View

Story Info
He sees all from new place, then shows some too.
2.1k words
4.47
50.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4u4647
sex4u4647
224 Followers

Having just moved in to my apartment I didn't know any- one in the building, except the super. It was a small one bedroom, but big enough for me to live in when I wasn't on the road. I started my new job as a claims adjuster for an insurance company last week, and needed mainly a place to work out of.

The work was interesting and it kept me on the move. I had different types of cases every week, some times auto, some fire, accident. Mostly double checking claim forms to keep people honest.

My apartment was on the fifth floor on the inside of an H shape building, among a group of simular buildings. Most of the tenents were young single men and women who worked in offices and stores in the area.

Friday evening after a long hard day, I just wanted to relax, watch some TV, go to bed early. After showering and grabbing a bite to eat, I turned on the idiot box. Not a damm thing worth watching.

I turned off the TV and stood naked at the window drink- ing a cup of coffee, just looking at nothing, relaxing. The windows were from knee high to the ceiling but with all the lights out I guessed no one could see me in the dark.

Across the way about fifty feet, a light went on in an apartment on the fourth floor and a young girl entered her bedroom. I could see her very clearly, slim, attractive, short dark hair, wearing black slacks and a white sweater.

While I watched, she unbuttoned her sweater, removed it then took off her slacks. Standing there in bikini panties and bra, she looked very sexy. Unsnapping the bra she threw it on the bed and rubbed her tits. Her tits were not large but nice.

The young lady went through the door to the bath, out of my sight for about ten minutes. When she returned to sight she was totaly naked with just a towel wrapped over her hair A pretty young girl in the privacy of her bedroom, totaly naked and not aware that she was being watched.

I knew that I shouldn't be doing this, but she looked so good and she really should close the drapes. Putting on a robe she turned off the light and left the room.

Just as I was turning away another light went on in a different apartment. This time a couple came in, hugged then kissed and fell to the bed embracing. As I watched they un- dressed each other and the woman started to suck on the mans prick.

Here I was, in the dark, standing at the window, peeping at a strange couple making out. Stupid, but exciting. It had been a couple weeks since I've had any loving, and I had a stiff prick in my hand. Masterbating while watching a girl give a blow job. Fuck it, who cares?

The woman had medium long blond hair, nice hips and good sized tits. The mans hair was black, and he had a good build They switched around on the bed, she spread her legs, the man climbed between them and they fucked.

Still working my hard cock I could feel the churning in my balls and I shot a load of cum on the window in front of me. Going to the bathroom and returning with tissue to clean the cum running down the glass, I saw that the lights were out.

Looking around I could see into fifteen different apart- ments, some very clearly, a few only parts of. Most all had the lights on, and I could see people either Watching TV or eating dinner, in one kitchen there were two couples playing cards. In another bedroom a man was getting dressed. Dam it doesn't anyone close their curtains.

About an hour later I looked out to see if there was any thing interesting to see. There was. In the kitchen where two couples had been playing cards, there was now two naked women sitting on the table, side by side with two naked men on their knees eating their pussys. Shit, this is great. I was getting an eyefull of apartment living.

Getting a pair of binoculars I returned to the window in time to watch the men switch women, each moving to lick the cunt of the other woman. One man stood up and putting his cock to his partners pussy started to fuck her right there on the table.

I had a hard cock again and started to jack off, again, if this kept up I was going to wear myself out. But watching all the action kept me horney. I wish it was me licking on that pussy or getting fucked.

Just as my cum was shooting at the window again the four people got up and all taking hands went into the bedroom, but didn't turn on the lights. I couldn't watch any more there so I looked in other windows.

It was like looking into a candy store. Every where I looked there was some action. And with the strong glasses It was almost as if I were in the room myself.

One apt. had two people fucking on the couch in the liv- ing room, another bedroom showed a couple fucking in bed, in a corner apt. a woman laid on a bed using a dildoe in her cunt. In the third floor front I could see two men sucking each other. Two more rooms had a naked woman in them, one was watching TV, one just walking around cleaning her apt.

The best view was of one man with two girls. They were in bed he was licking the pussy of one while the second one sucked on his prick. Both girls had nice tits and I could see that one had shaved her cunt.

They moved around, the guy laid on his back, the girl that had been blowing him sat backwards on his face, while the other lowered her cunt on his upright cock. The women started to handle each others tits and kiss one another. It looked as if everyone was enjoying this threesome.

Doubleing back to the other apts to check, the girl with the dildoe had finished and turned out the light. The women in the other two were still naked but now both were watching TV. Even the two men were gone from view. The couple on the couch were done and just laying there naked. The other light was out.

Moving back to the threesome. I noticed they had switched again, one girl was eating the other and the man was fucking her from the rear. My prick was getting hard again.

This was better than a porno show. Live people that did not know that they were being watched.

I was playing with my cock when a light went on in an apartment up across from me on the sixth floor. There in the window stood a naked well built young lady, she blew a kiss to me and waved. Standing in the window she cupped her tits with her hands and held them up as if offering them to me. I just stood there with my cock in my hand, shocked.

There must be enough light comming in the window for her to see me. She must have been watching me, while I was watch- ing the others. Holding one pretty tit she bent her head to it, sticking out her tongue she licked the nipple. Her other hand was between her legs playing with her pussy. She was putting on a show for me.

I realized she must have already seen me jackoff, so what did I have to hide now. I turned on a light and jacked off for her once again. Splashing cum on the window for the third time that evening.

When I finished, I saw her holding a large card with a number on it, it was a phone number. Hers? I called it.

"Hello, I'm Kim, Whats your name?" a sultry voice asked me. "Did you enjoy the view?"

"Yes, very very much, as you could plainly see." I told her. "The name is Richard but they call me Rick, Do you know that you are beautiful?"

"Thanks, how do you like our building with all its views? Isn't it fantastick? Kim asked. "I've lived here six months and have seen almost everything you could think of."

"This place is wild. Do you show off a lot? I asked. "Do the other people know they can be seen?"

"Almost all of us leave the drapes open. I like to watch and be watched, and so does most everyone here." She said."I can see two girls in the apt next to yours eating each other right now. In the bedroom under yours two men are fucking one girl at the same time.

"Wow, I would like to see that." I told her. "I watched two girls on one man a while ago."

"Put on a robe and come up, we can watch together."

Less than five minutes later I was knocking at her door, Kim opened the door still totally naked. She had dark brown short hair, very pretty face, two large beautiful tits with pointy nipples, nice shape, big but not fat, and a bush of dark hair covering her pussy. A damm sexy woman.

"Welcome to my web, said the spider to the fly, be care- ful or I might eat you!" Kim said, as a welcome. Taking my arm she led me to the window to look at the three people on the bed across the way.

The girl was in a sandwich, one man on his back, the girl laying on top getting fucked, and the other man screwing her in the ass. She looked as if she was enjoying it.

"That girl likes varity." Said Kim. "She usually gets a couple guys in twice a week to fuck her. Once I saw her do six men in a row."

I took off my robe and embraced Kim, feeling her tits and rubbing a hand over her ass. I quickly got hard again. Kim, holding to my cock, went to her knees and sucked it into her mouth. She was sucking my cock, in front of the window, with all the lights on, for all the world to see.

I must be dreaming, here I was in a strange girls room, standing naked at the window getting a blowjob, while watch- ing another girl get fucked by two men.

Lights came on in two rooms on the floor above mine and two totally bare couples waved to us. One of them was black, the woman was darker than the man and very pretty. Both of the women went down on their mans cock. The men continued to wave until Kim and I waved back. This was the first time I had been watched having sex and at the same time watching others. I liked it. Having a good looking naked woman giving me a blowjob, while watching two other men get sucked, was exciting. I had already cum three times this evening and I was sure I couldn't cum once more but Kim was doing such a good job with my prick that I wanted to cum in her mouth.

The black man pulled his cock out of his girls mouth and shot a large amount of cum over her face. The gobs of white cum were very clear on the blackness of her skin, a beautiful contrast. The woman used her hands to spread the cum over her face and lovely tits. Then blew us a kiss. The lights went out.

Kim sucked and chewed on my cock until I gave her my cum which she eagerly swallowed. Wanting to return the favor I pushed her back on the floor, spread her legs and kissed the lips of her pussy. Using my tongue I made love to her sweet cunt licking in and around it, finding her clit I nibbled on it. Doing every thing I could to please this sexy girl. She wrapped her legs around my neck to pull me in closer to her pussy.

She climaxed several times under my tongue then relaxed on the floor. We cuddeled for a while and I fell asleep in her arms. Later I woke and Kim was sleeping next to me, I covered her with a blanket, put on my robe and left for my own place.

sex4u4647
sex4u4647
224 Followers