Video Nasty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take Vince long to find a place to rig the camcorder up. The vent in the bedroom was in the perfect position - directly opposite the bed itself.

It was set. Now all he had to do was wait and his increasingly voyeuristic urges would soon be satisfied.

The week flew by, and as yet, he hadn't filmed anything more interesting than Lucy getting changed. It played like a bad episode of 'Big Brother'! But thankfully, and to his delight, she hadn't discovered his plan, or the fact that the camcorder was missing.

Sunday came around again, and as usual, Vince headed off for his alcohol-fuelled attempts at playing football. This left Lucy alone for most of the day, so hopefully today would be the day that his plan would finally come to fruition. After all, she knew exactly when he'd be back, so there was no chance of him walking in on her 'interfering' with herself! He'd hopefully be able to come home and watch the recorded version later on!

Vince deliberately stayed out longer than usual; hoping that by the time he got back Lucy would be asleep. He wasn't to be disappointed. He crept into the bedroom like a burglar, trying not to make the slightest sound.

Lucy stared for a moment, mumbled something incoherent and then fell silent again. Vince's heart was racing, his being filled with a feeling of excitement and the fear of being caught. He crept over to the vent and managed to remove the camcorder without disturbing her again.

Quickly, but quietly, he headed back down the stairs and into the living room. Sitting on the sofa he rewound the tape in the camera and then hooked it up to the video. He then settled back to watch, what he hoped, would be another mind-blowing one-woman show.

He wasn't to be disappointed. After fast-forwarding the tape a little, Lucy appeared, completely naked and with one of her hands firmly pressed between her thighs. Vince's excitement grew, but he had no idea of the shock he was about to receive.

His eyes were transfixed on the TV screen, and then he realised that Lucy wasn't alone. But she wasn't with another man, which would have been bad enough, she was with another woman. His being was filled with rage and hurt. How could she? The other woman in the video approached Lucy and knelt before her, burying her head between her thighs. Although Vince didn't have the correct angle, it was obvious what she was doing. Lucy took hold of the woman's head and ground it into her groin. Vince turned the volume up slightly. He could hear his wife, moaning with pleasure at having another woman perform oral sex on her. Vince, although angry and hurt, couldn't take his eyes of the screen. It was a strange feeling of anger and excitement.

Vince's rage began to fade as, although his wife was cheating on him, he became more and more aroused at the sight of the two women. Not just any women. One of them his wife. Lucy's cries of ecstasy heightened as she obviously approached orgasm. She literally screamed with pleasure as her body appeared to spasm out of control.

After a few more screams of delight and words of encouragement to the woman between her legs, it appeared that her orgasm had subsided, and the woman who'd just brought her off stood up. Lucy turned the woman around the knelt down herself, much as the first woman had done minutes before. Vince was this time filled with a feeling of rage, hate, hurt and betrayal. The woman his wife had just experienced an orgasm with, and was now preparing to return the compliment to, was Julie - his sister...

12