VijayaLakshmi- A Legion of Sex Ch. 07

Story Info
Shiela continues her liason - fucks the milkmen.
3k words
4
17.1k
10
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

VIJAYA SLEPT BADLY, tossing and turning, her mind filled with the vision of her sister, her beloved sister, Sheila, fucking their Uncle Coomar ... Sheila moaning and gasping and writhing and sweating ... bucking and jerking and whimpering like a whore ... like a *whore* ... as Uncle Coomar thrust his big cock in and out, in and out, in and out

The jangle of the doorbell snapped her wide awake. She knew it must be the milkman. She groaned and slipped out of bed. Whoever was up earliest had to answer this first bell and she slipped on a long housecoat and went out across the silent hall. The rest of the household slumbered on.

The door was slightly ajar when she went out to answer it. Vijaya stopped. It was always bolted each night, but now the bolt and the door were open. She felt a twinge of unease as she peered cautiously around the door. She was just in time to see Sheila and the milkman disappear into the stuffy little store-room that opened off the landing. Her jaw dropped in shock as she realized at once what was going on for, as Sheila stooped from the waist to undo the padlock on the store-room door, the milkman was right there with her, grinning, his hands caressing her buttocks and she was smiling wantonly over her shoulder at him.

Vijaya's pulse pounded. Sheila was at it again. This time, with the milkman! Out here! Where anyone coming up the stairs could see! First thing in the morning, and Sheila was horny as a bitch in heat!

Suddenly Vijaya realized that the store-room landing was probably the best place for Sheila if she wanted an early morning fuck with the milkman. The flat was on the top floor of the building, and no one came up except to go to the terrace, and no one went there still very much later in the day. The store-room was a separate little room with no access from their flat. It served as a larder and store for junk.

Besides, the flat was the only one on the floor -- unlike the lower floors which had two flats with doors facing each other across the landings. Inside the house or out on the landing would be much too risky at this time.

The store-room was perfect and Sheila had obviously used it before. Vijaya waited till they had disappeared into the room, closing the door behind them and then stepped silently across the landing and pressed her eye to small hole in the door. It gave her an unobstructed view into the room.

It was small and dank and stuffy and lit by a single, naked overhead bulb on a long wire. Shelves lined three walls, filled with large jars and aluminum bins, the year's supply of cereals and pickles, some old pillows and sheets, discarded clothes tied in bundles.

Sheila wore a totally transparent negligee that reached just to her crotch and nothing else. She was evidently naked under it. Her body looked gorgeous and sexy. Vijaya bit her lower lip as she felt her body flush with sex-heat. She squeezed her breasts, fondled her crotch, realizing with a start that she was no better, perhaps worse than Sheila; she wanted it, too.

Sheila was on her knees before the milk guy and his shorts were trucked to his ankles. He was gasping and moaning, his head rolling on his shoulders, his hips pumping. She sucked his cock hungrily, his hips bucking at her face, her head moving swiftly to and fro, to and fro, to and fro. The man's erect cock shone and throbbed in her fist as she masturbated him the while. Her tongue swirled rapidly over his cock-head and she cocked an eye at his face and seemed to smile in pleasure at the lust on it. She thrust her face forward and took his cock deep in her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked, her head rocking back and forth before his juddering loins.

The handsome young man thrust his hands down her nightgown and groped her breasts, squeezing them feverishly. His shirt was undone. He had a smooth, lean well-muscled torso. He was good-looking, fair-skinned, with fuzz on his upper lip and sharp features. He couldn't have been more than nineteen.

Sheila sucked relentlessly on his penis, harder and faster, till he caved in and exploded in her mouth with an animal grunt. Like Kartik had done with Shanti and Coomar with Sheila, the milkman shot thick jets of sticky white spoot into Sheila's mouth. She let it dribble down over her face and lips and neck and down her cleavage, caressing her face with his prick, licking it clean. The man pushed her head away and bent to tug on his shorts.

"Don't be so late if you want to fuck me," she said, looking a little annoyed. "I was waiting and waiting."

He grinned lewdly at her, cupped her breast. "Horny slut. Had to get my ticket, I'm off to my village on tonight's bus." He grinned at her expression of dismay. "But don't worry, bitch ... got a temp to come in. Specially chose him for you. You're gonna like fucking him. He'll be here tomorrow."

The man buttoned his trousers and Vijaya turned and fled back to her bedroom, diving under the covers and turning her back and pretending to be asleep. She heard Sheila come in a minute later, and crossing over, look down at her younger sister, just checking. Vijaya steadied her breath, her eyes closed.

Sheila moved away at last and Vijaya sighed inwardly. She heard her sister open her cupboard, a rustle, and then she went into the bathroom. Vijaya immediately thrust her fingers into her crotch and began masturbating frantically, roaming within seconds with a stifled groan.

It was very sexy. Very, very sexy. She could hardly wait to watch Sheila the next morning.

Her excitement woke her at the first chime of the doorbell the next morning. Vijaya lay in bed, feigning sleep, as she heard Sheila slip out of the room. She waited until the door was closed and then stole over. Across the room, on the far side, Harish slept with his face to the wall, snoring softly. Vijaya peered out into the hall. Sheila was at the door, handing the man the milk coupons. She was dressed, like the previous day, only in a short nightgown of some transparent material, clasped loosely at the throat. She was quite obviously naked beneath it.

The man took the coupons from her, and his eyes were on her nude body beneath the gown, his body frozen. He held the coupons without moving an inch. Sheila waited, her excitement counting quickly. She slid her fingers over his wrist and tugged him gently out of the house, quietly shutting the door behind them and leading him to the store.

Vijaya found him very sexy. He was dressed as always only in a pair of shorts and an open shirt that flapped wide, held by the single, very last button. He was tall and lean and dark with a solid, hard chest, deep and muscular, broad shoulders, a flat belly with small hips and taut buttocks. His torso was smooth and dark and hairless. The arms and forearms were broad and thick with long, sinewed muscle. He had a clean-shaven, square-jawed face, the eyes small and piercing, the nose strong and long, the mouth wide with strong, even teeth. He was a little older than the guy of the morning before, perhaps eighteen or twenty. His slim, even cruel lips parted as he ogled Sheila with mounting lust. Her own lust grew at sight and smell of him, the sheen of sweat on his body arousing her intensely.

The youth reached up and flicked open the button of the gown at Sheila's throat. It split open, fell to her feet. She was naked beneath. He groped her breasts, squeezing them hard, pinching the already stiff nipples, his face suffused with lust, panting. His cock was already forming a thick bulge in his shorts.

Sheila bit her lower lip and stifled a moan, her nostrils flared, her eyes glassy and half- shut with excitement. She caressed his damp torso, unbuttoning his shirt, pulling it wide open, kissing and licking his nipples, her fingers tracing patterns on his chest and belly. Slowly, she slid her fingers under the waistband of his shorts. The man stiffened. Vijaya saw her eyes dilate in surprise and pleasure and the man grinned as she looked up at him and thrust her hand in deeper, gripping his cock and jerking it.

"Yeh, great cock," the man boasted, fondling her breasts harder. "Not likely you'll find a guy better hung'n me, slut!"

He pressed down at her shoulders, but she hardly needed the prodding. She slipped to her knees, sexual hunger apparent and visible on her pretty face. She unfastened his shorts and rolled them down. His cock bobbed erect.

He was right. It was an unusually large member.

It was fully ten inches long, over an inch and a half thick, circumcised, with big, heavy balls and a thatch of dark, springy, pubic hair. Veins ridged the length of the cock. It was obvious that this one was someone proud of his endowments, and with a fair idea of his abilities to use them to effect. He had shaved his cock-shaft down to the hilt to make for smoother, deeper penetration and heightened satisfaction.

Sheila moaned softly, her eyes half closed as she stroked and caressed his cock, cupping and rubbing his balls, fisting and jerking him steadily. The man grunted, his head bent, blowing his breath out to keep control, his chest heaving, belly drawn in with the strain.

Then Sheila parted her lips and quickly slid them down deep around his cock, sucking hard. The man cried out in shock and surprise, gasping, his head arching back, his belly snapping in his hips jerking forward at her face. He gripped the back of her head and pumped his hips, fucking her mouth rapidly as Sheila sucked him off expertly.

She had his cock in her fist, jerking it swiftly, her head bobbing rapidly to and fro, her tongue winding and coiling serpentine about the bulbous cock-head. His cock shone with her spittle and pre-cum gunk, gobs of it appearing on her lips and fingers, sticky and warm.

"Oh uhh OHHHHH uhh OH uh OH uh OHHHH ... *hanh ... choos ... jorse choos* uhhhh OHH!" the man gasped, panting feverishly.

Sheila sucked and jerked his cock expertly, her mouth open, driving him wild with the desire to come in her mouth, running it over and between her swollen breasts to leave a sticky trail over her flesh. The man stood there on trembling legs, his face flushed, panting and gasping and crying out, fucking her face desperately, his bloated penis distending her lovely face.

His climax loomed and Sheila gauged it to perfection. She moved to the floor on her back and drew him down with her, between her forked, spread and bent legs. The man leaned over her on his outstretched arms and knees, hands on the floor and she took his cock, guiding him into her cunt.

"C'mon ... fuck me ... fuck my cunt!" she whispered throatily. "*Chodh mujhe*!"

With a deep moan, the man rammed his cock into her, gasping, the breath shooting from his throat as he went deep into her slit. Sheila arched steeply under him as the huge cock reamed into her flesh and the breath hissed between her fiercely clenched teeth. Her lips drew back, bared in a rictus of lust.

"Ah-uh-ah-uh-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Sheila cried in a low, thick voice.."Oh ma uhhh ahh uhhhh ohhhhhhh!"

Her body bowed steeply, veins and tendons popped and stood out in her neck, her head jerked back her eyes screwed shut. Watching them, Vijaya groaned, masturbating.

"Ohh uhhh OHH!" the man went, his head snapping back, his buttocks flexing taut.

In a flash, her legs were raised high and hooked about the small of his back, her hands digging fiercely into the taut muscles of his shoulders and arms. He began fucking her furiously, pumping his hips feverishly, ram-fucking her straight off, his buttocks flexing and un-flexing as he drove his cock like a piston at her cunt, the huge pillar of cock-flesh glistening and gleaming with her oral ministrations and now their comingled coital juices as it hammered in and out, emerging and disappearing between her distended, open cunt-lips.

She gasped and moaned as he fucked her, his huge cock reaming and ramming into her, spiraling down as he swung his hips violently in hard circles. Beneath him, Sheila's body jerked and snapped with each thrust, her breasts jiggling, her hips jerking and heaving and writhing, gyrating under his. Her nipples were nut-hard, her mouth open in a wide 'O'.

"Ohhhh uhh ohhhh uhh ohmauhh ahhhh uhh ahhhh uhhh ahhhhhhuhhhhoh uhhh ohhhh uhhh ohhhhh uhh *hanh-hanh-hanh* uhhh ... aise ohhhhh uhhh *hanh* uhhh yes uhhh *aise chodh* ... ohmauhahhhuhhhh hanh ... ohhhhh uhhh *lele ... hanh ... lele mujhe ... chodh mujhe chodh jorse chodh chul aur jorse hanh* uhhhhh *hanh*-uh-*hanh*-uhh ah uhh ah uh ah uh ahhhh!" Sheila cried.

They fucked furiously, hard and deep and fast, his buttocks pumping and pounding, rocketing up and down, driving his cock like trip-hammer in and out of her cunt, ramming it in, pulling out then ramming in again with a savage sweeping roll of his lean hips, screwing her from all angles. His head was flung back, his eyes closed, lips pursed, his nostrils flared as he concentrated on fucking her, slamming his hips up and down, up and down, up and down, panting.

Sheila's face rolled from side to side, her hands rising to link behind his neck, digging in fiercely. Her body jerked and rocked, her swollen breasts jiggling, her gold necklace dancing on her dusky skin. She soared over the crest of her orgasm, her cunt convulsing and spasm, hot and tight on his searing cock, as the milkman screwed her like a gutter slut. He felt the warm ooze of her cum on his cock and moaned. Instantly, she opened her legs wide, unhooking them and spread them wide for him, her hands flying down to clench his buttocks, parting the lobes, her slender, shapely finger slipping between them to his anus.

"Ohhhhhh uhhh *hanh*!" the milkman cried ecstatically and plunged deep into her hard, making her gasp and moan.

Faster and faster he went, his hips swinging and rocking madly up and down, his glistening cock piston in and out of her cunt. Her body jerked and writhed under his, her breasts jiggling and jumping, her sexy gold necklace dancing on her honey skin. Her nipples were rock-hard and she hissed loudly in pleasure, sliding her hands up her body to cup and squeezes them sexily, her head turning from side to side.

Vijaya saw that he was good at it. He found a rhythm, rapid and deep, piercing and skewering her cunt powerfully, and held it for a long time. She groaned, soaring up to another orgasm. He continued fucking her. Suddenly, he slid out of her and, rearing on his knees, made her turn on her front on the cool tiled floor. Sheila whimpered thickly, turned on her forearms and knees before the milkman. He chuckled softly, his mouth open, panting heavily, and, taking his cock in his hand, squeezed it slowly between her buttocks and into her cunt.

"Ohhhhhh uhhhh OH ma uhhhh ohhhh!" Sheila cried, her head rising, her face twisted with lust as the huge cock surged into her cunt again.

The youth chuckled and began fucking her rapidly from behind like a bitch in heat. Gripping her hips, he swung his own back and forth in a rapid-fire rhythm, pushing his cock in and out of her cunt, his thighs slapping loudly at her buttocks. His cock appeared and disappeared between the smooth curves of her buttocks. Her gold necklace dangled and swung. Her swollen, succulent, pendulous breasts jiggled with his thrusts. He slid his hands up under her body and squeezed them eagerly, pinching and tweaking her erect nipples. Sheila shuddered and moaned, rocking back and forth on all fours, running her cunt up and down the length of his bloated penis.

"*Hanh* uh *hanh* uhh *hanh* uhhh yes ... ohh yes ... fuck me ... fuck me, baby ... *chodh mujhe ... jorse chodh*!" she gasped. "Oh ma uh oh ma uhh oh ma uhh *hanh*!"

"C'mon ... take it ... c'mon, whore ... take it! Oh fuck uhh yes oh yes ohhh uhh *hanh* uhhh ohhhh uhh *hanh*!" the man panted, fucking her faster and faster.

She came yet again and now he lost control, gasping and wincing, and, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of her hips, rammed his cock into her hard, once, twice, three, four, five times, each thrust making her lurch forward and cry out sharply and thinly. He rammed in yet again and then, his buttocks flexed taut, his hips twitching at her buttocks, groaned loudly as the heat erupted from his cock in a volcanic explosion. Beneath him, Sheila gasped, shuddering and mewing in pleasure as the heavy flood of his hot, creamy jizz spurted and spurted and spurted into her sodden slit.

Slowly, she eased herself forward off his cock. The man sank back on his haunches, his chest heaving, his mouth open, panting and gasping, his cock dwindling. Slowly, she got to her feet and, without another word or looking back at him, slipped into her negligee.

"Come back tomorrow," she said softly. "Come back every morning as long as you're the temp."

"And after that."

"Come back anyway," Sheila laughed, and buttoned her gown demurely to the throat. "Come back anyway!"