, then gently pushed his jaw up, closing his mouth, trapping the sleeve, leaving him to savour his juices. She clipped the leash to analbliss's collar then led him from the testing room. analbliss was in some discomfort. His cock was still constrained by the cock ring and his asshole strained because of the weight it was dragging. His nipples stretched towards the ground due to the locator box attached to the chain dangling from the clamps. Luckily it wasn't a long walk before he was led into a shower room.

"Inspect," voiced his Mistress. analbliss stood with his feet spread widely apart, hands clasped behind his head. Lady Victoria released the nipple clamps, causing blood to surge painfully back into the distended tissue. She pulled and twisted his nipples, eliciting a groan from the slave. Lady Victoria grinned. She gathered a pair of medical scissors and moved to his groin. analbliss didn't flinch, as he completely trusted his Lady. She carefully cut away the rubber cock ring, releasing the compression. "Present," ordered Lady Victoria. The submissive bent over at the waist and pulled his ass cheeks apart. The pressure in his asshole relented as the butt plug was deflated, then removed. Lady Victoria thrust several fingers into the gaping orifice. "Hm. Perhaps not ready for my whole fist yet, but by the end of the game you should be able to take it quite easily," She stated in a factual manner.

"You have 30 minutes to clean yourself, both inside and out. On the table behind you are some refreshments. Take this opportunity to hydrate and recharge you batteries, as you'll need all your strength to really enjoy your reward. I shall return soon to take you to the arena," announced Lady Victoria, as She unclipped the leash before leaving the room.

analbliss turned on the shower and started to self-administer enemas. The shower's nozzle attachment blasted warm water into his bowels as he knelt in the shower stall. Each time he filled himself, then held the liquid for a few minutes before evacuating into the nearby toilet. By the 3rd administration, the fluid was clean. He showered, shaved his genitals, then dried himself. On the table was a selection of fruit, energy bars and a jug of water. He followed His Mistress's instructions and ate and drank. He brushed his teeth, then stood in the middle of the room in his inspection position, awaiting the return of his Goddess.

When Lady Victoria entered, She was wearing a white, one-piece, latex bodysuit, Her breasts almost exploding from the top. Her legs were encased in thigh length boots and Her red hair was captured in a ponytail that cascaded down Her back. As always, analbliss was captivated and overcome by his fortune of serving such a wondrous Mistress. She was carrying leather wrist and ankle cuffs which She strapped into place.

Once again attaching the leash, She led him from the room and started to describe his forthcoming reward. "You are a toy that will be used and abused to test the skills of the other Ladies. You will find that not all are as merciful nor as skilled as I am. I'm certain some will employ techniques you haven't experienced before. Remember, this is what I promised, and what you volunteered for. The order of play will be decided by the drawing of lots. The order they make you cum will determine their importance for the coming period. Initially they will each have 5 minutes to prepare you, then 15 minutes to play. After the first round, Ladies who were unsuccessful in making you cum will return for another attempt. This process will continue until every Lady is placed in order, so there is no pre-set time limit to the game. The duration of each Ladies' play session will increase as the game progresses because you will have become drained and incapable cumming. At times there will be longer rest periods for recuperation. Don't worry my faithful pet, the rest periods will still be too short for you to fully recover." analbliss's heart was filled with apprehension, wondering whether he had made a huge mistake and that his reward would turn into an endless, tormenting ordeal.

Lady Victoria continued, "All the Ladies will want to be drawn first, as they know you haven't cum for over an hour. If the first Lady can't make you cum in her 15 minutes, she will automatically be positioned in last place. High risk, high reward. After that, you're fair game. After you've cum, a Lady may decide to torture you out of frustration, or tease and stimulate you in the hope of gaining a better understanding of your triggers. This would increase her chances of achieving a successful response the next time she gets to play with you. At all times remember; I will not let My property be harmed, at least not permanently. At all times remember; My kindness in allowing you to experience this. Don't embarrass Me, or you will regret it for a long time. Shoulders back, chin down. We're at the arena."

They walked through an archway into the arena. It reminded analbliss most of a Victorian Medical Theatre, as a central stage was surrounded on all sides by tiers of seats that rose above the stage. Lights from the ceiling were focused on the stage area. He realised the seating was divided into 12 areas, probably reflecting the 12 competing dungeons. Applause cascaded from the arena as they entered, and Lady Victoria bowed to receive the acclaim. It seemed like there were to be hundreds of people to watch analbliss's subjugation.

In the centre of the stage was a padded bench. To one side there was a metal frame from which was suspended a bondage swing. At the head of the bench there was a leather throne which analbliss assumed was for his Mistress. Positioned around the stage were many racks of toys and restraints, all waiting to be used on the submissive. Lady Victoria signalled analbliss to the floor, so he dropped to his knees, eyes downward, waiting by Her side. She draped the leash down his back, with the end of the leash resting between his buttocks.

Lady Victoria addressed the audience, "Friends, colleagues, rivals. I am delighted to welcome you to the era of the Edgemore Dungeon. As tradition dictates, your prominence during My reign will be determined by the order you can make My pathetic submissive cum. I doubt he will be able to cum 10 times, so I suggest you succeed early in the game. I've promised my toy that he will experience things he hasn't dreamt of. I know you won't let me down. However, do not permanently damage My property, or I shall be most displeased. If you wish to try something "extreme", then request My permission first. I may even sanction it!"

She continued, "I will now draw the first lot. Remember, the first dungeon drawn will either end up being my privileged assistant, or will be the head of the lowest ranked dungeon." Lady Victoria drew a piece of paper from a leather hood. "Well, the first dungeon is Avalon. Good luck Mistress Gloria. You have 5 minutes to prepare the toy."

analbliss could hear movement behind him. Fingernails trailed down his back sending shivers down his spine. He felt the leash being picked up, then a pair of stiletto heels walked in front of him. He was pulled to his feet and guided to the leather bench by the leash, which was then unclipped.

"Lie on your back on the bench with your legs spread," commanded Mistress Gloria. analbliss climbed up and adopted the proscribed position. "Pull your knees up towards your chest." Again he complied, then felt a finger lubricate his ass, followed by the insertion of a small butt plug. "Legs down." His cock was placed into a cock ring with what felt like a vibrator positioned under his balls. Then silence.

A buzzer sounded, which analbliss assumed marked the start of the 15 minute clock. The toy in his ass, and the cock ring began to vibrate gently. Mistress Gloria climbed onto the bench, and sat on his chest facing away from him. She crossed her ankles above his neck, leaving him with a vision of stiletto heels and the smell of leather. A vibrator was applied to his cock, and combined with the stimulation of the other 2 toys, he was immediately hard. Mistress Gloria stroked the vibrator slowly up and down his length, then circled it around the head of his cock, while one of her hands started to pump slowly up and down his shaft. analbliss knew he would not be able to take this stimulation for long but attempted to resist, so he would not embarrass Lady Victoria. The buzzing was incessant and inescapable, not that he really wanted to escape. He felt his balls begin to tighten, then he was cumming. He groaned at his release and heard the audience cheer at his capitulation. Lady Gloria climbed down from the bench stating "That was almost too easy. As your Mistress's assistant I expect I'll have many opportunities to play with you. Don't be under the delusion that any will be as easy as this episode."

From behind him he heard his Mistress offer Her congratulations. "Excellent work Mistress Gloria. I'm delighted that you'll be my assistant. I think that together there's no limit to the pleasures and torments we can devise for our slaves."

analbliss lay on the bench as he heard his Mistress announce, "Lady Venus has the next opportunity for glory, though it will be a tough mission." analbliss was pulled to his feet, the toys were quickly removed, then he was pushed over the bench. His wrist cuffs were clipped to the far side of the bench and his ankle cuffs were clipped to the legs of the bench with his feet on the ground spread apart.

Lady Venus leaned over him and whispered, "You miserable worm. If only you had some stamina, then you might have enjoyed our meeting. As it is, I plan to make it memorable in another way. Next time we meet, you had better be prepared to please me. Brace yourself!"

The buzzer sounded, and Lady Venus began to spank the slave. She was gentle at first, but quickly the force and tempo escalated. His buttocks were peppered, and his cheeks warmed. He raised his eyes, and directly ahead he saw His Mistress on her throne. She was talking with Lady Gloria who was standing by her side. Both Ladies were laughing as they watched him being punished. He made eye contact with His Mistress who laughed again. He quickly dropped his eyes to the bench, but he could still hear Her laughter. Despite himself, his cock began to harden slightly as he imagined how reddened his ass must be becoming and hoped that the would be pleasing Lady Victoria. After what seemed like about 100 spanks there was a short hiatus, then Lady Venus started to use a paddle. Thwack, thwack, thwack. The paddle travelled up and down his thighs and buttocks. Then Lady Venus moved to use a flogger. Several times, the tip of the flogger made contact with analbliss's balls making him flinch and grimace. Just when analbliss was starting to get worried he heard his Mistress warn, "Be careful Venus, do not damage My property!" At that moment, analbliss adored his Mistress and silently vowed he would take the beating without crying out. He closed his eyes and focused of the sound of his Mistress's voice and laughter. The pain from the flogger moved to the back of his consciousness.

Finally the buzzer sounded again, signalling the end of the 15 minutes and analbliss relaxed his clenched, abused muscles. Lady Venus leaned into his ear and whispered, "Remember, this was merely a warning. Next time I get to play with you, be ready to produce, or I'll give you a beating you'll never forget me. Don't think Lady Victoria can protect you from my wrath."

"Mistress Penelope will be next," intoned Lady Victoria. Once again, analbliss was instructed to lay face up on the bench. His beaten ass and thighs felt painful as he lay down. His wrists and ankle cuffs were clipped to the corners of the bench. A strap was placed around the root of his semi-hard cock, another around his ball sac and a 3rd just under the head of his cock. Finally, a syringe was used to squirt gel down his urethra and a sound was carefully inserted into place. At the buzzer, analbliss felt a tingling pulse of electricity in his groin. Gentle at first, but increasing in strength like a crescendo, before abating. The stimulation was felt all over his cock and balls, and his cock hardened rapidly in response. Even the sound in his urethra seemed to be part of the electrical circuit. analbliss had never felt anything like this before. His Mistress had certainty kept Her promise. The waves of stimulations repeated again; and again; and again; each time milking his cock.

While the electrics were toying with his groin, finger nails were roaming his body. Up and down his chest, arms and legs. Mistress Penelope seemed to be trying to play him like a musical instrument. It was working. He could feel the juices in his balls begin to boil, but as he was approaching the point of no return, the buzzer sounded again and all the stimulation immediately stopped. "No!" shrieked Mistress Penelope. analbliss was left in torment, hanging on the edge of ecstasy, but worried that 2 Mistresses now detested him. He knew they would be back in the second round for consecutive play sessions. How could he ever hope to satisfy them both?

"Mistress Theresa's turn," announced His Mistress. analbliss was not moved, nor were any of the electrical straps or urethral sound. When the buzzer sounded, the stimulation continued identically to the previous turn. Given the advanced state of his stimulation, there was no question of him lasting 15 minutes. After only a few minutes, cum fired from his balls, only to be blocked by the sound. However, the orgasm was unmistakable and Mistress Theresa laughed at her fortune, as the crowd applauded her success.

analbliss felt physically drained. He lay there in a post-orgasmic state, but then he was pulled to his feet. His wrists cuffs were secured to the metal frame. The sound was carefully removed from his urethra, allowing his cum to dribble pathetically to the floor. However the electrical straps were left in place. Hands pulled his balls down towards the ground then a parachute balls stretcher was tied around his scrotum. Finally, suction cups were pumped into place on his nipples. analbliss realised he'd cum twice, but he needed to cum eight more times before his ordeal would end. He didn't know whether he could possibly achieve this target, but vowed to try his best to impress his Mistress and submit to whatever torment was to come.

analbliss felt finger nails run down his spine, from his neck to his buttocks, where they stroked his still reddened ass. "What's my name slave?" he heard whispered into his left ear. He was dumbfounded. He hadn't heard the name of the next Mistress being announced.

"I'm sorry Mistress, but I don't know," he replied.

"Unacceptable, you pathetic worm. As is the state I find you in. I doubt there's a drop of cum left in your body. My name is Lady Susan. I intend to ensure you'll never forget it!" Lady Susan pronounced.

Weights were added to the parachute, dragging his balls towards the ground. Then the electricity started again. Previously, it had been pleasantly stimulating. This time it was the exact opposite. It felt like his groin had been wired directly to the mains, as stabs of power hit him time and time again. Then worse. Lady Susan started to inflict a full power violet wand on him, concentrating on his buttocks. This made him jerk violently, which in turn caused the weights on his balls to swing, creating even further stress. All he could do was try to close his mind to the pain and focus on the fact that he trusted that his Mistress would not allow him to be damaged, and that he only had 15 minutes to endure. Surely he could survive for that long. He focused on breathing deeply, though when exhaling it sounded more like the yowling of a wounded animal. His sense of time faded. All he could sense was the pain. Then it was over. "What's my name slave?" he heard whispered into his left ear.

"Lady Susan," he responded immediately.

"Good. Make sure you remember my name next time we get to play," added Lady Susan.

It was only then that analbliss realised his true predicament. Every Mistress who played in round 2 would have failed to make him cum during their first session. They would all resent him and would have the opportunity to inflict their resentment directly back on him. Every time he failed to please one of the Ladies his situation would worsen. There was nothing he could do to escape, other than try his best to cum during every session and therefore minimise the number of repeat sessions. analbliss realised the relative futility of this strategy. He was already drained and would surely fail to cum in many more sessions.

analbliss was unstrapped from the frame, and all the toys were removed from his body. What could be next he wondered, but paid close attention as Lady Victoria announced that Mistress Diane would be next. Once again he was placed over the bench with his feet on the ground and ankles clipped to the spreader bar.

"So many options in this vulnerable position," he heard in a playful voice that he assumed belonged to Mistress Diane. "Let's see if we can stimulate these balls to produce something." Lube was dripped down his ass crack, a finger smeared it around his asshole, then started to probe inwards. More lube, and the finger delved deeper, twisting as it went. A second finger was added, and another, then analbliss felt the pressure that he knew meant Mistress Diane was milking his prostate. He relaxed into the stimulation, enjoying the submission he always felt when he was penetrated in this manner.

Mistress Diane's other hand started to pull on his cock, as though she were milking a cow. Long, gentle strokes, up and down, up and down, combined with the prostate massage triggered a growing erection, but just when analbliss felt he might be on the first approaches of an orgasm, the stroking stopped and the fingers were removed. Mistress Diane's time was up. "Don't worry slave. I'll be back in the next round, and then I'll expect you to take my whole fist up your ass while I milk you to an orgasm." heard analbliss. The thought of this made his cock twitch.

He was unstrapped from the bench and turned to face His Mistress. "Well done analbliss. You survived this first group of sessions without embarrassing me too much. There's a 30 minute break for refreshments, then the next group of Ladies will begin. The Ladies will now each have 30 minutes to entertain themselves with your body, which gives them more scope to use their skills," His Mistress revealed. She grabbed his cock and led him to a pillory where his head and hands were locked into place. His ankles were attached to a spreader bar and a blindfold placed over his eyes. His cock and balls were tugged through a hole in the frame of the pillory which was then tightened around the root of his cock and locked.

"Did I mention refreshments? I should have been more precise. There are refreshments for the audience, while they come and examine you. Enjoy!" laughed Lady Victoria as She walked away.

analbliss couldn't move as a hose was turned on him, cold water washing away the sweat and cum that had dried on his skin. He was offered water to drink through a straw, which he sucked at with all his strength. He hadn't realised how thirsty he'd become. As he stood there drying, people walked on the stage and examined him, tweaking his nipples, pulling his cock and balls, spreading his ass and gently slapping his still sore buttocks. As they did this, they commented on his relative merits. Though this was thoroughly humiliating, his cock hardened, which brought further laughter and ribald comments.

analyst43
analyst43
39 Followers
12