Viewpoint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't think she even liked women, much less Tracey," Stan said, feeling like he needed to say something; at least Will hadn't asked why he was outdoors naked.

"Well, she looks like a lesbian now," Will chuckled. He zoomed in on the sight of Tracey helping Gretta out of the pool and held his silence while the two tumbled into a 69 atop the chaise lounge. "It's lucky for me Tracey was bisexual."

"I don't understand," Stan admitted, caught off-balance by the non-sequitur.

Will turned off the camcorder and set it down next to the grill. "You never did Gretta in the ass, did you?"

"Why?" asked Stan, suspiciously.

"I thought not. Well, it turns out Tracey was even more oversexed than I thought she was." Will adjusted himself, and Stan belatedly realized his friend was wearing only a wet Speedo that struggled to contain his erection.

Stan could feel blood starting to fill his own organ, and tried vainly to conceal his growing arousal. With no clothing or cover, it was a lost cause; his face heated, but not as quickly as his cock.

"The bitch was hungry to fuck anything on two legs. We didn't plan for this to happen, but it did, and she wouldn't even look at me afterwards -- she only had eyes for Gretta."

Stan started at his wife's name, but was completely lost by Will's rambling.

"You know she'll take me to the cleaners in a divorce, and I have a certain standing and image to maintain. There aren't that many rich heiresses around, right?"

They both laughed at the old shared joke.

"So, I took Gretta's anal cherry," Will continued. "Man, was she tight that first time, but I already had her wrapped around my finger."

"You were screwing my wife?" Stan growled, feeling some emotion for the first time.

Will snorted. "Like you weren't sticking that into Tracey every chance you got?" He gestured towards Stan's throbbing tool. "Not that it isn't almost the equal of mine, mind you." He pulled down his swimsuit, revealing a hard-on nearly identical to Stan's.

Really, there was little to choose between the two of them, except that Will apparently waxed or shaved. Stan couldn't take his eyes off it as Will started smearing something on it and resumed talking.

"Anyway, we kept at it. After a while, Gretta told me she liked it just as much as normal sex, and it was sweet to hear her talk about 'saving her pussy for Stan'. I knew we were ready when she'd come just from having me up her back door, without going near her cunt."

Will placed the tube next to the camcorder. "Then I just made sure Gretta found you and Tracey. Bet she didn't mention I was leaking out of her ass that day, did she?"

Stan stared at the turgid flesh gleaming in the night air and grappled with the concept of anybody fitting it inside their rectum. "This is some kind of joke, right?"

"Nope. I've known Tracey was gonna fuck me -- figuratively, especially since the change. But that's okay, now, 'cause I'm gonna fuck you -- and you're gonna love it."

Stan shook his head, but he was trembling and a stream of precum was leaking from his penis.

"And even if Gretta soaks you in a divorce, which she won't since we have proof she cheated first, you'll still have more money than I do now. And we'll always be together, 'cause you're my little man-slut, aren't you?"

Will pulled him close for a quick kiss that was unlike any he'd had before, but intensely exciting, and then roughly turned Stan to face the stone counter. There was a searing pain that didn't keep Stan from thrusting himself backward to meet Will, and then he felt his bowel distending to accept the intruder violating it.

"Fuck, yeah!" hissed Will, who reveled in the tightness of the recently-virgin hole surrounding his heated organ. Stan was nothing like any of the women he'd fucked, but there was something about the build of a man, and the power of those muscles thrusting back against him, that was even better. His ass twitched, but Will had already decided there was only going to be one pair of pants in this relationship.

Stan moaned when Will started pumping him hard, and quickly shot a huge load onto the countertop in front of him. His tormentor pushed him forward, rubbing his face in his own spend, while continuing to plumb the depths of his clutching ass. It was totally degrading and totally exciting and Stan begged for more like the slut he was.

Will just laughed and slammed forward again, and then Stan felt his lover's man-seed scalding his churning insides. "Oh yeah," Will exclaimed, "you're a fine piece of ass, Stan! Maybe even better than your wife!" He laughed again.

"Bastard!" Tracey growled, listening to the grunting and laughter coming from the other side of the hedge.

"Give it a break, love," Gretta suggested, pulling Tracey into a tighter embrace and kissing her. There were two chaises by the pool now, but as usual they seemed to end up sharing one. "I think you came out ahead, remember?" It was still hard for Gretta to think of the house she shared with Tracey as hers, even six months after their divorces. It wasn't at all hard to think of being with the woman who could still excite her like nothing else in the world with just a look or touch.

Tracey made a face, but relaxed with a sigh. "I don't care how much of his money I have. It still feels like that cheating bastard came out on top!"

"Beg for it," Will's voice carried to them from the house that was his in all but name. "Beg for me to fuck you until you scream like a little girl!"

"I still don't understand why he's so cruel to Stan," Gretta admitted. "You were never like that, were you?"

"No," replied Tracey. "I think the switch is just a starting point. I mean, who got me hooked on anal beads? Are you seriously going to claim Stan was into that?"

Gretta giggled. "No, I just thought they might be interesting."

"Still," Tracey mused, "I wish I knew what happened to that mobile." She noticed her lover was still giggling. "What?"

"Last night I snuck next door and hung it from the wind chime!"

Tracey squinted and caught a stray glint from the large chime suspended just beyond where her ex was skewering his rampantly erect companion. "Gretta! You are so bad! I love you!"

"Prove it," Gretta purred with a smile, and blocked the view with her body.

12