Victor's New Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slave understood that this would be torturous but she also knew must comply. So she turned around and bent at the waist, offering Victor access to her precious underside.

Victor realized that in her pussy, it would be too much for her to comply with his wishes, so he inserted it deep within her ass. "Now Slave, lean against the table, I want to wash you clean as well."

Slaved leaned against the table, this pushed the vibrator deeper within her ass, and then she allowed Victor to spread her legs. The first touch on her thighs and the vibrator deep in her ass had her so close that she cried, "Sir, this will never work, I will cum if you continue to touch me." This pleased Victor, her response to him affected him in ways that even he did not completely understand. What he did understand is that his cock was hard once more. "Slave, you are not to cum," was all he said.

She was on edge and so close to cumming as he continued to wash her thighs. He only smiled when he knew he was going to wash her clit. His command was softly spoken but stern, "Slave, you are not to cum, do you understand?"

"I understand Sir, but there is no way I can comply."

Victor took a nipple in his hand and squeezed it very hard. "Will this help you?" he asked.

"Sir, this will not help at all," Slave sighed.

Victor tightened his grip. When he put the still warm cloth on Slaves pussy, she came. Nothing could have stopped her. Victor watched; he knew that he would have to punish, but enjoyed the passion as it crossed over her body.

When the rocking orgasm ended, Slave was almost afraid to look but slowly she opened her eyes and pleaded, "Sir, I am so sorry. I know I was not to cum but I could do nothing more."

Victor watched the emotions as the changed on her face from pleading to horror. When he saw the horror he knew he had her.

Victor drew out his words, slowly, almost painfully he said, "So Slave, you have disobeyed me, what am I to do to you? I have tried to be understanding and ask little of you. You know I must punish you, but how?"

"Sir, I am so sorry, I never meant to disobey you in any way. But you must do as you see fit. I have been disobedient," Slave said as she lowered her voice along with her eyes. Almost as displeased with herself as Victor surely was of her, Slave awaited her punishment.

Victor wanted to do nothing, he wanted to hold her in his arms and kiss her gently, but knew that he could not. Instead he tried to think of some sort of fitting punishment.

"Bend over Slave." And Slave bent over hoping that the impending spanking that she was to get would not be too severe.

Instead Victor simply turned the vibrator on high and said, "Suck me dry Slave. I want you to suck my cock as your life depends on it. After breakfast we will see to your punishment."

Slave turned and knelt in front of Victor. With the vibrator going nuts in her ass, she focused this energy to Victors cock. And it was with this that Victor began to get what would surely be remembered as the best blow job he had ever gotten, at least until the present.

Between his legs, sitting on her heels, Slave slowly licked at Victors balls. Playful licks and gentle nips, aimed alternately between his now semi-placid cock and the balls. Slowly, Slave kissed his cock to attention.

Victor was somewhat surprised as he knew that he had just came pretty hard, but he watched with interest as his dick slowly drew the blood necessary to be come rigid once again and smiled.

Slave licked her hand and when it was wet, she grabbed hold of Victors cock; slowly pumping it full of life. She smiled and looked up when she heard the moan escape from his lips.

As his cock released some pre cum, Slave took used her finger to take some of the pre cum and slowly brought it to her mouth. Licking her finger Victor could only smile.

She wanted to please and with this intent, she placed the head of his cock in her mouth. With her hand she held the base of Victor's manhood and squeezed tightly.

Her hands still working the shaft, her tongue began to squirm around the base of his now purple head. Licking and flicking it with her tongue, Slave used her other hand to reach up to Victor's chest. Looking up to Victor's eyes, she found his nipple, and began to run her wet fingers over it. Pleased that she got a reaction, she then took Victors cock deep within her mouth and down her throat. Sucking on it as if her next meal depended on the nourishment she would soon be receiving when his cock exploded deep within her throat.

She was rewarded by the touch of Victor's hand on her head as he pushed her mouth deeper upon his cock. Knowing that he approved, she swallowed to take in more. His hands held her head as he worked his cock in and out of her mouth, sometimes deep and sometimes shallow.

Slowly Slave began to wiggle her now very wet finger closer to Victor's virgin ass. It slid as a snake would over the grass, intent on it victim that was close enough to smell and weak enough to capture. Unknowing to Victor, he leaned forward, accepting the idea of what was about to happen.

With his hand still on her head, Victor pumped his cock deep down Slaves throat. She accepted his cock and used her tongue quite expertly as she watched his eyes began to glaze over. Slowly her finger found its target, and she began to circle her wet finger around the rim of Victor's ass. Pushing on his ass, she matched the rhythm of his hand on her head, as her finger slowly entered the forbidden hole.

Victor released her head and Slave reached up with her free hand. Sliding it firmly on his very wet shaft, Slave pumped a few times, hard. Victor grabbed a hold of the table for support as he almost fell over.

Then Victor took his cock in one hand and began to rub it on her face as she looked up to him. Her tongue reaching for his cock whenever it neared, Victor kept it right out of the grasp that he knew would happen if her tongue were to get more than the occasional licks he allowed her.

"You want this, don't you Slave," Victor teased as he continued to keep it just out of her grasp. And when her head moved to take it, he grabbed her hair and held her in place.

"Oh Sir, I want your cock." It came out almost as a whimper as Victor slapped her cheek with his very hard cock. Her mouth opened with desire as he ran the head of his cock around her open lips. When her tongue reached out for his cock, he slapped her cheek again.

She whimpered as he once again brushed her lips with the head of his raging cock, this time he slipped the tip in. As she wrapped her lips and began to suck, he pulled it back out.

Slave, deciding to play her cards she began to tease Victor's ass. In and out her finger rode his ass. First only the first knuckle entered, but with each thrust, it went deeper. She watched his eyes; knowing that soon he would give in to her and force his cock deep down her throat.

And so the game continued, each waiting for the other to fall victim to the desire that was strong within them. Although Slave had little control, she soon learned that her control was a bit more than she thought. And it is here that she began to play. She removed her finger from Victor's ass and just let it sit on the rim. Enjoying the fact that he pushed back to get more, she just let her finger rub his ass, not enter.

Victor moaned loudly and she was rewarded with a cock pushing at her lips. As she opened her lips to accept his cock, she inserted her finger deeply in his ass, until her finger could go in no more.

They were matching each others strokes, Slave penetrating deep within Victor's ass and Victor slamming deep within Slaves throat. The vibrator that was in Slaves ass was causing Slave to squirm almost as much as the cock that was deep within her throat.

Victor was deep in a trance as he fucked her face. Totally unaware of the orgasm that Slave had, Victor came deep with in her throat. Slave swallowed and enjoyed her new master as he became soft in her mouth.

12