Video Amateurs Ch. 03

Story Info
Cop stops by and fucks Karen in the ass.
1.1k words
4
79.6k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole panicked and tried to slam the door, but the cop's reflexes were too quick for her. He caught the door with the flat of his palm, pushed it open and strode in. Nicole screamed.

"Had a report of a neighborhood disturbance at this residence. Now I'm beginning to see they was right."

"Who—who called the police, officer?" Karen blurted.

"That's confidential information, Ma'am. The real question is, what the hell are you fuckin' people thinkin' all running around nekkid? The way this young woman opened the door wide as hell, a kid could have seen everything. I got five kids home, and I can tell you the last thing I want. You know the last thing I want, Miss?" he asked Nicole, his stern face inches away from hers.

"N—no," she answered, quivering.

"Anybody care to hazard a guess? No? I'm gonna tell you, then. The last thing I want is to have my kids witness trashy behavior like this among so-called adults. Now I could write you all up right now for multiple counts of indecent exposure for what you've got goin' on. Each count carries a maximum penalty of a twenty-five hundred dollar fine and a year in County. It appears to me there's also a good deal of open and notorious adultery and fornication goin' down. That's multiple separate criminal penalties right there, for every one of ya. And I haven't even got started searchin' the premises for drugs."

"Isn't there some other way of handling this, Officer?" I asked him.

The cop paused and appeared to consider the question, then answered, "You tryin' to offer me a bribe, sir?"

I felt a sensation like a garrote tightening around my throat. "N-no. Absolutely not," I stammered.

"Because if'n you are, well now that's an entirely different set of charges. You're talking major felony here."

"Nobody said bribe," I protested. "I never even used the word."

"I know you never, but it's what you meant." Before I could protest any further he went on, "Now someone in my position of authority, but possessin' less moral courage than myself at the present moment, could possibly be persuaded to overlook the offenses bein' committed here by you all tonight... "

"Anything, officer," Karen pleaded, her voice quavering.

"I'm encouraged by your response, Ma'am," the cop sneered. "I was about to say that such a morally weak individual as I've described might be swayed from the performance of his sworn law enforcement duties if a lovely lady such as yourself was to offer herself to him for the unworthy purposes of anal sex. With y'all as eyewitnesses, of course."

A defeated tone in her voice, Karen looked around at me, then at the others and said, "Whatever you say."

"Which one's your husband?" the cop asked, indicating Jerell and me.

"He is," Karen said, pointing to me.

"If this white dude's your husband, what the hell you doin' suckin' this nigga's dick for him in front of everybody?"

"Thought it'd be fun, I guess."

"You thought it'd be fun? Some people got them some funny ideas in they heads about fun."

"Something different," Karen shrugged.

"Somethin' different? You about to experience something real different then. Assume the position."

"What are you talking about?"

"Bitch, assume the position," the cop shouted. "Get down on your hands and knees and be stickin' out that phat white booty for me while I whip out my bad black snake."

Silently, Karen complied with his orders. The cop undid his Sam Browne and his uniform belt. His pants fell down around his ankles and were soon joined by his loose-fitting boxers. Joanie and Nicole both gasped when they saw the size of his cock. It dwarfed Jerell's, if such a thing were possible. Next to the two of them I felt like a preadolescent child between two genital giants.

By now Karen was shaking with fear. I ran to the master bathroom, opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed a tube of K-Y jelly. By the time I returned to the foyer, the cop was jacking his cock. I handed him the tube of lubricant. He squirted it liberally all over his cock head. Then, almost as an afterthought, he squirted a dollop of the clear substance directly onto Karen's anus, then rubbed it around with the tip of his engorged cock.

"Goin' in barebacked. You all got a problem with that, husband man? Didn't think so."

I couldn't respond, but neither could I look away. The cop roughly inserted his penis up to about an inch, grinning at me as he did so. Karen groaned. He pushed harder, gaining another two inches. I was afraid Karen's anus or rectum might tear from stretching, but the cop kept at it, poking inch after inch of his cock up Karen's ass until he had it buried up to the hilt. Karen winced and moaned, but she wound up accommodating it all.

I caught the entire thing on video.

Then the cop started pumping away, slapping Karen's ass cheeks as though she were an unruly mare. Each time he withdrew and forcefully penetrated her again she cried out in humiliation and pain with each thrust, her cries growing louder with urgency.

Finally, after many minutes of this, the cop grunted, "Fittin' to get me a nut!"

"Hit that white muthafucka, Laurence," Jerell encouraged.

"Wait a minute," I said. "You know this guy, Jerell?"

Jerell and Laurence the cop laughed. Jerell said, "Oh, man, I put out the 411 to Laurence soon's I made the call to work."

"I'se just getting' off shift when Jerell tell me you all be havin' a sexual ruckus and wants to know will I join in." Laurence started pumping his hips in more rapid rhythm, gasping spasmodically. He pulled out just in time to spurt pulse after pulse of semen onto Karen's ass cheeks and lower back. He squeezed out the last few drops and said, "Kinda hard to say no, seein's how you all been so accommodating. Hell, husband himself brings me the K-Y and big-titted wifey here tilts up her big booty for my ap-probation. Make that my Af-robation. Show us that gap, girl!"

Karen, still on hands and knees, pointed her freshly-penetrated ass in the direction of the Ipod. Her anus was now a gaping orifice that still yawned more than an inch in diameter, not yet having recovered its elasticity after Laurence's rough usage.

"You all white folk sure know how to support your local po-leese," Laurence smirked. "Husband, reach your hand in there for me, see if it's where I lost my car keys."

Karen was indignant. "Listen you two assholes," she said.

"Jerell, she talkin', 'bout us?" Laurence clowned.

"Now that you've got me loosened up," Karen said, "there's something I've always wanted to try. Either of you ever hear of DP?"

MORE TO CUM