Video Vengeance

Story Info
She sent her Fiance a revenge video to get back at him.
5.9k words
3.92
167.9k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,801 Followers

Thanks to Mikothebaby for her skill in editing this story. And thanks even more to everyone who went and found last week's story and e-mailed us about it. This is a short one, so don't blink.

* * * * * *

The sound of the sirens howling in the distance as they close in on my location isn't really comforting to me. In fact, they only serve to remind me exactly how far below me the safety of the ground is.

The wind whipping around the building is also not my friend today. It actually threatens to separate me from the relative safety of my lofty perch. Every time a new gust blows through, I grab more tightly onto the handle of the window that I'm holding onto.

Even the specialist from the PD that they've sent to talk me down off the ledge really isn't on my side. He doesn't give a fat rat's ass about me. He's only doing his job. At the end of the day, I'll be just another fucking statistic to him. I'll go in his win column if he gets me to come in or I'll go down as a loss if I jump.

The expression on his face tells me more than his words do. His voice is calming and almost seductive. The message I hear says that I should take his hand and come in from the ledge. Whatever my problems are, we can work them out. The barely disguised look on his face says that he wouldn't mind seeing me take a swan dive from the ninth floor of this building.

"Natalie," he says, still holding out his hand. "That is your name isn't it?"

"Why the fuck else would I answer when you call me that if it wasn't my name," I screech at him.

"I'm really sorry Natalie," he says. There he is again. His fucking voice is as sweet as syrup, but the look in his eyes says, "Fuck you bitch. Go ahead and jump."

"Look, just get out of here," I yell. "You can't help me. Only Benny can help me. Where's Benny?"

"Natalie, Benny is on his way," he says calmly. "But until he gets here, why don't you and I talk about this."

I look at the crowd gathering below. I'm struck again by just how far down the ground is. As I look at the cars that are just getting to the scene. I see them all. Three plus one of the most important people in my life are down there. My mom and dad are two of them and boy are they shocked by what I've become over the past few days. I guess they always considered me the good kid, the one who hasn't got her head up her ass. At least until they saw that fucking video. Who knew that my parents even know how to get on Video Tube? I'll bet my fucking brother showed it to them.

My best...Are we actually still even friends? Anyway, my ex best friend, Carla, is down there with her fucking boyfriend, Tim. Look at that bitch staring up at me like she cares. Who knows, maybe she does even after what I said about her. Her and her God damned boyfriend are the real reason I'm on this fucking ledge.

Look at that, the Fire Department is down there and everything. Shit there must be over a hundred people down there already. Oh cool, here they come, now we can get this shit started. The news crews have arrived.

Okay, for those of you who are just joining us, I'm not crazy and I'm really not going to jump. I have no intention of dying while I'm still young and beautiful. But I needed to make a statement to someone that I've been trying to get through to. I'm pretty fucking desperate so I had to do something dramatic.

"Benny will be here soon," said the police guy again.

"Shut up you lying sack of shit," I scream to him. "You don't even know who Benny is."

"Well your parents are down there," he said. "And they're trying to call him. But in the meantime why don't you tell me what happened."

Very cautiously, while holding onto the window for dear life I sit down on my ledge, just outside of his reach.

"This all started a few days ago," I began. "It was Friday morning and I'd just gotten back from the airport. I'd taken my fiancé, Benny, to the airport to catch his flight to Denver. He was going there on business. Benny is in line to take over one of the regional manager spots for Crawford International Exports. He'll be the youngest regional manager ever. It'll mean another big bump in his salary."

"We're supposed to be getting married at the beginning of next month. I've been working on the plans forever it seems like. Benny and I have been headed towards getting married since we met four years ago at his graduation from college. He and Tim were friends. My best friend, Carla, was dating Tim so she dragged me to the graduation and Benny and I fell in love at first sight."

"After a year of dating Benny and I moved in together. After our first year of living together we got engaged. With both of us just starting out in our careers, things were hectic but this year we settled down and began to actually make plans."

"We were doing great, especially when you compare us to our peers. Tim still works in the fucking mailroom and he and Benny started at their company the same week. Shit, he and Carla still live with their respective parents. I guess that's what led to all of this."

"Anyway, I got back from the airport and I was complaining as usual about having to drive Benny there. Benny has a brand new Mustang Boss 302. He could've driven his own car to the airport, but he had me drive him. He didn't want to leave his fucking car at the airport. Apparently the car is more important to him than my time is. So I was coming back into the building and I heard that beeping sound. "

"Technology is really taking over our fucking lives these days. Benny's Mustang talks to him and so does his iPhone. He's locked into all of that shit but mostly I just ignore it. So when I first heard the beeping, I decided to just ignore until Benny got home and fixed it; whatever it was."

"But after a while it began to get on my fucking nerves. So I followed the sound of the beep until I got to our central alarm box. I looked at it and it said "Memory Full."

"I remembered Benny dumping the memory on that thing just last week, so there was no way it should be full. The hard drive on the alarm only records what happens if we're not in the apartment. Unless we forgot to turn it off. So it should be pretty clear. I decided to look and see what was recorded on it."

"I logged onto the monitoring program on our PC. There was a huge file that was recorded on Wednesday night. That seemed strange to me because Wednesday night my sister and I were at the caterers' shop for most of the night. We were trying out samples of all of the food that they'd be serving at my wedding. My sister's boyfriend had come along. I remember it well because he's such a fucking douche bag. I really hope that she stays true to form and has gotten rid of that loser before my wedding."

"I had to make him shut up several times and finally was forced to put him in his place. I told him that he was lucky Benny wasn't there because Benny would have probably knocked him on his ass. Benny had to do something that night and couldn't make the sampling party; so neither of us was home Wednesday night."

"I clicked on the file and it began to play. I saw my apartment door open and saw two people come into the apartment. Carla was one of them. Even with the lights dim I could make her out. That woman has the biggest tits in the county and hair like a fucking Jersey girl. She's also loud as hell."

"Quit whining," she said. "Nat will never find out. You keep hinting around that you want to do my ass, right? Well now you can."

I recognized the jacket the guy was wearing and the brown hair immediately. It was the jacket I gave Benny for his birthday. He kind of hates that jacket and he only wears it when I make him or if he's doing things like taking out the trash. I think he's trying to mess it up so he won't have to wear it."

"I couldn't believe that Benny, my Benny, had dragged Carla's skanky ass into our home to fuck her. The motion controlled cameras followed them right into our bedroom. Carla stripped off her clothes along the way and her fat ass was buck naked by the time they hit the sheets. Benny kept his back to the camera and it was dimly lit so I couldn't read his expression. I hoped that this was a joke of some kind."

"Within a few moments I could tell it was no joke. Carla lay back on the bed and He started eating her pussy like it was Chinese food. Benny loves Chinese food. That bastard, I couldn't believe he was doing that. I have to beg him to go down on me. And even when he does, it lasts for like twenty seconds. But here he was between Carla's thighs just going to town and he stayed down there until she came and just licked it up."

"I was pissed. Then he started fucking her. Their bodies were slapping together like somebody clapping hands after the best concert they ever heard. Then he flipped her over and licked her ass. The mother fucker won't even lick my pussy unless it's a special occasion but he had his tongue up her fat ass."

"He stuck his dick slowly into her ass and started pumping her. I hate to admit it but I was rubbing myself while I watched. After a few minutes his body started jerking around and he just collapsed on her. All he did was grunt and he rolled onto his side. Carla stuck his dick right in her mouth even though it had just come from her ass. On one hand, I was thoroughly and completely grossed out. On the other hand, I was so turned on that I was about to cum myself. And on my third hand, I was pissed."

"Alright God damn it, I know I don't have three hands, but who's telling the story?"

"They put their clothes back on and tip toed out of the apartment giggling like stupid kids. I reset the alarm and just sat there for a long time getting angrier by the second."

"A couple of hours later, Benny called to let me know that he'd arrived safely. We chatted for a while. He told me all of the shit he usually does. He told me how much he loves me and how much he missed me. He talked about our future together and how much he was going to love being married to me. He called me his dream woman. I asked him if he'd like me better if my tits were as big as Carla's."

"He said he'd never seen Carla's but mine were big enough for him. He told me that in his eyes I was perfect and every other woman ever born was just outclassed. It was all I could do not to laugh."

"I asked him if he was going to lick my pussy when he got back and he said, "If I have to."

"Just the tone in that bastard's voice let me know that he "A" wasn't looking forward to it and "B" that he'd avoid it any way he could. I saw red. My vision was covered by a red haze that just obscured everything in my sight."

"I was on the verge of just tearing up everything in the apartment, but my common sense over ruled me. After all half of the stuff in the apartment was mine. Why should I fuck up my own things because I was pissed at him? So I decided to take my anger out on his car instead like in that Carrie Underwood video, "Before he cheats." I could see myself taking a baseball bat to those fucking high intensity projector fog lights that he just had to have. But I held myself back."

"I know you're wondering why, aren't you?" The cop nodded at me.

"Well you have to understand that I've never been the kind of girl who can't see the big picture. If I even scratched that car my ass was grass. Benny is a Mustang guy. They're a separate species. Benny makes enough money to drive a Corvette or a BMW, but he likes Mustangs. You know how some guys have music videos or sports highlights on their iPads? Benny has Mustang commercials and videos of Mustangs racing other cars. Mustangs aren't a car to him, they're his religion."

"So as bad as this was, we weren't married yet. So when it all came down to it, I didn't consider this a deal breaker for Benny and me. My friendship with Carla was over no doubt about it. But Benny was worth saving. Of course, I was going to rub his face in his shit like you do when you find your puppy standing next to a fresh turd on your living room floor. I was going to make Benny's punishment so bad that he'd never consider cheating on me again. But I wasn't stupid enough to touch that fucking car, God no."

"I decided that since video had been the medium by which I discovered what Benny was doing, I'd use video to exact my vengeance. I got up and took a shower. I put on my sexiest perfume and a dress that a whore wouldn't wear. I went out to find myself a friend. I hit a couple of clubs before I found what I wanted."

"Before I dated Benny, I had a thing for blond haired men. Benny was still slightly jealous when I looked at blond guys. I met a big Norwegian sailor in one of the clubs downtown. He was almost as muscled as a body builder. I bought him a few drinks and then dragged him home with me."

"I set up my iPhone on the dresser and started talking. Luckily the iPhone shoots high def video."

"Fuck you Benny," I shouted. "This is what I do every time you go out of town. Actually fuck all of you. Fuck you too Carla. Benny maybe you should be with Carla permanently because she's big enough to be a man and I've always thought you were kind of gay. Yep Benny, Carla is perfect for you because all she is, is a man with huge tits."

"I took my clothes off on camera and then positioned the phone so it would face the bed where my Norwegian sailor was waiting for me. He slammed me down on the bed and just started fucking me like there was no tomorrow. His dick was so big that it hurt, so the screaming I did on the video was partially from pain. He threw me around like a rag doll. He pounded me so hard he broke our bed. Then he pulled out and sprayed his sperm all over my face and I just grabbed a finger full of it and licked it off. I sucked him back to life and even licked his ass. That gave him an idea. He grabbed some cream off of my desk and lubed my ass with it. Then he slowly forced his giant dick into my ass."

"It hurt so bad that now, four days later, I still can't walk normally but my expression on the tape makes it seem like I worshipped every second of it. When he was on the verge of shooting off I made him pull out and collected his sperm in a glass."

"I looked directly into the camera and said, "Hey Benny, remember how you've been telling me that your cereal and your coffee tastes funny lately? Well for the past month or so, this is what I've been putting in it. Right now you're walking around with enough sperm in your belly to make a herd of elephants pregnant. Too bad you'll never see these tapes. I've been making them since we first got together. Yep, I've got four years of them now. Some day when you really piss me off, I might show them to you."

"I don't know why I said all of that shit. None of it was true. And I intended to confess and tell Benny about it when we had our talk when this was all over. I hadn't put anything in his food, but I know how his mind works. He'd swear I had, because he'd believe it. His mind would even supply a taste for him."

"When I was done, I kicked the sailor out of my apartment and walked painfully into the bathroom and took a long hot bath. While I was in the tub, I reconsidered what I'd just done. I decided that what I'd done was stupid. I'd be better off just telling Benny what I'd seen and talking to him about it. I'd keep him on a very short leash and I wouldn't have sex with him for a while, but one of us needed to be mature. Besides as big as Carla's tits were he had to be tempted. Plus that skank had let him fuck her ass. I'd always told him he couldn't have mine until our wedding night. I wanted to be a virgin for him in one hole."

I went over to my phone to delete the recording. It was better that no record of what happened exist. That way I'd have the best of both worlds. On one hand, I'd have gotten back at Benny by fucking someone else too. On the other hand, I'd have the appearance of having taken the moral high road."

"There was also the fact that if I ever did do something stupid and get caught, I'd have a get out of jail free card."

"I pulled up the screen on my phone where the video was. There were three buttons, delete video, save video and email video. Just as I was about to hit delete video, my phone rang. I hit the wrong button by mistake and emailed the video."

"Shit," I screamed very loudly.

"Did I call at a bad time?" asked my grandmother.

"Oh no Nana," I said. "I stubbed my toe trying to run to the phone."

"Well I won't keep you," she said. "I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you and how lucky you are."

"Okay Nana," I said, wondering which one of the old lady's medications was too strong. "Bye."

"I was thoroughly fucked; both figuratively and literally. Then the phone rang again and it was the whore. Carla called and just droned on and on about something so stupid that to this day I can't remember what she was talking about. Then the bitch did it. She reminded me of Mr. Peterson and I snapped. Mr. Peterson was one of our teachers during our first year of college. We'd both just turned eighteen and thought of ourselves as grown-ups. Mr. Peterson insisted on treating us like kids. So we set up a lemonade stand to sell lemonade for the booster club. The first day that we sold the lemonade Mr. Peterson came to the booth three times."

"We couldn't tell if he was coming for the lemonade or to stare at us in our tight tops and short skirts. He was kind of a pervert."

"Is the lemonade really that good?" asked Carla. She was already a 40 double D by then. Mr. Peterson told her tits that it was the best lemonade he'd ever tasted and he'd be back for more the next day."

"The next day we made a special batch of lemonade for Mr. Peterson. It was special because we'd both let off a shot of piss into it. Carla wore an even lower cut neckline on her blouse the next day. Sure enough, Mr. Peterson came over and drank his special lemonade. Whether or not he noticed the difference is one of the things that Carla and I still argue about. But he drank it right in front of us while staring at Carla's boobs every time he came over."

"All the way until we graduated we'd ask Mr. Peterson about that lemonade every time we saw him. Carla loved doing it. It was like rubbing it in his face that he'd tasted our pee, though he didn't know it. And that was what the dirty bitch was doing to me. She wasn't just calling me to talk about inane things. She was calling me to rub in my face the fact that she'd fucked my boyfriend. I hung up on her and didn't care about whether or not Benny saw the video."

"I stayed up that night waiting for him to call me. He was supposed to be in Denver for two more days and I knew we'd have a big fight when we got home. I was looking forward to it. I was also looking forward to talking to Carla but I wasn't going to call either one of them."

"I fell asleep and woke up the next morning. I checked my messages and there weren't any messages from either one of them. I decided to call Benny just to see if he'd seen the video. The funny thing was that when I called him my call went straight to voicemail. I called him several times that day and never got to speak to him. I just figured that he was busy working."

"By the next evening I started getting prank calls. It was strange. People were calling me and just breathing on the phone. I didn't recognize any of the numbers. Late that night the shit hit the fan. My dad called and asked me if I had gone completely crazy. He told me that my mom had to go to the hospital and had to be sedated. He wondered what could have possessed me to do something so stupid."

"I got another call and used that to get off of the phone with my dad. I had no idea what he was talking about. My boss called and told me that I was fired. He said that my morals weren't in keeping with the professional decorum that the company expected from their employees. I told him to blow it out his ass. He often fired women in the company who wouldn't put out. And since I'd been planning on quitting my job when Benny got his promotion anyway, it didn't matter to me."

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,801 Followers
12