Video Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. . ." she said.

"Yeah. . . That was. . . amazing." I panted and looked at the ceiling.

She seemed to have caught her breath.

"Yeah, I've sucked a lot of cocks. I mean, I've swallowed a lot of cum. I've done this a lot. But that was really. . . really. . . good. . ." She paused for a second. "And you're not half-bad at eating pussy, either."

"Thanks."

We laid in bed for a minute.

"Well, I guess we shouldn't leave Mike and Jake all alone," she said.

"Yeah, you're probably right."

I still didn't have any clothes with me, so I just wrapped myself back up in the same towel. Ashley just had to flip down her skirt and we were ready to go.

"Hey," she said, waving to Jake and Mike.

"Hey," said Mike. "What've you been up to all this time?"

"Sucking his cock, naturally," Ashley replied, smiling.

I blushed.

"Really?" said Jake, also smiling. He looked at me. "Welcome to the club, man."

. . .

It was getting pretty late by then. Ashley asked if we wanted to stay for dinner, and we all agreed. We fixed up a pretty simple pasta dish, with a nice salad, and talked; Ashley also consented to break out a couple bottles of her father's wine collection. Most of the talk, naturally, was about normal post-high school subjects – gossip, news of breakups and hookups, movies – but the conversation was also marked by a notable openness when it came to sex. Ordinarily I might have felt out of place, but somehow the company and the setting made me feel at ease. I discovered, to my surprise, that Jake and Mike had apparently both been – how shall we say it? – engaged in carnal relations with Ashley (that is, in addition to their scheduled rendezvous behind the gym) for several months. Sometimes, I gathered, even at the same time. I couldn't help imagining what Ashley would look like with two guys fucking her at once. I'd never been a participant of any kind of group sex, but I had to admit the concept intrigued. As the night wore on I felt a new stirring between my legs.

After dinner we cleaned up the dishes. The conversation was winding down, but the company was still pleasant. Jake and Mike, I had noticed, seemed to be getting hornier by the minute. Maybe it was the wine, or maybe it was just Ashley – she was certainly leading them on enough. Still, it was a little shocking when Jake suddenly bent her over the dinner table and flipped up her skirt. He knelt down behind her and sent a long, languid lick up between her legs.

"I like your pussy, Ashley," he said.

"I like it when you lick it," she responded.

He licked again. Mike (who was smiling) and I were sitting in chairs just a few feet away.

"You like that?" Jake asked, a grin on his face.

"Yeah," she responded. "But I liked it when Nick did it more."

She looked at me, devlish smile on her face. Jake huffed in mock outrage.

"But he didn't fuck you, did he?" he said.

"Nope."

Jake turned to Mike and I.

"If you guys don't mind. . ."

Without waiting for a response he slipped down his swimtrunks. His cock – respectable in size, but not quite my equal, if I may be so bold to declare – sprang free, pointing straight at Ashley's moist pussy.

"Fuck her, Jake," Mike said.

"Yeah, fuck me," Ashley added.

The urging was entirely unnecessary. Jake put his weight forward, driving his dick between Ashley's pussy lips. I looked on, transfixed. I'd never actually seen another man penetrate a woman before, except in porn, and the real-life sight was considerably more appealing. Mike turned to speak to me.

"If you're not using the other end, I think I'll just help myself."

I wasn't quite sure what he meant at first, but a second later it became perfectly clear. Mike stood up and quickly shed his trunks. I hadn't noticed it before, but he had actually been stroking himself under the table for the last minute or so. He stood on the other side of the table and aimed his cock squarely at Ashley's experienced lips. Soon he was thrusting in and out of her mouth.

Without even meaning to I found myself stroking my dick. The sight of Ashley poked from either end by two of my very good friends was a bit overwhelming – but also, of course, extremely hot. She genuinely seemed to enjoy it, as well, rocking on the table with each thrust and moaning around Mike's cock. Jake was pounding her hard from behind, shaking the rickety table every time he drove his dick home. I realized Ashley was having an orgasm – it was the same shaking, the same moaning, as when I had licked her to a climax. Jake and Mike, however, seemed to take no account of the storm raging in Ashley's body, continuing to fuck her – fucking her harder, faster, all the time. A few minutes had passed, and Jake was evidently nearing the end.

"Ahhhhh!" Jake moaned.

His face was contorted in pleasure. He drove his cock into Ashley's body down to the hilt. His knees shook. Another first: I'd never seen another man coming before – again, at least not in porn. When he was finished he drew his glistening and half-hard cock from her pussy.

"She's all yours man," he said, gesturing to Ashley's gorgeous ass.

Mike was still hard at work thrusting his cock down her throat.

"Yeah, man, why not? Look at that fucking pussy and tell me you don't wanna fuck the living shit out of it."

He was right of course. My cock was already pulsing in my hand. But I still felt a little weird about doing it in front of others.

"It won't bite, man," Jake said. "We're all friends. We don't give a fuck if we see your dick."

I hesitated a second more. But I couldn't resist for long.

"Yeah, why not?" I said.

I stood up and dropped my trunks. My cock swung straight out into the air.

"Shit, man!" exclaimed Jake. "I didn't know you were so big. You make me jealous!"

I was feeling a little more confident now.

"You should be," I said, smiling. "I'm gonna show this girl what a real man feels like."

I stood behind Ashley and drove my cock into Ashley's well-lubricated slit. Even wet as it was it took a second to slide in all the way. I heard an audible gasp escape Ashley's lips.

"She loves it!" Jake yelled. "Fuck her, Nick!"

And indeed I did. Only a couple hours after her blowjob I felt an intense need to come again – indeed, a need that had been building to almost the breaking point as I watched Ashley squirming under the ministrations of my two friends. I watched Mike as he stuck his cock down her mouth – Ashley, caught between our cocks, was completely at our mercy. It turned me on beyond all belief. Much as I wanted to prolong my (and her) pleasure, I knew I wouldn't be able to last long.

At least I lasted longer than Mike, though. Only a minute or so after I plowed my way into her pussy I heard Mike moaning from Ashley's other side, and I knew he was coming in her mouth. Ashley – who was of course well-practiced in swallowing semen – took his orgasm in stride, swallowing each drop of cum as it spurted from his cock. He pulled away. Suddenly I was the last one, ramming Ashley from behind over the tabletop while my two friends watched.

"Fuck me, Nick!" Ashley screamed from her newly freed lips. "Oh God, fuck me!"

I pounded away at her tight eighteen-year-old pussy.

"Big enough for you, Ashley?" Jake asked.

"Oh God yes!" she moaned in reply.

She was shaking on the table. My cock was evidently doing its duty: another orgasm was welling up in her.

"Ahh, ohhh, ahhh!" she screamed.

Ashley moaned and gripped the edge of the table with both hands.

"She's coming, Nick!" Mike said.

So was I. Her orgasm pushed me irrevocably over the edge. I gave up all control.

"Ohhhh, fuuuuuck. . ." I moaned.

My cock burst inside her. A flow of cum spurted into her pussy, adding even more lubrication for my final few strokes. Ashley shook as I drove the last few strokes deep into her body. Finally I slipped away. She was still slumped over the table.

"Wow," Mike said. "Not bad."

"Not bad at all," Ashley replied, smiling.

. . .

Jake and Mike both had to leave soon afterwards. Ashley, however, invited me to stay the night, and I was quite eager to accept. Of course it would require a tiny amount of deceit to work.

"Mike?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna call my parents and tell them I'm staying over at your place. Can you cover for me if they call?"

"Sure, Nick."

"Thanks."

I made the call, and a few minutes later Jake and Mike were out the door and on the road. Ashley and I hopped in bed – by this point neither of us felt terribly ashamed about sleeping naked together.

"Had a fun day?" she asked.

"Yeah. A lot of fun. Wasn't exactly how I expected it to turn out, though."

"Better or worse?"

"Better. Much better."

"I thought so."

She rolled over in the bed and looked at me. Her blue eyes were especially pretty in the glint of the streetlight pouring through the window.

"I want to learn more about you, Nick."

"What do you want to know?"

"For one thing, I want to learn more about your sex life. Do you mind?"

"No."

"Okay. When did you lose your virginity?"

"About eight months ago. To Mandy – Mandy Skellings."

"She's cute."

"Yeah."

"What's the wildest thing you've ever done?"

I thought a second.

"I don't know. I'm not really all that wild a guy. What I did tonight, I guess – on the table."

She giggled.

"Yeah, that was pretty hot," she said.

"What about you?" I said. "What's the wildest thing you've done?"

"I don't know. I've done too many wild things. And I expect to do a lot more."

We were silent for a minute.

"How many people have you had sex with?" she asked.

"Counting you? Six, I guess."

"In eight months? That's not bad."

"What about you?"

"Too many to count." She laughed. "Well, if you count oral sex, at least."

I blushed a little.

"I feel a little ashamed asking this," I said, "but I kinda want you to tell me about that. You know, behind the gym and everything."

She smiled.

"It's pretty simple, really. I like sucking cock – like, pathologically. I guess it's probably some sort of disorder. Maybe they'll cure me someday."

"You're not afraid of getting, um, you know, catching something. . ."

"STD's? Yeah, I thought of that a lot. That's one reason I just sucked cocks instead of actually fucking them."

"But you can catch stuff that way too. Speaking of which, we didn't use a condom, did we?"

"No, I'm on the pill. Can't stand condoms. Anyway, yeah, you can catch stuff giving blowjobs. But I generally had a pretty regular crowd and I would have heard about it quick if anyone got, like, a disease. Still, when it comes down to it I guess I was just lucky. I know for sure I'm clean, in case you were worried. But I really was pretty stupid. Funny, it was only a couple months ago but it feels so far away."

"You regret it?"

She looked at the ceiling.

"No, not exactly. But it was stupid. It was really just like a kind of a rebellion, I guess."

"Against who?"

"My parents – they don't let me go on dates, you know. And my life, in general. I don't really like this town. It's so provincial. That's why I'm so glad to be going off to college – to New York."

"I'll miss you," I said.

She laughed.

"That's sweet, Nick, but you hardly know me. Maybe by the end of the summer you'll have the right to miss me."

There was a pause.

"Can I show you something, Nick?" she asked.

"Sure."

She got up and leaned down under the bed. After a minute of reaching under the mattress she finally pulled out a large army-green metal box with a small padlock around the latch. She unlocked it.

"I've never shown this to anyone," she said. "But I heard you were into photography."

She opened the box. One side of the box was filled with a bunch of videotapes, each one labeled with a date and a name – some of them, multiple names. The other side was stacked almost to the brim with Polaroid photos – I couldn't see what they are because they had been placed black side up. She pulled out a pile of photos. I gasped as she turned them over.

"I love my Polaroid camera," she said. "Don't need to take in the film, don't need to let any nosy developers see what you're taking pictures of."

The first picture was of a girl – it was Ashley, I realized with a start – on her bed, naked, legs spread. Her left hand was driving a dildo up her pussy, while the other held a camera. I realized it was a photo of a mirror – the same mirror, in fact, that was just a few feet away at the foot of the bed.

"What do you think?" she said.

"I. . . I don't really know."

She flipped through the photos. Each one showed her naked on the bed, each in a slightly different pose, as she worked her pussy alternately with the dildo and her fingers.

"Here's another series," she said.

The next photo showed her, again, but this time outside on the deck of her house – apparently she'd taken the initiative of transporting her mirror outside. The first shot was a remarkable feat of photographic composition: the right side of the picture showed the crowded beach, while the left was almost entirely filled by the mirror reflecting a view straight up her skirt to her fully-visible pussy. The next few pictures were variations on the same scene.

"I'm a little bit of an exhibitionist, if you couldn't tell," she said.

"Yeah. . ." I didn't really know what to say.

"And here's a little experiment I did just the other day," she said, flipping to a new series of photos.

I gasped. They were pictures of her seen from behind as she was on all-fours on the bed, taken under her body and through her legs to catch the reflection in the mirror. She was holding the dildo, again, but this time pressed it against the tight little bud of her anus. The next photo showed it just barely slipping in; in the next, it was buried a few inches into her ass.

"I've never had anal sex," she said. "I wanted to see what it felt like. And what it looked like, too."

"Did you like it?" I managed to ask.

"Uh huh."

She took away the photos and put them back in the box.

"Those are just a few examples," she said. "But I want to show you some more stuff."

She glanced over the videotapes in the box and pulled one out. It was marked "Jake, 4/24."

"Watch," she said.

Ashley popped the tape into the VCR. A little static, and then an image flickered on the screen. I recognized the room – it was the same room in which we were at that very moment. A few seconds passed with only the empty bed in view. Then, suddenly, two shapes tumbled onto the mattress. I recognized them as Ashley and Jake – both of them naked.

"Normally, I listen to these with headphones," Ashley said. "But since my parents are gone I guess it doesn't matter."

On the screen, Jake started fucking Ashley. They were both moaning as he pounded her into the bed.

"But – why?" I asked, turning to her.

"Why do I make these tapes? I'm not sure. It turns me on. I like seeing myself, I guess – it brings back memories."

"I bet," I said.

I was feeling increasingly aroused – understandably, of course, given the nature of the little picture show Ashley was giving me.

"Here's another one," Ashley said.

She pulled out another tape and put it on. Again I recognized the setting: the corridor behind the gym. Ashley was kneeling on the ground; a few boys (five, once I bothered to count) were circled around her. She soon got to work sucking one, then another, then another, going between each of them, taking each of their hard shafts in her mouth in turn. Apparently she'd managed to set up a camera before her regulars arrived.

"Last time you didn't stay long enough to get a good idea of what it's really like," she said.

I looked at the screen. Each of the boys on the screen had his cock in his hands. One of them, I noticed, was my friend Brian – the same Brian whom I'd witnessed receiving the same services on the last day of school.

"Wait," I said, lost for words. "I mean, how? . ."

"How did I do it? There's a little hole in the wall at this one point behind the gym – that's why I always went to that same place. But most of the time I use a different technique. Here, let's watch another tape."

She sat up, reached around the mirror at the foot of the bed, and pulled out from behind it, as if by magic, a video camera. She extracted a tape from the camera and placed it in the VCR, returning the other tape to its place in the box. The screen showed her empty bedroom.

"Oh, let's skip the boring part," she said.

Ashley pressed fast-forward. In a minute two shapes zipped into the frame. After another minute of fast-forwarding Ashley pressed the play button. A man was lying back on the bed. A woman was giving him head. I realized with a shock the man was me, and the woman Ashley.

"You recorded that!" I cried.

"Uh huh." She smiled. "I try to record everything, actually. I usually set up a camera behind that two-way mirror over there. It's too bad I couldn't get a camera set up in the dining room before, well. . . you know. That would've been hot."

My own moans were emanating from the television. On the screen we'd switched to the sixty-nine position – from the camera's viewpoint I could clearly see my own tongue as it lapped her pussy. Ashley looked into my eyes.

"You're the first person I've ever showed any of this to."

"Not even Jake or Mike?" I asked.

"No, of course not!"

"So why me?"

She leaned back in the bed.

"I don't know. You're different, somehow. I feel like I can trust you."

. . .

We went to sleep without having sex – somewhat to my relief, in fact, since I figured allowing myself a little breathing room would likely improve my performance later on. In the morning I woke up in her arms. The air was already warm, but light was only just beginning to creep in through the window: both Ashley and I, it turned out, were habitual early risers. I put my trunks back on – still the only article of clothing I had with me – while Ashley rather informally put on a pair of pajama pants (light blue background with a red strawberry pattern – very cute) and an old t-shirt. We got up and fixed ourselves a little breakfast.

"So are you glad you got to know me?" Ashley asked.

"Very. In fact, I hope to get to know you a lot better."

"I hope to get to know you better, too."

I looked through the sliding glass doors to the beach. Gentle waves, their crests just barely edged with silver by the morning light, broke against the deserted beach.

"This is a beautiful place," I said.

"Yeah. It's one of the few perks of living with my parents, I guess."

She looked out at the water. A single bird was gliding through the trough between two waves; otherwise, however, the scene was perfectly still and silent.

"Do you want to take a walk on the beach?" Ashley asked.

"Sure."

We walked along the dunes with the ocean to our left. Ashley pulled up her pajamas to keep the bottoms from getting sandy. There were houses to our right, but each we passed was dark and motionless.

"There's not a soul in sight," I said.

"It's always like that this time in the morning. That's why I like taking walks now. Later on there's no privacy."

"You didn't strike me as a girl who put too much value on privacy."

"In certain circumstances, I do. Like, for instance, if I wanted to do this."

We stopped walking. She turned to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. We embraced slowly. Her lips met mine, and I closed my eyes. We kissed as the waves broke behind us. I melted into the soft warmth of her mouth. After a minute we parted.

"Or this," she said.

She pulled up her shirt – pulled it up over her head and dropped it to the ground. Her perky tits, topped by the little light pink buds of her nipples, bounced into the open air. As we kissed again I brought my hands to her chest, feeling the soft but shapely mound of her breasts. Her nipples slipped through the gaps between my fingers. After a minute of kissing she pulled back again.