Video Tape And A Joke Gone Wrong

Story Info
Wife's video prank leads to sister's rape...or does it?
2.1k words
3.86
114.8k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,980 Followers

John was showering after a long hot day of yard work. The warm water felt great on his tired and sweaty body. He was completely relaxed and looking forward to going to bed...then the shower door opened.

John turned to look and saw his sister in law Lisa standing there with a video camera...pointed at him.

"Lisa...what the hell are you doing? Give me that camera." John said.

"You've got to catch me first big boy." Lisa said.

Lisa ran out of the bathroom. Forgetting his nudity John chased after her. He caught her at the bottom of the stairs and had ripped the camera out of her hands before he heard the whistling, cheering, giggling and clapping. John looked into the living room and saw his wife Kelly, her twin sister Kim, and his wife's friends Amy, Beth, Rachel, and Sara.

"John...you're hurting my arm." Lisa said.

John looked at Lisa and then looked back at the group of women with an angry scowl as they continued to ogle him. Kelly got up from her seat and walked towards John.

"Don't be mad sweetie...it was all in good fun." Kelly said.

"Mad? I'm not mad...you probably will be though." John said.

He started pulling Lisa up the stairs.

"What are you doing?" Kelly asked.

"You think its fun to video tape me...well then you're going to really enjoy watching a video of me fucking Lisa." John said.

"WHAT?" Lisa and Kelly asked together.

"You heard me." John said.

John started dragging Lisa up the stairs with Kelly hot on his heels.

"John...it was just a joke...please don't do this." Kelly begged.

"Oh no...you wanted to video tape me...well you're going to get one." John said.

"John...please." Kelly begged.

"No way Kelly...Lisa's wanted to fuck me for years...she told me as much herself...well now she's going to get to...and you can't stop it." John said.

John pushed Lisa into the guest room and slammed the door in Kelly's face. He locked the door and quickly propped the dresser in the room against the door. Kelly was pounding and yelling on the other side of the door.

Lisa was standing on the far side of the room so nervous that she was shaking. John turned the video camera towards her.

"Take your clothes off." John said.

"John...it was just a joke...it was supposed to be fun." Lisa said.

"Well so is this...you all had your fun...now it's my turn to have some fun. I told you to take your clothes off. Either do it or I'll come over there and do it for you." John said.

Lisa looked at the fire raging in John's eyes. She was terrified. She started taking her clothes off.

"Good...that's good Lisa. Today is your lucky day Lisa. You wanted to have sex with me...well today because of what you all did...I'm having sex with you." John said.

"John...please don't do this." Lisa said.

"Oh I'm doing this Lisa...I don't want to get rough with you, but this is happening one way or the other so I suggest you just let it happen." John said.

Lisa looked terrified as she stood naked on the far side of the bed.

"Come over here and lay down on the end of the bed...with your butt real close to the end." John said.

Lisa started crying as she moved into position.

"That's a good girl." John said.

John held the video camera with one hand as he knelt between Lisa's legs. Kelly's pounding and begging from the other side of the door had been joined by the rest of the women. John reached up with his free hand and began gently stroking Lisa's pussy...she shivered at his touch.

"Lisa...I know that you aren't comfortable right now...these aren't the ideal circumstances for how you thought you would get to have sex with me, but I assure you that I don't intend to hurt you. This can be a good experience for you if you let it." John said.

He held the camera in close as he began licking Lisa's pussy. Lisa was still crying, but the sensations of pleasure as John licked her pussy began to take over. After ten minutes she'd stopped crying and was beginning to moan.

"See...I told you that this didn't have to be a bad experience for you." John said.

The pounding and yelling from the hallway continued. John continued licking Lisa's pussy until she had an orgasm.

"Oh god...oh god...that was...incredible. Thank you." Lisa said.

"You're welcome...now...I think you should try to return the favor...don't you?" John asked.

John stood up and Lisa...no longer an unwilling participant...moved to her knees at his feet and began sucking and stroking his cock as well as licking and sucking his balls. John moved the camera around to get all the right angles.

"Pull your mouth off, look into the camera and say you like sucking my cock." John said.

Lisa pulled her mouth off of John's cock and looked up into the camera.

"I love sucking your cock John." Lisa said.

"Kiss it." John said.

Lisa kissed John's cock.

"That's a good girl. Apologize to Kelly for sucking my cock." John said.

"No...I won't apologize. She brought this on herself...it was her idea to video tape you in the shower...so she's getting what she deserves." Lisa said.

Lisa went back to sucking John's cock. He moved the camera around for several more minutes as Lisa sucked and stroked John's cock.

"While the thought of cumming in your mouth is very tempting Lisa...I'd much rather fuck you...how about you?" John asked.

Lisa looked up into the camera...pumping John's cock with her hand.

"Yes...yes...fuck me John." Lisa said.

"Get back on the bed like you were." John said.

Lisa flopped back onto the bed with her pussy right at the edge. John moved between her legs.

"Guide it in...use your hands to guide it into you." John said.

Lisa guided John's cock into her pussy.

"That's right...oh your pussy feels so good Lisa...nice and tight. How does my cock feel?" John asked.

"Your cock feels amazing John." Lisa said.

"Do you want me to fuck you Lisa?" John asked.

"Yes...yes John...please fuck me." Lisa said.

"Beg for it. Beg me to fuck you." John said.

"Please John...I need it...please fuck me...please." Lisa said.

John slowly started fucking Lisa. He reached down with his free hand to grope her breasts...Lisa moaned.

"You liked that? You like it when I squeeze your tits?" John asked.

"Yes...yes John." Lisa said.

John kept fucking Lisa and she started moaning louder and louder.

"I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum...oh god here it comes..." Lisa said.

She cried out as she had an orgasm. The pounding and yelling had all but subsided by that point. John kept fucking Lisa for another few minutes.

"Oh god...I'm gonna cum again." Lisa said.

"I'm getting close too." John said.

John sped up and fucked Lisa as hard as he could until they both climaxed together.

John pulled his cock out of Lisa and she leaned forward to lick his cock clean of their combined fluids.

"Lean back so I can get a close up of your freshly fucked pussy." John said.

Lisa lay back on the bed with her legs spread wide open. John knelt down and zoomed the camera in on Lisa's pussy.

"See that...do you see that cum running out of her? That's my cum that's running out of your little sister Kelly. Spread yourself open to show her my cum." John said.

Lisa used both hands to open her pussy more...some of John's cum ran out and dripped onto the bed.

"How does it feel to have my cum inside you Lisa?" John asked.

"Oh god...it feels so good John." Lisa said.

John stood up, pulled Lisa to her feet, and held the camera to the side to record as he kissed her. He then looked right into the camera.

"Think about this the next time you think something might be funny. Say hi to your sister Lisa." John said.

"Hey Kelly...you were right...John is one amazing fuck." Lisa said.

John kissed Lisa again and shut off the camera.

"You should take a shower and get dressed." John said.

"Why take a shower...there's nothing on me...or in me...that I don't want there." Lisa said.

"Okay...fair enough." John said.

Lisa got dressed and John moved the dresser out of the way and opened the door. Kelly and the others were standing in the hallway. Kelly was crying. John walked right past them into the master bedroom...he pulled on a pair of shorts and then he grabbed Kelly by the arm and pulled her downstairs.

Kelly was unable to speak. John put a chair right in front of the TV and sat Kelly down in it. He hooked the camera up. The other women had all followed them. John looked at them.

"Kelly's the only one that has to watch this...the rest of you can stay...but she's the only one that has to." John said.

None of the others left. John rewound the tape to the beginning and then hit play. The tape started with Lisa taping John in the shower. Then it cut to what had happened in the guest bedroom.

Kelly sat...as if in a trance...watching what happened between John and Lisa. When the tape ended John stepped in front of Kelly and knelt down to look her in the eyes.

"Now tell my Kelly...was embarrassing me the way you did worth it? Do you still think it was fun?" John asked.

"No...I can't believe you did that." Kelly said.

"And I can't believe that you did what you did." John said.

"Why did you have to fuck Lisa?" Kelly asked.

"Well...she's the one that filmed me so she kind of had it coming...plus the rest of you are married and she's single so I didn't mess with anyone's marriage but ours. I assume you mean why did I have to take it to that level. Kelly...what you did hurt me...it hurt really bad. I'll probably regret what I did tomorrow, but the raw anger of the moment pushed me to it. If I'd taken time to think about it I might not have fucked Lisa, but I didn't take time to think about it...I did it...it's done. Now...everyone but Lisa needs to leave." John said.

The other women all left as quickly as they could. When they heard the front door close John and Kelly cracked up laughing. Lisa was confused.

"What...why are you laughing? Kelly...why are you laughing?" Lisa asked.

"That was some plan you had Kelly...you played your part perfectly." John said.

"Me? You're the one that had to fake blind rage. You're the one that had to come off as willing to rape Lisa." Kelly said.

"What the hell are you two talking about?" Lisa asked.

John looked at Lisa.

"It was all a set up Lisa." John said.

"A set up?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah...John and I both knew that you wanted to fuck him. We came up with this little game to scare the hell out of you and let you fuck him at the same time." Kelly said.

"You mean...this was all set up so I could fuck John?" Lisa asked.

"Of course. Why do you think I insisted that you be the one that took the camera into the bathroom?" Kelly asked.

"And why do you think I chased you naked down the stairs...you don't think I do that normally do you? It was part of the set up." John said.

"And having the other girls here to witness John dragging you up the stairs, having them hear you getting fucked through the wall, and then watch the tape...that was all part of the game. They all left here thinking that John forced you into something that you ended up enjoying. So as far as they know I didn't willingly let you fuck John." Kelly said.

"So you set this up so that I could fuck John...without anybody thinking that you set it up?" Lisa asked.

"Yep...isn't she a great sister?" John asked.

"Hell yes she is. I take it this was a one time only thing." Lisa said.

"Do you expect him to rape you every week?" Kelly asked.

Lisa laughed.

"Someone would figure it out if it happened that often." Lisa said.

"This was a one time and one time only thing. I let you fuck John, I let John fuck another woman, and we have a tape of John fucking another woman...that's the end of it." Kelly said.

"Okay...could I get a copy of the tape?" Lisa asked.

"We'll make you a copy and I'll bring it by tomorrow." Kelly said.

"Okay...well John...it was great finally getting to fuck you...even if you scared the hell out of me at the start of it. I'd better get out of here." Lisa said.

Lisa left and John and Kelly took the tape up to their bedroom.

zeke81
zeke81
1,980 Followers