Victorious Victoria Ch. 04

Story Info
The next chapter of analbliss's "reward"...
2.2k words
4.37
14.7k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
analyst43
analyst43
39 Followers

Please read the earlier chapters to better understand analbliss' predicament.

*****

analbliss lay on the mat, the Hitachi Wand vibrating under his balls as Domina Pandora strode across the stage. From his prone position analbliss heard the Domina's approach before he could see her. She was wearing a red leather corset, skin tight leggings and stilettoed, laced boots that reached up to just below her knees. Long auburn hair cascaded down her back. Domina Pandora stood to the right of analbliss, level with his hip, facing him. She raised her left boot above his groin, then lowered it onto analbliss's semi-rigid cock until the sole was gently compressing his shaft and the heel was grazing his scrotum. She rocked her boot backwards and forwards a few times. analbliss felt his cock harden a little more in response, and he felt some pre-cum escape. Domina Pandora lifted her boot and placed it on the ground next to his right hip so she was now straddling his groin. She bent over at the waist and fingered the pre-cum.

"Well, it looks like there is something alive down here. Time to see if I can drain it some more," commented Domina Pandora. She stepped across to the racks of toys and selected her instruments, while analbliss was left with the wand still stimulating his balls.

When the Domina returned, she was wearing a purple strap-on dildo. It wasn't too thick, for which analbliss was thankful, but was quite long and curved upwards. His heart skipped a beat, in anticipation of the sensation the toy could soon be bringing to his prostate.

"Kneel," demanded the Pandora. analbliss quickly positioned himself in front of the Domina, on his knees, eyes downcast and wrists crossed behind his back. His semi-rigid cock bounced slightly as he took his position. Domina Pandora moved her left boot forward, lifting his cock and rubbing against his stomach. The laces of the boot ground roughly against the head of his cock. With his eyes to the ground, analbliss could see everything, including the drop of pre-cum that leaked onto the boot. Domina Pandora switched feet, repeating the treatment with her right boot. By now analbliss's cock was hard and pre-cum leaked onto the second boot.

"You dirty animal. Look at the mess you've made," scolded the Domina. "Clean it up and do a thorough job."

analbliss bent down, and started to lick the leather boot, using long licks to cover as much area as possible. He licked between the laces, trying to get all his juice off the boots. He worked his way up the entire boot, then down again.

"Don't forget the other one."

analbliss shifted to the left boot, repeating the process. The smell and taste of the leather was enticing. After several minutes, Domina Pandora continued, "My dildo needs a good licking as well. Don't be shy!"

The slave moved his face to her waist and licked the end of the purple dildo, circling the head then moving his tongue to where the dildo met the straps near the Domina's groin. He could smell her excitement as he licked the full length of the underside of the dildo, then moved back to repeat this worship.

"Do you like my scent slave?" asked the Domina .

"Yes Domina," analbliss replied.

"Of course you do. See how close you can get to the source by sucking my cock." Domina Pandora teased.

analbliss took the head of the dildo in his mouth, then edged in a little more. His tentative approach forced Domina Pandora to place her hands behind his head.

"Mistress Angelique was right. You need a lot of practice in giving head. I'm surprised Lady Victoria has neglected this aspect of your training. Relax your throat, so I can fuck it a bit more deeply," She ordered.

analbliss knew that he had always failed to deep throat his Mistress's toys, but he was resolved to try his best so that Lady Victoria would not be embarrassed. He tried to relax his mouth and throat as Domina Pandora rocked his head backwards and forwards. The movements were quite gentle and shallow at first, but gradually the depth increased. analbliss was trying to breathe through his nose, snorting for air every time the dildo was withdrawn. Eventually Domina Pandora was stroking about two thirds of the dildo into his mouth, and analbliss was just about managing to cope. Finally the toy was completely withdrawn.

"Still quite a pathetic effort. I hope your other orifice is far more accepting. Get on your hands and knees. Head on the ground and your knees spread far apart."

analbliss turned around and adopted the proscribed position. As he turned, he looked into the eyes of Lady Victoria. She had an amused look on her face. He knew his ass was completely exposed in this position and his cock and balls dangled vulnerably underneath. Some lube was dripped into his ass crack and he felt several fingers distribute the lube into his ass. The fingers were removed and he sensed Domina Pandora moving into position behind him. The strap on was rested in his ass crack. She leaned forward until she was resting on his back. He could feel her breasts at the top of the corset as she pressed onto him. She stroked his left cheek then wound her fingers into his hair. She began to whisper into his right ear.

"I know I'm supposed to make you cum, but that's not my primary aim. I'm going to fuck your ass, and fuck it hard until I cum. After that, if there's time, I might think about the contest. You had better hope I cum quickly. I like to hear my slaves are enjoying themselves, so think about encouraging me. Now, what would you like me to do to you slave?" As she spoke, she tightened her grip on his hair.

"Fuck my ass please Domina Pandora." analbliss whispered.

"Pardon, I didn't hear you, and I'm certain our audience didn't hear. What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck my ass please," he responded in a louder voice.

"Louder slave. I want people at the back to hear."

analbliss shouted at the top of his voice, "I want you to fuck my ass Domina Pandora."

"That's better. How do you want me to fuck you?"

"Please fuck me as hard and as deep as you want Domina," was his shouted response.

"And why should I do this slave?"

"Please fuck me so that my pathetic ass can try to give you an orgasm Domina." analbliss heard a round of laughter and applause from the audience.

"Well, that sounds like fun, but your ass is not giving me anything. I'm taking an orgasm from your ass. Is that clear?"

"Yes Domina."

She let go of his hair and slid backwards until she was kneeling between his thighs. analbliss braced his forehead against his hands, hoping to cushion the effects of the coming onslaught. The dildo moved down his ass, until it was resting against his rosebud. The Domina held the toy in her hand and moved forward so the tip entered the slave's ass. She leaned forward a bit more and the toy slipped further into the slave's body. She rocked back and forwards slowly, introducing more and more of the toy until it was completely buried. Her legs were pressing against the back of his thighs, as she started to fuck him with increasing tempo.

"Don't forget, I enjoy hearing my slaves are having fun," she reminded.

"Oh Domina, that feels good. You're really fucking my ass. Oh god, it's going so deep. Fuck me hard. I'm only here so you can take what you want."

"That's better slave. Time to raise the pace."

Domina Pandora leaned forward again and stretched her arms to grab his hair in both hands. She was now on tip toes as she pounded the dildo into his ass. With each stroke, the toy rubbed against his prostate, forcing a little pre-cum out of his erect cock. The fucking continued and analbliss could hear the Domina's breath becoming heavier. analbliss continued to encourage the pounding, though his words were becoming less coherent.

Finally she cried, "Argh, I'm getting close, so close."

"Use my ass Domina. Use my whole body. Take your orgasm. I'm here just to serve you. Fuck me hard," implored analbliss. He focused on the sensation of the dildo sliding backwards and forwards through his sphincter, stroking his prostate. There were only these sensations, the weight of the Domina on his back and her panting. Both their bodies were slick from sweat.

Domina Pandora finally shuddered and a grunt erupted from her body, "Fuck, Fuck, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" she screamed. On the last 'fuck', she collapsed onto the slave's back and stopped moving. She lay still for some seconds, then spoke, "God. That was good slave. I wonder whether there's time to make you cum for the contest."

She moved back, extracting the dildo from his ass. "Turn over onto your back, legs apart, arms stretched out to the side."

Kneeling between his thighs, the Domina instructed him to grab his cock at the base and keep it still. She retrieved the vibrating wand that was still to the side, and pressed it the head of his erect cock. There was copious pre-cum around the head, and so the wand slid around the tip. Then she started to finger his ass. It was quite dilated, and well lubricated from the pounding it had just received. Domina Pandora slid one, then two, then three fingers into his ass, and reached up the internal wall of his rectum and started to pump his prostate.

The combination of the wand and the pressure on his prostate had a telling effect on analbliss. He started to groan as he approached the point of no return. "May I cum Domina?" he requested.

"Not yet slave," was the response as she withdrew her fingers and the wand. "Bend over backwards, until your toes are on the ground behind your head, and your cock is above your mouth. It's time for a self-facial."

analbliss tried to get into the position described, but he couldn't quite do it. "You really are pathetic aren't you slave," critiqued Pandora. She grabbed his ankles and lifted them over his head, pushing them to the ground. She leant against his back, pushing him further until his center of gravity was over his mouth. He looked up and saw his erection about 4 inches from his mouth. A dribble of pre-cum dripped down onto his chin. "You're supposed to catch it directly in your mouth. Open it as wide as possible, and get ready to be fed."

analbliss opened his mouth wide and Domina Pandora reached between his legs and started to stroke his cock with her left hand. The fingers of right hand entered his ass again and resumed the prostate stimulation.

Before long, analbliss's orgasm approached. Once again he asked permission to cum. "Certainly," was the response this time, "but every drop must end up in your mouth. I also want you to keep your eyes open until you've finished. Understand?"

"Yes Domina," was analbliss's only possible response, before he opened his mouth as widely as possible.

Domina Pandora increased the speed of her strokes, until she felt the slave's balls twitch. Then, just as she felt the first jet of cum approach, she pointed his cock. Not at his mouth, but at his eyes. Bulleye! The first stream hit his left eye. The second his right. analbliss's reflexes automatically made him blink his eyes shut, but then he reopened them. He could only see through a misty screen of cum and he could smell the strong aroma of his juices. There was not much more cum, as his balls were empty, but his cock continued to twitch as the Domina continued her stroking.

Eventually she stopped, withdrew her fingers from his ass and allowed his legs to uncurl back to a normal position. "I thought I instructed you that very drop should end up in your mouth slave. I don't think you caught one drop. Still, I am merciful and will help you." She used the fingers of her left hand to scoop the cum from his eyes and the rest of his face, then held them above his mouth. Gravity did its job and the cum dripped down into his waiting mouth. Domina Pandora lowered her fingers to his mouth. "Lick them clean." analbliss licked her finger as well as he could, but couldn't reach every drop. Domina Pandora pushed her fingers into his mouth. "Suck them dry slave." The slave closed his lips around the fingers and sucked the last of his cum from them as the Domina slowly withdrew the fingers.

"You show some promise slave. Perhaps we will meet again," concluded Domina Pandora as she stood up and walked away.

analbliss was physically and mentally drained. He lay on the podium wondering what was going to happen next. He had lost count of how many ladies he had served. There were a total of 11, and he could remember cumming 4 times. But how many times had he failed? Each of those ladies would have another go in the later rounds. However many he had failed, he realised he would need to cum 6 more times. He wasn't even at the halfway point and he was a wreck.

To be continued...

analyst43
analyst43
39 Followers