Video Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What deal?" Brian said, impatiently.

Ashley seemed to ignore him completely.

"So, as I was saying, we really only have about an hour to do anything. So. . . let's say you guys are allowed to do anything you want to me for the next hour."

"Anything?" Mike said.

"Anything at all."

I hadn't expected this. I could see Ashley's pussy was already wet. And, despite the apparent calmness of her voice, her chest was heaving – she was, if not nervous, at least very, very excited.

"So, boys, what do you say?"

They nearly jumped in unison to agree. Jake stood up first. He brazenly dropped his pants and boxers to the floor, then pulled off his shirt. His dick jutted straight out. He glanced back at the other boys on the couch.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" he said.

Jake grabbed Ashley – a little roughly, but that seemed to be what she wanted – and bent her over the arm of the couch, so that her ass was appealingly presented hanging over the edge. He spread her legs as he stood behind her.

"You wanna get fucked?" he asked.

"Yes!" said Ashley.

"You better, 'cause your gonna get it good."

Ashley gasped as Jake rammed his cock into her pussy. He started pumping her from behind. Her breasts, spilling over the arm of the couch, bounced with each stroke. She braced herself with her elbows against the cushion. Even with all the warning and preparation, I was astonished – this was all so sudden. If at all possible, I became even more aroused.

"Shit," Brian said. "You guys don't mind if I get a little, do you?"

He didn't wait for answer. Brian knelt on the couch in front of Ashley, presenting his dick at exactly mouth level. Ashley obligingly opened her lips, letting it slip inside. Soon Brian was thrusting into her docile mouth, matching Jake's strokes from behind. Mike and I were just watching in aroused amazement. When I regained some presence of mind I turned to Julia.

"What about you?" I whispered. "Are you gonna make the same deal?"

Julia looked at Ashley as Jake and Brian mercilessly fucked her from both ends.

"I dunno," she said. "I don't think I'm ready for 'anything.' That's a little extreme."

"Fair enough," I said.

"But that doesn't mean I don't want to participate."

Julia, in fact, was quite evidently aroused. I'd come to know quite well the slightly hurried breathing and the half-smile of barely parted lips that signaled her excitement – it was the same thing every time we hooked up. Now, though, I was unlikely to be the sole recipient of her passion. Mike was still sitting on the couch, legs spread and cock jutting out. Julia looked at him. He looked back.

"No, I didn't forget about you," she said.

Julia knelt on the floor. Her lips wrapped around Mike's cock once again. I, for my part, shed my clothes – I figured it would be easier to maneuver without their encumbrance – and knelt on the floor behind Julia. I raised her ass up until she was resting on her knees, then flipped the hem of her skirt over her waist. Her pussy was already wet and extremely tempting. My cock cried out for satisfaction, but for the moment I held off. Instead I bent over on all fours and planted a long, deep lick down the entire length of Julia's delectable pussy. I tasted her familiar creamy tenderness.

She was already wet, but even so my tongue added an extra gleam of moisture to her most sensitive parts. From the slight buckling of her knees I could tell she enjoyed it, though of course with Mike filling her mouth she declined to verbalize her appreciation. I licked her again, then again, falling into a rhythm. At first I landed long, slow licks from the bottom of her pussy to the top – lingering for a second over the special softness just below the entrance to her vagina where her pussy sloped up and away into the skin above her anus, a place I had always liked. Soon, though, I switched techniques, flicking my tongue faster and faster between the lips of her pussy, spreading them a little with each stroke and just barely tapping her clit with the bottom of my tongue. I'd only eaten her out from behind once before, and the new angle necessitated improvising some new techniques. Julia, for her part, didn't seem to mind at all. Though her lips remained pursed around Mike's cock, the movement of her body indicated clearly enough how much she was enjoying my oral attentions.

Ashley, meanwhile, was already at the brink of orgasm. Jake's cock slammed into her pussy, extracting a little gasp or moan each time he pushed it in, each time louder, louder, until she exploded. Jake and Brian's joint assault, it seemed, had pushed her over the edge. I glanced up over Julia's ass to watch as she shook in pleasure.

"Mmmmff!" she moaned around Brian's cock.

"Fuck, she's coming," Jake said.

Jake hadn't noticed, apparently, that Brian was coming as well. His face went into that same glaze of ecstasy I'd seen in the theater, and he thrust his cock as far down Ashley's throat as he could. I gathered he was pouring his cum into her mouth.

"Oh, yeah. . ." he moaned.

For some reason I took Brian's orgasm as my cue to shift tactics. Sitting up, and thus reluctantly drawing my mouth away from Julia's lovely sex, I pressed my cock against the entrance to her pussy. She kept sucking Mike as I pushed it in. Well-lubricated by both her own arousal and my oral endeavors, her lips speedily parted before my intrusion. My cock slipped in to the very depths of her body.

"Oh yeah, fuck her, Nick," Mike said.

Despite his encouraging words, however, Mike seemed far more concerned with his own pleasure than mine. I could tell Julia was bringing him pretty close to a climax. Brian, meanwhile, slipped away from Ashley's lips. Her mouth now open, she let out little gasps with each of Jake's strokes as he fucked her over the sofa – she had seemingly recovered from her first orgasm, but her pleasure hardly seemed diminished. I rammed myself into Julia's soft, tight body.

Brian, meanwhile, had sat down on the couch, his member now half-soft after orgasm. He seemed to be quite enjoying the spectacle, however – as was I, though I also felt the added excitation of knowing the whole proceedings were being caught on camera. I kept fucking Julia, faster now, just as she kept her lips pursed around Mike. The latter, however, was not destined to long endure. I heard first a groan, then saw a shaking and jutting of hips as he emptied himself into Julia's waiting mouth. Julia, for her part, kept admirably steady, absorbing his orgasm until her lips had wrung the last drops of his pleasure from his spasming shaft. I'd never seen Julia go down on – or, in fact, do anything with – another man, and I found it more than a little arousing.

So, evidently, did she, for no sooner had Mike's cock slipped from her lips than I felt her ass bucking in ecstasy in front of me. Her breathing became faster, heavier.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. . ." she muttered.

I slammed her as my big dick fucked her to orgasm. She gasped. The muscles in her pussy contracted around my cock, and though the sensation was exquisite I did my best to hold off orgasm – I planned to sample different pleasures before finishing. It took a good bit of willpower, however – if Ashley was the best at giving blowjobs, I still (slightly) preferred Julia when it came to out-and-out fucking. She shook wildly around my shaft.

"Oh God. . ." Julia moaned as the last ecstasies of orgasm fled her body.

When she'd finished I withdrew my cock, glistening wet, from her satisfied pussy. She seemed a little disappointed to have it gone, but took it in good humor.

"Abandoning me?" she asked, jokingly.

I smiled.

"Don't worry, you'll get plenty more later," I said.

Jake still had Ashley over the edge of the couch. He showed few signs of slowing. I took up Brian's old position on the couch, kneeling in front of Ashley. I wasn't sure how eager she'd be to suck my cock – coated, as it was, in Julia's juices, and so soon after she'd done the same for Brian – but I need not have worried. Ashley, without a second's consideration, took it in her mouth. Soon Jake and I had fallen into a rhythm, one of us thrusting into Ashley while the other pulled out, like a pair of pistons kneading her soft, young flesh. Of the whole lot of us, as far as I could tell, Jake and I had the greatest stamina; it was natural, then, that we'd be going strong while Mike and Brian recuperated on the sofa. I did, in fact, feel a little guilty leaving Julia hanging, but I really did want to sample Ashley's unmatchable oral skills.

I shouldn't have worried about Julia going unsatisfied, however. Brian had been the first to come, and thus predictably the first to recover his hardness – aroused, apparently, by the sights and sounds around him, he stood up, dick in hand. He was still dressed in his t-shirt and jeans (though the latter, admittedly, were already slipping off, unzipped), so he took a minute to undress. When he was naked he laid hold of Julia and spread her out on all fours on the ground, just below where I was on the couch.

"I'm gonna fuck you, Julia," he declared.

"Don't just talk about it, do it!" she responded.

He took up his position behind her; a second later he was pumping her dripping-wet pussy. Even as I had my cock down Ashley's throat, I couldn't help being entranced by the sight of his dick slipping in and out of Julia's beautiful body. I'd never seen another man fuck her before. The sight – combined, of course, with the sensation of Ashley's lips as they skillfully suckled my bulging penis – was enough to finally make me come. Jake, for his part, also seemed to be nearing the end – his strokes were faster now, more ragged. I looked down at Julia as I felt my orgasm arrive.

"Oh, shit," I said. "Fuck her, Brian!"

I felt my balls tighten, then the first warm wave of cum slide down my cock until it burst from the head deep into Ashley's mouth. I vibrated with the most intense pleasure imaginable. Jake, meanwhile, likewise climaxed, almost at the same time as myself – he groaned and heaved as he delivered his last strokes inside Ashley's pussy. And, as if that weren't enough, Ashley, caught between simultaneous orgasms, flooded with hot cum on either side, also broke out into ecstasy. Sheets of pleasure rolled through her body. I pressed my cock into her mouth until the balls grazed her chin, letting the last of my flood run down her throat. Jake's moans and my own joined in a chorus.

"Oh, fuck. . ." I gasped.

My orgasm felt especially long, though the impression might well have been an illusion. I kept my cock buried in her mouth until I was sure the last echoes of ecstasy had dissipated. Jake and I slipped out of Ashley, almost at exactly the same moment, leaving her wet holes tender and exposed – not least of all to the two cameras only Julia, Ashley and I knew to be running. I stepped back. Ashley looked thoroughly debauched as she lay still bent over the arm of the couch, dripping cum from either end, her breasts heaving. She was smiling.

"Wow. . ." she said.

Brian, meanwhile, was still hard at work fucking Julia – there would be no quiet moments of rest tonight, I thought to myself.

"Damn," Jake said. "That was fuckin' awesome."

"Yeah. . ." I said, feebly, my half-flaccid cock hanging in front of me.

Ashley, recovering from her recent double fucking, rolled off the arm and onto the seat of the couch, on her back – she looked beautiful, glowing with that radiant warmth only the skin of a well-fucked young woman can exude. Her pink nipples were hard, jutting up from the soft mounds of her tits. She was still breathing fast, almost panting. Mike, on the other hand, had caught his breath some time before; by now, his cock was hard again and ready for more action. Without so much as asking for permission he wheeled round the couch to lay on top of Ashley, aiming his throbbing cock at her pussy. I pitied her a little (a girl deserves a little rest now and then, doesn't she?) but Mike was set on fucking her – understandably so, since he was the only one of us who hadn't got any pussy yet.

"Ahh!" Ashley gasped.

Mike lowered his weight onto Julia, driving his dick into her. Julia, meanwhile, seemed to be enjoying the fucking she was getting from Brian. Much as I liked seeing Ashley being penetrated, I found the sight of Julia's dripping pussy as Brian pumped it from behind even more compelling. I loved the way her ass sticked out as she supported herself on all fours. Her mouth was open, her firm breasts hanging from her chest and swaying with each of Brian's strokes. She was near orgasm again, I guessed, and sure enough within another minute it came. Julia suddenly became exceptionally vocal.

"Ahhh, ooooh, oh fuck, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Brian, too, was moaning, though his orgasm was still a little away. I enjoyed watching Julia's body shake and contort in ecstasy – every time I'd seen her come before it was the result of my contributions. I was thus usually too close to get the full picture; it was fun being able to have a little distance. My cock, meanwhile, was beginning to regain its hardness, as was Jake's (both of us, at the time, were sitting on the edge of the couch, watching the goings on beside us). Mike was fucking Ashley pretty hard. The whole couch shook when he slammed her ass into the cushions. She almost cooed with pleasure.

Brian finally came. First he let out a series of moans, then he grasped Julia's waist and pulled her ass down onto his cock until it had completely disappeared between the folds of her pussy. A few more thrusts and he was finished, knocked out by his second orgasm of the night. Brian practically collapsed onto the floor. Mike seemed to take notice. He sat up, leaving Ashley spread-legged and glistening wet on the couch. His cock sprung out at a jaunty angle. He looked immensely pleased with himself.


"Hey, I'm gonna fuck Julia," he said to me. "You wanna fuck Ashley?"

"Sure," I replied.

Though I'd already come in her mouth, I'd already built up enough new horniness that I desperately wanted to drive my thick shaft deep into her pussy. Ashley looked at me and smiled, genuinely pleased but perhaps a little weary.

"C'mon, Nick, fuck me!" she said.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna," I said.

I turned around on the couch. I contemplated just jumping right in where Mike had left off, but instead decided to flip her around onto her stomach, pulling her onto her knees so I could enter her from behind – great as Ashley was in any position, I really did love doggy style best. Her pussy was already so well lubricated that my cock, big as it was, slipped in with ease. Her tight, warm pussy gripped my shaft.

"Oooh!" she said.

I drove it in, filling her until my balls slapped the bottom of her pussy. Mike, meanwhile, had laid Julia down on the floor and was fucking her into the carpet – if I liked it doggy style, he was evidently a faithful missionary. Julia seemed to be enjoying him as much as she had Brian; the latter, meanwhile, was lying nearby, his sagging dick testifying to a satisfying evening. I wasn't sure where Jake was – I assume he was still sitting behind me. At the time, of course, I didn't particularly care: Ashley's gorgeous body and, more importantly, her soft, shaved little pussy were occupying all my attention. I pumped in and out of her, pulling my shaft out until the head was almost free, then driving it back in. Her legs were just slightly spread, and I enjoyed seeing her pink little asshole as I drove my dick into the bigger opening just below. I ran my thumb around the tight little bud, bringing up a little of her own wetness to smooth the way.

"Ahh. . ." she murmurred.

I caressed her anus with my thumb. To my surprise, it wasn't quite as tight as I expected it – tight, yes, but loosened, maybe, by her aroused state. I just barely pushed in the tip of my finger. Ashley seemed to like it. The thought of fucking that virgin hole began to excite me. I wondered if she'd let me. Only one way to find out, I decided.

"Ashley?"

"Yeah?" she said, between gasps.

"You said anything goes?"

"Anything."

"I wanna fuck you up the ass."

She smiled – actually smiled. I could hardly believe it.

"There's lube in the end table."

Sure enough, there it was – she'd though of everything. Without even slowing the strokes pounding her pussy, I squeezed a little lube onto her ass and rubbed it in. I pressed my middle finger against the hole. Slowly, as I massaged yet more lube into the orifice, it began to give way. My finger slipped inside. Soon I was pulsing it in and out of her tight little hole.

"Oooo!" she exclaimed.

"You sure you want me to do this?" I asked.

"Yes!"

I withdrew my finger and, at the same time, my cock. It was coated with the juices from her pussy.

"You asked for it," I said.

I pressed the head against the entrance to her as-yet unfucked hole. I was about to end eighteen years of anal virginity. I knew she was capable of taking it – I remembered the Polaroid she'd showed me of her on all fours, dildo rammed up her ass – but it gave me plenty of resistance nonetheless. She gasped, almost screamed, as I slowly drove it in.

"Ahhh!" she said.

"You want me to stop?"

"No!"

The head of my cock gradually disappeared into her ass. Once it was in the way suddenly seemed easier; another load of lube applied to the shaft and I was fitting in reasonably well. Inch after inch slid in.

Mike, meanwhile, was still fucking Julia on the floor – preoccupied as I was with Ashley, the sight was still arousing enough for me to take notice. Brian, meanwhile, still seemed wiped out from his last orgasm. I started to fuck Ashley's ass. Though it was still tighter than her pussy, I found that I could actually slide in and out of her with relative ease. Her body gripped my cock tight as it penetrated her. I wondered if she was enjoying the sensation as much as I was. She gasped a little with each of my strokes – whether in pain, pleasure or a little of both I wasn't sure. But soon she clarified the issue.

"Oh, fuck, Nick!" she exclaimed. "This is great!"

"You like my cock up your ass?"

"Hell yeah!" she exclaimed. "Fuck my ass, Nick!"

Her command was completely redundant, as I was already doing exactly that. I had my hands on her waist as I pushed my cock to the hilt into her tight little anus. Suddenly, I saw Jake slip around the couch and kneel in front of Ashley – his dick was hard again.

"Suck it," he said.

Ashley was in no mood to resist. She opened her mouth and let him push it in till his balls scraped her chin. Each of my strokes sent her bouncing forward, driving Jake's cock even deeper down her mouth. Even with Jake's added contribution she seemed to be thoroughly enjoying my anal pounding. My cock was now able to slide in all the way with relative ease. I slammed her. Each time I pushed in all the way I slapped against her ass, sending her shaking. The sensation was incredible, and my pleasure was steadily building. Jake seemed to be enjoying himself, too, at Ashley's other end, though it seemed he was now doing most of the work – Ashley was too caught up in being fucked up the ass to put much effort into her blowjob. Inexplicably, though, Jake suddenly withdrew from her mouth. I kept my strokes steady.

"I wanna try something," he said. "Nick, could you pull out for just second?"

"Do I have to?"

"Don't worry, you'll like this."

I obeyed, reluctantly. I felt the tight grip of her anus slip away from my cock as I backed out. Mike was still fucking Julia, and pretty hard; Brian, for his part, had recovered, and was presenting his cock to Julia's mouth. Ashley looked over her shoulder at me. She seemed winded but happy. Jake pushed her up onto her knees and lay down beneath her on the couch. I was beginning to understand. Ashley, I think, did too. I made room for him to lie down beneath her.