View from the Belfry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you paused above the Maid's head, your erotic curiosity got the better of you. Reaching down with your small hand, you cupped her chin and lifted it slowly up and around. Her hand fell from her mouth as you scowled in disappointment and her lips formed a big O in eager expectation of the sudden attention you were paying her. You pushed her back further, and I thread my fingers through her thick hair and pulled her back even more, practically straight up, as I eased my buttocks back on my heels. She readjusted herself, bringing the backs of her legs over my thighs, her feet flat on the mat, my cock still implanted deeply in her drenched snatch.

You slide up my legs and leaning into her, clasp your fingers firmly around her throat and bring her face down to yours, covering her mouth with your lips and thrusting your tongue deeply into her mouth. Your other hand pinches her tight nipple, forcing a sharp groan on and around your probing tongue. You continue to twist her nipple with your fingers as you let her tongue invade your mouth in erotic retaliation. Soon you move your hand away from her tit and let it slither over her flat tummy to her now exposed hard, throbbing clit.

Brushing the tips of your fingers over her sensitive little nub, you break your kiss and skimming up a liquid gift with your fingers, bring them to her mouth and slide them inside. She feeds hungrily on her juices and you repeat the gesture gathering a more generous offering of her effusion. As she licks and slurps your fingers clean, you bring her hand back up to her mouth and offer to her hungry lips her very own thumb, now returned to its proper place.

Your initial conditioning now complete, you stand up and stretch your body, allowing Squire the opportunity to lick your ass cheeks and pulling them apart, to tickle your rosebud with his long pointy tongue. You cup your breasts and squeeze your nipples with your fingers as you wag your ass lazily across Squire's attentive face, letting him probe your anal orifice more deeply with his thrusting tongue.

I take the opportunity to shift positions uncurling my legs and letting them stretch out straight in front of me, leaning against a nearby column while Maid Mary, facing away from me, continues to hump my deeply imbedded cumpole, egged on by the naughty attention Squire is showering on your asshole.

After swatting Squire away, you turn again to Mary and me. Standing over my knees, you reach down and lift the Maid under her armpits off my throbbing bishopmeat. You nudge her lightly with your fingertips on her belly and push her back a bit, sliding yourself down on my twitching member, which was immediately overjoyed by the familiarity of its favorite companion. Leaving Mary momentarily abandoned and standing before you, you fling your head back and smile up at her with a devilish grin as you impale yourself up to the hilt of my Episcopal crosier.

Rubbing your clit lewdly against the base of my shaft, you settle yourself astride your raging steed and hump vigorously for a few moments before suddenly stopping all motion. You slowly reach up and slide your first finger into the Maid's lonely pussy, and pull her to you, your mouth aligned perfectly with the middle of her slit. I drink in the glorious tableaux, alternating my gaze from your rude intrusion into Mary's sopping cunt to the Maid's luxuriant backside, her ass cheeks quivering with anticipation of what you might do next.

Leaning forward you reach both hands around her ass and open her cheeks, exposing her shimmering rosebud to my gaze, inviting me to lean forward and plant my tongue at the entryway to her anal orifice. You clench my cock with your pussy muscles to be sure you have attracted my attention.

Once satisfied that I had found my place, you extend your tongue and slide it wetly over the entire length of Mary's pussy petals, separating them with the firm thrust of your tongue and finally plunging deeply into her quivering maidenhood. She shakes with ecstasy as you tongue-fuck her dripping cunt, moving your thumb to her clit and caressing it with insistent flicks. Now replacing your tongue with two fingers, you fuck her pussy tunnel more deeply and more rapidly, and bring your hot wet tongue to her turgid nub of ultimate nirvana.

All the while, you clench my rod tightly, then release it, then clench and release, exercising your muscles in such a way that stimulates your g-spot. Just as I begin to feel the first gush of your squirting juices, the bumbling Squire is on his knees behind you. He shuffles forward and bends his pulsating shaft downward, insinuating it between your slippery ass cheeks. You swoon and groan deeply as he slides his massive column forward and upward, his bulb nudging suggestively at your exposed rosebud, then sliding back and thrusting forward again. He presses his muscular chest against your back, reaching around to pinch your nipples with his big fingers. Your squirting increases, sending torrents of liquid over my embedded sheath and driving you ever more insistently to fuck Mary's hungry cunt.

The Maid alternately thrusts back her bottom against my face to receive my tongue more deeply in her taboo hole, then thrusts forward to enjoy your finger-fucking digits and clit-thrashing tongue. She is shivering with pleasure, beginning to fling her head to and fro, grasping your thick hair with her small, strong fingers and pulling your face more fully into her love box. I replace my tongue with a single digit and start fucking her ass more deeply and forcefully, sending shudders through her comely torso and shapely legs.

As if we were conjoined Siamese twins, we both simultaneously deliver jolts to her system that send her teetering over the cliff of the petit mort. You suck her clit deeply into your mouth, swirling your tongue feverishly over every millimeter of its surface, while I deliver a stinging slap to her posterior, first to one cheek then to the other. A bestial growl rumbles from deep within her being as she gives herself over to the demon of ultimate bliss. As she begins to shake in wave after spasmodic wave of ecstatic orgiastic pleasure, she bellows to the heavens for us to fuck her to death, which we most obligingly do.

After being suspended for an eternal instant at the apex of her hedonistic throes, she collapsed in a semi-conscious heap directly before you, landing with a bouncing splat on my tummy. You wrapped your arms around her, squishing your tits against hers as you now began to move up and down on my shaft, still squirting more than ever as Squire's massive pole, poked away at the entrance to your opening rosebud. Kissing her passionately on the neck and ears and shoulders, you took her face in both your hands and kissed her deeply on the mouth, reviving her with a start that sent her quivering and quaking again, secure now in the safety of your loving arms, and receiving gratefully the renewing kisses of your sisterly mouth.

As she became more fully conscious she leaned you back, pushing you with both hands as you slid off my cock and into the waiting hands of Squire behind you. Having grabbed a big handful of straw, the youth lay your head in a luxuriant pillow of hay that allowed you to maintain your gaze into the Maid's grateful eyes. She crawled up on you and kissed your breasts, sucking on your nipples as she had sucked on mine, swirling her taut tongue in tight circles around your hardening points as she increased the pressure of her inhalation. You were soon undulating with pleasure, lifting your hips to join your smooth pubic mound to hers, placing your hands over her ass cheeks as you both humped one another in ecstatic embrace.

Letting go of your tits, she trailed her lips and tongue over your tummy and down to your bejeweled pussy folds, glistening with the various unguents you had received earlier. Lifting your ass cheeks with her palms, she licked fervently down the length of your pussy lips, burying her tongue momentarily in the depths of your womanhood. Then retracing her trail back up to your highly sensitized clitoris, she flittered her tongue playfully over and around it, never making direct contact so as to tantalize you with her teasing loving kindness.

Guys being guys, whatever their station, Squire and I saw our opportunity and seized it. Seeing Mary's ass wagging in the air as she licked your delicate petals, I crept forward and, again, rising up on my haunches, I poured a bounteous portion of my holy oil down between her cheeks, and spreading her globes apart with my big hands, I guided my Episcopal missile to the gateway of her anal splendor. Not wishing to interrupt the pleasures she was lavishing on you, I gently poked just the bulb of my cock into her now blossoming bud and let it pulsate there until she had become accustomed to the intrusion.

Young Squire meanwhile lifted his tight cute ass over your forehead so that his donkey schlong presented itself to your lips now parted with increasingly urgent moans and sighs of blissful pleasure. Your eyes flew open as the bulb rested on your drooling lips, and as if by instinct, you sucked it into your sisterly mouth, giving it the attention you normally reserve for your thumb. Reaching way back with your hands, you grasped Squire's firm ass with both hands and pulled him more fully into your hungry mouth, sucking with such ferocity that once again, deep dimples caved your cheeks as you received him with impassioned enthusiasm.

The Maid, seeing this with widening eyes and feeling my bulb invade her silken anal aperture, notched up the ardor with which she licked your clit, now moving her fingers into your gulping, insatiable cunt. She slid them in and out, rightside up, upside down, giving your g-spot a rough massage as she sucked your clit into her maidenly mouth and twirled her tongue around it smoothly and rapidly. Since the effusion of your juices had poured over and into your blossoming rosebud, she slid a tentative little finger down to its entrance and pressed insistently against it. Her nails kept trim from her maid's work, she was able to slip it in to her first knuckle as you moaned approvingly and gratefully.

Withdrawing the head of my miter from Maid's widening bum, I poured yet more oil directly into her gaping hole and onto my twitching member. I slid my shaft more forcefully past the first, second and third rings of her anal canal, burying my holy staff up to the hilt of her expanding asshole. Hoping thereby to rachet up the passion she showered on you, Maid Mary squirmed lasciviously, pushing her cheeks back to meet me and inviting an even deeper invasion of her taboo cavity.

She lifted your hips higher still, thrashing her tongue over and above and around and upon your quaking clit, fucking you now with three of her delicate long fingers, probing ever more deeply and fucking you ever more rapidly so that your squirting became rampant and incessant. She slid her little finger now up to its hilt as she fucked your slippery asshole with increasing fervor.

You groaned deeply and loudly as Squire pushed his beastly member deeper into your mouth, shivering from the reverberation of your moans as they coursed through his overly sensitized shaft. Resisting the impulse to gag, you received his meat into your throat, tears welling in the corners of your eyes and viscous drool pouring from your plundered lips. Back and forth he rammed his beast deeper and deeper down your throat as you struggled to breathe through your flaring nostrils, gasping for breath as you could. You shifted your hands to his stalk, grabbing it as one would a baseball bat and tried successfully to monitor the depth and rapidity of his assault on your pussymouth.

I now began to slam my scepter with uninhibited lust deep within Maid's anus as she pounded her cheeks back to meet me, slapping against my balls with a rude splushing sound. I had heard of an anal orgasm, but this was the first that I witnessed. Her ass mouth clenched around my rod and she shook as if struck by an earthquake, anal juices flowing out around my dumbstruck rod and dripping profusely onto the pad beneath us. She screamed into your pussy, lapping like a witch possessed, devouring your clit with a suction so powerful I could hear it over her squeals.

This undid me utterly, and with jet speed, my steaming pent-up cum raced through my cock and with a thundering explosion burst into the bay of her bowels. Buried beyond the hilt of my lordly staff, I propelled her forward as she plunged one last time to the depth of your flaming cunt, sucking your entire pubis into her heated mouth, ravaging your clit, now beginning to pound with the mother of all orgasms you have ever experienced. It hit you like a ton of gold bars. You howled in demonic exhilaration as you thrust your hips with complete abandon against Maid's enveloping mouth.

Shock waves from your scream shot through Squire's engorged column, unloosing the dam that held back his infinite reserve of hot, young cream, sending it coursing through the long extent of his quivering log and spraying in a concerted stream directly down your throat and into your growling stomach, now filling to capacity with his unending torrent of milky cum. Inadvertantly spilling out of your mouth, his cock shot stream after stream onto Maid's face and into her hair, splattering even so far as my chest. He hollered with youthful release, making the timbers quake with the force of his cry.

I withdrew at the same moment and returned the favor, streaming string after string of my holy essence over Maid's head and onto your tummy and tits, splashing loudly off Squire's abdomen and dripping down into your face. You opened your lips hungrily lapping as much of my holy nectar as you could into your insatiable gullet, swallowing down still more of my blessed cum to fill your stomach now to capacity.

Squire fell backwards, collapsing on the floor behind him, his prodigious pole still poking heavenward dripping with obscene streams of his youthful baby juice, pouring down his ass cheeks and pooling in a puddle beneath his heavy balls.

I fell over Maid, pushing her roughly up your torso so that her head nestled in the space between your jaw and shoulder. You reached around her, receiving her joyously, both your breasts heaving deeply with prolonged spasms of requited passion. Entwining your fingers in her hair, you soothed her with low moans of sisterly devotion as she slid her hand up to her mouth and sucked her thumb reassuringly deep into its recesses. Hearing her sucking, you lifted your own hand to your mouth and sucked your thumb fully into your orifice, slurping with contentment in rhythm with your young sister.

We lay in a stupor for what seemed like hours. I finally stirred and lifted Maid off your drenched body, aglow with the afterheat of consummated ecstasy. Squire was snoring loudly as we covered ourselves as best we could, leaving him to clean up the mess and explain the broken rope and banging gongs to Master Igor.

We slipped down the long stairway and disappeared into the early evening fog, bound for my chambers where Sister Pussywillow had been instructed to draw a large hot bath for her beloved Mistress and her Master and their new friend. We all longed to be up to our chins in sudsy delight soon. You hummed a lilting Scottish air and Maid skipped along like a youngster on her way home from school. I breathed in deeply the cool evening air, smiling broadly, then remembering in instant fear the morrow's agenda. His Holiness would be arriving, to the terror of all, and I must receive him with a graciousness unprecedented in the monastery's long history. I allowed myself one more cheering evening in the company of my winsome sisters and swept along with you to our warm, wet resuscitation.

+Brutus

12