Video of the Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockandroller
rockandroller
2,229 Followers

I looked again at the categories, a little more curious this time. I thought maybe I’d just take a look, more for my own amusement that to help me seduce Danny. As I read through them, one caught my eye. It was called “Best Self Pleasuring.” A little tingle started in my pussy. Remembering my gigantic cum from last night, I clicked on the picture.

It took me to a new page with a headline, “Last Week’s $500 Winner!” and a still from a video showing a little oriental girl in high heels holding a vibrator between her wet legs. She was obviously in the throes of a massive orgasm, and I wondered if maybe she’d been thinking of her brother when they shot the video.

Underneath her thumbnail was a line that said, “This Week’s Hot Picks,” and some more videos. Under that were about a dozen more videos. Obviously these were the videos to watch and then vote on. I was about to look at the oriental winner’s video when my eye was attracted to the thumbnail under the line “Most Votes So Far.” It was hard to tell with the little picture, but it kind of looked like me! Ohmigod. This couldn’t be, could it?

I clicked on the picture, and I waited for the video to download. Could it be? Had my brother been watching me last night and taping it? God, what an asshole! I was torn. I wanted to stuff his camera up his little penguin butt. But I also noticed that my pussy had started to become a little wetter. I guess the idea of having a whole bunch of horny strangers watch me cum gave my pussy a few ideas of its own. My hand was trembling over the mouse as the video started to play.

Yep. It was me in my bedroom. The video started with me in my jammies crawling onto my bed. Since I was dressed and on top of the covers I knew that it was a video of my session the night before. The camera had obviously been in the closet at the foot of my bed, and Danny had been there the whole time watching. I had a sudden almost paralyzing thought. Danny. Did he realize that it was him I had been thinking about? Did I murmur his name? Ohmigod! I suddenly remembered his picture on the closet door. Had he seen the picture?

I relaxed a little as I watched myself. There was no way to tell that I was thinking about my brother as I unbuttoned my top and licked my own breasts. It was like watching somebody else. Somebody who was somehow sexier and hotter than I ever was.

On the video I spread my legs and pushed my bottoms down so that I could rub my pussy through my panties. Nobody could tell that it was Danny I was thinking of as I stripped. The camera zoomed in on my pussy as I rubbed it and then began licking my own cum greedily off of my fingers. God, was I really that erotic? When I threw my legs back and plunged my fingers into my shiny pussy it was obvious that I was having an absolutely massive orgasm. My body flushed red as I gasped for air and fucked my own hand.

Funny thing was, I found myself getting hot and worked up just watching it. My pussy relaxed and became more sensitive as it became engorged and sensitive. I’d had no idea that I was so sexy. This was even kind of fun.

When it was over, I watched it again. God this was erotic! I squeezed my thighs together to put a little pleasure on my clit and wiggled my legs to rub my pussy lips together.

I noticed a little marker under the thumbnail. I was amazed when I clicked on it and discovered that almost 15,000 people had watched me! My God! I was getting too turned on by the thought of all of those guys jacking off while watching me to have much room left to be really angry with Danny. Still, he really shouldn’t have.

Then I realized that Danny must have been turned on too. I mean long before he got his new toy he must have found out that if he hid in my closet he could see me jack off. And if he was as turned on watching me as I was, he’d probably even been masturbating in my closet!

I don’t know just how long I sat there watching myself cum over and over. Every once in a while I watched one of the other girls. There was one who was skinny and blond, and she’d been licking cum off her fingers just like I did. I wondered, just for a moment, what her cum would taste like. Was it as delicious as mine?

I was so mesmerized watching myself and the others that I didn’t even notice how much time had passed. But I was brought immediately back to the present when the door opened and Danny stepped into his room.

“Hey! Whatcha lookin’ at?”

I stood up and turned around, keeping my body between Danny and his computer screen so that he couldn’t see what I’d been up to. I folded my arms and tried to look mad. Then I silently stepped from the desk so that he could see me masturbating on his computer. The reaction was better than I could have imagined.

Danny’s face turned a bright red and he couldn’t bring himself to look at me. He must’ve lost his voice, because he just stammered unintelligible noises as he tried to speak. I stamped my foot slowly while I waited for an answer, a trick I’d learned from my mother. As I stared at him, my eyes dropped to his crotch. I’d imagined what his dick might look like last night, and now here it was only a few feet from me. Did it look like it was getting erect, or was that just my imagination? Danny continued blushing furiously, and tried to take refuge in silence.

“Well?” I said. I waited a minute, and then said, “Do you want to explain yourself?” I had a hard time keeping my voice unsympathetic. Danny looked so cute and my pussy was so wet that I really didn’t want his reasons at all. What I really wanted was for him to throw me on the bed and fuck me silly. But of course that didn’t happen.

Danny finally got his voice back. His face was still bright red and he couldn’t meet my eyes as he started talking. I could hardly hear him at first, his voice almost a whisper as he tried to explain.

“I couldn’t help myself. I’ve been trying to catch looks at you when you were naked for years. And I knew when you started playing with yourself. I was in your room one time looking through your underwear for something to jack off in and you came in suddenly. I hid in the closet before you saw me and watched you undress through the slats in the closet door. You were so hot I almost blew a load right there. So I started sneaking in sometimes so that I could watch you take your clothes off. Then I’d sneak out after you went to sleep.”

“Then one time I saw you actually masturbate under the covers. I couldn’t believe it. I could tell what you were doing by how your hand moved under the blanket and you gasping for air. That time I did cum in your closet.”

“But I didn’t catch you doing yourself very often. So when I got the camera it seemed like a natural idea. Then I could watch a video whenever I wanted. But man, you really did it last night. I’ve never seen you get so into it. You weren’t under the covers for a change. I could see everything. I thought for sure you’d spotted me when you looked straight at the closet. I could even smell your cum.”

Danny didn’t stop blushing, but he did finally manage to look straight at me. Was that a glint of conquest I saw in his eye? “The same smell I smell now. You were playing with yourself while you watched the video, weren’t you?”

“No!” Now it was my turn to blush and avoid his eyes. Of course what he said was too close to the truth for him to believe anything I said. After all it was true. My pussy was wet, and there was just a hint of girl cum in the air. We both just stood there, blushing at each other.

“You know,” Danny said, “Ever since that first time I’ve been dreaming of my sister. I mean, the thought of your body has been the fuel for all of my fantasies for months now.”

I couldn’t believe everything I’d been hearing. Danny had been lusting after my body a whole lot longer than I’d been lusting after his. And now we both knew it. Brother and sister were standing there exposed for all to see, my wet pussy glistening and him with a definite erection in his jeans. I don’t know what I was thinking exactly, the words just popped out of my mouth unbidden.

“What kind of fantasies?”

Danny paused for a minute, unsure of how I’d take his revelations. “Well, I’d pretend that we were making videos for all of the different categories on that website. I guess that maybe I was dreaming that someday we could really enter and even win some money.” Danny gestured at his computer, which was still playing a picture of me cumming on my hand.

I knew that we were about to cross a line. But suddenly it didn’t seem to be such a big deal. I mean he’d seen my naked body cumming all over. Hell, so had 15,000 other guys. And I had been fantasizing about my brother, although I wasn’t about to tell him that. The thought of actually getting to screw my brother was just too tempting. My pussy was calling and the answer was too easy to deny. I blurted it out before I could change my mind.

“OK,” I said, giggling.

“You’re kidding!” he said. Then he got kind of excited, like he couldn’t believe his luck. He grabbed his camera off his dresser and talked as he positioned it on a shelf. “I thought we could, you know, make it look real professional. If we aim it this way, we could get a straight picture of the bed, and also a picture of this mirror,” he gestured at the one over his dresser, “And this one, too,” pointing to the one on the back of his door. “That way we’ll have three camera angles. I can use my ProFilm 9.2 to edit them all into one movie that’ll look like a pro shoot. The ones that win the most usually look the best.” That’s my brother, geeky even when he was about to get lucky.

“We’ll need to choose the right category to enter,” I said.

“Oh, right!” Danny pulled his other chair over and we both sat down in front of his computer. I scooted over as far as I could in my chair so that our legs were touching from hip to ankle. You couldn’t tell by how he acted, but I knew that he was getting pretty worked up because when I rested my hand on the inside of his thigh I could feel him trembling. Last night I’d dreamed of his long hard dick and now it was only inches from my hand.

We looked at the screen and each category while we discussed which one to enter, and finally settled on the “Best Blowjob.” I was ready for any of them but I think that Danny didn’t want to push his luck and go for a full-blown fuck the first time with his sister. I knew that there would be plenty of screwing in our near future. Besides, even though my pussy was dripping wet I was still a little nervous. Maybe a blowjob was the best place to start. My suddenly watering mouth helped me with the decision.

We watched all of the other videos in the “Best Blowjob” category, and Danny pointed out the things in each one, which he thought were right.

In the first one there was a skinny blond on her knees sucking off some lucky stud. “See, this one isn’t about the guy at all. The good ones aren’t. See how the camera’s always on her? It’s all about seeing a naked chick that loves cum. It’s best it you see her start off dressed and then get naked as the show goes on.”

On one of them the guy jerked himself off into her mouth. Danny called that the “money shot,” but he said that that was no good because it should be the girl who makes him cum. On another the girl made a face when cum hit her and that was no good because the winning girls always liked the taste of cum.

“See, you have to see the cum,” he said as we watched another one where some guy shot off on a little redhead’s face. “If she swallows without you getting to see it, they never win.”

We watched more of them than we really had to. I think that we were both just nervous and kind of stalling. I was ready to try it, and I know that Danny was. I let the back of my hand graze the bulge in his pants and he responded with an involuntary thrust. He pretended that he was too busy explaining things to be distracted by my touch, but I knew better.

Finally we’d seen all of them, and there was no excuse not to start. I stood up and bent over to give him a kiss on the cheek. I said, “I’m going to go get ready. You said that the winning videos always have the girls in sexy clothes. I’ll be back in a minute.” Then I took his face and turned his lips to mine. I figured that if I was going to blow him, then I ought to be allowed to kiss him. I put my lips gently on his and gave him a long deep kiss, tickling his tongue with mine. Then I stood up and sashayed out of his room.

I rummaged through my clothes until I found what I wanted – a really short skirt, a tight halter-top and a pair of high heels. I threw them on the bed and took off my jeans, socks and shirt. Standing there only in my underwear I looked at body in the mirror. Gosh, no wonder all of those guys were voting for me! My body was taut in places and curvy in others. Before today I’d never realized just how sexy a woman’s body could be. Especially with the wet cum stains visible on my panties.

I suddenly realized that I wasn’t going to need any underwear, and I took off my bra and slipped my wet panties down past my virgin pussy. While I stepped out of them I wondered it was going to be like to let Danny’s cum shoot into my mouth. What would it taste like? Could it be as good tasting as girl cum? I couldn’t help giving my slippery clit a quick rub before I slid into my “fuck me” outfit.

I slapped on a little eye makeup, blush and some bright red lipstick. Then I checked myself out in the mirror. The high heels made my legs look even longer, and I liked the look of my bare toes poking out the front. My nipples were obviously erect under the scant covering of the tank top. I felt deliciously naked under my clothes. I opened the door to my room and peeked out into the hall. It wouldn’t do for Mom or Dad to catch me dressed like this sneaking into Danny’s room!

When I got there Danny was standing by the camera, waiting to turn it on. I’m not sure that until that moment he really believed that I was coming back. But as I walked over to him I used my best “fuck me” walk, and his eyes roamed my body, taking in my perky nipples and naked legs. There was no doubt, I was here for some action. I walked right up to him, grabbed the back of his head and pulled it down to mine for a long wet kiss. We were both breathing hard when I let go. “Let’s do it,” I said.

Danny started the camera as I sat on the bed. I crossed my legs, which showed them off to their best advantage, and then I beckoned my brother over with my finger. I smiled as he stood in front of me, his swollen dick only inches from my face.

“Does my little boy want a blowjob?” I whispered. I reached up and unbuckled his belt and unsnapped his jeans. The only thing between me and the object of my lust was his underwear, which had a big gooey spot of pre-cum near the top of his dick. I reached up and slid my palm up and down his shaft, sliding cum all over his shorts. Then I looked him in the eye as I stuck my tongue out and slowly licked my palm clean.

“Mmmmm. Baby tastes good,” I said, smiling. Hey, if we were going to enter a video contest, I wanted our entry to be a good one. Besides, he did taste good. Not as good as I did, I thought kind of saltier, and with an unmistakable undertaste of musk.

I reached up with both hands and pulled his pants and underwear down. His dick sprang out at me. God, it was so big! I’d had no idea. I was suddenly glad that we were entering the blowjob contest and not the “Best Fuck On The Bed” contest. I was sure that there was no way that that huge thing would ever fit into me.

It was straining and red, obviously in need of some attention. I thought of how he had been stroking it off himself to thoughts of me and wondered if he was going to enjoy my touch as much as his own. When I wrapped my hand around a dick for the first time Danny moaned softly, and I actually got to see it as a little drop of pre-cum oozed out of the slit at the end. I bent his shaft over so that it was close to my lips.

“Ooooh, now. We can’t waste this. All of your cum tonight is supposed to go into me, remember?” I put my tongue as far out of my mouth as it would go and licked the head of his dick. One lick, two, and then I swallowed and all of the pre-cum was gone forever inside me.

Once I had touched his tool to my mouth, I realized that I couldn’t wait any longer. I opened wide and put him slowly into me. I was amazed at how hot it was. And how big! It was like trying to stuff a whole plum into my mouth all at once. I slid my lips down his shaft, taking him as deeply into my throat as I could. I hoped I was doing it right. I pretended that my mouth was my pussy, hot and tight and silky. When my lips were almost touching his balls the tip of his shaft was touching the back of my throat. I’d heard that girls usually gag when they take a cock that deep, but for some reason I didn’t have that urge at all. In fact, it kind of somehow completed me. Like I was just supposed to have a big dick rammed deep into my mouth.

I leaned back slowly, sucking just a little as I let his dick withdraw from me. But that didn’t last long. Danny pushed it back in, and he started fucking my mouth slowly and moaning with each thrust. After a few deep strokes my brother grabbed my hair and wrapped it tightly in his hands as he moved my head in counterpoint to his dick. He settled into a rhythm, hitting the back of my throat with the tip of his dick at the end of each thrust. Back and forth. In and out. I think I lost all awareness of where I was as he used me for his own pleasure.

Suddenly his strokes changed, and some instinctual way I realized that he was about to cum. A distant part of me was dying for that hot sperm to wash the back of my throat. To drown me as it dripped warm and salty down my insides and into my tummy. I was craving it like a baby need’s mother’s milk. But it wasn’t time yet. Not if we wanted a good video. I reluctantly took my head away, pushing against his hands as I refused to touch his dripping dick anymore with my lips.

I stroked him gently as I admired my handiwork. His dick was obviously very aroused. It was red and straining, oozing pre-cum from the swollen tip in a steady little trickle. I noticed that my some of my lipstick had rubbed off on the sides. Damn, I thought. That was my expensive stuff. It was supposed to be smear proof! Maybe it just wasn’t designed to stay on when it was mixed with hot salty sperm.

“Not yet, tiger,” I whispered. “Come here. Lay down.” I let go of him and patted the bed beside me. Then I stood up and walked around the bed so that I was on the side away from the camera. After Danny took off his pants and lay down I spread my knees wide and kneeled on the bed beside him. I slowly lifted my skirt, giving the camera a good look at both his straining cock and my dripping pussy. My other hand was drawn naturally to his wet dick, and I began stroking him very carefully. Gently. It wouldn’t do to have him cum in my hand for a blowjob video!

While I was still moving my hand up and down his shaft I bent my lips close to the top of his dick. Every time my hand went down a small drop of pre-cum would appear at the top, and I licked off each drop as it appeared. They seemed to be getting bigger. Gosh, was there going to be any left? I mean, as much as I was licking off him, I wasn’t sure that the tank wouldn’t be empty when it came time for the money shot. Not that I minded. I loved lapping the smooth top of his straining cock.

I suddenly realized that pre-cum was dripping from me too. His dick wasn’t the only thing that needed attention. Since I gotten so many votes for my “Best Self Pleasuring” video, I figured that a little of that kind of action might be good for this video, too. I stood up and walked around the bed so that my ass was right in front of the camera. I bent over slowly, lowering my head to Danny’s cock. I slid his dick into my mouth, and bobbed my head up and down, sucking him slowly as I pretended that I was my own pussy. This left my hands free, and I reached back and slowly lifted my skirt up. My ass has always been skinny, and I knew that the view from the rear would expose not only my dripping pussy, but also my little pink asshole.

rockandroller
rockandroller
2,229 Followers