Vignettes of a Freeuse World

Story Info
Three micro stories of different lives in a freeuse society.
7.5k words
4.52
39.8k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,473 Followers

1. The Implant

"So, do any of these friends of yours have the implant?" Todd leered at his roommate from the other side of the table. Blair rolled her eyes and pushed away the plate in front of her. Todd shrugged, "I mean, I think I'll find out one way or the other."

Blair crossed her arms and glared. "This is why I don't bring friends over any more."

"They volunteer!" he objected.

"Yeah, but not to fuck you."

"That has nothing to do with it. They get wet for any guy they see." Todd went back to his own lunch. "But from the way you're talking about it, one of them definitely has the implant. Is it Jessica or Lisa? I saw Lisa about two weeks ago. Her birthday was in August, so if she hasn't changed by now then she probably hasn't gotten it yet. Jessica's birthday was right before yours so she wouldn't show either. I can always just ask them."

Blair reached for her phone. "I'm going to cancel. It was a bad idea in the first place." Todd snatched her phone away. "Give it back."

"Hang on, I was only teasing," he said, holding the phone behind his back. "But let's be honest. Just from a statistical point of view, your friends are definitely going to get the implant. That's the way the world works. Shit, you're the fucking anomaly for not getting it. So if they have the implant, then I can have sex with them. Those are the rules. I won't even make a big deal about it. You girls can go on with your gossip and tequila with almost no interruption. You won't even know I'm there."

Blair scowled. "You're fucking lying. We'll be trying to have a conversation, and you'll have Lisa on all fours with your pencil dick slapping her ass."

Todd's face split into a wide grin. He'd known Lisa as the hot older girl when they were all in school together. She'd developed early and amply. The implant could do wondrous things to a woman's body, especially when it started off looking like Lisa's. "So, she's got the implant then?"

"No, I just...fine. Shithead. Yes, she got the implant." Blair stood and grabbed their plates. Todd mournfully watched his sandwich leave. "You're going to do what you want. But this is my apartment, too, so I would ask that you leave us alone. I never get to see my friends any more, and I would like to spend some time with them. So would it kill you to go out and fuck any of the other millions of implant women?"

Todd felt a wave of remorse. "C'mon, Blair, I was only teasing. You know how it is with the implants. The whole world forgets about them most of the time. It's only exciting when someone you know gets one. It's like getting to try a new slice of pie that you've never tasted before."

Blair's face scrunched up. "Oh god, never say that again."

"Yeah, probably shouldn't. It's fine. I'll make myself scarce, and you girls can have a fun cock-free night."

"That's very reasonable of you, for once."

Todd's grin returned. "Of course, you know how those implants work when two women in the same room have them. Better be careful, or you'll be wanting one too."

A few hours later, Todd cloistered himself in his room for the evening. He'd considered going out, but none of his friends were available. Even at twenty-two, most had already settled down with a few around the house girls. Todd still wasn't sure how he felt about the new trend of having women live in rather than go out and find them. Not that the night scene had died down at all. He'd spent his first two years over age at clubs where every barstool had a corresponding girl attached to it. You could no sooner sit down than an implant woman had your pants off and your cock stuffed in her pussy. Having that many implanted women in a room meant that the night became a massive orgy within a few minutes. As much as Todd could glean from the drunken conversations while the fourth or fifth woman bounced up and down on his cock, the implants changed the body chemistry to that of a hyper aroused state. It made women react to the presence of men as expected, but apparently it also made them react to the presence of other implanted women.

Todd, like every other man on the planet, had been obsessed with the implant technology, and its accompanying legislation since he was old enough to understand it. The Sex Society Act had radically changed the world, and no one could argue that it wasn't for the best. Wars stopped, crime decreased, health improved, and general feelings of wellness went up. Everything got better from the smallest problem, to the largest. Most had expected the more dramatic effects to be among men, but with the sudden availability and safety of sex, it was women who threw off the long history of sexual subjugation. A liberated woman was an implanted woman, as the saying became. Along with the social benefits of enrolling in the implant program, the women who received the procedure reported levels of happiness orders of magnitude above non implanted women. Todd didn't understand why Blair didn't want one.

They'd been friends since childhood. Todd couldn't say that he never lusted after her since a boy in puberty lusted after everything under the sun. Yet, Blair had managed to remain more of a sister than a friend, even as all the other girls their age started to get implants. The two friends were close and decided to live together when they went off to college. It was difficult, otherwise, for a woman to find somewhere to live on the cheap. Blair would have had to pay for a whole house by herself since most of the girls her age were already implanted and shacking up with some guy. Some even stayed at those twenty four hour freeuse hostels. Todd had visited a few of those in the past, but he found them a little strange. They were big buildings converted into community centers with little apartments in all the nooks and crannies. They had lots of activities and recreation areas built in, but basically it only meant that people fucked all over the place. On the tennis court out back, you'd find women dragging down the net as they draped over it with their naked assess available to anyone who passed by. In the pool, women competed to see who could stay under with a cock in their mouth the longest while all around them other people swam naked or fucked awkwardly in the water. Even in the game room, you'd find women riding men in reverse cowgirl while playing board games or watching television. The sex didn't bother Todd at all, but the community center vibe always put him off. The communal water in particular grossed him out. He never blamed Blair for not wanting to live in one of those. Still, she could get the implant done and move out to some other guy's house and be much better off for it.

He heard the girls arriving a little after eight. He recognized Jessica's shrill voice floating up from the stairs as they greeted one another. A second voice, lower but still discernible from the entryway asked, "Is your brother here?" It made Todd smile, but he resolved to keep his word and not go downstairs. For the next hour, he overheard a few snippets of benign conversation and laughter. The girls grew more raucous, which Todd assumed correlated with their consumption of wine. It wasn't until after ten that Todd started to feel something amiss within the house. He'd been distracting himself with a video game fairly effectively, but he'd been vaguely aware of the stiffening cock in his shorts since the first time he'd heard Jessica's voice. The implants didn't just make other women horny. They made men into animals half the time. Sex had become casual not only because women wanted it, but because men needed it. Going too long without sex around an implant woman was enough to make a guy physically uncomfortable, like blue balls on crack. Still, Todd had made a promise to his roommate. He resigned to jerk off and headed for the bathroom to get supplies.

A wave of lust hit him as the door opened. He'd always wondered if that "implants create pheromones" stuff was real or not, but suddenly he believed it completely. In the doorway stood a woman he vaguely recognized. She was completely naked, and his eyes went immediately to the wet slit between her plump thighs. Lisa's body had taken the implant well. Her tits had swollen three cup sizes, and her ass had flared out to be the envy of any pre-implant porn star. It took every ounce of will power for Todd not to bend her over, sink his hands into that soft flesh, and plunge his cock between her folds. Instead he managed to push through the haze and ask, "Jessica? What the hell are you doing?

"Oh, hi Todd! I was headed for Blair's room. She said she has some more wine stored in there. God, you'd think she was an alcoholic."

"Why the hell are you naked?" Todd spluttered. He could hear his heart thumping in his chest and feel his cock throbbing in his pants.

"Oh, you don't know? It's an implant party! You should come downstairs, but...oh goodness, Todd, you shouldn't have a hard on that bad. Here." Without another word, she dropped to her knees in the hallway, sticking her ass up in the air for him. Despite his promise, the offer of Lisa's bald pussy was too much to resist. Besides, it was almost habit when he saw a woman presenting. He pulled down his gym shorts and his cock sprung free. He stepped behind her and knelt down for the right angle. He slid into her with no resistance, finding her almost dripping wet as his cock slipped into her hot pussy. "Boy, Todd, I never knew you had such a big cock." Her ass jiggled as he slammed into her. His hands roved over her hips, pulling her hard against him, his mind lost in the fervor of lust. All the while, Lisa leaned on her elbows, slightly bored, but pleased with the size of Todd's cock. She'd fucked lots of guys since getting her implant. Her favorite thing to do was to get to her classes early and take one of the fuck tables in the back. She'd bend over the table and the guys would fuck her as they came into class, leaving her a cum soaked mess by the time the professor arrived. She'd stay on the table though as she'd gotten pretty good at taking notes in that position and she liked to be able to chat with the other girls. And when class was over, the professor would start the fucking all over again by shoving his cock into whichever girl got the most questions right during class.

Todd hunched over her perfect body, ramming his cock as hard as he could into her before blasting cum into her depths. His arms wrapped around her torso and gave a quick squeeze to the enormous breasts swinging from her chest. Spent, he leaned back on his heels and sighed with relief. It amazed him how much better he would feel after emptying a load into a freeuse girl. His wet cock flopped against his gym shorts as it slid out of Lisa. She took a scoop of the cum that ran down her leg and brought it to her mouth. "Ooo, nice cum Todd. You should fuck my mouth some time. Oh wait! I have the best idea. We were going to call Lisa's cousin, but you're already here! Wait here for just a minute, and I'll be right back."

She ran to the steps on her tip toes, her ass bouncing with each step. She descended the stairs quickly, and Todd heard some quick conversation. As his mind cleared, he started to realize that he'd achieved a lifelong dream of fucking Lisa. What's more, as an implant girl, he could fuck her any time he wanted. He could get Blair to have her hang out around the house. The two girls could be watching television while he fucked Lisa raw, her bemused conversation making it all the more hot. He was lost in the fantasy of having Lisa as a live in fuck toy when he heard her voice drift up from the first floor. "Todd! Come down now!

He struggled to his feet. As he went to the main room, the haze of lust returned. When he rounded the corner, he saw why. The girls had moved the furniture around so that the couch was facing the doorway. The three had gotten in a line on the couch, each completely naked, with their asses stuck up in the air. On the left, Todd saw the massive round ass of Lisa, his cum still oozing from between her pussy lips. On the right, he saw a smaller frame with darker skin. He couldn't see Jessica's face, but knew her from the tight, brown ass wiggling in the air. And in the middle, alabaster skin turning pink around swollen lips, was Blair. As his cock moved to full attention, he felt the oozy spot of precum in his boxers. Without saying a word, he walked up to the line of gorgeous women, pulled down his shorts, and shoved his cock into Blair's hot pussy. She moaned and looked over her shoulder at him, biting her lower lip as her pussy clenched around Todd's cock. Drunk with lust, Todd's left hand went to squeeze Lisa's soft ass while his right slid against Jessica's pussy before pushing two fingers into her juicy snatch.

"We thought it would be a surprise when she started to grow bigger titties. She only got the implant done last week," Lisa said pushing her ass against Todd's hand as she leaned over and kissed Blair. "She's been sitting down here playing with herself since we arrived."

"Oooh, that feels nice Todd," Jessica cooed. "I had my first heat last week, but I think Blair's might be even worse. She was ready to fuck a doorknob. Lucky you were home. Isn't that right, Blair."

Blair's tits started to swing as Todd pushed in and out of her slowly. He couldn't believe how tight and hot her pussy was, nor could he believe that he was fucking her. It was wrong and a betrayal, but it was the most amazing thing he'd ever felt. Almost like she'd been designed for the specific fit of his cock. From the way her pussy clenched around him each time he pushed inside of her, he thought she might agree. "I told you not to fuck my friends, Todd."

"Yeah, but I didn't know it was because you were jealous." He took hold of her hips, pushing into her faster.

"Ooo! Make sure to pull out and cum on that ass of hers. We can lick her clean. That's what friends are for." Jessica wiggled and bucked her hips on Todd's fingers.

Lisa stood up beside him and drew his mouth to her breasts. His mouth pressed against the pliable flesh as his tongue flicked against her nipple. "That's right, Todd, fuck your friend's pussy until you cum on her ass, and we'll lick her clean for you. Then you can have her all to yourself. Your very first house slut to fuck day and night, however you want. We'll visit, of course. You can take turns fucking our asses for your birthday, maybe."

It was all too much. The feel of Blair wrapped around his cock as her body shivered and moaned. The hot, wetness of Jessica's pussy as she fucked his fingers. The delicious flesh of Lisa's fat tits pressing against his lips. He slipped out of Blair, and his cock slapped against her ass. Lisa grabbed it and started stroking him. Within seconds, hot spurts of cum splattered on Blair's back, coating his old friend with his spunk. Jessica couldn't wait and started to kiss and lick Blair as her own orgasm tore through her body. Lisa squeezed his balls, making sure each drop of cum shot out before giving him a long slow kiss.

A week later, Blair was bent over the kitchen table. Her breasts were coming along nicely, squashing out to either side of her thin frame as Todd pounded into her ass. "Hurry up and cum, Todd, I'm going to be late for class."

"I don't know why you're still going. Other than for all the other cocks, that is."

"I'm not going to just be an implant girl, Todd. I'm going to finish school and get a real job."

Todd laughed. "That's what Lisa said, too. Then she went back for the triple dose implant. Now look at her."

Todd's cum rushed into his roommate's ass as he watched Lisa in the corner. The other woman had one dildo buried in her pussy and another in her ass while sucked her thumb and fondled her engorged tits making her cum over and over again. The triple dose implant was still experimental in his opinion, but he didn't mind taking care of her in the meantime. And it certainly proved that Blair could benefit from the second dose.

2. Card Holder

Liam received his card at 9:50 on Tuesday morning. He arrived at Lucy's penthouse apartment at 8:00pm on Thursday. The interim was spent in processing.

Qualifying for the program had been a much longer and more intensive process which Liam began shortly after finishing his degree. Of all the components of the long wait before arriving at Lucy's penthouse, he hated the paperwork the most. Once bureaucracy moved aside, he started the conditioning portion. The initial treatments had been done months before. Injections three times a day for two weeks. Liam didn't mind and found the other men who were afraid of needles to be silly, especially when the needles contained Eros. The drug took hold and began to enhance his already fit body. Each mixture gave different physiques, as the program loved to advertise its diversity. Liam's mixture turned out to be relatively mild, which he considered lucky. He thought the overly muscled volunteers looked uncomfortable. His body had filled out somewhat though, becoming a hulk of muscle though not very defined. He added a hundred pounds to his lifting regimen as the two weeks ticked by. One less than desirable side effect, in his opinion, was the sudden replenishment of his body hair. His chest grew thick with a coat of dark coils that narrowed on his flat stomach before becoming a thicket around his manhood. This also meant that his head hair grew thicker and lustrous, and his beard became more or less mandatory. The precision of the Eros engineering could only be admired in the perfection of his form. Of course, no Eros serum would be complete without the usual augmentation. Some men got longer, some got thicker. Some grew so much that they feared that they'd never be fully inside a woman again, yet it seemed that every template had at least one corresponding woman in the world. For Liam's part, he grew an extra three inches. Enough for his hand to slide up and down once without actually leaving his cock.

Finally, came the flavoring. He overheard a man beside him in the waiting room asking others in the line if they would taste it. Some said they'd do anything once, others blanched at the idea. Liam didn't know. It was a tantalizing thought, to taste one's own cum. Up until he'd become part of the Eros program, it had been a stupid thought best left the fringes of sexuality. But after flavor, a component of curiosity was set into the mind of the man. With each Eros serum, the man's cum took on a flavor. A few, of course, kept the natural taste, but the demand for variety meant that most would wind up with something new. Some tasted fruity, some tasted chocolaty, and some tasted savory or even tart. Liam had wondered, while looking at the informative chart of all the different possible flavors, what woman would want a shot of tart cum. Yet as he kept realizing, for every bizarre template, a woman waited eagerly.

Liam's cum tasted fruity. That was a close a description as Julie, his neighbor, had been able to provide. She sucked him off three times before he received his card. Liam had been warned that the Eros would heighten his sensitivity, though he didn't understand why he would need it. Having a warm mouth wrapped around his cock had been enough to get him off in seconds since the first time it happened. The doctors told him that even something highly pleasurable could become mundane without the proper motivations. The first time his spunk rocketed into Julie's mouth two things happened. First, Liam almost passed out from the mind bending pleasure of it. Second, Julie couldn't keep his load from spilling out the corners of her mouth. She attempted to swallow it, but she remained entirely unprepared for the size of an Eros load. The second and third times, she had more success, but still couldn't provide much description other than "fruity."

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,473 Followers