Video Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley did her best to stifle the sounds of her pleasure, but to little avail. Julia furiously fingered herself as she watched. I felt the muscles of Ashley's pussy spasming, constricting around my dick. I was sure that any minute I'd come inside her, but Ashley seemed to have different plans. Only moments after her orgasm was over, she suddenly pulled herself off me.

"I wanna suck you," she said.

"Me too," said Julia.

Faster than I could say "hell yes" the two girls had spun around and had their mouths plastered along my shaft. Ashley dipped down to lick my balls while Julia circled the tip with her tongue. Julia, meanwhile, was still fingering herself.

"Unnnhhh. . ." I said.

My legs went limp. All I could do was sit back and enjoy the oral skills of the two lovely ladies tonguing my cock. Both of them licked up and down the shaft, sometimes ringing the head, other times running laps around my balls. I couldn't take it much longer. Soon I felt the cum cascading from my balls, through my cock, and out into Julia's mouth. As I shot off between Julia's lips Ashley sucked my balls, milking every drop of my sticky cum. The pleasure was so intense I could hardly breathe.

When it was over Julia looked up and smiled at me. She licked her lips.

"Wow, that was fun," she said.

"Yeah," I gasped.

The movie was still going. In the heat of passion I'd nearly forgotten where I was. The old couple down below was either deaf or tactful in the extreme – I found it difficult to believe they hadn't noticed the goings on just a few seats behind them. I zipped up my pants. If anyone had just walked in the theater it would have seemed like nothing at all had happened.

"Well, now we know how to make the best time of a shitty movie," Brian said.

. . .

Brian had to go home, but Julia and I decided to go back with Ashley to her house on the beach, Julia following Ashley and I in her own car. I need not mention, of course, that I thoroughly enjoyed remaining in the company of the two prettiest girls I knew. Ashley's parents were in the living room watching TV. Ashley seemed to think they were monsters; they didn't seem all that bad to me, though they were a little overbearing. Seeing her interact with her mom and dad, however, gave me an interesting insight into her personality. She was scrupulously demure, even quite polite, really – the same Ashley I knew from school days. I sensed, though, that the niceness wasn't a facade, or even the result of a conscious effort on her part, even when she was feeding her parents outright lies. She really was a genuinely nice girl – a nice girl who happened to enjoy sex far more than her parents thought appropriate. She had an odd kind of innocence to her sluttiness.

We sat on the deck, looking out at the ocean as the sun began to set. The temperature was most pleasant at around this time of day. Ashley got us sodas – I would have preferred a little liquor, but with parents around I figured it was imprudent to ask.

"Tomorrow's Saturday, right?" Julia said.

"Yeah," I said.

"We should do something. Like a party, you know."

"My parents are going to the opera tomorrow," Ashley said. "They'll be gone till, like, almost midnight."

"That's cool," Julia said. "You should invite some people over."

Ashley nodded in agreement. We sipped our drinks. Julia looked over her shoulder.

"You know, I've never done any sort of group thing before," Julia said. "I wasn't really expecting – well, like, what happened in the theater."

"Did you like it?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah. It was really exciting."

"So you'd want to try it again."

"Definitely."

Ashley smiled.

"How about tomorrow?" she asked.

"The sooner the better," Julia responded.

"How about you, Nick?"

"Yeah, I'm down."

"Cool," Ashley said. "I'll see what I can arrange." She paused. "Oh, and Nick – I'd like it if you brought your video camera."

. . .

Julia and I left at about nine that evening. She picked me up drove towards my house (at eighteen I still didn't have a car, or even a license – it was one reason I was so dependent on Julia). Even at that hour, in southern California in the summertime, the sky remains pretty light and the air warm. Julia turned down my street.

"Excited?" she asked.

"About tomorrow? Yeah."

"Me too."

"I didn't think you were, like, in to that sort of thing," I said.

"I didn't either. But. . . well, I guess I might be. Anyway, I want to find out."

"Me too. Hey, we're here."

Ashley glided to a stop in front of my house. Electric light emanated from the kitchen window, but nobody was visible inside.

"You know, I got kinda jealous of Ashley," Julia said. "I mean, how she had you and Brian fucking her at the same time."

"That was hot?"

"Oh yeah. It was a lot of fun giving you a blowjob, but I kinda wish I'd made you turn around and fuck me right then in the theater. I could have used another good fuck today."

"There's still time, you know."

Julia giggled.

"Yeah. And I really want it. But I was thinking it might be better to save myself up for tomorrow night."

I, and my hardening cock, had a strong desire criticize Julia's dubious logic. But before I could think of something to say she spoke again.

"But that doesn't mean we can't do anything right now," she said.

Julia unbuckled her seatbelt and bent over to me.

"Zip, zip," she whispered.

Her fingers went to my jeans. In a moment her hands had extracted my bulging member from its denim prison. She stroked it gingerly.

"This is just a preview, remember," Julia said.

She lowered her mouth over my cock. Her lips slipped over the engorged head. Julia licked circles around the tip before opening wider to take in more of the shaft.

"Ohhhhh. . ." I mumbled.

Julia couldn't match Ashley in technique, but she made up for it in enthusiasm. She bobbed her head in my lap, taking in as much of my cock into her mouth as she could. I hoped nobody from inside my house would think to look out the window – I certainly didn't need my parents to catch me with my dick down a girl's throat. The excitement of knowing that it could very well happen, however, only added to my pleasure.

"Oh yeah, suck it. . ." I said.

Julia, of course, was doing exactly that, and quite well. Her mouth engulfed me almost entirely – even Ashley couldn't suck me any deeper. When she pushed as much of me into her as she could, her lips nearly grazed my balls. I could never figure out how she did it – certainly I couldn't imagine fitting anything that big that deep in my mouth. But then again, I'd never tried it.

"Oh fuck. . ." I gasped.

Julia massaged my balls with her left hand as she sucked me off. I felt like I was going to explode any second. But just before I knew I would feel the rush and warmth of oncoming orgasm Julia unexpectedly drew her head away. She smiled. I was distraught.

"Not tonight," she said, coyly.

"But –"

"I want you to save it for tomorrow. So you'll be plenty horny when it really counts."

O, cruel fate! I tried to chuckle it off. But my cock was still hard. Julia looked pretty firm in her resolve not to pleasure me any more, raging dick aside. I hoped it wouldn't take too long to soften up – I certainly didn't want to be stranded outside my house with an undying boner.

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense," I said.

"Sure it does. And I promise Ashley and I will make up for it. Ready to go?"

"Give me a minute."

I felt a little embarrassed leaving my useless shaft jutting out from between my legs (even in front of Julia, who'd seen more of my cock than everyone else I knew combined), but there really wasn't anything to be done until it softened up a little. Finally I was able to slip it into my pants without the bulge being flagrantly obvious to the casual observer. I stepped out of the car.

"Bye," I said.

"Bye. See you tomorrow night."

I shut the door. Julia drove off into the darkening street.

. . .

Julia and I arrived at Ashley's house at about nine. We were the first to arrive. Ashley greeted us at the door. She was dressed in a nice pair of rather short shorts and a t-shirt (no underwear, I presumed), and gave me a cute little peck on the cheek that seemed a might modest considering the nastiness I knew her to be capable of – especially in light of the fact that her explicit plan for the evening was to get herself fucked harder than she ever had in her life. Julia, for her part, was wearing a sunny floral print skirt and a tank-top (I knew for certain she wasn't wearing any underwear, since she'd quite obligingly invited me to feel her up during the ride over). I brought my camcorder, tucked under my arms, per Ashley's request.

"Parents gone?" I asked.

"Uh huh," Ashley said. "About an hour ago."

"Who else is coming?"

"Jake, Brian, and Mike."

"A bevy of boys," Julia remarked.

"Yep," smiled Ashley. "It should be fun. Of course they don't know what's in store for them yet. I figured a sneak attack would be a better tactic."

"So seduction, then?" Julia said.

Ashley giggled.

"I don't think they'll need much seducing. But if you want to call it that, sure."

Ashley led us into the living room. A big sofa was lined up parallel to the wall; behind it was a little wooden end table with a single drawer and a nice lamp on top. Opposite the couch was a cabinet for the TV and, on either side, glass cabinets full of books and bric-a-brac. The Sweet family, I gathered, had a thing for cheesy little porcelain knicknacks. I didn't fail to notice, however, a large mirror placed, not on the wall, but actually inside of one of the cabinets. It was Ashley's two-way mirror, naturally, and it didn't take long for me to figure out what it was doing there.

"I think I got a pretty good angle of the couch," Ashley said. "I tested it out earlier, and the framing is good. As long as we can keep the action right there, at least."

"And my camera?" I said.

"I was thinking we could stick it over here." She gestured to a bookshelf off to the left of the couch. "I don't have another two-way mirror, but I think it's small enough that if you jam it up between some of the books nobody will notice."

"Why there?" I asked.

"Well I'll show you." We walked over to the bookcase. "See, from here you get a good view of the couch from the side, and I figured we could zoom it in a little so we could get close-ups. I thought it would be cool to have multiple angles of the same thing."

"Sounds like you planned this out pretty extensively," I said.

"Yeah. Maybe too much, actually." Ashley giggled.

"Yeah, I hope it doesn't, like, kill the spark of spontaneity, or whatever," Julia said.

"I guess we'll just have to wait and see," Ashley said.

We set up both cameras in their final configuration. Both were fully charged with brand new tapes in them, but I was still afraid we might not get it on before the tape ran out. Ashley and Julia had the same fear, of course, so they decided it would probably be best not to waste much time with formalities. As it happened, we heard a car pull up only a few minutes after ending our conversation about camera placement. Ashley pressed the record button on each camera, then hopped to answer the doorbell. Jake, Brian and Mike were huddled together in front of the door.

"Hey!" she exclaimed. "You all came!"

"Naturally," Jake said.

We all congregated in the living room. Julia, Ashley and I were the only ones who knew the entire proceedings were being captured on tape, and that knowledge gave us (or me, at least) a delicious sense of naughtiness. Ashley retrieved several bottles of wine from the fridge (I wondered how she'd explain their disappearance to her parents) and served them up. The drink was flowing pretty quick – not enough to get anybody really drunk, but enough to loosen everyone up a little.

"So. . . what's the plan?" Mike asked.

"Um, well, actually, I just rented a porno," said Ashley, coyly.

"Really?" Jake exclaimed, either excited, surprised, or both.

"Yeah. I mean, I'm eighteen now, so I figured it would be something fun. And I thought it would be more fun watching it with a few other people. What do you think?"

I hadn't been informed of this plan beforehand, but once I had I thoroughly approved. My male companions also assented, though they were all careful not to seem too enthusiastic. Each of them, I figured, was hoping to fuck either Julia or Ashley by the end of the night, and this undoubtedly struck them as a good sign. Even so, I doubt any of them suspected what we had in mind.

Ashley slipped the movie in the VCR. We piled onto the couch – just barely big enough to fit us all – and watched. It seemed to be pretty tame stuff, especially by today's standards, but plenty enjoyable nonetheless – and "tame," after all, is a relative term. It certainly had plenty of graphic action, but only in the context of one-on-one, boy-girl stuff: blowjobs and fucking, basically. There didn't seem to be any storyline, just one scene after another of hot girls working big cocks, with lots of unnecessary moaning thrown in. Ashley had turned down the lights just enough to make the movie visible, but not so much as to blind our cameras – quite crafty, really, as was her style.

I'm not a huge porn fan, but I have to admit the movie was turning me on. Or maybe it was the anticipation of knowing that the images on the screen were likely only a preview of the far wilder real pleasures to come. Or maybe it was the deferred desire of the previous night's curtailed blowjob rising up again. At first the boys had been pretty talkative, even making jokes about the movie's silliness. But after a few minutes the conversation pretty much died down. Just barely glancing to my sides I could tell my male companions were at least as turned on as me. Jake's shorts quite blatantly revealed the precipitous bulge between his legs; Mike and Brian, meanwhile, were wearing firmer, less revealing fabric, but their expressions revealed their arousal just as well.

One of the girls on the screen was sucking a huge cock – it was even bigger than mine, in fact. Just as the guy came she pulled it out and let it spurt all over her face and tits.

"Jesus. . ." Jake said.

I just then noticed that Ashley, who was sitting two places to my left between Brian and Jake, had her hand on the latter's crotch. She seemed to be giving him a nice little massage through his jeans. And Jake, for his part, seemed to be enjoying it thoroughly. In the movie, the scene shifted: another girl was getting ready to go down on another guy. Ashley, though, kept steady: it seemed she knew exactly what she wanted. Julia, who was sitting on my right (Jake was on her opposite side) looked over and whispered to me.

"Looks like things are getting underway," she said with a smile.

My heart was racing. I still wasn't sure this thing would work – four guys, two girls, all going at once – but I had high hopes. My cock was expanding, and this time I knew it wasn't just the porn. Ashley's hands slowly unzipped Jake's shorts. The other four of us, meanwhile, were transfixed – Julia and I because we knew exactly what was going on, Brian and Mike because they had no idea at all. They were smiling, nonetheless – I got the impression nobody was displeased by this turn of events. Brian turned to Ashley.

"Finding the movie exciting?" he asked.

"No," Ashley replied. "Inspiring."

She dipped down to Jake's lap. No sooner had she pulled his cock loose than she slipped it in her mouth. I hoped the cameras were catching this.

"Damn!" Mike said under his breath.

The porno was still playing, but of course it was no longer the center of attention. Ashley's well-practiced lips went to work on Jake's cock. After a minute, though, she pulled herself up.

"Let's get a better angle," she said.

Ashley slid off the couch and onto her knees on the floor, in front of Jake. In a moment her mouth was wrapped around his dick again. He seemed to shiver with pleasure.

"Hey, I want some," Brian said.

He quickly unzipped his jeans, exposing his sizable cock. Even given the company I was in, it was a little shocking to witness such an utter lack of inhibitions. Ashley, not wanting to seem the poor hostess, graciously let Jake's dick slide from her mouth to give Brian's a few good sucks. She ran her tongue down around the base of his shaft, sucking up along the side before teasing th head with the tip of her tongue. Not wanting to deny Brian his due share of pleasure for too long, however, she soon opened wide and let his dick slip deep into her mouth. When Ashley got into full swing with a really good blowjob it truly was a sight to behold. But after only a minute or so of sucking Brian she switched back to Jake, giving him the same superb treatment; a few seconds later she switched back again, and then again, and again, alternating between their rock-hard cocks, her hands grasped around the base of each so she could stroke them when they weren't being sucked.

I was so enraptured watching Ashley at work, in fact, that for a few minutes I didn't even notice that Julia already had Mike's cock out and was busy stroking along the shaft. The scarlet head of his dick peeked out between her supple fingers. I, it seemed, was the last unengaged party. Naturally I wasn't content to remain so. I quickly shed my pants and boxers. I was, of course, already perfectly hard.

"Hey, Julia, think you could help me out?" I asked.

"Sure, hon."

She slipped off the couch and knelt between my legs, following Ashley's example. As she had in the car the night before, her lips engulfed my cock. This time, however, there wouldn't be any holding back. My penis slid along her tongue and down her throat, completely filling her mouth – once again I was amazed by her ability to swallow all of me at once. Mike, meanwhile, had his dick in his hands and seemed to anxiously await some sort of attention.

"You're hogging her, man," he said – his manners, perhaps, blunted by desire.

"No reason we can't share," I said.

I touched Julia's cheek, gently indicating she should rise. A second later her lips – the same lips that had just been pressed to my cock – were slipping around Mike. Soon both Ashley and Julia, in an odd sort of symmetry, were alternating between the two men at their disposal as they knelt in front of the couch, delivering blowjobs as best they could. Jake turned to look at me.

"I think a girl looks prettiest when she's sucking cock," he said, a grin on his face.

I wasn't sure if I agreed, but I had to admit it was an arousing spectacle. I liked seeing the way Julia's lips stretched around the diameter of my shaft (or of Mike's, for that matter); Ashley, for her part, looked oddly natural when giving a blowjob, as if it were always intended that she have a dick in her mouth. No wonder, I thought, she likes giving blowjobs so much: she was made for it.

The porno, by now, was over, but I was enjoying seeing my two lovely lady friends sucking us off far more. Mike scootched a little closer to me so it was easier for Julia to switch between the two of us. Although each time she slid away to pleasure Mike I felt a little surge of sadness at losing the sensation of her marvelous mouth, I was enjoying myself thoroughly nonetheless. I was looking forward to watching the tapes.

Suddenly Ashley stood up. Her two men were audibly displeased. Julia, to my disappointment, followed her lead.

"Sorry," she said, "but we only have, like, an hour and a half before my parents get back –"

"So?" interjected Jake.

"So. . . I thought I'd propose a deal."

Ashley pulled her t-shirt over her head, just barely catching before her naked breasts plopped into view. As soon as she'd dropped it on the floor she removed her shorts as well – she was, of course, pantieless. At this point in the evening, I suspected, there wasn't much use for ceremony, or for modesty. My companions were quite evidently excited to see her naked – as was I, of course.