VijayaLakshmi- A Legion of Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God no!" she gasped, her mammoth breasts rising and falling with each labored breath. "That was marvvvelllousss! The best ever!"

Satisfied that he had surpassed the performance of the male model who devoured his wife's pussy in the obscene photo, Uday proceeded to duplicate still another pose.

"Lift your ass," he commanded. "And get on top of me. I want to give you a cock-ride you'll never forget!"

Splitting her legs wide, Vijaya straddled her husband, centering her gaping cunt over the open glans of his towering cock. Without hesitation, he rammed his great phallic length high into her innermost depths, making her cry out with both pleasure and pain.

"Oooohhhhhh!" she protested, her senses reeling at his incredible vastness. She had always known that her husband's cock was large, but until this very moment she had never felt each thrilling inch of his over sized organ with such spine-tingling intensity.

It crowded her slick tunnel as never before, its massive tip punishing her cervix with mind-shattering force, making her senses reel.

His hands encircling her slender waist, Uday guided her up and down on his lust-bloated hunk of meat, tearing into her with unrivaled speed and determination. It was so magnificent, it was almost unreal.

Vijaya felt her pussy come to life again, throbbing, leaking, spiraling toward still another peak.

She'd always dreamed of being fucked like this by the man she loved but Vijaya never truly expected her fantasy to become reality. To think that all this time, her husband's sexual appetite was every bit as lusty as hers!

She wasn't oversexed, after all! They just hadn't been communicating. But they were communicating with each other now as never before.

Uday's heavy breathing, forceful pelvic thrusts, and glassy eyes assured her that he was enjoying himself every bit as much as she. Her big tits whirling madly, she rode his piston cudgel with a dedication she had never displayed until now. This wasn't just an ordinary cock tearing into her ... it was Uday's magnificent pole of masculinity.

"Oh, Uday," she gasped, every cell in her curvaceous body aflame. "Oh, it ... feels good!" she gasped between fuckings. "You're so ... so big!"

His wife's impassioned praise brought Uday to the epitome of carnal sensation. Suddenly his bloated prick head swelled even more, erupting within her with savage force.

The hot shower of semen splattering against her vaginal walls brought the humping Tamil slut to orgasm as well.

Crying out like a banshee, she rode her husband's squirting shaft of flesh like a mad woman and their mutual moans intermingled in a discordant duet as their naked sweating bodies climaxed in frenetic unison.

Uday knew, by his wife's violent response, that she had just had herself the best cock ride of her life and he grinned with masculine pride as she collapsed on top of him.

Two down and two to go, he thought, very well knowing which lurid photo he would make Vijaya duplicate next. Feeling his spent rod dwindle within her soaked canal, he withdrew the limp organ and ordered her to her knees.

"Go down on me!" he commanded. "And suck some life back into my prick! Then I'll treat you to something even better.I've saved the very best for last!"

Kneeling between her husband's outstretched legs, Vijaya reached for his withered penis and brought her head forward.

The soft worm like appendage felt sticky between her fingers and the sharp odor of their mingled syrups reached her nostrils, making her wince. She had often dreamed of sucking Uday's magnificent cock but not like this.

Not when it was shriveled and mushy and soiled. The mere thought of putting it in her mouth made a shiver of revulsion course through her.

She looked at Uday with a pleading expression, hesitating, but he laced his fingers through her dark mane and yanked her head down hard until it was just inches from his genitals.

"Suck!" he demanded in a harsh voice. "Suck my cock, damn you!"

Her eyes wide with fright, Vijaya quickly obeyed, lifting his rubbery joint while she brought her face forward.

Uday sucked in his breath at the feel of her warm lips closing around the shaft of his weary organ. Her wet tongue pressed against the underside while she held onto the base with firm fingers.

Then she proceeded to suck, her cheeks billowing in and out while her dark head bobbed up and down. Warm bursts of pleasure shot through Uday's naked body at the delicious drawing sensations. Vijaya sucked so vigorously that his shaft of manhood quickly responded. His twin sacs swelled and filled and his prick grew rapidly within her oral cavity.

His breath coming faster, Uday watched her go down on him, admiring the tempting curve of her pale moons, the way her huge breasts danced and undulated, their rosy tips jutting enticingly.

"Squeeze my balls!" he gasped, craning his neck. "Ahhhhhhhh," he moaned in approval when her other hand began to massage his aching testicles.

His distended joint had almost reached its full capacity and it pounded hotly under her oral ministrations.

God, she could suck! She yanked at his swelling rod even harder than Seema!

Suddenly he felt her tongue flick at the widening tip of his bloated organ and he jerked his hips in quick response and around and around it swirled in maddening circles, driving him wild with pleasure.

When the pointed tip toyed with his leaking glans, stretching it so that her warm lingual member could dart down inside to jab and titillate, he arched his back, his fingers clawing her tresses. "Ohhhhhhhh, that's goooooood!" he gasped.

Now that her husband's swollen shaft was stiff again, Vijaya went at her lewd task with the gusto of a harlot.

His prick felt all smooth and firm and satiny the way she had always dreamed it would. Because she had sucked him clean, only the bitter sweetness of his warm pre-coital juices coated her tongue.

The pungent flavor of his masculinity made the blood roar through her veins and her mouth hunger for even more of his delicious manhood. Tilting her head, she opened her mouth wider, taking every possible Inch of his vastness into her mouth while the bubbled up mushroom tip bumped the back of her throat.

She fought the urge to gag but instead she lowered her head still further so that his warm prickhead slid down her throat.

"Mmmmmmmph!" she grunted. Her mammoth tits awhirl, she rode up and down his huge shaft so that only a small portion of the shimmering saliva-coated organ was visible on each down stroke. She was on fire now, totally consumed by her carnal act. Searing flames of passion licked at her pussy. Her eyes were hooded with pleasure and her pounding cunt was ablaze with sexual excitement.

Never had a man's prick felt so incredibly huge, so utterly delicious. "Mmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmph!" she grunted, her cheeks billowing in and out, her lovely features contorted by lust. She bobbed up and down feverishly, longing to suck him to completion, to feel his steaming juices erupt in her mouth so that she could swallow his hot cum.

But Uday had other plans.

Even though Vijaya's mouth and tongue were bringing him unsurpassed pleasure, he knew it was time to stop. If he let her voracious oral cavern tug at his pulsating rod much longer, he would shoot his wad.

And the big North Indian had an even more tempting spot in mind. The look of sheer rapture on his wife's flushed face, the eager manner in which her fingers kneaded his balls assured him that she liked the feel of his warm meat inside her mouth. The way she yanked on him proved, without a doubt, that his mouth fucking surpassed the oral screwing Vijaya got when she posed for the lurid photo.

Satisfied that he'd proved his masculine superiority, Uday tightened his grip on Vijaya's hair and lifted her head. His saliva-coated rod slipped wetly away and she looked at it longingly like a child who had just had a lollipop snatched away from his mouth.

"That's enough far now," he told her. "But don't worry, baby. From now on, you're gonna give me regular blow-jobs. And next time, I wanna see you swallow my cum. All of it, you understand?" He chuckled at the eager nod of her head, the way her eyes glittered.

Vijaya's sexual appetite even surpassed that of the lusty divorcee he'd been screwing on the side. If only he had known what his wife was really like! Uday knew, with swift certainty, that there would be no more clandestine meetings with Seema.

Vijaya was not only prettier and more voluptuous as she out sucked and out fucked the fair Bengalee lass at his office as well. The time had come for the ultimate test. If his wife passed this final exam, Uday was certain that neither of them would ever stray again.

"Get up!" he ordered, swinging his legs over the side of the bed. "And bend over and give me your ass so I can fuck you doggie-style!"

Vijaya scrambled to her feet, bending submissively over the side of the bed, spreading her legs eagerly and her pale brownish moons rose temptingly and Uday eyed the creamy slit between her fuzzy cuntal lips seeing it quiver in anticipation. So she liked being screwed this way! But he wasn't about to wear himself out before the grand finale.

Uday would spear her milky slot a few times just to show Vijaya that he could stab her from the rear better than any other stud she'd offered her two-timing ass to screw and positioning himself directly behind his naked wife, he grabbed her rounded hips and poked his hot jutting shaft into her uplifted cunt.

"Oooooohhh," the Tamil slut sighed as she thrilled to the pressure of this new invasion. Wriggling her ass, she butted against him, trying to consume more of his vastness.

"Ooohhhhhh that feels so goooooood!" she moaned, meeting his powerful forward thrusts by pushing backward. Her eyelids grew heavy and her arms trembled on the edge of the bed.

"Deeper!" she begged, her hips working in swift harmony with those pressing against hers.

Uday fucked in and out of her with carefully measured strokes, but his eyes were riveted to the sphincter muscle directly above her cunt opening.

He licked his lips greedily, his eyes bright. He waited until Vijaya was skewering back on him vigorously, offering her great brown ass in total surrender, before he launched his attack.

With admirable skill and timing, he withdrew his lust-bloated organ completely, waiting for the next backward thrust of his wife's hips. His hands clutching her hips even tighter, the brawny young man aimed his quivering bubbling shaft of meat at the tiny ring of unsuspecting flesh directly above her oozing vagina.

When her lunging behind came toward him, he inserted his mammoth prick-head into the tight orifice between her buttocks, hurling his hips forward.

Vijaya cried out in pain at the cruel invasion. Her entire body stiffened in protest and she tried to pull her hips forward.

Her efforts were in vain, for Uday's tightly clenched fingers held her firmly in place. "Aghhhhhhh!" she screamed when he pushed harder into her burning ass tunnel. Her inviolate orifice puckered violently in outrage and sharp tearing pains ripped through her rectum. "Oh stop!" she begged, gasping for air. "Oh God, it hurts!"

Hearing her agonized cries gave Uday a perverse thrill.

He pushed harder, sending his swollen punishing joint deeper into her unwilling aperture.

He felt her buttocks tense and heard her gulp for air. Her struggles were making his invasion even more painful for he and jerking his pelvis, he burrowed into her even more, forcing her virginal anus to stretch wider despite its reluctance.

"Please don't!" she pleaded, sobbing. "I can't stand it! You'll split my ass! Oh stop, stop!"

But Uday had no intention of desisting. He tore into her more savagely, burying his huge cock in her tightly constricted rectum. He had accomplished the first part of his mission, for his faithless wife was begging for mercy. Satisfied that he had given her enough pain, Uday decided that it was time to give her pleasure.

He withdrew one of his hands from her hip to stroke the creamy slit located under his deeply embedded organ.

His probing fingers slithered across her saturated membranes until they found the nub of her clitoris. He squeezed it gently, teasingly feeling it rise under his touch. As his fingers continued to caress the tiny penis like structure, he felt his wife's tense body begin to relax.

She stopped trying to jerk her pelvis forward and her sobs diminished. Uday waited until her hot nub of femininity was filled with blood, stiff under his touch, before he withdrew his other hand from her pelvis. When his hand left the curve of her hip, Vijaya did not try to pull away.

Uday shoved the first two fingers of his left hand up the Tamil slut's creamy vagina while he continued to torment her swollen clitoris with his other hand.

He heard the sudden rush of air whoosh from her lungs as she sighed in pleasure. Slowly, her hips began to move again. The burning of her tormented asshole was accompanied by a definite throbbing now.

Ripples of pleasure-pain coursed through her body. Her crowded rectum relaxed, opening wide to welcome its determined invader at last. Her body began to work with him rather than against him.

Every cell in her being was aflame with this new and glorious carnal sensation. The triple treat he was giving her of having her anus so thoroughly invaded, her clitoris incessantly flicked, and her vagina double-fingered was the most devastating sensation Vijaya had ever experienced.

Her full lips parted, she began to moan in ecstasy, her ass pumping backward to suck up every possible inch of Uday's great burrowing length and her vaginal opening secreted heavily, its milky nectar trickling down to coat Uday's fingers.

Never in her life had she been so thoroughly and completely conquered! Uday had fucked her cunt, her mouth, and now he was infiltrating still another orifice. Drunk with passion, she skewered back on his hot spear with dedication. Her cheeks flushed and her eyes glassy and she surrendered herself completely to his masterful invasion.

"Ooohhhhhh," she moaned, lifting her ass high in the air. "Fuck, fuck! Deeper, harder! Oh give me more, more!"

"Do you like having your asshole fucked?" Uday asked, breathing heavily as he tore into her.

"Yesssssss," she replied, shimmying wildly.

"Has anyone ever fucked your ass before?"

"Never!" she gasped, her legs trembling at the feel of his relentless fingers soaring up her oozing cunt, the steady pinching and tweaking of her fiery clitoris. "And I love it! I love you! Oh, Uday, Uday, keep fucking! Ohhhhhhhh!"

Triumph surged through his veins and he was intoxicated by the thrilling knowledge that he was fucking his wife where no cock had ever been before, he alone had claimed her virgin asshole, introducing her to the most thrilling of all carnal delights and he had made her love it! She was ramming her bucking ass up against him like a bitch in heat, begging for more, he had never seen such a heated response.

The realization that he had conquered her completely filled him with a heady sense of power, making him feel more masculine and virile than ever before.

That and the magnificent tightness of her grasping asshole brought him to the apex of physical joy and jerking his hips violently, he ripped into her again and again until his great shaft of flesh exploded, sending its scalding contents splattering against the tender walls of her crowded rectum. His handsome features altered by lust, he cried out in wild abandon.

"Aghhhhhhh!" he cried and his erupting prick emptying within her innermost depths.

Exquisitely aware of his steaming juices splattering within her newly conquered passageway, Vijaya soon joined her husband in thrilling orgasm. A strange catlike sound tore from her throat as she bucked and jerked, surrendering herself to the most devastating climax of her entire life. Her tormented clitoris fluttered wildly while the walls of her finger-filled vagina swelled and convulsed.

The volcanic eruption deep within her asshole heightened her response, making her head reel while her heart pounded and kaleidoscopic lights whirled in front of her eyes and she heard a ringing in her ears while their sweating dirty bodies working in unsurpassed accord, the bucking pair ascended the apex of carnal joy together, climbing to new and glorious heights of sensation, sharing the most soul-searing devastating orgasms of their lives.

When at last their epileptic seizures ceased, they collapsed on the bed in a sated heap.

Once Vijaya had caught her breath, she reached out to run her hand across her husband's chest. Never before had she felt so feminine, so womanly, so totally possessed by a man.

Bathed in the warmth of afterglow, she was filled with love and tenderness for the man who had just claimed her so magnificently, so superbly. He had made love to her in every conceivable manner, surpassing anything she had ever known before. His warm cum trickled slowly from her dual apertures and the taste of his pre-coital juices still lingered on her tongue.

Vijaya now knew that she was not oversexed, after all, that Uday's libido was every bit as powerful as hers. And she also knew that for the first time in her life, she would know total satisfaction without suffering from guilt afterward. And she knew why. It was because Uday was her husband, the man she loved and cherished with all her heart.

That made everything good and clean and right between them the way it could never be with anyone else and somehow she had to make him understand about those awful photos and her reasons for going to bed with his brother. "Oh, Uday," she whispered, snuggling close. "I love you so! Oh, darling, can you ever forgive me?" Her words coming in a rush, she tried, once more, to explain why she had posed for those pictures in the first place.

This time Uday listened, his arms reaching out to cradle her and when she got to the part about Ashok's attempted blackmail, Uday's jaw clenched and his eyes darkened in anger. Because he had idolized his younger brother so, it was hard to accept the fact that Ashok would stoop so low.But he knew it was so, for he had witnessed his betrayal with his own eyes, ugly and painful as it was, Uday had to face the truth.

"I was afraid to let you see those photos, Uday," she went on, her voice choking with emotion. "I didn't think you'd understand, that you'd hate me, so I did what Ashok wanted. To save our marriage." A strangled sob tore from her throat. "Oh I've been such a fool!"

"So have I, darling," Uday conceded, sighing heavily. His fingers caressing her shoulder, he confessed that he had been cheating on her as well.

"Oh, Uday," she whispered, snuggling close. "I love you so! Oh, darling, can you ever forgive me?"

Uday's face softened. "I guess I can see why you resorted to taking that modeling job, after all," he said with a heavy sigh when she finished. "Desperation can make us do things we'd never consider otherwise," he added, thinking how his own desperate need for physical release had driven him into the arms of other women.

"I didn't think you'd understand, that you'd hate me," Vijaya continued. "So I did what Ashok wanted. To save our marriage," she added with a little sob. "Oh I've been such a fool!"

"So have I," he said, pulling her close."I love you so!" His heart overflowing, Uday brought his lips down on hers.

Their bodies straining close, they lost themselves in a warm and tender embrace. Their fervent kiss washed away all the hurt and betrayal and misunderstanding between them, leaving only love in its stead. By the time they drew apart, their eyes were shining with a newfound joy.

12