Video Game Vixen Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day was a group trip to the beach. Everyone would be meeting at 11 in the parking lot and then walking onto the beach en masse. My parents and everyone staying in the house had already left. I'd overslept and told my mom I'd catch the bus or a taxi down when I was awake. It was now 12 and I was still sitting in the living room in my pajamas, flipping through absolutely nothing on the TV. I'd checked the house to make sure no one was home, and locked the doors, and flicked onto one of the adult channels my daddy had ordered that my momma wasn't aware of. I was stroking and pulling at my lips, my hands down my shorts, when I heard Shawn's voice.

"Shit Sanaa, didn't know you watched this." He flopped over the couch and sat next to me. My mouth dropped open.

"How the hell..." I trailed off.

"I've known you forever, and I've known how to get in here with everything locked just as long." He grinned at me. "I saw your mom at the beach. She told me you were still home, so I came to see you." His eyes trailed down, and I realized my hand was still down in my panties.

"Shawn! You shouldn't be here."

"Why not, it's where I want to be." He put his arm around the back of the couch. I looked at him.

"We broke up..."

"I know." He said. "I told you, I was never going to give you up." His hand moved to my face, his fingers stroking my lips. "Sanaa, I can't. you have no idea how much I love you." I turned to look at him. It would be so easy to sit there, and also to walk away. I lowered my head. Nisi was always telling me to follow my heart, and I'd said it enough times. I just didn't know where my heart was taking me.

Shawn leaned in and kissed me, his hands moving to cup my face. I parted my lips, kissing him back and welcoming his tongue as it probed my mouth. Shawn moved his hands to my hips leaning forward and pushing me back onto the couch. I leaned back on the remote, the stations and volume switching with every move we made. His hands slid to my back, touching where my tattoo once was, and up under my shirt, holding the middle of my back.

He moved his head to my neck, kissing it and trailing his tongue along the surface. I moaned. Shawn knew every spot on my body, and had made me cum many times without entering me. He slid his hands back over the center of my back, and then moved his lips to my collarbone, licking and running his teeth along it.

His hands slid to the front of my shirt, holding me just below my breasts. He slowly stroked the skin beneath, the tops of his hand grazing the underside. His fingers moved up to touch them as I leaned my head back.

"Sanaa! Open the door!" I was shocked out of my reverie, and looked at Shawn. He looked back at me in confusion. It wasn't until I heard my Uncle D call out again that we jumped.

"Fuck, Shawn, go into my room"

"But"

"No buts, Uncle D will kill you if he finds you here and then kill me. Go." I fixed my clothes and ran to the door. Uncle D walked in, followed by my Daddy.

"I'll be damned if I'm gonna use a public bathroom to take a shit" was all Uncle D said before heading into the downstairs bathroom. I shook my head. Daddy shook his back.

"Go get dressed baby girl, your momma said bring you back with me." He said, opening the fridge. I pouted. "Doesn't work. Go." I headed out of the kitchen, and then ran up the steps to my room. Shawn was sitting on my bed. He'd pulled back the pillows and was looking at the mark on the wall as I pulled a bathing suit and a wifebeater out of my drawer. I started to get dressed, while Shawn stood, and looked at me.

He walked up behind me and put his hands on my waist. I swatted them away. The moment was over. He grinned and kissed me behind my ear, another of my spots. He walked to my window, pushed it open, and climbed out, crawling down the trellis like he used to. I swept my hair back from my face and tied it back into a ponytail before running down the steps.

Momma had given me a night to myself. My family was all knocked out from the beach, and had gone to their homes and hotel rooms to crash. I'd avoided the sun and the water, and was now wide awake. I'd run out of the house as soon as momma had given me the go ahead, only taking care to pull some jeans on over my suit. Nisi and I had gone to the movies earlier, and we were now walking back towards her cousin's car. She was hitting me physically and mentally about all I'd been through lately, even though a tiny part of her smiled when I told her about Micah and Shawn.

"Sanaa, please, I tell you all the time, listen to your heart."

"Everyone says that!" I said, climbing into the car. "And it's a crock of bullshit. My heart is what's confused."

"Then it's your own fault." Nisi started the engine and pulled out of the parking lot. I rolled my eyes and looked at my feet. Nisi had the music up, and the bass system in the car usually had me dancing all out, but I kept my ass still for once and thought.

Shawn was sitting on my porch when I got home. He smiled at me as I opened my door, and started down the walk to me. Nisi grinned behind me and gave me a push out before driving off, winking as she went. I stood looking at Shawn, fiddling with the belt loops on my jeans as he approached.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." I replied, looking down at my sneakers again. He held out his hand, and after a moment of consideration, I reached out and held it. We started walking, quietly, neither of us willing to break the silence between us. He pulled me in close and put his arm around me.

"I've seen you hanging around with that guy..." he said it softly. I nodded.

"Yeah... Lamar..." I didn't say anything else. Shawn knew how it was with me. If Lamar had been my boyfriend, I would have told him.

"Yeah." I leaned my head on Shawn's arm, smiling at the familiar feeling. We'd gone around the neighborhood, and were headed back. His house was before my own. We both paused at his walk. "Sanaa..."

"Yes?"

"I'm going to kiss you now, and... whatever happens happens. If you like it then, what's next is up to you. If you don't like" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. He moved his arms to my waist, pulling me tightly against him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he lifted me up, taking me down the walkway and into his house. He pushed the door open, and kicked it shut behind us, locking it.

"But Meecho"

"She's gone out." He said, before biting my lip. He pulled me closed to him again, and kissed me all the way to his bedroom. I looked at the bed, and back at him, before pulling my wifebeater over my head, and kicking off my sneakers. He looked at me and pulled me to him, unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans and pushing them down until he was cupping my bare ass in his palms.

I leaned in, sucking on his bottom lip as I moved to push his jeans and boxers down. They fell to the floor and I kneeled in front of him. His cock was jus how I remembered it, long and thick. I ran my tongue over the head and kissed it lightly. He ran his fingers through my hair, and move to untie the strings of my top, letting it fall away. I put my mouth around the head, and sucked it before pulling back and blowing on it, licking and whispering around it.

Shawn backed slowly towards the bed, and sat on the edge of it, beckoning me with his hands. I crawled over, slowly, like a cat, and knelt in front of him. His hands slid over my chest as my mouth fell upon his cock once more. I moved a hand to the base of it, just after my lips and began to stroke it. Shawn made a sound in his throat, which inspired me to move my free hand to his balls, squeezing them lightly while I danced my tongue around his cock head.

He bent over and picked me up, lifting me on his lap and kissing me. He turned us around, and switched our positions until I was on my back on the bed, looking up at him as he pulled my suit bottom off. My pussy was laid bare to him as he got between my legs. He pushed them back and traced my lips with his middle finger, before dipping it inside, teasing me. He lifted his finger to his lips, sucking it, before lowering his head between my thighs.

I cried out as soon as his lips hit my lower set. He used his tongue and licked slowly, spreading my lips until my dripping cunt was open to his eyes. I arched my back as he flicked my clit with his tongue, and then drew it into his mouth. he used two fingers and played around my lips, pulling and spreading them, running them through the folds. He slid his fingers inside of me, pressing against the roof of my cunt. I moaned, and he smiled.

Shawn stood up, pulling his shirt over his head, and pushed me further back onto his bed. I spread my legs and bent my knees. He lay on top of me and kissed me as I ran my hands along his back, my body reveling in the feel of his weight on me. He sat back up and turned me on my left side, lifting my right leg onto his shoulder and straddling my left, his balls resting on my thigh.

His cock pushed at my lips, entering me slowly. He moved his hips, rocking himself until he was completely buried in my pussy. I threw my head back and moaned, my hips pushing back at him. He grinned and began to withdraw, before I was ready for it, and forced back in, hitting my pussy hard. I cried out, arching my back as his hips hit me time and again, his cock deep in me.

He withdrew and flipped me over, so I was facedown on the bed, propping myself up on my elbows. He slapped my ass and lined his cock up with my pussy, before thrusting in deep. I screamed out as he hit my G, my body shaking. He gripped my hips and pushed into me, pulling me up to meet him. My ass slapped his front as his fingers dug into my side. He gripped my hair and pulled my head back as I began to whimper. He sped his stroke up, hitting the bottom of my pussy on every stroke. My eyes began to water as I felt my orgasm beginning to twinge in my cunt. Shawn held me at a moan, his cock stretching my pussy walls. I closed my eyes and screamed as electricity ran through my body, my orgasm hitting me hard enough to almost black me out.

Shawn's cock began to go all out on my cunt, fucking me intensely, prolonging my orgasm. I cried out, my toes curling, as my back arched. He began to grunt, every thrust harder, slamming my head against the mattress. He pulled my hips tight against his front and gave one last thrust before exploding deep in me. I gasped as I felt his warmth filling me, dropping my head and moaning. Shawn pulled out of me, and laid next to me. He took me into his arms and kissed me, while I looked at him.

We woke up late the next morning, me staring at the wall. We'd switched places in the night, and we were spooning, my ass pressed against his front. He had one arm around my waist, holding my hand where it lay by my side. My cell phone had rung countless times in the night and I ignored it, the majority of the ring tones playing either Lamar's or Nisi's. Somebody at home had called me once, and from the beeping I knew I had at least one voicemail cursing me out.

We dressed and headed back to my house. I could see cars lining the street, my family in the front yard. Even Hunter and Jeff and their mom were there. Mariah and Micah sat on a picnic table, talking. Lamar was leaning against the mailbox, watching me approach, Shawn's arm around my shoulders.

The crash of sound that reached my ears when we finally reached him shocked me. Lamar and Shawn were yelling, throwing out insults and challenges. Mariah, Micah, Jeff and Hunter hurried over, until they were all surrounding me. I looked at them all, panic and anger welling up in my chest. How could I choose any of them over the rest? Shawn and Lamar's eyes finally rested on me, as did everyone else's. I knew they were looking for an answer, some kind of choice. I looked from face to face, licking my lips, before I suddenly knew.

"Fuck you all." I said, grinning, and walked up the walk and into my house. Fuck them all. It wasn't as if they were the only fucks in town. And I'd be damned if I'd chose any one of them over all the fun and peace of mind I knew I'd have without them.

12