Video Vixen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon ran her fingers into her long hair, and tossed it side to side as the beat of the song picked up. For a moment it appeared that she had forgotten she even had an audience, until she slowed her movements and looked straight ahead with steely eyes. A moment later, her hands went to her tummy as she began to caress herself. Inch by inch, her fingers moved upwards until they cupped her perky breasts. I hate to admit it, but I had never been harder in my entire life.

My daughter stands just over five feet tall, and is all of a hundred pounds soaking wet. I think her breasts fit her frame perfectly; I'd guess and say a B cup max. Her belly, legs and ass are all lean, so she has more of a dancer's body than an athlete's.

Once again, the disembodied voice from outside the frame shouted over the music, "Take it off!"

Shannon's face twisted into a big grin as she moved her hands behind her back. She kept rocking her hips from side to side, before she slowly brought one arm forward to cover her chest. A moment later, her other arm joined the first, completely hiding her breasts.

I could see her fingers flex as it appeared she was gently massaging her tits, something in even my darkest fantasies I'd never imagined. Slowly her hands began to wander upwards until they reached her collar, where she gently eased her bra straps outwards until they fell off her shoulders. Shannon's cute little bra would have fallen off, but she appeared to catch it and hold it in place with the forearms that still lay across her chest.

The beat of the song picked up once more, and Shannon began to twirl around on the spot. She seemed so in the moment I wondered if maybe she was high. Finally she looked ahead once more, and then slowly pulled her bra down her arms and tossed it alongside her shirt.

The footage may have been a tad grainy, but Shannon's breasts appeared absolutely perfect. I was reminded of the Three Bears. They were neither too small nor too large. They were simply just right. Capping each perfect orb were tiny light brown nipples, much like her mothers.

On the left of the screen I saw movement, just as a male figure entered the frame and stood a few feet before my daughter. I assumed it must be Drew Stanton, the director of the video and the infamous cousin of Jeff. From the angle of the camera, I could see just a bit of the side of his face, which I assume was his plan all along to remain as anonymous as possible. He was only wearing a pair of athletic shorts, and from what I could tell he was clearly enjoying Shannon's show based on the bulge.

I couldn't make out what he said over the music, but slowly Shannon moved forward until she was only a foot or two away from him. She continued to dance for a while, before she slowly dropped down to her knees in front of him. Once again, a feeling of dread overtook me as I felt certain of what was about to happen. In spite of that fact, I just couldn't shut it off.

It was surreal watching my only daughter's hands move to Drew's hips and slowly draw his shorts down. I then saw her move one hand towards his groin, and from the motion of her shoulder, it appeared that she must be stroking his erection. They were speaking to one another softly, but the music sadly drowned out their words.

Drew reached his right hand out and placed it upon the top of Shannon's head and gently stroked her hair. He then ran it to the back of skull, and seemed to pull it towards him. My daughter's face disappeared from my view as it moved closer to her lover, but it was obvious what was happening. Soon I saw her head move forward and backwards as she was clearly sucking on his cock.

Drew started rocking his hips slightly, matching my daughter's movements. The music died out, and I could finally hear the action. "That's it baby, suck my cock," he crowed coolly, as he continued to hold her head. Just a minute or two later, I heard, "Here it comes," just before his body stiffened as he obviously came in Shannon's mouth.

My daughter stayed on her knees for a bit, and then climbed back to her feet. She wiped her hand across her mouth, then smiled wide and asked, "So, you enjoy that?"

"Hell, yea," he replied enthusiastically, nodding his head.

Shannon grinned even wider then responded, "Good, now it's my turn." With that she slowly backup up to the bed behind her. Staring directly at Drew, she placed her hands on her hips and wiggled her body from side to side as she pushed her panties to her feet. She fell back on the bed and spread her legs wide.

I have to be honest, at that moment I was completely jealous of Jeff's cousin. My absolute favorite thing in the world was giving oral sex, and from what I could tell my only daughter was begging for it. From the angle I could just see a bit of her crotch, and noticed it was shaved bare. I so wanted to be between her legs loving her perfect little pussy. I began to salivate pondering what my baby girl may smell and taste like.

Apparently Drew must have been spent from his orgasm, because there was little to no movement on his part. I guess Shannon must have been desirous for her own release, because I saw her hand move between her legs and cover her mound. Even on the grainy video, I could see my daughter's fingers begin dancing up and down her slit. She had her head on a couple pillows, so I could see her face glowing, clearly enjoying the feeling she was giving herself.

I must admit I was somewhat disappointed when I watched Drew finally move forwards and drop between Shannon's outstretched legs. His head dipped down until it was right over her pussy, and I assume he began licking her. A long groan came through my headphones, followed by, "That's it, so good."

I couldn't tear my eyes away from the monitor as I watched Shannon's knees move in and out as she steadily rocked her hips into Drew's face. She had one hand on the back of his head with the other toyed with her hard little nipples. I was completely shocked when I next heard, "Put a finger in my ass."

For years I had tried to coax Bridget into having anal sex with me. At times I attempted to stimulate her ass with my tongue or a finger in the hopes she might finally give in, but sadly I was rebuffed every time. But there was my only child, begging for it. Now, I was insanely jealous.

Drew moved a hand between her legs, and I assume was complying with Shannon's demand. "Yes," she hissed, "I'm so close." Both her hands went to Drew's head as she began grinding her pussy into his face. She had her feet on the bed, which she used for leverage as she rocked her hips up and down faster and faster. Seconds later I heard a long squeal as Shannon collapsed back onto the bed. Her head rolled to the side and I could see a look of complete contentment written all over her beautiful face.

Drew stayed between her legs for a while, and then rose to his feet. Shannon looked up at him and gave him a soft smile. I heard him state plainly, "I want to fuck you."

I had a feeling something like that was coming, but was surprised by her immediate reaction, "I told you before; I'm a virgin and plan to stay that way."

"Then I want your ass again," he replied.

'Again!' rocked through my head and sent shivers through my entire body. Although she looked a lot like her, Shannon was clearly not her mother's daughter in this one respect. Shannon rolled up onto her elbow, and casually responded, "Okay, but you know the drill. No glove, no love."

Drew quickly went to a desk and opened it, retrieving a small box. When he turned, I finally got a view of his cock, which candidly was not very impressive. It looked to be five inches max, and not very thick. The moment I heard him ask for anal I was worried about her, but I figured his tool couldn't do too much damage. And of course, I was thrilled that if she was actually going to do it, she demanded protection.

My eyes went back to Shannon, and I saw her remove a small tube from her purse. I couldn't believe my daughter carried lube around with her, and wondered just how often something like this happened in her life. Maybe she really was a wild child, and had fooled her parents for years.

Drew ripped a condom from its wrapper and rolled it onto his dick. Shannon moved close to him and sat on the side of the bed, and then poured a bead of lube down his shaft. She massaged it slowly up and down his length for a minute or so, then handed him the tube. She twisted over onto all fours, her bottom facing the camera. She glanced back over her shoulder, and casually said, "Make sure you get plenty on me."

The young man bent over, blocking my view of the world's most perfect bottom. He fiddled behind her for a while, and then tossed the tube away as he moved almost directly against her. Shannon's knees were at the edge of the bed, so standing beside her on the floor, his cock was lined up almost perfectly with her taut ass.

As much as I wanted to shut the video off and run away, hoping to somehow rid the image from my mind forever, I simply could not. My cock throbbed in my pants as I watched Drew shuffle forward, hunching over my baby's butt. Only seconds later, I heard Shannon let out a loud, "Oh, yes."

My daughter's proclamation was quickly followed by Drew's hissing, "Fuck, so tight."

His hands went to Shannon's hips as he slowly began thrusting his hips back and forth. I could hear grunting sounds fill my ears, but I couldn't tell if they were from her or him. After two minutes or so, my daughter's shoulders lowered to the bed for support as I saw her arm move between her legs. She was clearly rubbing her pussy as Drew drove his cock in and out of her firm young ass, and I could now clearly hear her moaning.

Even though he had cum only a few minutes before, I saw the young man begin to thrust with greater urgency. I can't say as I blame him as I was quite certain I wouldn't have been able to last long fucking that absolutely perfect bottom. I had not even touched myself, yet I was close to cumming as well.

Drew's rhythmic groans filled my ears, while Shannon said, "Oh fuck," over and over again. Just seconds later, I watched Drew's back go stiff, before he collapsed with a groan in a heap across the back of my daughter. The two rolled over onto their sides, Shannon encased in his arms. The two lay side by side on the bed, heaving to catch their breath, just as the video ended and the screen went black once more.

I simply could not move. In my days I had seen a few porn films, but nothing could have ever prepared me for what I had just watched. I looked down and my khaki slacks were tented up lewdly, with a big wet spot over my groin. While I had not shot my load, I obviously must have released about a gallon of pre-cum.

When I finally regained my senses, I closed all the files and shut the computer off. I quickly made my way to my room, and discarded my soiled shorts and slacks before burying them at the bottom of the hamper. After I slipped into my bed clothes, I took a few long, deep breaths to steady my nerves, before I could face the girls.

Back In the den, I found the two in the same positions I had left them in earlier. They looked blissfully unaware of what I had been up to, which made me breathe just a tad easier. I went to the kitchen and poured a cold drink, then sat at the table sipping it, wondering just what the hell I was going to do next. Should I just ignore it and pretend it never happened? Or should I confront her somehow? Every possible option seemed to be unpleasant and wrought with peril.

My body shivered when I received the usual goodnight hug from my daughter later that evening. When she leaned up to give me a soft peck on the cheek, I inadvertently let my hands dip a bit until they were almost cupping her ass cheeks. She strolled away to bed like nothing had happened, but in my mind I felt like I had gotten away with something.

In bed, I was able to coax my wife into having sex, but I am ashamed to admit it was not her I was thinking about. As I lapped at her pussy, I could almost see my daughter's shaved snatch and I ate her with great enthusiasm. I then pulled her over and fucked her doggie style, and dreamed that I eased my cock up a hole to thrust into her tight ass. Only it was not her ass I was thinking about, it was that of my lovely Shannon, and I came harder than I ever had in my entire life.

The next week was oddly uncomfortable at work. Jeff and I seemed to have an unsaid agreement that we would not talk about the video, which was fine with me. His assignment ended that Friday, and as promised I wrote him a great recommendation. I prayed he never learned that Shannon was my daughter. Of course, I still wanted to kick his cousin's ass, but I knew it would never happen.

Things at home were not much better. I felt really uncomfortable being in the same room with my daughter as I just could not get the images from the video out of my head. It was probably made worse due to the fact that I re-watched it every chance I got. Shannon was simply the sexiest thing I had ever seen, and I drank her naked form in with relish. Pretty much every time the girls were out, so was my cock, and I rubbed myself off as I watched her in action.

About two weeks after I received the video, my wife went out of town for business for one evening, leaving Shannon and me alone. We watched TV on the sofa together, and tingles ran through my body being so close. For some reason I felt compelled to say something, and before I could edit myself I asked, "Do you know a Drew Stanton?"

Shannon's eyes went wide for a moment as she stared back at me, then she responded, "Yea, why do you ask?"

"His cousin is temping for me and he thought you two might be friends," I stated as calmly as possible.

"We go to school together. He's a nice guy," she replied, but I could tell her mind was racing. We went back to watching our show for a while in silence, when Shannon asked, "Did Drew's cousin say anything else?"

"No, why?" I lied.

"Oh, just wondering," she responded, clearly feeling uneasy.

I was going to follow up with a few questions, but decided to just drop it. I wasn't really sure what else I could say without opening a can of worms. It did make my body shiver, knowing I clearly had her on edge however. Our goodnight hug was brief, but she felt wonderful pressed so tightly against me.

As I lay in bed that night, I stroked myself off thinking about Shannon. She was just down the hall, and I wondered if she might be rubbing herself like she had on the video. I came for about the fiftieth time in the last two weeks, thinking of my daughter, before I finally drifted off to sleep.

I know it sounds sick, but I found myself snooping around Shannon's room when I was home alone and not otherwise glued to my computer screen watching the tape. I searched high and low for anything sexy or otherwise incriminating.

One evening I found the panties from the video among the dirty clothes in her hamper, and just had to bring them to my nose for a sniff. There was a light musky scent, which was completely intoxicating. My cock instantly went hard and I recklessly pulled it out right there in my daughter's room and began to jerk off. Thankfully I quickly came to my senses and put the panties away, then ran to the safety of my bathroom to finish the task at hand.

The next few weeks Shannon and I seemed to pass like two ships in the night. I was afraid to be too close, wondering if I could keep my hands to myself, while she appeared concerned I might know more about her personal life than I should have. There was tension between us, but thankfully Bridget didn't appear to notice.

In my mind I tried to role-play a conversation with Shannon if the subject of the video came up, but I had no idea what to say. I replayed it over and over, but every time found myself at a loss for words. From what I could tell, it was clearly best to leave things alone and not even go there.

Bridget was out of town again a short time later, leaving Shannon and me alone once more. She had gone out with friends for the evening, but arrived home at about ten o'clock and joined me on the couch to watch the game. After a half hour of near silence, she turned to me and asked, "What's going on Daddy? You've been really quiet the last few weeks."

I had killed three beers earlier watching the ball game, so I guess I may have been a bit more relaxed than usual, but I still just shrugged off her comment with a, "Nothing, sweetie."

"Come on Dad, you've been acting funny ever since you asked me about Drew." She peered at me sheepishly, but I couldn't help but find her vulnerability completely sexy. She was wearing a cute skirt and top, and I wondered if she might be wearing the heart underwear set underneath them at that very moment.

My mind was racing, but I was at a loss for words. Somehow I just muttered, "It's nothing, really."

Shannon moved closer and sat right beside me. She looked deeply into my eyes, and asked, "I know there's something on your mind, now what is it?"

Before I could stop myself, I said softly, "I saw a video."

My daughter's eyes went even wider, and she stammered, "Wha, umm, what video?"

Instantly I knew I had totally screwed up, and tried to get out of it. My mind went blank and all I could do was repeat, "It's nothing, trust me."

"What video, Daddy. Tell me!" she demanded and grabbed my hand.

I felt like a complete fool for doing so, but somehow sputtered, "Drew, he took a video, umm...of you,"

Shannon's jaw dropped, and I could see uncertainty and fear in her bright eyes. Very softly, she asked, "What's in the video?"

Almost as soft as she, I answered, "The two of you...together. He hid a camera in his room."

Tears instantly began to fall from her eyes and her body began to shudder as she must have figured out what was on the tape. She dropped her head into her hands and I could hear her mutter, "Oh my god. Oh, please God, no."

I sat in shock for a moment, wondering just why I had admitted to seeing the video, but came to my senses and pulled her into a hug. Shannon bawled with her head on my chest as I gently stroked her back. "Its okay Baby," I whispered in her ear, but she continued to shake as tears wracked her petite frame.

After a few minutes of her crying, she eased up a bit and whimpered, "I'm so sorry, Daddy."

I didn't really know what to say, so as I rubbed her back I muttered, "Everything's going to be okay, honey."

We sat together in silence with her head buried in the nape of my neck, when I decided I had to extricate myself from the situation. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her away from me, and looked into her watery eyes. She appeared very embarrassed, so I leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead. I finally said, "You should go get some rest honey. We can talk about this some other time."

Shannon just nodded and slowly rose from the sofa. She strode a few steps away, then turned back to look at me. It appeared as though she was going to say something, but once again she turned and continued on towards her room. Seconds later, she was gone and I was left alone with my thoughts.

If there was tension between Shannon and me before, it was nothing compared to the next few days. She could barely look at me without blushing or hanging her head. I felt terrible that I had told her the truth, and wished I had just kept things to myself. Bridget was home most of the time when Shannon and I were around, so we had no chance to clear the air.

In spite of everything, I found I couldn't take my eyes off of my daughter. I did my best to appear disinterested, but every time she moved my gaze was pulled towards her like a magnet. She was simply so captivating, I had to soak her in. Most of the time when I looked at her she was the same lovely child I had known for nineteen years, but every time I opened the special file on my computer, she was magically transformed into a little video vixen.