Vietnamese Take-Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreau
moreau
34 Followers

Trinh began her story, loving the heat from Peter's chest against her back, his expressive hands dancing in the air to match her ridiculous tale. "Oh wait," she said, "let's record this." After clicking the record button, Trinh retold her story, Peter now gesturing this way and that, a perfect complement to her silliness. He was also becoming more excited by the second, kneeling behind Trinh, her butt pushed back against him. After two minutes, Trinh stopped recording and they reviewed their work.

"You look really good on the cam," Peter commented. Trinh had a great big surprise for Peter coming right up. "Well, it's your turn. Let's switch."

Trinh got up and knelt behind Peter. She put her arms under his, and Peter locked his arms behind her. It was a reverse hug, but it wasn't clear who was enjoying the skin-on-skin contact more. Trinh's long, olive-skinned hands were ready in front of him. "I'm gonna pretend someone just banged into my car in the parking lot," Peter said. "How about the headlights," Trinh said, innocently. Peter thought of her breasts. "No, just a little bang, can't think about the headlights."

As Peter made up his story, Trinh's hands danced for the camera. Peter became angry in his story, telling off the imaginary driver, and Trinh flipped a double bird at the cam. This caused Peter to laugh and stop the recording. After reviewing the movie, they both agreed that Trinh's beautiful arms didn't quite match Peter's sinewy body.

"Your turn now." Trinh got up and resumed her seat in front of Peter, this time pressing into him even more so. She could feel the heat of his groin, and she wiggled up against his firmness, ready to surprise him with a movie of her own.

"Hey, look at this." Trinh pretended to be surprised to see her thumbnail on the gallery menu. "How did that get there...what is this?" Peter asked. "Just watch," Trinh smiled, full of bubbling energy.

Trinh double-clicked her thumbnail and the striptease she recorded earlier began to play. She leaned back into Peter, her head tilted far back into his neck. As soon as her clothes began to fall in the video, Trinh felt an incredible stiffening presence growing against her body. When she did her figure eight hip gyrations in the video, Peter began to slowly massage his rock-hard tool against her. When she bounced her butt in the video, she slowly rose up against Peter, now reaching behind his neck with both her arms.

Peter began kissing Trinh's neck, barely able to control his passion. He licked her neck, familiar with her erogenous zones, kissing her with increased energy. Trinh did nothing but let the movie loop over and over, leaving her hands behind Peter's head as if to say, "I surrender, I surrender, take me."

Trinh turned her head and suddenly Peter's tongue was probing her mouth. She seemed slow to respond, part of her plan to drive Peter a little crazy with desire. As Peter's tongue entered her mouth, his hands began to caress her breasts, tweaking her nipples through her bra. Trinh moaned.

"You like my movie?" Trinh said, sighing as Peter now undid her bra.

"It's the coolest."

"You think my moves are hip?"

"Hip? You are definitely hip."

Peter looked at the video as it continued to loop. "Oh -- my- God!" was all he could say, watching Trinh put on a private, recorded striptease for him, over and over again. As near as she could tell, he liked the part most where she slid her pants below her butt and bounced. Trinh definitely could feel that big tip coming up, the one she had asked for earlier.

Peter cupped his hands around Trinh's pert breasts, her nipples hardening into bullets. Trinh dropped her hands, and Peter turned her so that she was facing him. In fact, she was now straddling Peter, just her tiny thong separating her from Peter's pulsing hardness. Trinh rode up in Peter's lap, giving him a chance to slowly circle her breasts with his tongue, gradually working towards the center, her sensitive nipples.

Suddenly, Trinh slid back down and off Peter's lap. "God, look at the time, it's 1 am and I need to get going. How could I have lost track of time so much?"

Peter lucked puzzled, but he reached for her, trying to bring her back into him, her warmth suddenly removed and leaving a cool spot that he missed. "You're kidding."

"Yes, my sister will be worried." It was a total lie.

"You gotta go? Now????"

"It's a Vietnamese thing. I'll explain it another time." Trinh pulled her t-shirt on, neglecting to put on her bra and nearly jumped into her tight pants. She scooped her socks and bra and headed down the stairs, leaving Peter kneeling on the floor, his big disappointment pointed towards the ceiling.

In fact, Trinh had planned all along to drive Peter wild with a series of stimulating encounters, each progressively more intimate and each ending abruptly. The break from making out on the couch, the sudden end to their strip poker, the sudden end to their web cam foreplaying, all deliberate acts on Trinh's part. She wanted Peter to stop her from leaving, to take her in his strong arms, to do whatever it took to take control from her and make her melt against his sexy body.

Trinh was down the stairs, walking towards the kitchen when Peter caught up to her, still only wearing his briefs. Well, the path she had taken towards the kitchen was right past the couch, now all aglow from a raging fireplace. "Hold on." Peter grabbed Trinh's arm and turned her. "A good night kiss before you go."

Peter embraced Trinh and their mouths met, both turning sideways into that perfect angle to allow lips to press against lips, opening to allow tongues to explore. Peter seemed especially eager to tango Trinh's tongue with his own. Each thought how delicious the other's mouth tasted. After Peter inhaled Trinh's tongue into his mouth, he followed Trinh's tongue back into her mouth, then pushed steadily down into her throat. She loved it when Peter did that, forcing his tongue deep inside her, and as she had figured out to breathe through her nose, she let him push into her throat, deeper and deeper, time and time again.

Trinh began to push against Peter's chest. "Don't," she protested rather weakly, though she gave his triceps a squeeze of encouragement at the same time. Peter pulled her back to him again. This time, Trinh pushed past Peter's lips and probed deep into his mouth with her tongue. But again, she pushed away and said "Stop," and this time she brought up her leg and began to hook it around Peter's hip. Peter not only lifted her leg higher, but slid his hand along her thigh towards her butt.

When she had bolted down from the bedroom, Trinh had never bothered to close the top button of her pants. This made it even easier for Peter to begin sliding her pants down, while Trinh protested again with another, even weaker, "please, don't." Trinh added, "I've got to go," but her hand dropped down and casually stroked the iron rod in Peter's briefs.

Peter's passion was inflamed when she brushed his manhood and he saw her thong, realizing that Trinh now wanted him, but was playing a sexy game with him. He tried to slide off Trinh's pants, while she complained "Don't," and "Stop," and as she said the two words over and over, Peter began to hear what she was really saying -- "Don't stop." Trinh wrapped her arms around Peter's neck and pulled sideways, both of them falling on the couch.

She really began to struggle as Peter continued to slide her pants down. And as she kicked feebly, she could feel herself become more and more excited as Peter stripped off her pants. Trinh continued to struggle against Peter when he grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt, and when Peter whipped her t-shirt over her head, leaving the both of them in nothing but sexy underwear, Trinh's juices really began to flow.

"I should leave," Trinh continued, actually making a motion to get off the couch. Peter grabbed her wrists and put her arms over her head. He kissed her hard, and she loved the feeling of his power. "Peter, you're losing control." Peter was suddenly kneeling on Trinh's chest. "Here's that tip you wanted to get your hands on," he said. And yes, she had wanted to wrap her hands around a big tip all evening. Here it was, as promised. He moved forward. She knew what Peter enjoyed, and she looked up into his eyes as she savored him. Tonight she wouldn't say it to him, but she thought to herself, "God, I love doing this."

The heat of the fire and their passion caused both of them to sweat, but that special musky sweat that permeates the air when all the sex glands are fired up. The smell of that sweat, an animal perfume that only passionate lovers know, caused Peter to lose even more control after Trinh's teasing games. Trinh had completely stopped her protesting, now having pulled Peter into her, faster and faster, even slapping his ass to bring him to a rhythm that would get her off. "Faster, Faster, FASTER!!" she said. Their bodies slapped together, lubricated by perspiration and uncontrollable desire. Trinh came hard and fast. She bucked against him, convulsing as she skimmed through several orgasms. "It's beautiful, beautiful, oh, oh, OH, OH! Peter!" she cried out fiercely.

As her climax slowly subsided, she realized that Peter's power was still at full force, though he had throttled back some. "Peter, just don't turn me over, I want to look at you..."

But Trinh's helpless request gave Peter his next move, just as she planned. Grabbing Trinh's hips, Peter flipped Trinh onto her stomach. Instead of lying there, Trinh started to move, to escape, heading towards the end of the wide-armed couch.

Peter pounced on her like a tiger would pounce on a gazelle. He pushed her against the thick arm cushion of the couch, and Trinh braced her arms. Peter entered Trinh easily as her ass was lifted high in the air, but Trinh began her fake whine, "Oh, no, not from behind," except she had reached between her own legs to stroke Peter's ball sack. The sensation was wonderful as Trinh reached even further back, tickling Peter's perineum. Peter hardly needed more stimulation. In fact, if she continued to stroke him, he would explode.

Peter pulled back and then dragged Trinh back roughly to the middle of the couch. He reached over her head and grabbed the thick arm cushion, then lifted Trinh's hips and shoved the cushion under her. "Oh, no," she protested. With Trinh's hips perfectly angled to receive him, Peter slid his slippery, rock-hard tool all the way into her. His slow rhythm was reinforced by the sound of his body slapping against her.

"You wanted to be hip, now show me what you got," Peter challenged.

With all those years of dancing and bike training, Trinh was able to bounce against Peter almost as hard as he was thrusting into her. Peter reached forward and combed his fingers through Trinh's shiny hair and pulled back, forcing her to arch her back and Peter to comment, "That is one sexy arch." Trinh responded to Peter's compliment, especially since she was so filled with his power that she climaxed again. Her spontaneous orgasm provided Peter the final massage he needed, and when he went off, Peter saw stars.

Though he was spent, Peter got up off the couch right away. Trinh felt herself glowing, almost more intensely than the fireplace blaze that still warmed her face. Peter returned with a flannel sheet and covered Trinh, curled up on the couch. "Sweet," she said.

He threw another two logs on the fire, then climbed behind Trinh and spooned her. She slid her leg back, rubbing her foot up and down his shin. She was resting, not getting ready to sleep. He nuzzled her neck and she purred. Peter knew it would be just a matter of time before his power returned, but for now he just inhaled the fragrance of their mingled sweat and sex and held Trinh close.

This Vietnamese takeout was very hot stuff, Peter thought, and he was going to have to get a second helping, real soon. As the new logs caught and the fire began to build towards an inferno, Trinh turned towards Peter. Without saying a word, she put her arms around his neck, pulling him gently towards her. The second entrée of the evening was about to be served, and Peter slid into Trinh, becoming one with her as their passions consumed them both.

END

moreau
moreau
34 Followers