Vietnamese Diana's Latest Adventure

Story Info
Diana & hubby have Tony over for the weekend.
2.4k words
4.34
82.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gwapodan
gwapodan
81 Followers

The following is a true story of a recent adventure my Vietnamese wife Diana and I recently enjoyed. Diana is a Vietnamese-born beauty that I have been fortunate enough to convince to be my wife. As a Vietnamese, she has been raised nn a very strict manner, but you know what often happens...the strictest upbringing often results in a desire to experience naughty stuff! This report deals with a recent encounter my Diana and I had with her coworker Tony.

Diana works at a company where sales performance is highly valued. Tony is a salesman who is typical of the breed. Handsome, aggressive, and charming, he has closed many sales and spread his seed to many women. And yes, that includes the delivery of several healthy loads of sperm to Diana during an encounter in February of this year after a company party. That evening, Tony was the recipient of an award for closing a massive deal, and you could say Diana was his unofficial prize after the party. Diana awarded Tony with a hot blow job in his car, and then Tony ended up depositing a large load of strong sperm into my lovely wife's womb.

How do I know all of this? I saw everything...plus Diana told me as soon as she got home. That's one of the reasons I love her as much as I do. She is honest with me and lets me know what happened right away...how can I be mad? I even ate her pussy to give her another orgasm!

Tony received word that he was being transferred overseas to head up the Tokyo office. The assignment was to last for one year, and success would put Tony on the fast track at the company. The company decided to throw him a going away party, and spouses were invited to attend. The party was held two Friday nights ago, and was expected to last until the wee hours.

After work on Friday night, I drove over to Diana's company. The party was in full swing by that time, and I searched for Diana. I found her chatting with some of her lady friends. They were admiring Diana's nails and wedding and engagement ring. I had spent $15,000 on Diana's wedding set, and the diamond always made women envious. Diana made weekly trips to the nail salon to ensure her nails were in top shape. Her fingernails were painted a very sexy red, and her toenails were painted to match. She keeps her fingernails one inch long, so she has a coat of acrylic painted on to keep them strong and unbreakable. Like most guys, I love the feeling of a woman's nails in our backs, and Diana certainly had the tools to do the job!

Glancing around the room, I noticed Tony and the company's president joking and sharing some conversation. Men made their way to Tony to show him their respect and get on his good side. Tony really is the Alpha male type, and these men were trying to earn his favor. From time to time, Tony would look over to Diana, but she wasn't paying any attention to him. I guess Tony was hoping to have another shot at Diana before he left for a whole year, but she didn't seem to really be looking for that. I joined some of Diana's male coworkers and downed a couple of beers and made small talk

As the night wore on, Tony finally caught up to Diana. They talked and giggled a little. I could see Tony trying to get his hands on Diana's body but she was being coy. He ended up guiding her to a back room. I saw the door close, and I made my way to the room. However, someone else opened the door, so Tony was interrupted. They came out, and Tony went one way and Diana, another. I went up to Diana and she gave me a smile and a kiss. I asked her how the night was going, and she giggled. She said Tony had been begging for a quickie or a blow job in the back room, but they had been almost caught in the act. Right then and there, I decided to ask her if she would like to have Tony over to spend the night.

Diana was shocked! She said she doubted Tony would come. I told her I would take charge of arranging everything. I found Tony by the bar, and asked him to come outside. I saw a look of fear in his eyes, as he probably thought I was a jealous husband. I reassured him that everything was OK, and I had a proposition. We went outside, and I explained that I knew all about him and Diana, and that it was fine with me. He asked if I was sure, and I said that it was a pretty sexy thing that she had done with him, and a guy named Jake we met on vacation.

Tony was speechless. I then asked him to spend the night at our place. He mentioned that he had to leave for Tokyo on Monday evening, and that he had to do a little more packing. I told him he could stay as long as he felt he could. Tony agreed, and I went to find my sweet Diana. I told her the plan and it was now her turn at speechlessness! She finally hugged me and giggled that sweet giggle. I told her she could do whatever she wanted, and that Tony and I were going to please her in every way. With that done, I gave Tony our address and said we'd see him later.

When we got home, Diana hurriedly fixed up the bedroom. She changed the sheets, and lit some candles. My babe then hit the shower, and applied her lotions. She smelled awesome! She cleaned her pussy and used a strawberry flavored gel to give her pussy a candy-like taste. She looked so hot in the candlelight, and I knew Tony would be driven wild once he saw her.

At 11 PM, the doorbell rang. I donned my bathrobe and went downstairs and let Tony in. We shook hands and made some small talk. Diana was upstairs in our bedroom, so I invited Tony up. We stopped at the guestroom next to our bedroom. I asked him to strip in there and we would both enter the bedroom naked.

Once Tony was completely naked, we entered the bedroom. Tony was very, very muscular, and I knew Diana was going to have a wonderful time. His cock was about 7 inches long, with blue veins and big, heavy balls. In the candlelight we could see Diana lying on our bed, naked and gorgeous. She was lying on her back and playing with her breasts. I could plainly see her long, shiny red nails pinching her nipples, and her diamond engagement ring sparkling in the candlelight. Tony and I moved on to the bed and lay beside her. Tony kissed her lips, then he took her left nipple into his mouth and began sucking and nibbling. I kissed Diana's neck, and then I took her right nipple in my mouth. I know exactly how Diana likes it, so soon she was moaning and holding Tony's head, and mine, too. I could see her diamond moving through Tony's hair, and she was kissing the top of his head as he sucked her beautiful nipple. Tony and I spent at least 30 minutes focusing our attention to Diana's beautiful breasts, and we could sense that she was really getting into it!

Tony then went for her pussy with his mouth. It didn't take long for Diana to start moving her hips really fast. Tony and I were giving her pleasure like she never had before. Diana was enjoying her first sandwich, which of course, is most women's prime fantasy. Diana started to moan very loudly and I watched her body stiffen, and then relax. We all started to giggle, and Diana kissed Tony deeply. Then she turned to me and smiled and gave me a warm, loving kiss. The three of us lay closely together and enjoyed the warmth.

Diana had reached down and felt our cocks. Tony and I were dripping with pre-come, and needed release. Diana made her way down to Tony's cock and began to lick it. She licked the tip, and sucked the drops of juice that were showing in the little hole. Thankfully, Diana enjoys the taste of semen, and she was happily licking the juice. She reached over to me and began to stroke my cock with her hand. I was hypnotized watching her sucking Tony. She was licking his cock, and then she would take the whole thing into her sweet mouth. It was getting a bit much for Tony. He mentioned that he wanted to shoot tonight's first load of seed into Diana's pussy and asked her if that was OK. She smiled at him and said she loved to feel his sperm in her, and that she hoped he had a lot built up in his balls. She felt his balls in her hand and remarked that they felt full to the brim.

Tony asked Diana to get into the doggy position. Diana got on her hands and knees and put her face in my lap. Tony moved behind her on the bed and began to rub his cock head along Diana's wet pussy lips. She looked at me with a pretty smile on her face. Tony then pushed his hips forward, and Diana's facial expression changed as she felt his cock moving deeply into her pussy. When Tony felt he was rubbing her cervix, he stopped. Diana then took my cock into her mouth and began to move her lips up and down. Tony held Diana's hips and began his in and out thrusting into my beautiful wife's womb. I moved Diana's hair out of her face and enjoyed watching her sucking me. I could see her cheeks sucking in and out, and it was so hot to see those beautiful and sexy long, red nails moving up and down my shaft and playing with my balls. Her diamond wedding set was flashing, and I felt incredible love for her. In fact, I never felt closer to her, because we were showing our love and trust by bring this man into our bed.

Tony was using his hand to play with Diana's clit, and soon she was bouncing back against him in her orgasm. She had taken her mouth off my cock when she felt herself beginning to come so she could focus on her orgasm. Tony's cock was deep inside her when she came, just how she likes it. She pushed her hips back against Tony to get him as deep as possible. As she relaxed from her orgasm, I could feel Tony pushing harder against her. His breathing became faster, and he told Diana he was ready to shoot his juice into her body. She said, "Yes honey, I want your sperm, so don't save any!" Tony thrust as deep as he could and threw his head back. Diana's face was incredible. Her eyes and mouth were half open as she felt Tony squirting his seed against her cervix, and she could feel the heat from his semen deep inside her. She seemed to be in a trance as her body let nature take over and she rotated her hips gently so that her lover could give her the sperm her body desired. Once Tony's balls finished their pumping, he slipped out. Diana turned around and licked the cock that had just emptied itself in her. Tony then left to get some water for all of us. Diana turned to me and told me how much she loved me. We kissed, and then she told me to go behind her. I then moved to the doggy position behind her. Her pussy was soaked, and I could see some of Tony's thick, white juice leaking from her pussy.

I pushed my cock into her pussy, and it was amazing! It felt like a hot, thick sauce had been poured inside Diana, and my cock was in paradise. It was smooth and silky, thanks to the large load of juice Tony had supplied. We were both so excited by what had happened that we came at the same time. My balls emptied themselves deep into Diana, and my sperm joined Tony's sperm in my wife's womb. What an experience!

Tony soon rejoined us and we drank some water and relaxed. We decided to let Tony share our bed instead of sending him to the guest room, and he and I cuddled Diana between us. We continued to kiss her and she was feeling like a princess. Diana had a look of pure pleasure on her face, and it made me very happy to do this for my wife.

During the night, I awoke to feel the bed moving very gently and I could see Tony on top of Diana and very gently thrusting into her womb. Diana came, but she did so quietly so as not to wake me. Tony soon joined her and added another healthy load of seed into her womb. He held her in his arms and possessed her for the night. Diana allowed herself to be his woman for the night, so I pretended to sleep and just let her enjoy her fun.

The next day, we invited Tony to spend the weekend. He gladly accepted, and we hung around the house naked. Diana would serve us food, and whenever Tony needed to empty his balls, Diana was always ready to accept her lover's seed. Several times on Saturday and Sunday, Tony would take Diana by the hand and lead her to the bedroom where he would feed her eggs his load of sperm. We also made sure that we kept Diana completely satisfied by eating her psuuy and her incredible breasts and nipples.

Tony left on Monday morning, but he'll be back next year. Diana emptied the last of his sperm into her mouth before he left. She said he shot only about half a teaspoonful...she had pretty much drained his balls. Diana is planning a trip to visit relatives in Vietnam in six months or so, so she will likely arrange her travel plans to stop in Tokyo in order to pick up some fresh seed! What a weekend!

gwapodan
gwapodan
81 Followers