Victory Is Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It did not take long. Out in the main court she found a small knot of people who looked flustered and frightened.

"Victory!" one of the men blurted, ogling her gorgeous rack. "I'm glad to see you! There's a--"

"Which way did he go?" the stunning superheroine interrupted with a patronizing sigh. Several of them pointed. "One of you had better call the police," Victory said. "You can tell them to take their time though...I can handle the Centurion!"

The jeweler's shop was full of tear gas. Victory caught the Centurion striding unconcernedly out of the fog, carrying a canvas bag and removing the transparent face shield that had protected him from the gas.

"Stop right there, Centurion!" the sexy heroine said, striking her cockiest pose; sleek, traffic-stopping legs spread, arms akimbo, slim hips cocked just slightly to the left.

A crowd was gathering to watch the mighty Victory take down the bad guy. She could feel the stares of men fixed on her tight, peach-like ass, the envious looks of women wishing they were her. Well, let them look. She'd give them an eyeful in defeating the Centurion!

"I heard there was a screwball loose in the mall," Victory said tauntingly, "and I knew it had to be you, Centurion. Why don't you save me the trouble of beating you to a pulp? Surely you remember the last time?"

"I remember vividly, sweet enchantress," the villain replied, loudly enough for the peanut gallery to hear. "Your pussy was so sweet and juicy, my cock gets hard every time I think about it!"

Victory blushed beet red at the way her taunt had backfired. The crowd of bystanders tittered nervously, the men even nodding as if to agree, of course that was what they were thinking about too! Flustered, she charged forward, pirouetting like a dancer, swinging her right leg around for a spinning back kick.

The Centurion ducked easily, catching her leg and using it to pull her into his arms. The smooth skin of her gorgeous gam flushed hot with his touch, and the next thing Victory knew his strong arms were encircling her alluring waist, holding her up against his broad chest. He didn't have his armor breastplate on, and her hands splayed across his thin linen tunic, feeling the rippling muscles underneath. His lips were at her throat, feeling the rapid surging of her pulse.

"Centurion, you are SO under arrest!" Victory said. At least that's what she MEANT to say. But by then his mouth was over hers forcing a hot, steamy kiss on her, so that it came out more like, "Cenmmmmmmm you are so...mmmmmmmm!" Her eyes closed involuntarily, her body quivered with arousal as his hands cupped the deliciously rounded shape of her booty, squeezing her ass through the clingy Lycra of her hotpants. Her right foot rose up off the floor, her knee bending as she forgot everything in the heat of his body.

The crowd of bystanders, which had grown to about a hundred now, murmured their disbelief. Some outright laughing at the sight, which drew the heroine's attention from the kiss. Victory flushed crimson as she remembered that people were watching!

"Get your hands off me!" she cried shoving Centurion away with all her might. "How dare you!"

The villain slammed against, staggered for a moment then recovered with a grin. Perhaps it had not been with all her might...

"Enchantress, I dare because I think you like it," he replied glibly.

Victory scowled, ignoring the part of her mind that might agree with him. She charged forward throwing a punch, which Centurion narrowly ducked. Quickly the heroine slashed backwards with her elbow, yet her adversary anticipated this as well. He ducked the blow and reached around under her bust as Victory tried to square back up with him. Before she could react, the villain grabbed the bottom of her skin tight top and pulled upward, exposing the heroine's pert round tits to the gathered crowd!

The men's eyes went wide at the sight of her soft pink nipples. Mortified Victory quickly cupper her hands over her naked breasts, so humiliated it was all she could think to do for a moment. Her high-boned cheeks burning, she began to cover herself, stuffing her plump orbs back into her lycra halter. While Victory was distracted, Centurion reached back around her waist and without warning unfastened her power belt and let it drop! Suddenly all of her invincible powers were gone!

"Don't! Give me back my..." The stunning superheroine struggled to break out of the Centurion's clutches, but without her precious power belt, it was useless. A strong man like him didn't have any problem holding one weak female helpless, her arms pinned with one hand while he clasped a damp cloth over her pretty face.

Chloroform! She recognized the sickly sweet smell instantly.

"No! Please don't," Victory pleaded feeling the drug go straight to her head, making her feel woozy and lightheaded.

"I'm sorry about this, enchantress," the Centurion said as he held the cloth firmly over her face, "but I want you all to myself. I can't share you with audience."

"Yuuucnnnt... I'm Vicmmmm... mmmphff!"

This couldn't be happening! Stripped of her power belt, she was just a frail and ineffectual little girl struggling against the Centurion's overwhelming male strength. As he held her rigidly in his arms, the drug crept upon her brain like a misty fog, sapping her will to fight. All thought of resistance drained away like water swirling down a sink. With a soft moan, the superheroine's luscious legs folded and she sagged as limp as a doll into the Centurion's waiting arms. Her last thought was that the people in the mall really WERE getting an eyefull watching the mighty Victory -- so snooty and so full of herself just a moment ago -- get her cocky little ass overpowered and captured by a mere man!

The Centurion slipped one hand under her knees and picked her up, resting her head on his shoulder, fast asleep. The crowd backed off in sudden fear as the triumphant villain carried the defeated superheroine to the black sports car and dropped her into the passenger seat. He gunned the engine and crashed through the big glass doors, and was gone with his prize.

Victory awakened and saw stars overhead. She was lying supine on a blanket or a cloak, but the surface underneath felt hard and scratchy. It took her a moment to realize she was on the roof of the mall. Her arms were stretched over her head, her bare wrists bound together with thick leather thongs. The strap was looped around a metal stanchion anchored firmly in the roof, giving her about a foot and a half of slack between her wrists. Her ankles were bound together a little more tightly. It was only leather but, as she had been stripped of her powers, more than adequate to keep the spunky superheroine restrained and helpless.

"Awake at last, Sleeping Beauty?"

The Centurion stood not far away, as if waiting patiently for her to regain consciousness before proceeding further. Without a word he undid his weapons belt and unfastened the laces that held his tunic.

"You won't get away with this, Centurion!" Victory blustered, tugging uselessly at her bonds. "If you think you can capture me and hold the city for ransom or something..."

"Ransom?" he said with a smile. "Is that what you think I want?"

Chuckling, the villain removed his shirt, exposing his bare chest and sculpted abs, as well as his muscular thighs. Victory watched him undress, gasping for breath as he dropped his shorts and his manhood stood upright and erect. She knew perfectly well what he wanted and to her dismay the very idea excited her! Lying flat on her back, she felt the adrenalin rush making her body quiver, her breasts rising and falling with increasing quickness, her long silken legs rubbing almost sensuously against one another as she tried to loosen the slack in her bonds.

How can I be so excited by this villain? She wondered to herself, wanting to hold back the longing (or was it lust?) she felt. When no other man in Capital City even interests me...

He knelt and untied her ankles. Then he unzipped and removed her right boot, then her left. The heroine knew she could have fought back then, should have kicked at him, anything to keep this from happening...but something held her back. Gently he slid his hands upwards along her bare calves, spreading her long elegant legs and sliding in between them, kissing her knees, her creamy inner thighs...

"Unnnnnn!" Victory gasped as his slightest touch sent currents of desire tingling up and down her velvet skin.

Without her weapons she was defenseless, helpless, completely at his mercy! Was this the real reason she had confronted him in the mall? Had she secretly HOPED to end up like this? Did a part of her WANT to be his helpless plaything?

No...It can't be! She denied the feelings. I won't, won't let him take me again...but...how can I stop him? I'm completely helpless...

The Centurion was reaching for Victory's mask. The heroine squirmed, turning her head this way and that, whipping her long brown locks about. He already knew her secret identity. They both knew that, what was the point? She wasn't sure but she simply couldn't allow him to take her mask again.

"Please don't," she begged. "Don't unmask me, please!" He paused, fingers poised at the corners of her mask. "Please," she whispered imploringly, her green eyes glistening with tears of feminine helplessness. "I want...N-not as Jordin... let me stay Victory. Please?"

The Centurion grinned and withdrew his hand, leaving the purple mask in place. "As Victory then..."

What had that accomplished, she wondered as he reached behind her and unfastened her halter top. He unveiled her breasts with obvious relish, taking the skimpy Lycra garment from her and tossing it aside. While she lay there naked, arms still stretched above her head and restrained, he lowered his face to her nubile young breasts, delicately sucking one sensitive pink nipple, then the other, hearing her moan softly in response, her body trembling underneath him as his hands caressed her slim waist, reaching downward towards even more intimate regions.

"Noooo..." Victory hissed as she felt him pulling down her hot pants and thong, sliding them over her ankles and throwing them far across the roof. "Uuuuuuhhhhhnnnnnn...Oh!"

She practically purred as his fingers found her vulnerable pink slit. On their own her legs spread even wider to give him as much access as he wanted. Waves of desire crashed through her body like the ocean. She arched against his hand, rolling her narrow hips as he stroked her, feeling her clit swell between his fingers. His powerful hand manipulating, rubbing her shaven pussy lips, one against the other, gently at first and then more firmly, feeling the tender softness of her flesh, the slippery wetness of her girl cum as suddenly... with a gentle quiver, she climaxed.

"Mmmmmmmm," Victory moaned despite herself.

Immediately embarrassment swept the helpless heroine. How could she have orgasmed so easily? Did this man, this villain, hold that much desire over her? Was it something about being bound and helpless? Confusion mixed with humiliation began to cloud her mind, as she looked up at her captor with a doe-eyed expression.

"That's right," Centurion's voice was almost a growl. "You and your body are now mine!"

He shifted position, reaching underneath to cup her buttocks and lift them upwards a few inches. He quickly stuffed his wadded up tunic under her tail to keep her hips elevated. Then his big hands seized both ankles, lifting them high before sheathing his hard boner into her moist honeypot, a deep groan of satisfaction rumbling in his own chest.

"Unnnn...oh Gawd..." Victory moaned, her entire body shuddering with the adrenalin rush as she felt him inside her.

"I've trapped you, superheroine," he gloated. "Look at you, pathetic!"

Pulling out partway, the Centurion folded her legs over her abdomen as if jockeying for position, and thrust in again, giving her what felt like his entire length!

"Unh...fuck!" she cried, feeling as if she couldn't take all of him.

"You likely would have given yourself willingly," he went on, even as began to thrust powerfully. "Yet I've captured and tied you down...made you helpless...and taken you once again!"

"OHhhgawd...Please...Ah!"

His powerful body was like a machine. Her wrists still bound and helpless, Victory could only lay there submissively while he plundered and used her.

"To whom do your orgasms belong, superheroine?"

"UNH...you...they're yours..." Victory gasped.

Feeling totally dominated, there was nothing she could do but give in. Surrender to him in every way...but that didn't seem enough for the Centurion. His weight bore down, making her feel somehow even more helpless, while his tool plowed into her mercilessly.

"And who makes you cum...EV-ery...FUCK-ing...TIME?" he asked.

"OH..mmm...you do..UHN...please..."

"And do you know why?" Deeper and deeper with each thrust, each time harder, ever harder.

"No...unh...please...Imgonna...NGH...cum..." Her heart was hammering so that she thought it would burst.

"No no...don't you dare cum!" he growled. "Not until you tell me why!"

Her glossed lips trembled, the sensation of his cock swelling inside her sending flashes of molten lust throughout her slender body.

"Idon't...ohhhh, nnnnhhh...Don't...nnnn-know..." she whimpered.

He humped her like a rutting stag. The only sound she could hear was the rasp of his breath and the slap-slap of flesh against flesh. She could feel her climax building...

"Please, I beg...beg you...let me...AAHH! OHFuck!"

Suddenly, somehow his pace had intensified even more! "Yes, I'm fucking you harder...but DON'T YOU CUM, superheroine!"

"Pleeease!...UNH...UNH...Ohhgawd, pleeeease..."

He pushed her higher and higher, right to the edge. Victory tried to hold back, not wanting to admit the power this man, this villain had over her body...and partly because he had told her too. Her entire body was trembling now, laying helpless beneath him while he pounded away at her defenseless pussy!

"You like being taken by force, don't you?" Centurion said. Victory's only reply was a whimper. "You spend so much time as an invincible superheroine, so proud, so strong, so arrogant..." Every thrust was now rocking her entire body. "That it feels good to have it all taken away...to be helpless...and made subservient...doesn't it?"

"UNHHHH!!...AAAAhhhh..FUUuck!" Victory cried out, overwhelmed by the masculine power of the Centurion. "Yes...OHHHGAWD...YES!"

"...and your orgasms are so much sweeter when I force them on you, aren't they?"

Victory groaned and whimpered, wondering if his questions would ever stop. When she didn't reply his thrust again, somehow even deeper than before made her breath catch in her throat and set her head spinning.

"I asked if you liked being taken and used, superheroine..." He punctuated each word with another powerful thrust.

"FUUCK!...UNNNHHH...Yes!" she gasped, losing all sense as he forced her right the edge of orgasm. "NGH...by you, YESSSS...ohhgawd!"

The smile that spread across his face was broad and triumphant. "Now I'll make you cum, Victory!"

He began to vary his thrusts in deepness and intensity, and it was as if he knew things about her that Victory herself did not. She struggled to hold back, still not wanting to yield (or maybe wanting to be absolutely forced) but she couldn't. She couldn't...

"YES!" she screamed, "OhYES! ohhgod I'm cccccuming! I'm CUMING!!!!"

Victory continued to cry out, as her entire body shook with orgasmic energy! Every muscle tensed and even her prim little pussy contracted, squeezing around the Centurion's invading member! When it did, she felt him go off like a depth charge at the same time. He pulled out, spraying white hot semen across her naked chest and belly. Her body was convulsing with pleasure as he collapsed on top of her, kissing and nuzzling her feminine softness. Her legs fell limply to the ground and the heroine vaguely felt his slimey gizm dripping across her torso as she drifted off to a blissful and exhausted sleep.

When Victory awakened once again, the stars had moved across the sky. It must have been several hours, soon the sun would be up. The superheroine was surprised to find herself alone and untied, a warm cloak wrapped around her against the chill. She could feel the sticky remnants of her captor's orgasm still spread across her abdomen, and it made her feel dirty and used...perhaps even more than the act itself had.

Her uniform, powerbelt and bracelets were lying nearby. There was also a canvas bag, which she recognized as having contained the rare coins Centurion had stolen. Clutching the Centurion's cloak around her naked body, the superheroine looked inside. Of course the bag was now empty!

Save for a scrap of paper, with a hastily scrawled note. It read:

"Like these precious coins, a night with you is worth a million dollars...how could I resist taking both? C"

Victory angrily balled up the note and tossed it across the roof. As she went about gathering up her uniform her mind couldn't help but wander.

If I'm worth a million dollars, she thought dejectedly. Then why do I feel so cheap?

>>>>>THE END