Video Story: Riley Reid and the Mechanic

Story Info
Stranded girl is rescued by passing mechanic, who she happily rewards.
125 words
3.49
74.6k
18

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitTV
LitTV
177 Followers

Literotica is happy to introduce LitTV - a place where community members can share sexy stories in video format. Please share your opinions and suggestions for the future of LitTV.

Want to share your sexy video story, erotic vlog, or hot how-to? It's easy and fun! Click here to get started.

---

In this video, Riley tells about the time she was stranded when her car breaks down. She feels lucky when a passing mechanic gets her motor running, but the mechanic is the one's who's lucky!

Enjoy Riley's video story, and please let us know what you think in the comments!

Sexy Stranded Girl Rewards Older Mechanic by Riley Reid

LitTV
LitTV
177 Followers