Vignettes Consacrées à la Maîtresse Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wandered the gallery and returned after 20 minutes. She was flustered and had written only 260 lines. 24 lashes.

On the way out of the Museum she deliberately dropped the notebook on the stairwell. We left it behind as planned. An anonymous, lascivious memento for someone else.

In the cab, she told me she had a date that night. I laughed knowing I was going to make her show up for her date with my cum and piss in her mouth courtesy of Mistress. We arrived at my office and she opened the jacket as I had instructed her. I took some pictures of her and then had her take off the jacket. She crawled to the couch naked and bent over it. I fucked her wet pussy with my fingers and then slapped it. She gasped. I had her sit up and placed my half erect cock on her mouth. I warned her I was going to pee in her mouth and Mistress expected her to swallow. I let loose a small stream. She grimaced but swallowed it all. I gave her more. It was strong and pungent. In my rush that day I had had nothing to drink She grimaced again but dutifully swallowed it all.

I took off my clothes and sat on the couch. She knelt in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. She was an eager cocksucker but frequently gagged. After she gagged she would have this horribly uncomfortable look on her face but within seconds she would regain her composure and get back to work. It was very sexy to see her eagerness and reasonable compensation for the interruptions.

We didn't have much time though so soon I put her on the couch and straddled her. She opened her piss stained mouth and I stroked myself until I came into it.

We dressed and she left immediately for her date.

*****

Denied

I see you walk into the lobby. Our eyes catch each other immediately. I arise to greet you and you smile. You look so beautiful. Somehow even more than normal as impossible as that seems.

We come into the room together and we sit down to catch up. It's been three weeks since we have seen each other. I have been under instruction not to have sex with any of my lovers since the last time I saw you. I have pleasured myself but it's not the same. I am so eager to feel you, to taste you, to be inside of you.

You tell me of the lovers you have enjoyed and used in the interim. You tell me of new fantasies they have inspired. Your voice pulls me in. I sink into you. Your tone and demeanor are perfect and irresistible.

"Stand up."

I obey. My erection is obvious and you trace it with your fingers. You tell me to undress and soon I am naked before you. You remain dressed and place a towel and pillow on top of the bed. I wonder if the towel means that you plan on sodomizing me.

You tell me to lie supine on the towel. The towel is slightly damp and I feel a chill even though the room is warm. You grab a hemp rope and soon my arms are bound and pulled back over my head. Next my legs are bound together. Once I am immobilized, you disrobe to reveal an impossibly sheer negligee that outlines your lithe frame. My erection strains as I see your breasts clearly behind the fabric.

You grab some oil and I gasp as I feel your hand on my cock. You begin to speak, "I've known exactly what I was going to do to you since I told you to deny yourself. I knew even back then that I would bring you under my control and tease you until you are crazed. You will not release today and nothing you say with that pretty little mouth of yours can change that."

I groan from the impact of your words and the feel of your hand on me. You rub me expertly, ramping my excitement higher and higher.

You lean into me and whisper, "I've even spent the last two days reading articles on how to give the perfect handjob."

With a wicked grin you continue, "You know, just in case there is something new that I missed."

I am trying to pump my cock into your fist. Your grip is tight enough to fill me with lust but loose enough to frustrate. I'm delirious but can't even get to the launching point of orgasm.

I begin to beg to taste you. I beg to lick your ass. I beg to suck your fingers. I beg to lick your breasts. I tell you I will worship you immediately after a lover has parted from you. I beg to do so. I beg to be used by you.

Your hand leaves my cock and begins to rub my ass. Your hand is still covered in oil and I feel vulnerable.

You tell me how good my mouth would feel on your sex. You tell me how good my cock would feel inside of you. You tell me how well I fuck you and how badly you know I need it. You remind me that I will not experience any of that. Not today. That nothing I say will change that.

You sit on my chest with your perfect derrière inches from my mouth. I buck my chest to get you closer but all I do is frustrate myself. I struggle against the rope only to find your handiwork is more than secure.

You begin to stroke my cock again and the feeling is incredible. Your touch makes me delirious. I beg. Not for my release but to taste you. To swallow your cum. To lick your ass. I want it so badly.

You eventually gag me and then kneel next to me on the bed. Once I am gagged, you begin to play with yourself. My eyes dart between the view of your hand busy at work under your panties and your face painted with pleasure. I miss your touch now that you are focused on your own pleasure.

As you begin to crescendo you tell me that I will not release for 24 more hours after our meeting. You also tell me you want me to fuck my lovers prior to our next meeting. Your words are both challenging and enticing. My admiration of you builds even further.

I begin to chant, "I worship you." around the gag. The words affect you and your excitement grows. Your eyes close and I can tell you are nearing your zenith. You scream loudly once your orgasm hits you. It is incredible to watch. The gag comes off and you finally allow me the honor of sucking your cum off your fingers.

You dress prior to releasing me from my bondage. I know I must part without words or effort to gain my own pleasure. You often command me effortlessly and today is no exception. As I leave, I am already longing to see you again.

*****

Ridden

You lay me down on the bed and place my cock in the Kali's teeth.

You climb up on my chest, look down at me and smile. Your hand disappears inside your panties and you begin to touch yourself. I beg to taste you and promise the world. You smile and tell me the dirtiest things. I watch your face redden as your excitement heightens. My cock strains against its cage as your screams of pleasure cause it to spasm.

As you come back to earth, you lift yourself up and take off your panties. I'm shocked how loud my involuntary moan of excitement is as I anticipate tasting you. Your finger probes my mouth and pushes far back. I gag a little but there is no pity from you. I feel your wet sex hot on my chest and my heart races as you slide forward. I do my best to accommodate your invasion and fellate your fingers. Your pull your fingers out and I am ready to taste you. Your sex is so close. Suddenly you push your panties into my mouth.

I briefly catch a glimpse of a wicked smile before you settle yourself on my face and begin to grind. I'm crestfallen as I realize I can't lick you due to the gag. I am overwhelmed by your perfect fragrance and overcome by the power of you riding me for your pleasure. The pain in my groin worsens and worsens as you use my face and fuck my mind.

*****

Love

It's a sweltering August NYC day.

The East Village.

We've fucked and then fucked again.

I am lying in bed with you.

Covered in my sweat. And yours.

My cum. And yours.

Post coital bliss.

I place my arm on your leg.

My arm begins to tremble.

I remove it so as not to disturb you.

Insecurity, fear, doubt.

You grab my arm and place it back on your leg.

I am touched. I feel accepted. I feel known.

I turn to look at you.

I tell you I love you for the first time.

Your smile is heartwarming.

You reply that you've loved me for so long.

For You babe, for You.

12