Vignettes of a Freeuse World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The card arrived via courier. If the young woman was surprised to see a fully dosed man open the door completely naked, she didn't show it. Since the treatments, he found his clothes abrasive and rarely wore them in the house. The woman did eye his cock somewhat warily, as if it might tempt her to her knees like an entrancing cobra. Liam didn't entertain the thought and bid her a quick good day. With his card in his hand, he had his assignment and wouldn't be allowed to fuck other women except at Lucy's request. He gathered his things which were spartan and headed to processing. He had not known what this final step of preparation would entail, but was relieved to discover that it was more or less an intensive spa treatment. They gave him a physical and did several other medical checks as well as reviewing his profile before sending him off for a massage, an intensive body scrub, a manicure, a pedicure, and some spot oriented body grooming. They also brought in three different "tasters" who gave him three successive blowjobs and reported their palette's discovery. Strawberry with a hint of Mango. He didn't know that combination flavorings were possible, and felt somewhat proud for the uniqueness.

Fully prepared, he was shuttled with his things over to Lucy's apartment. He arrived at the door at 7:59 and knocked at 8:00.

Lucy opened the door with a cheerful smile on her face. Liam was no great philosopher who had long studied the slight ticks and shadows of a woman's face to discern when she was flustered or happy or sad, but he could see in her eyes a furtive excitement that threaten to erupt out of her. "Hi! You must be Liam?"

"I am," he answered. "May I come in?"

"Of course, of course. Do I have to give you permission for things like that? Oh, gosh, I forgot everything they've told me already." She stepped aside as Liam strode into the apartment. He took in the room quickly, only slightly amazed at the leather furnishing bathed in golden light cascading down from tulip shaped fixtures. As he passed Lucy, he noticed the stark differences in size. He towered over her by a foot and was likely triple her bulk. She wore a thin night gown that clung to her form, showing off her heavy bust and tight bottom. "Would you like a drink? Oh, you want to put down your bag, I'm sure. Your room is the third down the hall on the left." Liam nodded and headed that direction, wanting to get through his protocols since he'd been told over and over that it was the proper way to introduce him. "...by mine," she added with a giggle. "I'll get you a drink."

Liam walked down the hallway to find his room. It was plain, continuing the style of the rest of the apartment. The bed stood in the center of the room covered by clean, straight linens. Shelves on the wall contained a few books books and other minimalist knick knacks. The wall beside the door had a large screen on it which drew a smile out of him. At least when he was home during the day, he would have a television. He put his bag down on top of a dresser and started to strip. The clothes from his body went into a neat pile before he stretched. He noticed that his cock had already started to swell. The doctors had mentioned that the woman who bought his card would have that effect, a little more than any other woman at least. Liam took a moment to breathe. He was not free from nerves. He didn't want Lucy to not like him, even if he had been changed to fit her exact desires. Personal relationships still mattered. Standing naked in the room, he grew aware of his feet sinking into the soft, white carpet. He took one last long breath and then headed back towards the living room.

When Lucy saw him, her jaw dropped. "Oh wow." Her eyes raked up and down his body, but lingered on his cock, watching it rise to its full length. "Holy shit..."

"I'm here for you whenever you need me as outlined in the reading material the organization provided," Liam explained in his soothing voice. He took a step closer, and she smiled at the sight of his muscular thighs rippling with sinew. "You can have me whenever you need me, no matter what I am doing or when I am doing it. Of course, I still have my own moods, so I can't always promise you my full attention, but you will always have the full attention of my body." He stepped closer, now close enough for her hand to be hovering near his rigid cock.

"Can...I? I mean, I've been thinking about it all week. I've never had an Eros one before. They're supposed to taste so good that...oh gosh, it's embarrassing. I suppose not to you, though. I don't know how I could talk about embarrassment in front of you. Goodness, you're standing inches from me completely naked."

Liam stepped forward and his cock pushed against her upper thigh. "Looks like about nine inches," he said with a grin. "Go ahead. But remember, it's quite a lot."

Without another word, Lucy dropped to her knees. Liam put his hands behind his back in a military pose as Lucy's hand tentatively reached up to grasp his cock. "Oh, its almost hot to the touch. I can feel it throbbing," she said with awe as her hand started to stroke up and down. Clear fluid started to ooze from the tip of his cock. Her eyes widened as she parted her lips and took the head of his cock into her mouth. Immediately, she moaned in pleasure. Her mouth pushed further down, surrounding his cock in hot wetness as her tongue started to massage the underside of his cock. Liam felt the orgasm starting to rapidly build, but concentrated to hold it back, wanting both to allow Lucy to fully explore his cock and to relish the feeling of her mouth. She pulled her mouth off and lifted the shaft straight up before diving down on his engorged balls. Her tongue licked at his balls, teasing them before she widened it out and brought it up the full length of his cock.

Then, unexpectedly, she swallowed his cock in one quick motion. His massive length disappeared down her throat as if it were nothing. Liam grunted in surprise as he felt her throat contracting around his cock while her nose tickled the tangle of hair at the root. Lucy moaned, a deep reverberating sound that shook her whole body and, by extension, Liam. She started to slide him in and out of her throat with no effort, and it quickly overwhelmed his endurance tricks. He brought his hand around to gently push against her head. She looked up at him with her big, brown eyes and nodded while his cock was still buried in her throat. Liam let himself go. Lucy felt the surge of cum as it rushed up his cock and straight into her throat. Despite being so deep in her, she could still taste the full brunt of the wonderful flavor of her new man's cum. And, as advertised, it sent her over the edge into a full body shaking orgasm as Liam's balls drained into her stomach.

When they recovered, Lucy stood up and gave his cock a final squeeze. "That'll do for now. C'mon, I'll give you the tour."

Hours later, Liam had retired to his room. He pulled down the sheets gently, feeling somewhat reckless for disturbing such a well made bed. He climbed in and laid on his back when he heard his door open. Rising up on his elbows, he watched as Lucy slipped into the room. She had removed her gown, and he saw her body for the first time in full. Her soft breasts were lily white and capped with dark pink nipples that were visibly swollen. Her body, unlike his, had been groomed of hair entirely, and he saw her naked pussy glisten with arousal as she crossed the room to his bed. She smiled at him as she crawled on top of him, straddling his cock as she positioned it at the entrance to her pussy. She shuddered as his cock nudged against her folds, becoming slick with a mingling of their juices. Neither of them said a word, other than a quick rush of breath, as she lowered herself onto him.

Liam started to think it was true, that a woman could match a man exactly. He could feel every centimeter of his cock wrapped in her folds. Lucy's eyes were closed, and a content smile grew on her face as she started to rock her hips slowly up and down his length. Liam kept his hands behind his head, letting her ride him. Her thighs squeezed his flanks, and her hands raked through the wiry hair on his chest, pushing down on the rock hard muscle underneath. The urge to grab her, to wrap his powerful arms around her, and throw her on her back to fuck her senseless, was ever present. But the training had taught him restraint. If she wanted that, she would ask.

Her rhythm slowed as she made small jerks of her hips with his cock fully inside of her. He could feel his swollen balls pressing into the crack of her ass as she ground down against him. Her body clenched, and he could see every bit of muscle in her small frame as it strained. She bent slightly forward as her stomach heaved in and out with huge breaths. Her toes curled. One hand went to her breast and the other grabbed a fistful of Liam's chest hair, pulling it slightly. Lucy let out a groan of pleasure as her orgasm exploded through her body. Her hips rocked on his length erratically as it washed over her again and again. As she regained her senses, she looked down at Liam and gave him his first instruction, "Cum."

Liam stopped restraining himself. His cock started to throb inside of her. She quickened her pace, her own needs driving her to make him cum. As much as he wanted to reach out and touch her, he kept his hands behind his head. She might hold all the authority, but he still enjoyed the feeling of denying her something, of making her ask for it. His own muscles started to flex, straining and appearing from underneath his bulk. An unwilling groan escaped his lips. The first rush of cum moved up his cock, and Lucy was tight enough to feel each and every movement. Liam's abs seized, and he leaned forward in a crunch as her hands pushed down hard on his chest. His cum pumped into her in huge waves, filling her up quickly and startling to leak out around the sides of his cock, running down his balls and pooling beneath them. Lucy thrashed and moaned as she lost count of the orgasms tearing through her one after the other. She had the briefest moment of clarity during which she wondered if this is how a person could go mad. A woman with a man like Liam could lose her mind in fucking him. They matched so perfectly that it could be dangerous to her own sanity.

He softened inside of her, but not much. She patted his chest and rose off of him, a rush of his cum spilling out and down her thighs as she hopped off the bed. As she stood and headed for the door, she took another dollop and brought it to her lips. Even the simple taste was enough to send one final shudder of pleasure through her. She said nothing else as she left the room, knowing that Liam's eyes were trained on her tight ass. She couldn't imagine the arrangement turning out any better.

Liam waited until she was gone before cleaning up. He expected her to be back before morning. Another tip he'd picked up at the orientation was that the women would develop short term addictions. She'd use him several times a day for the first week before settling into a more casual routine. He expected her to slip into his room midway through the night after the craving returned. He'd probably wake up in the morning to find her mouth sliding over his cock. By breakfast, she'd have him fuck her on the dining room table. At noon, they might shower while he pressed her against the glass with her legs spread. By night, she would want to try something more adventurous, maybe tying him up or simply letting him take her ass. The next day it would all repeat.

He smiled as he settled in for a few hours sleep.

3. Plumbing Repair

"Hey, I'm with Johnson Plumbing?" Jake said.

The man on the other side of the door looked a little confused. "Oh, right! The water heater, of course. How could I forget. That's why I'm so behind in the first place. Normally, I wouldn't answer the door with a slut latched onto me like this." Indeed, the man's upper half looked as if he were about to step into a business meeting, but his lower half told a different story. He wore no pants, but few men did around the house since the SSA. Behind him, in the hallway, a woman with fat tits and bleached blonde hair sat on her kneels licking her lips. "Come in, come in."

Jake followed the man inside. His own cock hadn't been serviced since leaving home that morning. The world had changed faster than anyone had anticipated. Two years ago, Jake lusted after the busty milf next door every morning. From his bedroom window, he could see her getting dressed and giving her husband a kiss before he headed off to work. After the SSA passed, the milf became one of the many neighborhood freeuse women. Her husband had been the one to drop her off at Jake's house with instructions to take care of her for the weekend. Jake had happily agreed. The first day, he worshiped her body, constantly squeezing her tits and fucking each of her holes thoroughly. But when the husband didn't return by Monday, the milf effectively became a sentient piece of furniture. She spent the week watching soap operas and presenting her pussy to Jake whenever he entered the room. Jake usually fucked her and made sure to cum deep inside her, hoping with some twisted kinkiness that she might get pregnant. Eventually, her husband returned and took her off his hands, but until then Jake ended each day sitting on the couch watching television while she bobbed up and down on his cock.

With that in mind, it wasn't unusual to find three naked women sitting around the house of a service call. Jake lugged his toolbox with him as the two men walked past the woman kneeling. She looked slightly disappointed. Jake followed the man through the hallway and stopped outside of a door set off the ground in the wall. "It's in there. Damn thing went out sometime last night. Shower was freezing this morning. Look, I'm gonna head out to work, but the girls can take care of you. If you need to replace the whole thing, just do it. Whatever needs to be done, and send me the bill. Anything else you need?"

"No, sir," Jake said, peering into the dark closet that held the hissing water heater.

"Great. I'll grab some pants and get out of your way. Oh, and...I know I'm not supposed to tell you this, but usually I fuck each one at least once before I go to work. So, help yourself on that front, just don't bill me for the time." He laughed at his perceived joke as he walked into one of the bedrooms.

Jake started to tinker with the water heater, making some superficial diagnostics. The homeowner left with another brief "good luck," and Jake got down to work. He'd identified the problem as a bad valve and thought it would be an easy fix. Rarely did this prove to be true and as soon as he began to replace the valve four other problems presented themselves. He worked diligently for another thirty minutes with little fuss other than the occasional curse as he banged his head on a pipe that ran up at an awkward angle. Finished, he went about cleaning up when Belle walked down the hall. She smiled at him, bent over and pulled apart her ass cheeks. Jake simply shook his head, wanting to finish his work. Belle continued on down the hall and vanished into one of the bedrooms.

With the work wrapped up, Jake went out to his truck to put away his tools and fill out the invoice. With the paperwork in hand, he returned to the house. Throughout his life, he'd always felt his impulsive decisions coming. They rolled at him like enormous boulders that, though regrettable sometimes, were unavoidable always. As he walked back through the front door, he knew he couldn't leave without relieving himself. He entered the living room where two women were watching morning talk shows. "Uh, excuse me. I need to leave this invoice with one of you."

The woman closest to him, a red head with fake tan skin and puffy lips, stood up and took the slip from his hand. "Thanks, I'll make sure Nelson gets this." She took it over to a small bulletin board and pinned it. Jake watched her breasts swing from side to side as she moved. Of the three women in the house, she clearly had the biggest. She passed back by him and returned to her seat on the couch. "Was there something else you needed?"

"Well, Nelson mentioned that I you girls were registered freeuse?"

"Oh, sure! God, that's thoughtful of him. He only had time to fuck me once this morning, and I think Belle got to give him half a blowjob. Didn't even have time to finish in her mouth. Not that we should worry about him. I've gone to the office with him before. Won't be much longer until they're using girl's backs as desks so they can keep their dicks in those little snatches all day." She leaned back in her chair, spreading her dark tan legs. "Want my pussy?" Jake's eyes flicked over to the other woman in the room. "Oh, looking for a little more chocolate than cream? Hey, Shonda, you have a fan."

The black woman on the chaise lounge looked up from the tablet in front of her. Jake could see the bright colors of one of the millions of variations of connect three games flashing on the screen. She looked at Jake and smiled. Without ever saying a word, she raised herself up to her hands and knees, spreading her legs out so that he would have room. As he approached her, still in disbelief that such a world could exist even after two years, he took in the sight of her full breasts and hips. Positioning himself behind her, he glanced at the screen more closely. "Oh, is that Crush Saga 4?"

"Yeah, you know it?" she asked as he unbuckled his pants and pulled out his cock, stroking it in on hand while sliding his other against her engorged sex.

"Oh yeah. I spend a lot of time in between calls, so I play shit like that all the time." His cock pushed against her wet folds clumsily. His hands rubbed her ass, giving him the chance to admire the contrast between their skin tones. He nudged his hips forward and the head of his cock slipped inside of her. She made a short gasp, but didn't acknowledge it otherwise. "I think I'm up to level two hundred and seven."

"Damn, boy! I'm only on one-forty, and I play this game all the time! Gotta do something when Nelson brings home those knuckleheads he works with. There's this one guy who takes forever to cum. How about you hon? You like to take your time or just bust and go?" Her hand moved underneath them to give his balls a squeeze as he bottomed out inside of her. "Feels like you got quite the backup going on. Try not to get it on the couch. Hey, maybe you know how to get past this level?"

Shonda held it up in front of her as Jake started to rock his hips at a steady rhythm. He could feel her pussy clenching around him with each thrust. He couldn't remember what sex was like before the SSA, but he firmly believed that it wasn't anything like this. Maybe the government had started putting something in the water that made women's pussies stronger or tighter. Or maybe it was just Shonda, with her near-glossy black skin, and her perfectly tight pussy. "Oh yeah, I remember that one. The trick is to free the elf first. After that the goblins will stop spawning and you can clear the rest of the blocks without them being in the way."

"Oh! Right." She clicked her tongue at the woman watching television a few feet away. "See, I told you there was some trick to it." She felt Jake's fingers tighten on her hips, pulling her harder against him with each thrust. Appreciating the plumber's gaming tip, she returned her hand to his balls, giving him an encouraging squeeze as she felt his orgasm approach. "Remember, not on the chaise." Trying to be thoughtful, Jake pulled out and finished on her ass. Thick ropes of white cum splashed on her ebony skin as she jiggled her butt for him. Jake hunched forward slightly as his orgasm passed. "Damn, I haven't seen a man cum that much in forever. Belle! Come in here and look at this." As Jake stepped away, Shonda lowered herself back down, periodically flexing her ass so that it jiggled to her amusement. Belle, the blonde, appeared and walked over to look at the magnificent booty covered in Jake's spunk. "Go on then," Shonda instructed. Belle's face brightened and she lowered her mouth to kiss and lick the other woman's ass clean of Jake's cum. Jake watched, feeling his cock starting to stir again.