Video Game Vixen Ch. 09

Story Info
Sanaa's friend Nisi drops by.
2.8k words
3.93
23.7k
6
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 10/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sanaa pick up your phone! Listen, your ex just moved back into town, and... I kind of... by mistake... gave him your number and your momma, not me, gave him your apartment address. I just found out that he came to see you, you bitch. You never tell me anything anymore. Look, I'm driving down now for damage control, I should be there by like 1:00ish this afternoon. I'll see you then."

I slapped my phone shut, and cursed, loudly. Nisi's voicemail explained a few things, like how Shawn had found me, but I still had too much to work out. I kicked the door to my room, and looked down at the floor. The games I'd been playing the night before lay strewn on the floor where I'd left them, as did Lamar's clothes. He'd shown up last night to help me celebrate the end of my exams, and now he lay on the bed, scratching his chest and staring up at me. He held out his arms and I slid down into them.

I'd be making the long drive home later on, Well, Lamar would be driving while I more than likely played my Gameboy©. Dylan would be the only one left behind, as Teresa was going to be home for the summer. She'd be leaving her rent money, and I'd left mine, as I'd miss the first of the month while I was home. Lamar cupped my pussy, and I snuggled my head on his chest.

"What time we leaving?" He asked, stroking my slit. I lifted myself on my elbows, and looked down at him.

"Whenever. I don't mind too much." I answered. He pushed my hair back from my face. I'd gotten it straightened earlier in the week, and Lamar had helped me sweat it right back to curls. "But I have to wait for Nisi to get here first, she's already left home and I missed her call to tell her I was heading back today anyway."

"Cool boo." He said, and then kissed me again. He traced my lips with his tongue, as his fingers traced my pussy lips. I moaned softly, and he slid his fingers into my pussy, stretching my walls slowly.

I moved to straddle him, leaning low to kiss him as he withdrew his fingers from my pussy. He moved to cup my ass, squeezing my cheeks hard. I bit his bottom lip, running my fingers along his braids. His fingers tangled in my hair, and he pulled me down.

A crash from the bathroom disturbed us, and the door flung open. Dylan lay on his back the floor, groaning. I wrapped the sheet around me and Lamar pulled me across his lap. Dylan's eyes opened and he looked at us.

"Who the hell left the jeans on the floor?" He said.

"What?" I said, looking down at him. Dylan stood up, slowly.

"I fucking hurt my back... your goddamned jeans Sanaa." He picked them up and threw them at me. He limped back into the bathroom, and slammed the door. I stared at the door, and burst out laughing.

"That idiot. I'm always tripping over his shit. Ha!" I giggled. I stood up in my sheet, and walked over to the door, propping my desk chair against it. I turned to face Lamar, and dropped the sheet. "Now, where were we?"

Nisi knocked on the door while I was in the shower. Lamar and Dylan had left to go play basketball, or to hit the bar, as I translated in my head, and Teresa was sleeping in her room. I climbed out of the shower, wrapping a towel around myself, and went to the door. I pulled it open and hugged her, and she promptly cursed me out for wetting her clothes. She came in and followed me into my room, sitting on my bed as I started to get dressed.

"I'm sorry Sanaa. I didn't even realize it when I gave him the number."

"It's cool Nisi." I said, sitting down next to her. "I know you didn't mean it. I don't know why you came all the way out here just to say that though, I'm heading home today." I grabbed my lotion and poured some into my hands, and then started to rub it on my body. Nisi took the bottle from me and started to help me, rubbing the lotion on my back and my upper ass. She pushed me up after a minute, and moved me until I was standing in front of her but facing away, and massaged my ass slowly, her fingers sliding lower and lower, until she was brushing the back of my slit.

"Nisi you know better than that. You get me wet you got to deal with it." I said. Nisi laughed and slid her fingers lower until she was cupping my pussy from the back.

"Do I look worried?" She asked, and then kissed my lower back, directly above my ass. "Bend over boo."

"Nisi, if you're thinking about eating my ass out you have another thing coming."

"Shut up Sanaa, I can still get your pussy from this position." She said, and then pushed my upper back softly. I bent over, bracing my elbows on my knees and cocking my ass back at her. She ran her fingers over my back slowly, and then licked my thighs. She raised her head, and sucked softly on my pussy lips, and then slowly nibbled on them.

I moaned softly, moving my hips a little. She stopped me, holding me firmly in place as she gave my slit a long, slow lick. I could feel my pussy moistening, and she probed the wetness with her tongue, sliding it softly into the folds of my cunt and tasting my well.

Her tongue dipped lower as she shifted her face, and she flicked my clit. I gasped and bit my lips, my hands rising to cup my breasts. She lifted her face out, and placed her fingers there instead, fingering me as her thumb flicked my clit. I moaned again, louder, and pinched my nipples.

Nisi's head slid into place once more, her tongue lapping just behind her fingers. She licked slow and long, raising her head and lowering it, before her tongue slid over my asshole. I made a noise between a moan and a groan as she slid back over it, and then stroked it softly with her tongue.

"Oh fuck Nisi..." I hissed as her tongue pushed at it. Her tongue circled it, before she slid the tip in. As I moaned she started to push another finger into my cunt, and began to full out fuck me. My knees quaked as I pushed myself back against her, to which she held me in place once more, and squeezed my clit between two fingers as if to reprimand me. I whimpered as my body started to spasm, and shrieked as I came hard on Nisi's face, my juices dripping down her lips as she grinned at me.

My knees gave out and I slid to the floor, turning to look at Nisi, whose fingers were sliding up the hem of her skirt and touching her pussy. I licked my lips, and leaned in.

"Sanaa! Are you ok?" My door burst open and I turned, crossing my legs as I looked at Teresa's concerned face. She looked down at me. "Bonita, I heard a scream."

"I slipped coming out of the bathroom. Wet floor." I said. Teresa looked from my position in the middle of the floor, to the bathroom door.

"Must have been some slip..." She said, and then nodded at Nisi. Nisi smiled back. "Bonita, I have to go to the Mall, will you come with me?"

"I'm leaving in a little bit Teresa." I said, pulling my towel up and wrapping it around me before standing. She nodded at me.

"Yes, I know, but I need your help bonita."

"Ok Teresa, I'll come."

"Gracias bonita, I'm leaving soon." I nodded, and stood, looking through my dresser.

"What about me?" Nisi pouted. I walked over to her and kissed her, tasting myself on her lips.

"Come with us Nisi, I'll get you something nice."

"You know what I want Sanaa." She said, licking her lips. My eyes dropped to her lap, but I lifted my head.

"I'll give it to you when we come back from the Mall. Now come on, you know I'll feel bad leaving you here by yourself.

"Whatever, you just better come through good on your part in this..." She ran her fingers over her crotch through the skirt, and grinned lewdly at me.

"Do you think this is a good one Sanaa?" Teresa held up another dress. I shook my head.

"No, that's not a good color for you. Go for like a red or a blue." She nodded and stepped back to look at the rack once more. Teresa had been invited to her boyfriend's prom. He was a year younger than her, in his senior year of High school while Teresa was finishing up her freshman year of college. Teresa had missed her prom the year before, and was now in a complete confusion as she pulled dresses off the rack.

Nisi was looking at her watch, a few feet away from us. She pulled a pink taffeta monstrosity and giggled to herself, and then waved it at me. I rolled my eyes at her and turned to look at Teresa, who had pulled another dress off the rack, and had walked through the back of the store to the changing rooms. Nisi came up behind me, and placed her hands on my hips from behind.

"Sanaa, you know we could be doing... better things..." She whispered into my ear. My pussy began to moisten as she whispered to me, and I licked my lips, and took a deep breath.

"Nisi I told her I'd help."

"Fuck her." Nisi said. I giggled at the irony of what she'd just said as she gripped my hips a bit harder. She looked around the room, and then pulled my ass against her. "Sanaa you know you want to..."

"Look Nisi" I cut myself off with a gasp as Nisi's fingers slid up my side and she cupped my breasts, squeezing my nipples. She leaned in and kissed my shoulder blade.

"Boo... you know you want to..." I bit my lips, ready to give in.

"Bonita! Help me I'm stuck!" I looked up, suddenly remembering why I was there. Nisi sucked her teeth behind me as I pulled away from her and headed through the partition and into the back, looking for the changing room Teresa was in. I knocked on the door, and Teresa's muffled yell came back to me.

"You're stuck?"

"Si bonita! The zipper got stuck so I try to pull it over my head. Now I can't get out and the zipper is in my hair!"

"Open the door so I can get in."

"Bonita, what didn't you hear! I'm stuck. I can't use my arms!"

"Damnit..." I said, and then looked down at the door. It was a simple lock, and I pulled out my credit card, and settled it in the groove. I pushed it in and slid it down, and pulled the door open.

I stepped in and laughed instantly at what I saw. The door swung shut as I stared at Teresa stuck in a red dress, her arms above her head. She whimpered as I walked around her, to see that the zipper was definitely stuck in her hair.

"Ok, don't move." I said, before climbing up onto the seat to coax her hair free. A few minutes later a flushed Teresa stepped out of the dress. My eyes strayed down over her chest and hips as I realized she was naked underneath.

"Teresa, where the hell are your panties?"

"I don't wear them often, bonita. Just to work." A mischievous gleam filled her eyes, and she licked her lips. She pulled me down off the chair, and placed my hands on her breasts.

"Teresa, we're in a changing room." I said. She just giggled in reply, before lowering her head to run her tongue along my cleavage, her hands pushing my shirt up.

"Bonita..." she whispered against my chest as she unclasped my bra. "This morning... you fucked your friend Nisi, yes?" I licked my lips, hiding my smile. I figured Teresa would figure it out.

"Yes."

"Ah, I thought so... but, bonita, it is now my turn." She pulled my shirt and bra over my head, and dropped them to the floor by our feet. Her head lowered and she slid her tongue over my breasts, wetting every inch of the surface, before drawing a nipple into her mouth. I gave a low cry, and she smiled up at me, before unbuttoning my jeans, and sliding them around my thighs so that she could press three fingers against my cunt.

Her mouth came up to mine, and she kissed me softly as I slid my hands down to her thighs, running my fingers from her hips to just barely her pussy lips and back. She gave a low growl, and sucked my tongue into her mouth.

"Saana?" A low tap on the door brought my head from the clouds. Teresa pouted as I pulled my mouth from hers.

"Yes Nisi?" I said breathlessly.

"I know what you're doing boo, and I want in." I looked down at Teresa. Her face brightened and she nodded. I opened the door and let Nisi into the room. Nisi grinned down at Teresa as the door clicked shut behind her, and wasted no time falling to her knees in front of her, kissing her hard and deep. I bit my lip as I watched, my pussy overflowing.

Nisi pulled her lips from Teresa, turning to look at me so that I could see her other hand third knuckle deep inside of Teresa. I slowly climbed on my knees beside her, and slid my hand beneath the hem of her skirt, sliding my fingers beneath to find nothing covering her, I thrust my fingers into her throbbing cunt. Nisi squirmed on my hand and I leaned in, kissing her neck softly.

"Oh Bonita... I like your friend..." Teresa hissed. I looked over and saw Nisi's hand coated in Teresa's juices, her thumb sweeping furiously over her clit. I bit my lip and leaned around Nisi, until my mouth was on Teresa's pussy, around Nisi's fingers. I sucked lightly as Teresa moaned, sliding lower in the seat so that her pussy was thrust towards us. She moved her hands, until one was holding the dress hook above her head, and the other was pushing Nisi's shirt up, squeezing her breasts.

Nisi slid her fingers further into my pussy, and I turned my head to kiss her, sharing Teresa's taste with her. She licked my lips clean and then lifted herself to kiss Teresa, sharing the taste once more. I looked up to see that Nisi's pussy was at the perfect level. I leaned in, pulling Nisi's hand out of Teresa, and took a long lick, starting on Teresa's cunt and following onto Nisi's. Both girls moaned, and I grinned. I slid two fingers into each of their cunts, and swept my thumbs over their clits, quickly.

Nisi's back arched as she and Teresa moaned into each other's mouths. Nisi began to shake, a sign she was getting close, while Teresa began to murmur slow Spanish. My pussy throbbed with the action of myself bringing off two of my friends. Teresa's cries became more and more frantic, and she suddenly screamed out as her pussy sucked my fingers in.

Teresa's orgasm started Nisi's. Nisi called off every curse word in the book as she came hard. I looked at them, at their juices running down my hands and their cunts sucking at my hands, squeezing them deep inside. Nisi's lips met Teresa's once more before they both turned, grinning at me, and each began to reach for my pussy. A knock on the door disturbed us, and the store clerk quickly kicked us out, telling us never come back. We smiled sweetly at her, and Nisi blew her a kiss while we laughed.

"Have a good trip Bonita." Teresa called to me hours later, waving at me as she leapt onto the bus. We'd dropped her at the station, and she was climbing onto the bus that would take her home. I was leaning against Lamar's car, while Nisi was parked behind us, fixing her shades on her face and licking her lips at Teresa. Teresa waved back and mouthed something at Nisi, who laughed and honked her horn.

Lamar turned and looked at me then, and pressed his lips against my forehead. He smiled.

"I didn't know Nisi and Teresa were so close." He said. I giggled, and looked up at him.

"You'd be surprised..."