View Of The City

Story Info
A little trespassing has some unfortunate conseqences.
2.7k words
4.39
40.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

I like wandering around the national park at dusk. It's closed to tourists by then and I have the place to myself. It's a magical time with the daytime birds and animals seeking resting spots and the night prowlers starting to emerge.

This particular evening I headed up to the old lookout. There was a magnificent panoramic view of the city there and you could see lights flickering on all over the city.

When I got up there I found a couple of young women there, even though the place was officially closed. They looked to be in their late teens or early twenties and were obviously tourists. Right now they apparently had the same idea I had and were standing at the railing that ran along the front of the clearing, protecting people from what was a very steep drop.

I walked quietly up behind them and shocked the socks off them.

"Alright! What are you two doing up here after hours?"

They both shrieked and spun around. All they could really see of me was an official looking figure in uniform, a badge prominent on my chest.

"This park closed a couple of hours ago, and you're trespassing. If you check your tickets you will see the times are clearly printed on them and you would also have been informed when you actually got the tickets. May I see them, please?"

The two young women looked at each other and then back to me. They both made a few ah, er, um, sounds and then fell silent.

"Your tickets, please," I repeated, letting some irritation appear in my voice.

"We, um, don't have any," muttered one of the girls. "We got here late, but we really wanted to see the city from the lookout so we just came up anyway."

"I see. Do you perchance have identification, such as passports?"

"Oh, yes. We have those," the spokeswoman said.

The girls delved into their purses and produced them. A quick glance and I nodded and handed them back. I'd been right in my age assessment. They were nineteen and twenty, respectively.

I let them see the suspicion oozing out of me.

"We've had trouble with vandals up here after hours. That's why I'm here. I'm going to have to take you in to the office. You can explain it all to the Commander, and I think you'll find that he's the suspicious type."

"But we haven't done anything," wailed the younger of the two girls. "We just came up here to see the sights from the lookout."

"Let's see. Coming in after hours, that's trespass. Not paying your entry fee. That's considered fee evasion. There are fines for both charges. Now I'm going to have to get my car and bring it up the back trail and take you down to the office. I'm sure that you'll understand that to ensure you wait here for me I'm going to have to handcuff you to the rail. I'll only be about fifteen minutes so you don't need to get into a panic about it."

Not surprisingly the girls were horrified. Handcuffed like common criminals?

"Why can't we just walk down to the vehicle with you?" one of them asked.

I gave her a look that suggested that she was an idiot.

"I'd have to handcuff you anyway to prevent you doing a runner and adding resisting arrest to your charges," I pointed out. "Somehow I don't really think you'd enjoy a hike down the hill with your hands in cuffs. And don't say you wouldn't run. I fell for that one the first time I had to bring in a young woman. Turned out she could run like a track star."

Standing the girls next to each other I cuffed their adjoining arms together. Then I slapped a second cuff on one of the girls and clipped it to one of the railing posts. It was a good thing I have several sets of cuffs as I need them all on this occasion. I slapped my last pair on the second girl's free arm, turned the girls so they were facing out over the city and attached the cuff to another railing post.

The girls were now firmly attached to the fence, facing over the city and spread far enough apart that they could hold hands, but that was about all. They seemed rather upset about it.

"If you'll just stop snivelling," I told them, "I'll consider letting you off with a severe warning."

That shut them up and they both turned to look at me, faces hopeful.

"Actually, rather than a warning," I said, "I should say I'll let you off with a severe fucking."

That caused a bit of consternation. The girls squealed and yammered at me, shaking their arms and causing the cuffs to jingle against the uprights, but not actually helping them any.

I came up behind the first girl, undid her shorts and pulled them and her panties down and off while she just stood there, horrified. Crossing to the second girl I started to undo her shorts, and the silly girl kicked at me.

I shrugged and moved back behind the first girl.

"Watch," I said to the young woman who had just tried to kick me.

With that I delivered a sound spank to the bare bottom of the first young lady. It cracked out loudly, but not as loud as she squealed.

"Are you going to try to kick me again?" I politely asked.

She didn't say anything but she'd got the message. I suspect they both had the message. Misbehave and their friend suffers.

Moving back I calmly proceeded to strip off her shorts, encountering no more resistance.

With shorts and panties gone, I now pushed the girl's tops up so they were rucked up around the girl's necks. Then I undid their bras and pushed the bras up and tucked them under their tops. Both young women were now effectively nude.

I took a few moments to amuse myself, coming up behind each girl and running my hand over their breasts and down until I was able to cup their pussies. Girl two tried to close her legs when I did that, but I just murmured "spanky, spanky" and she let her legs slide apart, although she was not backward telling me what she thought of me.

I moved to stand behind and between them, hands resting on a pair of bottoms that wriggled enticingly under my grasp.

"From here," I told them, "you can see the whole city. If you're using a good telescope you can even pick out the individual people down there. There's around a million people there that you can see from here. And do you know what that means?"

Receiving no answer I explained.

"It means that there's a million people who can theoretically see you. Especially if they look up here with a telescope. They won't see the handcuffs, but they could probably spot the fact that you're naked and being fucked.

Just think. There's potentially a million people who will be watching you get bonked. Isn't that exciting?"

From the groans from the girls they didn't seem to find this idea very pleasurable at all. No sense of adventure, obviously.

"According to the passports you're Rebecca and Angela. Which is which?"

"I'm Rebecca," said the girl who'd had her bottom spanked. "They call me Becky."

"Thank you. It's nice to know who you're dealing with. You can call me sir or master."

There was a pithy comment from Angela.

"No, not rotten bastard," I told her. "Are you trying to get poor little Becky spanked?"

Angela settled down at that and I moved up behind her.

"Put your hands on the rail and bend forward," I said, keeping my voice nice and friendly. After all, there was no need to be nasty about this.

Moving slowly, Angela did as she was told. I reached around her and caught hold her of her breasts, hearing her gasp as I did so. Becky was making sympathetic noises, trying to console her and just as happy that it was Angela being felt up and not her.

I played with Angela's breasts, feeling her nipples come erect. From the startled way she squeaked a couple of times I'd have to say that while she may have hated me touching her she was actually enjoying having her breasts stroked.

Eventually I moved downstairs and started paying some serious attention to her love mound. Starting with some gentle stroking I was repaid with some serious squirming and some choked off cursing. Angela was breathing hard, and when I finally edged her lips apart and slipped my fingers inside her she started squirming in earnest.

The way Angela was carrying on you'd have thought she'd never been groped before. I grinned to myself and carried on with my teasing, until I ran into a little surprise. Easing towards her vaginal passage I bumped into her hymen. Her intact hymen. I withdrew my fingers.

"You're a virgin," I accused her.

She nodded, and then shrieked as my hand landed firmly on her bottom.

"You should have warned me," I said. "You could have been hurt if I'd just barged in without knowing."

Angela just stood there, saying nothing, and I turned my attention to Becky.

"Is there anything you need to tell me?" I asked her, and she blushed and shook her head.

Fair enough. I moved up behind her and took hold of her breasts. She was a fuller figured woman, compared to Angela, and her breasts very nicely overflowed my hands. It was very plain that Becky had some experience and liked having her breasts touched. Where Angela's squirming had been from reluctance, Becky's was from pleasure.

It quickly became evident that if she was going to be fucked then Becky had every intention of making the most of it. Even while I was still playing with her breasts her bottom was pushing back against me in anticipation. Angela was looking on in disapproval. She also looked fascinated at what was happening.

It wasn't long before I was stroking Becky's pussy. She was ready for me, pushing towards my fingers when they landed on her, and wriggling in pleasure. It appeared that she didn't care if it was rape. She liked sex.

I slipped a couple of fingers into her and explored. Becky wiggled against them, enjoying the feeling of being touched. An eager little thing, indeed.

While exploring Becky I also undid and dropped my trousers. A shocked gasp from Angela indicated that she'd noticed what was now on show and she was now determinedly looking elsewhere.

Continuing to explore Becky internally, I finally fastened on to her clitoris. A gentle flick brought a muted scream and an urgent wiggle of her bottom. Very sensitive it appeared.

I set to work with a will, teasing Becky's clitoris mercilessly while she writhed and squealed, her juices flowing freely. I pushed her, driving her to the edge and she was wailing with need before I was finished.

Finally I lined up on her, cast an eye at Angela to see if she was watching (she was) and drove in hard and fast. Becky went up in flames. The long teasing of her clitoris had gone on too long and lifted her too high and my driving entrance had just flipped her straight over the edge and into her climax.

I left my cock imbedded in Becky while she squealed out her climax, but just held it there, not pumping her. When Becky finally settled down I pulled out of her, much to her disappointment, I suspect.

Turning back to Angela, I smiled at her, and her disapproving look turned to sheer horror as I moved towards her.

She couldn't take her eyes of my erection as I moved over to her, almost twisting her head behind her to try to keep an eye on it, protesting all the time. I didn't say anything. I just reached down and took possession of her pussy again.

I rubbed it lightly and let my fingers slip inside. Whether she knew it or not, she was ready, hot and wet and her inner muscles squeezed at my fingers as I teased her.

I eased her lips apart and Angela squealed in fury as she felt my cock start to push into her. As soon as my cock touched her hymen Angela almost exploded. She twisted and wriggled, trying to get away from the menace, but to my amusement all she really achieved was to push herself firmly against my cock and pop her own cherry.

I felt it go as I slipped into her and Angela also knew. She gave another loud squeal, but it was mainly of rage, not pain. She was lucky. She was so excited that she'd barely registered the hymen tearing. From her language she was definitely registering the fact that my cock was sinking in deep.

Becky was watching from the sidelines, cheering Angela along.

When I finally slotted fully into Angela, Becky started yelling advice.

"Come on, Angie," she yelled. "He's in as far as he can go. Ride him ragged, now. Show that you can outlast him."

From the nasty looks that Angela was throwing at Becky, she didn't want to outlast me. She didn't want me at all. Which was unfortunate, as she certainly had me.

I started riding her, moving slowly, pulling right out and then sinking slowly back in. Angela was just leaning against the fence, letting it happen, while Becky looked on with disgust.

After half a dozen or so slow thrusts, Angela's feelings got the better of her. Her bottom twitched and she was pushing slowly to meet me as I came in. From that point, things became more interesting. I slowly increased my speed, Angela still meeting my thrusts, albeit without a great deal of enthusiasm.

I could spot the point when the feelings being engendered within her finally got to Angela. She gave a little shudder, and then her bottom started bouncing a lot more eagerly. Now that Angela was on stage with the act I started bouncing her off my cock with a good deal more enthusiasm.

It didn't take long and Angela was squeaking and grunting with pleasure as I bonked her, riding my cock hard, eager to find out where things were heading. Fortunately, the earlier teasing of her pussy plus the excitement of seeing Becky diddled had given me a head start, as Angela was seriously excited before I'd slipped it to her.

Now she was galloping towards a climax and I was quite willing to assist. She finally hit and went off with a bang, yelling her head off. When she came down I pulled out and turned to Becky.

"You lucky girl," I told her. "It looks like you get to finish me off."

Becky didn't say anything. She just bent over expectantly, looking over her shoulder at me. I just bulled into her. My cock was tight and expectant, and I drilled into Becky and started pounding her without mercy.

Becky squealed and started bucking under me, still hot and excited from her earlier climax and Angela's little treat. It was no surprise to me when I started blowing hard into Becky. Angela was lucky I'd hadn't released my seed into her. (I'd figured that of the two of them, Becky was probably on the pill.)

Apparently it didn't take much to make Becky climax. She was squealing and jerking as soon as I started to release into her, happily enjoying a second coming.

Afterwards I tidied up my clothes and undid the handcuffs.

"Now remember, girls," I told them, "obey the rules from this point on."

Angela took a good hard look at me, trying to read my badge. I tilted it slightly so she could see it. She made a little choking sound and backed away from me.

As I went on my merry way I heard the girls talking.

"What's wrong, Angela. You look as though you've had a shock, and I'm not referring to that oaf's cock."

"I was trying to read his badge so we could report him to his superiors."

"So? Sounds reasonable to me."

"It says Sex Therapist."

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers