Vietnamese Tomboy For Black Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

I went home, thinking about the day's events. First Ayaan and now Yen. What is it with women, man? Why do they have to be so damn confusing? Ugh. It's moments like this which make me feel glad that I'm bisexual. Not that my male/male experiences are much to brag about. I've gotten a blowjob from a dude I met at a rock concert ( while his wife went to the ladies room with her best pal ) and I had sex with a gay serial killer from Texas. Not exactly something I care to talk about. You know what? Fuck women and fuck men, no, not like that. Fuck both sexes for getting me all confused and filled with heartache. In my next life I want to come back as a plant that reproduces asexually. In spite of that, I found myself thinking of Yen's beautiful face and hot little body as I lay on my bed, unable to sleep. Damn, her ass looked good in those sweatpants. How did I miss THAT?

The next day, I went to Yen's place with the bootleg Riddick and Insidious 2 DVDs as a peace offering. After her parents went to their scheduled weekend activities, I apologized for my past behavior and tried to grovel my way back into my best friend's good graces. I treated her to some nice Italian food at the Eaton Center's food court. Omar I like you a lot but we're better off as friends, Yen said. Glad you feel that way because I'd hate to lose you, I said, feeling relief and regret at the same time. You'll never lose me big man, Yen said, gently laying her small hand on mine. I looked at my best friend, and smiled. Gently I gave her hand a squeeze.

As we finished eating and headed for the comic book section of the mall's bookstore, I noticed a tall, muscular Black dude walking around with a big-booty, red-haired and rather pretty ( for a plump broad ) White woman. Immediately my eyes zeroed on in them, not just because they were an interracial couple but because each of them had something I liked. I like muscles, dark skin and a manly appearance in guys, and I love big tits and a big round ass in women of all races. That big White chick had a huge round ass I wanted to bite, and I wouldn't mind doing that while riding her boyfriend's dick either. Kind of a two-for-one deal, you know? Hey, bisexual guys like myself don't discriminate based on race or gender. Holler!

I was snapped out of my lustful reverie by Yen waving her fingers in front of my face. Earth to Omar, she said impatiently. My bad I zoned out again, I said with a shrug. Yen's eyes followed mine, and she noticed the plump White chick with the muscular brother standing in the bookstore's romance section, checking out Harlequin novels. Ugh, Yen said, making a gagging sound. I grabbed her shoulders and half-dragged her into the bookstore. The muscular brother with the White chick looked at Yen and I, and he smiled. I returned his smile. Doubtless he was glad to see another brother in an interracial relationship. If only he knew...

Now that he was looking at me, I was speechless and nervous. I'm not that forward, with women or men. I put on a good show, though, but when it comes right down to it I can be painfully shy sometimes. Don't be a pussy and go say hi to them, Yen said, smacking my ass for good measure. Cocking an eyebrow, Yen asked me which one I wanted more, the brother or the big-booty White chick. Why do I got to choose? Can't I have both? Hmmm. Don't push me short stuff, I told Yen affectionately. You're one nervous wreck Mister Pretty Boy, Yen noted, smiling mischievously. I shrugged. There was nothing I could say. The lady's opinion being true on all accounts. What would you do without me? Yen rolled her eyes as she linked her arm with mine and we went into the bookstore together. I looked at my best pal slash chick-I-sometimes-want-to-bone and smiled. Yen returned my smile, and off we were. Let's go holler, I said confidently.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers
12