Vignettes

Story Info
Sex come unexpectedly.
1.5k words
4.11
38k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers

There were four of them, travelling interstate by train. It was lunchtime and they were ready to head for the Diner. Linda delayed for a moment as the other three left, getting something from her bag.

Straightening, she stared in surprise as a man she knew entered their cubicle and closed the door.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, surprised.

The man didn't speak but slid down his zip, releasing his erection.

Linda stared, horrified. "You're disgusting," she snapped, "Get the hell away from me."

Still not speaking the man calmly stepped forward and lifted a surprised Linda's dress, swiftly pulling down her panties. Before Linda fully understood his intentions, his hand had slid behind her and gripped her bottom, pulling her towards him.

To Linda's shock, he slid smoothly into her, thrusting in deep and hard, and then holding her firmly while he moved within her.

Too astounded to speak or yell, Linda stood there, eyes wide, while he quickly climaxed. Then a quick nod and a smile, and he was gone.

Linda stared after him in shock and horror. How could she ever tell anyone that that man had walked up to her and had sex with her?

Easy answer. She couldn't.

- - -

Suzy was leaning against a bench in the park, watching the ducks placidly swimming, waiting for Mark.

Then she felt him behind her, giving her that little pat on the bottom he always did.

"Hi, Mark," she said with a smile, not turning but continuing to watch the ducks. "How are things going."

Instead of an answer, she felt Mark flip up the back of her skirt and pull her thong to the side. Then he was standing close behind her, sliding swiftly into her surprised pussy.

Shocked at the sudden invasion, where someone might notice at any moment, Suzy stood there, feeling her pussy flooding as Mark hurried to pleasure himself.

Then he was coming inside her, finishing and withdrawing, leaving her stunned at his audacity.

She stood frozen while Mark readjusted her thong and let her skirt drop back in place. Then there was silence.

Suzy stood a moment longer, then took a deep breath. "What the hell, Mark?" she started to ask as she turned around, to find herself alone. No-one was there but some stranger, further down the track and walking away.

- - -

Carla was a sneak thief, and quite good at it. She made shops her specialty, checking which ones had back doors she could slide through while the staff were busy in peak periods.

Once she had a place marked she'd wait for the right time, slip in, raid the nearest purse and be gone.

Trade was picking up in her current mark and Carla moved into position. A quick glance showed the shop was busy, so Carla slipped into the back door and looked around for any handbags.

Spotting one she snapped it open and started looking quickly through it. Then a hand closed over the back of her neck.

"Damn," she thought, "Maybe crying will work."

Before she could speak her shorts and panties were pushed roughly down, and a hand was pressing between her legs, pushing between her lips. Then she could feel her lips were being held apart while what felt like a very large cock was ruthlessly making its way into her.

Carla opened her mouth to scream, but the hand that had been on her neck was now clasped across her mouth, and her pussy was being energetically pounded.

She felt a gush of hot liquid splashing within her and cursed.

Then the cock and hand were withdrawn, and turning quickly around she was in time to see someone leaving by the back door, leaving her with her panties and shorts dangling around her ankles.

- - -

Penny fronted for her interview right on time. She was escorted though to the relevant conference room and told to wait. The interviewers wouldn't be more than five minutes.

A few minutes later Penny was sitting across from two men, one in his fifties and the other in his twenties. About her age, she estimated.

The interview was pretty solid, covering schooling, previous work, etc. etc. At the end of the grilling the older man looked across to the younger. "I'm quite happy with her. I think we should put her on the short list."

The younger man nodded. "Just one thing," he added. "I'd like to try her out first."

The older man nodded, and with that the younger man arose and walked around the table towards Penny.

Penny glanced towards him inquiringly, but her attention was diverted across the table.

"Could I see you hands for a moment, please," she was asked.

Puzzled, Penny held out her hands. "Closer, please," she was told, so she rose and leant forward, showing her hands.

"Why does he want to see my hands?" she wondered.

Now that she was close enough, the man took hold of her hands and drew her more firmly towards him. Penny tried to pull back, shocked, but that was nothing compared to the subsequent shocks.

The young man was now standing behind her, and while she was held leaning over the table, he lifted her dress up and tucked it into her belt. Then he commenced rolling down her pantyhose. With them out the way, her panties followed swiftly.

This is not to say that Penny just stayed there politely, letting it happen. She protested. Quietly at first, but then more loudly as she found herself being ignored. Finally, the main interviewer spoke. "A little quieter, please. We're not deaf." Then the ignoring part resumed.

Once her panties were out of the way, the young man stroked her between the thighs, playing with things that Penny considered her private property. Her complaints started to rise to the skies again, but stopped when she received a firm smack on the bottom and told to quieten down.

Stunned, she leaned there, not really surprised when the younger man spread her lips and slid his erection into her. Then, taking his time the man entertained himself, enjoying himself at her expense.

Finished, the man withdrew and strolled back to the other side of the table. He shook his head. "Not for the shortlist," he said. "She's far too noisy."

The older man looked at where Penny was trying to tidy up her clothes. "Thank you, miss," he said. "We'll let you know."

- - -

Janice was a thief. Quite a good one, but this time she'd nearly been caught. She'd managed to make it to the empty house she marked as a refuge, and now she was standing in an upstairs bedroom, leaning out the window and enjoying the show.

Police were checking up and down the street, checking alleys, looking in gardens and under cars. Several of them had noticed her up there, looking down, but ignored her. Just another rubber-necker watching honest people at work.

She was laughing quietly when a voice spoke from behind her. "I assume that you're the one that they're searching for," it said.

She started to turn around, but a hand was placed firmly on her back, holding her still.

"Don't try and turn around," she was told. "I have no intention of calling up the boys in blue, but you may feel free to if you wish."

At her continued silence, she heard a soft laugh, and then the voice continued.

"I suggest you stay right there and keep watching. Any yelling or struggling will have the cops up here fast, won't it. They're so nicely close to hand."

Janice waited, wondering what he was getting at. She quickly caught on when a hand slid around her waist and started undoing her belt.

"What the hell do you think you're doing," she hissed.

"You," came the laughing answer. "Is it a fate worse than a prison term?"

Janice sweated, but took no steps to protect herself as her belt, button and zip were undone. Standing there helplessly she felt her trousers being pulled down, followed by her panties.

"If you cross your arms on the window sill and rest your head on them, you'll have an excellent view and I'll have a better position," came the hateful voice.

Hating him and hating herself for letting him do it, but seeing no other alternative, Janice positioned herself as instructed.

The man seemed in no hurry, playing gently with her, making sure her body adjusted to the demands about to be made of it.

Then he was sliding smoothly in. Once in, his hand slipped up under her top and undid her bra. Reaching around, he very quickly held a breast in each hand, squeezing them in time to his rough taking of her.

"I bet when you got up this morning, you never thought you'd be having sex with half the police force looking on," came the laughing comment, and Janice had to bite her lip at the sheer absurdity of it.

Being bonked in full view of the cops while they were looking everywhere for her? Ridiculous.

Then the stranger was withdrawing and, although she didn't hear him leave, he was gone, leaving her to get dressed and wait out the search.

Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers