VijayaLakshmi- A Legion of Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was it, RDS?" Ashok wanted to know, leering at his fat friend whose spent penis was still deeply embedded in Vijaya's saturated pussy. "Did she give you a good fuck?"

"Oh God, yes!" the sated young man replied, lifting a heavy leg to dismount. "Better than all ever had!"

Ashok looked pleased. "Glad to hear it, pal. But then Vijaya's got a real generous nature. Always willing to cater to a friend in need, right, Vijaya?" he added, his mocking gaze shifting to his sister-in-law.

"Now that RDS's been takin' care of, how about actin' out one of my fantasies, sweetie?" Pulling out a kitchen chair, he turned it around and sat down on it, his towering cock rising like a sapling reaching for the sun.

"Get on top or me, doll," he instructed, patting his lap. "And I'll make you feel every bit as good as RDS just did."

Her cheeky bright with humiliation, Vijaya slid off the table and straddled her brother-in-law. She hadn't meant to enjoy herself like that, but somehow her traitorous body always got the best of her.

The fact that Ashok had observed her enthusiastic response to his roommate's table fucking meant that he had succeeded in degrading her once again.

She had no secrets from him now. Not after all Vijaya had endured ... and yes, enjoyed ... under his watchful eyes.

She'd been forced to suck Ashok's cock and had ended up swallowing his hot cum in great greedy gulps, kneeling in front of him in naked abandon.

Her throbbing cunt had been fingered and tongued and she had flipped her pelvis in heated response. She had been subjected to the perverted passions of another woman and had writhed in forbidden ecstasy.

Ashok had even witnessed the invasion of her helpless pussy by an oversized dildo and saw the shameful way her streaming cunt welcomed the huge rubber cock. What was the point now in trying to hold back?

There was nothing new that her brother-in-law could learn about her, so Vijaya decided, with a sense of total debasement and defeat, that she might just as well relax and enjoy the lap-fucking she was about to receive.

Grasping her by the hips, Ashok guided her naked body downward until her parted pussy hovered directly over his taut glistening prick head and the huge knoblike tip poked wetly among her saturated membranes until it found the sperm-soaked slit it sought.

Once the mushroom like head of his dripping organ found its target, Ashok pulled the split-legged Tamil beauty down hard while he jerked his pelvis, sending his hot poker far into her vaginal orifice.

"Oooooohhhhhhh!" Vijaya cried as he penetrated her with lightning speed and sitting on top of him like this made his swollen shaft seem even bigger, more punishing.

It crowded her cunt opening at a breathtaking angle, its thick base rubbing briskly against the nub of her clitoris, making her pussy come alive again. It throbbed in quick response, grasping greedily at this new and glorious invader.

Again and again, Ashok lifted her high in the air before yanking her down on his lap. He fucked her mercilessly, pounding against the mouth of her womb on each reentry, making her gasp for air.

The steady friction of his piston like cudgel against her sensitive clitoris made the tiny organ quiver hotly.

Vijaya's cheeks were flushed and her eyes glazed. Her long dark hair awhirl, she flew up and down on his distended shaft, her melon like breasts dancing wildly.

"Deeper!" she begged, her fingers clutching his shoulders as she rode him like a broncobuster. Completely consumed by flames of passion, the bobbing Tamil beauty knew no shame."Split me in two!" she pleaded, her lovely features contorted by lust.

This was the first time when she was fucked by two men back to back in her pussy while she was still holding the first man's jism in her orifice and the slick hole was now accommodating a second cock which would spew more semen in a short while – she had arrived and was now the cherished whore – slut – harlot and the most sought after sexual object.

RDS watched the copulating couple with a look of glee upon his fleshy face and now that his lust had been satisfied, he was thoroughly enjoying the role of spectator, watching someone else fuck was another of his secret sexual fantasies and he grinned foolishly, fondling his withered organ as he gazed.

She sure is dynamite, he observed, watching Vijaya ride his roommate's prick.

Ashok is one lucky son-of-a-bitch to have her for a sister-in-law.

Ashok was almost mindless with animal lust while hurling his hips savagely, he grunted like a pig as he tore into her. Vijaya's cunt was wet and satiny and it clung tightly to his piston rod, making it good for him and he felt the mouth of her womb bump into the sensitive tip of his organ, driving him wild with carnal joy.

He jerked his hips as hard as he could, trying to fuck her even deeper, to make his fiery shaft split her in half and her big tits undulating just inches from his face increased his excitement until it rose to a feverish pitch, with one final savage thrust of his pelvis, Ashok's steaming cock erupted inside her, sending fiery bursts of hot semen to blend with the passion juices already coating her pulpy vaginal walls.

The violent explosion inside her innermost depths made Vijaya climax too and their naked sweating bodies humping on the chair, the orgasm filled pair moaned and whimpered in sweet release.

When it was over, Vijaya collapsed on top of her brother-in-law, her sated pussy purring contentedly while her cunt overflowing with the combined juices of masculinity.

Vijaya knew that the afterglow in which she was basking would end all too quickly, that the pleasant warmth would soon be replaced by the dreaded cloak of guilt, and that the familiar garment would hang heavily on her shoulders.

12