Views Through an Open Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So no, I knew he wasn't really a gentle man. But I didn't think I was likely to get slapped into a wall if I disagreed with him during an argument. I didn't think he'd abuse me in that kind of way.

But damn it, when he wanted his way.

I could not get free of him! He just laughed, tightened his hold and rolled us so that he was on top of me, that hot, heavy weight forcing me flat into the mattress. And he never for a second stopped fucking hard into me.

"Oh shit. Damn it! You..." That feeble attempt at protest ended abruptly when he suddenly shifted position, moving up just a fraction higher on my body and making me literally yowl at the sensation that produced.

"You like that, do you?" He purred harshly into my ear. Suddenly he froze, still deep inside. "Oh wait. You wanted to get away, didn't you? How rude of me not to listen." When he slowly started to withdraw his thick cock I whimpered and flung my arms back behind me to grab onto his muscular ass.

"No! Please! I don't want to get away. I don't, on God I really, really don't!" I babbled senselessly.

He stopped, his weight holding me down so that I couldn't shamelessly fuck myself on him.

"Hmmm, you sure you don't want to get away baby?" He murmured, laughter in his voice.

Oh God! I hated this man. In a moment I was going to somehow wrench myself free and beat the hell out of him. Then I'd fuck him half to death and get that orgasm my body was desperately begging for!

"I don't want to get away." I repeated. "Please!"

"Say you're sorry for hurting my feelings!" He teased.

I started to shriek out in rage but he had anticipated that and his big hand flashed up to cover my mouth, smothering the sound.

So I bit it instead, hard.

He yelped, cursed, and then pinched my nipple. "Naughty little brat!" He growled, but he wasn't mad, the laughter was still in his voice. "Now come on." He coaxed. "Say it. And I'll give you want you want. What you need. Because you do need it, don't you honey."

"Yes, Yes, Yes, I need it, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I wailed. "Oh please just fuck me!"

"With pleasure!" He growled, and slammed his cock full length into me with such force that he shoved my body inches up the bed.

My fingers clawed at the sheets and I shoved my ass back against him as hard as I could. Oh yeah this was what I needed. His cock, taking me hard. No mercy. Just raw animal hunger.

"Yeah that's right, you beautiful little bitch." He snarled, his voice slurred and heavy with lust. "Fuck back on my dick, work that sweet little cunt baby. Take your fuck, take it good!"

I was squealing and moaning and pushing back against every thrust. He was slamming in and out of me so hard and fast, so violently, the bed was shaking and rocking, and I wondered dizzily if we were gonna break it. I tried to stifle a giggle at the thought that even as it crashed to the floor in shattered ruins, we probably wouldn't even pause in our fucking.

He growled at my giggle, and somehow managed to start fucking me even deeper, the fingers working my breasts tightening, pinching, pulling and twisting my nipples in a way that actually hurt. But it was a good pain, and oh God did I love how it made me feel.

I did like it rough and hard and a little mean. I wasn't the type of woman who was going to break with a little handling. And I loved that he knew that.

"Play with your clit." He demanded. And I whimpered and did.

He made me cum four times before he finally took his pleasure, exploding hot, strong jets of cum deep inside, and it made me come again. When he finished he collapsed on me, full weight. Fingers still playing lazily with my nipples. I could barely even breath but I liked his weight covering me. He was just so big, and I love that. After a few minutes he rolled us, so that I was spooning against his back again, just as I had woken up to. I purred lazily, wondering if I'd get another delicious fuck if I rubbed deliberately against his cock when next we woke.

"Get some sleep baby." He drawled, already sounding half way there himself. "We'll talk about moving you in here over breakfast." He slurred.

My closing eyes shot wide open. Oh fuck me sideways! I should have known. Gods above and below, I should have known! He had sent every woman home by four or five in the morning. I woke up still in his arms sometime after sunrise. He had no intention of sending me away. He had obviously decided to keep me. What the hell was I gonna do?

At the moment, I didn't think I could even move, and his arm as well his big body was wrapped tightly around me. And so I decided to pull a Scarlett. I'll think about it tomorrow.

12