View Not Quite by Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,691 Followers

Well, there was those fun sexy sessions, too. It was only about two weeks before I was really missing those.

Women. I will never understand them, I thought. They keep their ldamn egs slammed together if we try to fuck with them, then if we do go out and get some they get all pissed off.

Kathy was acting really pissed off, too.

The hell with her, I decided.

Then I ran into Shelly, so I asked her what the deal was.

"Kathy likes you and you cheated on her." That was to the point.

"But? We weren't really hooked up, she didn't...we never...." I protested.

"Yes you were, she thought so anyway."

"Kathy won't..." My voice trailed off.

"Fuck? She just doesn't want to get pregnant is all, she was thinking you would ask her to marry you first."

"Marry?"

"God, you are such a dunce!" She walked away.

Marry her? I thought. The idea had never even crossed my mind, I had no plans at all to marry anyone....ever. Hell, I just wanted to have fun.

I realized that I was sure missing being with Kathy though.

I gave up finally, it got so that when I did see Kathy I would nod and say hello and that was about it. She actually snubbed me, making sure I was aware of her displeasure. Then one evening I glanced out and a tall good looking guy was on her porch. She came out, looking pretty nice and they left. I felt a deep pang of jealousy at that.

I stayed home that night and waited, it was after midnight when they came home. She unlocked the door and they went inside. Now I was upset, but what the hell did I expect? I went to bed, tossed and turned. Stupid dreams overtook me, they always do when I am stirred up about something. The older woman was in them again, why couldn't I get her out of my head?

The next day was Sunday and it broke with one of those warm late Fall days, so I went outside and sat in the lawn chairs. Shelly and Dave came out and joined me, I probably hadn't said a half dozen words to him in all the time I had lived there. Shelly peeled off her top, the first time Dave had been out there with her doing that right in front of me. But he didn't even react.

Then the door opened and Kathy came out. She had on a skimpy bikini top and a pair of way too snug shorts, she walked over and plopped down, helped herself to some ice water I had brought out. She looked at me with a blank expression but didn't say anything.

"Who was your friend last night?" Popped out of my mouth before I could stop myself.

"Friend? Oh, that is John, he is my brother." She grinned at me.

"Brother? Oh. I didn't even know you had a brother."

"Well, I do. There is a lot of things you don't know about me, Danny."

That was the first time she ever called me Danny. The only other person to ever call me that was my Mom and the lady from the gas station.

Then she tugged the tie at her side and slipped her top off, leaned back. I glanced at Dave but again he didn't even blink. Here was two half naked women sitting there, of course I couldn't help myself, I started to react. I tried everything I could think of with no success, finally I just turned over on my side.

"There he goes again!" Shelly giggled.

"Yea, men. They think with their dicks!" Kathy said.

"What do you expect, you two are sitting there with your boobs hanging out." I protested.

"Would you like us to cover up?" Shelly smiled at me sweetly.

"Hell, with those outfits, I think it would be worse!"

"Oh, you like my outfit, huh?" Kathy smiled. She had that familiar purr in her voice.

Shelly just giggled.

"Yea, I do." I let my voice trail off.

"Is it causing you a problem?" All three of them were grinning at me now.

"Yes, a little."

"Well, I guess if I caused it I should fix it."

I just looked at her. I had heard that before, did she mean....?

"Come on!" Kathy got up, reached out and took my hand. I got up and went with her as she tugged me along behind. We went inside, I could hear Dave and Shelly laughing loudly as the door closed.

"If I forgive you will you be a good boy?" Kathy asked, dragging her fingernails down my chest.

I nodded.

Then we were kissing, and in short order my erection was in her familiar hands. I managed to get her shorts undone and off her hips. We lay side by side on the bed. I fondled her as her hips thrust upwards. I pressed my bare chest against her breasts, felt her hips moving against me. I let myself lay against her like I had done so many times before, but she felt different. She didn't squirm away as my erection prodded her gently. I felt the tip of my cock touch her, expected her to press me back but her hands came up and pulled me closer.

I stopped then, looked her right in the eyes.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked her.

"No. Not this time. Please, not this time!" Her hips came up, her sex found me and we both pushed together. Her body opened slightly and I felt firm resistance, then she relaxed and we were joined.

She was very tense at first, then she began to buck and I met each motion with my own. I felt myself orgasm, I had no control over that, but I stayed firm and kept right on going as now she was slick with my seed.

The second one took much longer, we worked together almost like it was an experiment, a new thing we were learning. I felt her shudder several times, then finally exhausted I softened and slipped out.

I rolled over on my back, she leaned in and put her head against me. We lay like that for a long time.

"Well, was I as good as she was?"

"Who?" I asked, knowing perfectly well who.

"That woman you picked up."

"Oh. I don't even remember that, I was pretty drunk."

She got that pissed off look on her face again but it quickly faded, I wisely kept my mouth shut.

Then she got up and went into my bathroom, I heard the shower running for a few minutes. She was still naked when she came back out, using a towel to dry her hair. She sat down on the edge of the bed, smiled at me. She reached out and patted my stomach, more of a stroking motion that patting.

"Well?" She asked.

"Well, what?"

"Are we dating now?"

"I think I would like that, you are wonderful!" I said, and I meant it.

"You are the first one I ever let...you know."

I just looked at her. I guess that shouldn't have been a surprise.

"It matters to me, I love you and I want you and me to be together."

"Kathy, I love you too."

She leaped into my arms at that, plastered herself to me. Having my arms full of naked woman felt pretty good. I even told her I loved her, and I even thought I meant it.

That was part of the problem, I thought I meant it but I wasn't sure. Not enough to think of marriage, family, all of that anyway.

Kathy and I settled down to a regular relationship, she still lived in her unit and I lived in mine but we spent most nights together in the same bed. I learned that she had gone on birth control pills within days of catching me with someone else.

She and Shelly had obviously planned the whole scenario out, I figured.

I guess I felt a little bit...trapped?

Then one morning Kathy and I were laying in bed wrapped up in each other's arms, basking in the afterglow of a glorious morning lovemaking session. I had woken up to her sitting crosslegged beside me, my morning erection in her hands. I have to admit I liked that, it was fun.

I reached for her and we slid together like we had practiced it for ages, and I guess we had?

As we lay there afterwards, she whispered in my ear.

"Would you like to come out and meet my folks?" She asked.

"Sure, I guess it's time." I answered. I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. I more or less knew where this was all headed.

That afternoon we got into my old truck, Kathy directed me to drive out of town, we turned down the bay road. A suspicion popped into my mind. When we got to the driveway and she pointed, I knew. We pulled up in front of the big old house, Harriet came out and hugged Kathy. John was standing on the porch smiling. Harriet looked just as nasty as she always did.

"Hi, Danny!" Harriet said. "I didn't realize you were the young man Kathy has been talking about."

She gave me a big hug, too. John shook my hand, he was grinning ear to ear.

We went inside, had a nice visit, then a fantastic meal served by their staff.

Later, we sat and were served snifters of brandy.

"So how are you and our Kathy getting along?" John asked me.

"Fine, we are pretty happy." I told him.

"That's good, we both like you and you will make a fine son in law!" He patted my shoulder.

Harriet heard him and beamed at me, too. She was dressed mercifully more conservative than I was used to.

"Say, I was thinking. I have this old Camaro in the garage, it needs an engine. Would you like to fix it up, maybe drive it as a gift from us?"

I knew which one he meant, there was a 1968 model out there under a tarp, no engine or hood. It needed some bodywork but nothing I couldn't do. Yea, I would like that.

"Sure, that would be neat. I could use that engine I have at the garage."

John grinned some more, pleased at the idea.

Later, we said our goodbyes and headed back to our place.

"You will get used to my Mom," Kathy said.

"She is just..that way."

I was never going to get used to Kathy's mom, I thought.

"I know her from the gas station, and I fixed up your Dad's car last summer." I told her.

"OK. You know then." She giggled.

"Yea, I know. Your mom is something else."

"I have something else to tell you, honey." Kathy said, leaning her head on my shoulder.

I looked at her, had a sinking feeling.

"I am pregnant. We are going to have a baby."

I wasn't even shocked at that, I had already began to see the writing on the wall. So much for the damned birth control pills. Or was it deliberate?

I just wasn't sure.

I reached out and hugged her. Sometimes a man has to be one, step up to the plate.

My Kathy. Pretty, sexy, fun to be with. A wealthy family, a future. A child.

Good lord, a child!

The one tough part might just be dealing with her mother. We would just have to see.

I sat that evening in my chair looking out the window, thinking. Kathy had settled into bed, I could hear the soft sounds of her breathing in her sleep. The lights were on across the way, the curtains open. I saw Shelly walk across the room, she had on a thin nightgown that didn't leave much to the imagination. She looked over at me, smiled and waved.

I waved back, then I got up and went to bed. Kathy murmured in her sleep as I cuddled up with her. I reached out and stroked her sides, let my hand reach around and touch her breast. She sighed lightly, then returned to the steady soft snore.

Things would be fine, I thought.

At least I thought so, anyway.

magmaman
magmaman
2,691 Followers