Video Vixen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike Drew, I could never ask for a piece of my daughter's ass, so I moved away from her crotch and sat at the foot of her bed. Moments later, Shannon sat up and moved beside me, placing an arm around my back. She leaned in and softly kissed my lips, and said, "That was amazing, Dad."

My chest swelled with pride, as I responded, "I loved every second of it."

Shannon must have noticed my hard cock, because the next thing I knew she had it encased in her soft hand. "What are we going to do with this?" she teased as she slowly ran her hand up and down its length.

In my twisted mind, I clearly knew what I wanted, yet I couldn't say it. My wife had trained me to repress any anal desires, which proved completely successful until I saw Shannon on tape.

My daughter manipulated my cock gently within her hand for a few minutes, before she began nibbling on my shoulder and kissing my neck. Just after she playfully bit my earlobe, she softly whispered in my ear, "You want my ass, don't you, Daddy?" There was no way I could suppress a moan after hearing that. Shannon suddenly squeezed my cock and repeated, "Don't you?"

Somewhere from deep inside of me, I groaned, "Yes."

Shannon rose from my side, and dropped back onto the bed on all fours with her perfect little bottom facing me. She then pointed at dresser, and said, "The lube's in the top left drawer."

On weak legs, I went and opened the drawer Shannon had directed me to. From my earlier snooping, I knew it was the home of her panties, and I slowly fished my hand around the silky contents until my fingers bumped into something more firm. I fished out the hard little tube, and then looked back at my daughter. Her perfect bottom was upturned, just ready to be mounted.

I thought of the video, and remembered Shannon would not go the next step without a condom. Being married for over twenty years, protection was not exactly on my regular shopping list. I knew it was usually the guy's responsibility, so I was genuinely afraid our encounter would be over when I asked, "Do you have condoms, sweetie?"

I saw Shannon look back over her shoulder towards me, as she said, "You don't need one, Daddy. I know you're clean."

My heart once again skipped a beat as I contemplated taking my own daughter anally, bareback no less. I stood behind her for a minute or so, taking in the beauty that was her bottom, before I dropped down at the foot of the bed. I couldn't help myself as I pressed my lips to the soft skin of her ass, and kissed her all over. My hands went to her cheeks and I caressed her twin globes as I continued kissing her perfect derrière.

"That feels wonderful," she cooed, as I showered her with affection.

Early in our relationship, I had playfully slapped Bridget's ass during a lovemaking session, and she was none too pleased with me. For some reason, I just knew Shannon's response would be much different from her mom's. Many times I had fantasized about spanking a woman, but never thought it would happen, but hoped this finally might be my opportunity.

I raised my right hand away from her bottom a few inches and then quickly brought it back downwards in a soft slap. Shannon didn't say a word, she just jerked a bit in surprise and let out a quick, "Ouch." The sound of skin on skin made my cock throb, so I repeated the movement again, spanking her just a tad more firmly. This time, after my hand made contact with her butt, I heard a soft, "Yes."Clearly my baby was enjoying this, maybe even as much as I.

I was so excited to finally spank a woman; I thought in my desire I may have gotten a bit carried away. My hands seemed to move on their own as I found myself peppering her bottom with light slaps. Just as I feared I may have gone too far, I heard Shannon groan, "Punish me, Daddy. I've been so bad."

Both my mind and my body froze for one brief instant. Did my daughter really just say that? Earlier she had expressed a desire for punishment to help atone for her actions, but was she really expecting something like this?

My hands engulfed her cheeks and I resumed rubbing them. Every now and then I would raise a hand and spank one of them, then settle back stroking her flanks. I never hit her too hard, yet each time Shannon made some type of whimpering sound, which was music to my ears. I was truly beginning to love all the adorable little sounds of pleasure she made. After a good five minutes of this, I was more than ready to be inside her.

I opened the cap on the tube, and poured a generous bead down the crack of her spread ass cheeks. I quickly ran a finger to her puckered hole, and gently teased the lotion inside with my digit. Very deliberately, I massaged the lubricant in and out of my daughter's tight little bottom again and again. My cock was far thinker than a single finger, so I slowly eased a second inside of her to help prepare her for what was to come. A contented sigh escaped Shannon's lips as I slipped my two fingers in and out of her, until I was sure she was very slick and ready for the next step.

Once again I stood behind her and admired the world's most perfect ass. As I did so, I slowly rubbed a fistful of lotion onto my throbbing cock. Shannon looked back at me over her shoulder as I moved up directly behind her. Just before I was ready to plunge ahead, she said, "Take it slow, Daddy. You're much bigger than my other boyfriends."

Candidly, I was happy that I was larger than her young lovers, but more importantly was deathly afraid I might hurt her. I stood as if rooted in stone, and in spite of my burning desire, said, "We don't have to do this, sweetie."

Without missing a beat, she responded, "No, I really want to. Just go easy, okay?"

How could I deny my baby, I told myself. With that, I placed the tip of my cock at her ass, and ever so slowly pressed forward. I heard her groan as the head of my prick finally penetrated her sphincter, and then I froze in my tracks. I had just an inch or so of my hardness inside of my daughter's ass, and waited for some other sign. Should I pull out or continue?

After thirty seconds or so, Shannon finally glanced back at me once more. Her eyes were glowing, and in a soft voice, she demanded, "Fuck me."

My cock was as hard as a steel spike, and I was more than ready to drill her, but I could not. Somehow I knew Shannon was not ready for my girth, so I deliberately took it easy. Very slowly, I pressed myself deeper into her bowels, and then gently pulled back.

Shannon let out a long moan, so I knew she enjoyed the subtle contact. I repeated myself over and over, before I barely increased my pace. As much as I wanted to preserve my baby's bottom, I was still a man sporting an erection inside the ass of a beautiful woman. There was no way I could hold out for too long, and I soon began thrusting my hips faster and faster.

Shannon appeared ready for my assault, especially when I heard her mouth words of encouragement like," That's it, take me, Daddy!"

Just as I had seen in the video, Shannon dropped her shoulders to the mattress and placed a hand between her legs. She rubbed her pussy as I pounded her butt, so I hoped she was nearly as close as I. Moments later I groaned as I emptied my balls into her tight ass, just as she screamed in delight at her own release.

Before I even knew what was happening, I was laying on the bed holding Shannon in my arms. My flaccid cock was no longer inside her bottom, but my crotch was pressed up firmly against her ass. I was completely spent, as I'm sure she was too, because before long we both fell into a long, contented sleep.

Ever since I first viewed the video, my mind was so troubled I had barely slept a wink. I awoke on my back in the morning to find the smiling face of my daughter staring down from above me. "Morning, sleepy head," she teased, and then lowered her face to softly kiss my lips.

An instant later, I felt a soft tugging at my groin, and knew that Shannon was stroking my dick. She gave me a bright smile and asked, "Ready for a shower, Daddy?"

"What time is it?" I asked, feeling certain I must have overslept.

"It's seven o'clock. But can't you call in sick today? I promise I'll make it worth your while," she said with a grin as her little hand danced up and down my shaft.

Within two minutes I had left voicemail messages for both my boss and administrative assistant, letting them know I wasn't feeling well. As soon as I put the phone down, I was off to the bathroom to find my baby girl.

I opened the shower curtain, and there she was in all her naked glory, water cascading down her long brown hair. An instant after I stepped in, Shannon pulled me under the spray with her and gave me a big kiss. We made out sweetly for a few minutes under the water, when she turned and asked, "Could you wash my hair for me?"

I wanted to make the day special for Shannon, so I took my time and lathered every inch of her hair, and massaged her scalp as well. She seemed to love the attention, so after I rinsed her off, I grabbed the soap and scrubbed her back. Next I had her turn so I could do the same for her front, which was amazing. It was the first time I got to touch her perfect breasts, and I couldn't help but make sure they were nice and clean.

After I soaped her legs up, I moved to her crotch and washed her pussy very gently. I very softly stroked her folds, and then inserted my finger tips just a bit, rubbing in a circular motion. When she was clean, I leaned forward and began licking her sex. She let me lap her pussy for a while, but then she pushed me away. "We'll have plenty of time for that later," she said, which disappointed greatly me at that time.

Shannon then grabbed the soap and lathered me up as well, first my back, then the front. After washing my chest, she dropped to her knees before me and began soaping my prick liberally. I remembered that it had been up her bottom only hours before, a fact that I'm sure she knew well herself. She leaned in and softly kissed the tip of my dick, just before she stood up and shut the water off, much to my chagrin.

My daughter wrapped a bath sheet around me and softly stroked the towel into my skin, drying every inch of my body. I followed suit and did the same to her, taking ample time to ensure her special places were dry.

Shannon then grabbed my hand and led me to my bedroom, naked as the day we were born. Without a word, she climbed up on my bed, and lay on her back, her head resting on one of my wife's fancy pillows. She gave me a big smile, and with the curling motion of one finger, beckoned me forward.

I eased myself down beside her, and leaned my face over hers. After staring into her enchanting dark eyes for a while, I lowered my lips to hers. We softly kissed one another for a long time, maybe fifteen or twenty minutes, our hands sensually caressing each other's skin.

Still disappointed that she hadn't let me finish going down on her in the shower, I began to move my kisses lower and lower along her torso. I suckled her nipples for a while, and then gently kissed her belly before I moved between her legs. I grasped her ankles and pressed her feet to her bottom, and then spread her knees wide. She opened like a flower and I leaned in for a taste.

Since I knew she was all clean, every now and then I lowered my mouth and lightly licked her ass. She seemed to really enjoy it as she moaned aloud every time my tongue danced over her wrinkled opening. I began to concentrate on her pussy once more, and teased her clit with just the tip of my tongue. Knowing how much she enjoyed anal stimulation, I licked a finger to get it good and wet, when slowly pressed it inside of her.

I began to saw the finger in and out of her bottom, while I sucked on her swollen little clit. Shannon began to groan loudly as she pressed her pussy onto my face and rode the finger in her ass. She started making an odd huffing sound, just before she screamed in orgasm, squeezing my head between her slender thighs.

After her climax, I kissed my way back up her body until I lay aside her once more. Shannon gave me a glowing smile, and said, "God, that was the best ever." She then rolled on top on me and began smothering me with kisses. We made out for a while longer, and then she rolled onto her back, pulling me atop her.

My cock was hard as a rock and lined up almost perfectly with her pussy. I was surprised when she said, "I'm ready."

"Ready for what, honey?" I asked.

Shannon just smiled back at me and replied, "I've been saving myself for the right guy - someone who loves me totally and completely. And who could ever love me more than you?"

Every nerve ending in my body was tingling as I thought of the meaning behind her words. "Are you really sure about this, sweetie?" I asked, hoping beyond hope she was.

"More than anything."

She spread her legs wide and moved lower to align our bodies. I pressed my hands to the mattress near her shoulders, while Shannon grasped my dick and moved it to her slit. She then pressed her lips to my ears and whispered, "Fuck me Daddy."

In all honesty, I had never wanted anything more in my life. Tapping Shannon's ass just hours before was wonderful, but taking her virginity? I knew I was breaking the ultimate taboo, but I couldn't stop myself. Very slowly, I rolled my hips forward and sank my cock inch by inch into my daughter's tight pussy.

Shannon let out a long, loud groan as I went in and wrapped her calves around my thighs to lock me in place. "Are you okay, baby?" I asked, concerned I may have hurt her.

"I'm fine, Daddy. Just go slow," she whimpered.

I had not taken a girl's virginity since I was in high school, but I had never been in a tighter snatch. She was like a warm, wet glove, squeezing the length of my entire shaft.

Very slowly, I eased back almost all the way out of her, and then gently pressed forward once more. "Oh god, Daddy. You're so fucking big," she grunted in my ear as I began to rock in and out of her. I was actually glad to be going slowly, because she had me so excited I probably would have cum already.

We kept up the snail's pace for some time, until Shannon whispered, "Harder." I kicked my rhythm up just a notch and began fucking her a bit faster. I felt her nails dig into my back and her teeth bite my shoulder as I increased the pace even more.

Shannon finally began to move her hips in time with mine, so our bodies slapped together repeatedly. She started moaning loudly, and yelled, "Gonna cum, Daddy."

Hearing those words made my blood boil like never before, and I could feel my balls tingling. I drove in and out of her body as fast as I could, until I heard Shannon scream like a banshee. Seconds later, I felt cum shooting through my body and fire deep in my baby's smoldering depths. I collapsed on top of her, and then rolled onto my back pulling Shannon with me, my prick still buried inside her.

Shannon's wet hair lay scattered all across my chest as we fought to regain our breath. She lay limp atop my body, as I gently caressed her back and held her close. A minute or so later I felt her softly kissing my chest, and then she raised her head and looked into my eyes. "Thank you," she said with a sly little grin.

I learned my face forward and kissed her forehead and replied, "No, thank you, Baby."

As we lay together contentedly, I pondered what the rest of the day may bring. Having already called in sick and with Bridget out of town for the rest of the day, the possibilities seemed limitless.

Shannon rose from the bed a few minutes later, and walked over to my dresser. I hadn't noticed it's presence before, but sitting right on top was our family camcorder. She must have put it there when I called into work and planned to film our little liaison without my knowledge. After picking it up, she turned towards me with a sexy smile. She then climbed back into bed beside me and said, "I know how much you like seeing me on video and thought we could watch this together later."

It really was going to be a day to remember.