Video Game Vixen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed me and then trailed down my body. Taking care to lick and kiss both nipples before heading further south. He stopped to tongue my naval and I started gasping. That was my spot! He then stopped to pull down my panties, a small black lace pair. He lifted my ass and slid them down my legs, before spreading them in front of him.

He put my left leg over his shoulder then leaned in. His left hand parted the folds of my pussy, exploring each part of it. He dipped into my well and pulled his finger out, licking it.

"Tastes like honey..." He leaned back time, this time taking the flat of his tongue and licking the whole thing. He then spent a while fucking me senseless with his tongue, getting me on the edge of cumming before slowing down. I pulled at his hair, forcing his mouth down there.

"Lick it like you mean it..." I commanded him. He grinned.

"Does my nasty little slut want it?" He asked, idly pushing two fingers in and out of my pussy.

"Fuck me with your tongue cuz... make me cum..."

"Say it like you mean it bitch... You want to cum? Does my nasty dirty little cuz want me to lick her? Does she want cousin's tongue all over her pussy?"

"I want you to fuck me with it like it was a dick!" I yelled at him. He grinned and leaned in again, flicking my clit with his tongue and pushing his fingers in and out in an agonizingly slow rhythm. "Fuck me!" I yelled. He started to quicken the pace, ramming his fingers in my pussy as he started to suck my clit harder, biting down on it.

I came in a matter of seconds. He pulled his fingers out and started to lick at my pussy once more, catching all of my juices in his mouth and swallowing them. I came down from it after a while, and Jeff came to sit next to me on the couch. He kissed me then put his fingers into my mouth so I could suck the taste of myself off of them. He grinned suddenly.

"I think that more than makes up for losing to you 8 times." He said. I looked at him and laughed. We settled down to play more games, me leaning forwards and him with a finger deep in my pussy, pushing softly into it.

To be continued...

12