Viking's Love

Story Info
A historical fantasy.
4.3k words
4.54
57k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snugbug
Snugbug
9 Followers

Authors note: This is my first story in a long time. It's a bit of a romance and has a bit of nonconsent. I must credit my awesome editor MaximusTheMad. I hope you enjoy it.

____________

"Are you sure you won't just stay as my wife?" Jerrik murmured to Mala, pushing her dark hair from her face.

She let out a light laugh, "As I've told you, my Roma husband beat me, so I left on my own, and I plan to stay that way."

She sat up and pressed a kiss into his lips, his hands went to her shoulders, pulling her tight against his body. He finally broke the kiss and smiled down at her.

"Why don't you dance for me, little gypsy?" He grinned bigger at her frown.

"I tell you over and over, I'm Romani, but you insist on calling me gypsy. Why do I sleep with you?" She grumbled as she slid out of bed.

"Mmmm, apparently you like what I do" Jerrik replied as he leaned back against the pile of pillows on her bed. He had undressed earlier, so he placed his hand on his cock as he watched her move.

She snorted but started to sway her hips. She drug her hands slowly up her hips, hooking her fingers in her shirt to pull it up and over her breasts so she had on only a gold necklace above her waist. She danced towards him, her jewelry jangling as she shook her hips and ran her hands up her stomach to cup and squeeze her breasts. She paused long enough to drop her skirts and underwear, then crawled into his lap.

"Does my stupid Norse man like what he sees?" she teased as he placed his hands on her hips then ran them up to her breasts, his thumbs gently rubbing her nipples so they'd harden.

"Yes. Let's put that pretty mouth to use" he said, placing a hand on her head to push down lightly.

She stuck out her tongue, then did as he asked. She started at the base then slowly licked up his cock. Her eyes met his as she wrapped her lips around his head. Her mouth bobbed up and down on his cock gradually going deeper until her nose was pressed against his stomach.

A moan escaped him, "There's my good Mala..."

She came up for air then took him back into her mouth.

"My balls" he murmured and she obediently started licking them, getting them as wet as his cock, then sucking them into her mouth and rubbing them with her tongue. "Good girl..." he let out another moan enjoying her mouth.

"I want in your cunt now" Jerrik demanded.

She sat up, only to have him push her down on the bed.

"Spread your legs."

Her legs wrapped around his hips as he guided his cock to her entrance. He thrust all the way into her, drawing a gasp out of her, just before he started pounding into her. She lifted her head enough to find his collar bone and start kissing and nibbling at his chest, biting just hard enough to leave marks. She started to moan against his skin, her hips rocking against him in time with his thrusts.

She laid back again, her hands going to her breasts, gently squeezing them and rubbing her nipples. He shifted just enough to take one breast into his mouth and suck on it while he fucked her. She let out a long moan her fingers tangling in his blonde hair and pulling lightly. He felt her tightening on his cock and kept thrusting through her orgasm until he finally pulled out of her.

"Do you want me to swallow your seed?" Mala asked with a smile.

Rather than answer he got off the bed and put his cock in front of her face. She hung her head off the bed and opened her mouth so he could thrust in and fuck her throat. He took her breasts in his hands, kneading them as he quickly finished in her mouth while she swallowed his load. He climbed back into the bed and pulled her tight against him.

"Let's go to sleep" he murmured into her hair.

"No, I don't want to have to kick a cranky Viking out of my wagon in the morning" she said, squirming in his arms.

He laughed and tightened his grip on her, "Then stay here, live in my home, handle my money. I'll bring you gold and slaves and you'll give me little babes." He pressed a kiss on her forehead.

"Oh, you'll go on adventures and find glory while my Romanipen is withering away in a land that's frozen half the year" she grumbled at him. "No, I've stayed here too long, I'll be on my way in the morning."

He let go of her and sat up so she could see his frown. "And what will you do if your belly grows big with my child in a few months?" he asked, feeling some triumph at his point.

"Unlikely, you'd need to have spilt your seed in my cunt, which you haven't." She said, waving a hand dismissively.

"I still could" he said as he climbed on top of her.

"Which is why I'm sending you home. Out of my wagon!" she laughed lightly, wiggling under him.

"You're a wicked woman" he stated, palming one of her breasts. "Let me sleep here."

"So you can plant a baby in me and talk me into staying? No, good night. Maybe I'll wander back here one day" she said, gently pushing at him, hinting for him to get off.

He sighed but stood up and went to dress, "You're a hard woman, maybe I'll drag you back on a raid one day."

She smiled at him, "You better drag my wagon back too."

---

15 months later

It all started with scattered screaming and the sound of feet pounding against the dock. Viking raids came on quickly with little warning. Long ships would just suddenly be docked with Viking warriors charging into the village. The music playing in the square came to an abrupt stop as the villagers realized they were under attack. Jerrik was part of the charge towards the monastery with the goal of robbing it of its gold and ornaments, when a flash of black hair and colorful skirts caught his eye. He knew he really needed to stop investigating every gypsy caravan he noticed, but he was an eternal optimist. Besides, they usually had a decent number of jewels hidden away.

He broke away from his fellows, which was common enough; they all had at some point, when a particularly pretty or wealthy person caught their eye.

He shoved through the crowd of panicked peasants and bellowed at the woman who's face he'd yet to see, "Mala! Little gypsy!"

A satisfied smile went across his face when the woman paused and looked back with a mixture of fear, confusion, then a touch of relief on her face.

She took off again, but her hesitation was enough for him to catch up and halfway slam her into a wall. He carefully wrapped an arm around her head to keep it from smacking into the stone.

"Jerrik?" she gasped up at him, her brown eyes wide in surprise. "W- would you like to come to my wagon?" she asked, her chest heaving from trying to run away.

"Hmmm," he rumbled as he pushed her hair out of her face so he could see her better. "How about we go to my ship."

He had barely finished his statement before she suddenly dropped to the ground and then tried darting off down the nearby alley. He reacted quickly, grabbing a hold of her shirt and yanking her back towards him. The next thing she knew she was over his shoulder and he had her legs pinned tightly against his chest.

"Stupid man! Evil man! Set me down! I curse you! I'll smother you in your sleep!" she shouted at him while she slapped at his back and tried to pull free.

He laughed, brandishing his spear at any villager who got too near, not that he expected anyone to protest him grabbing an outsider instead of someone's wife.

"Jerrik!" She shouted at him, getting his attention as he made his way back onto the boat he arrived in.

"Yes wife?" he asked with an edge of cheerfulness in his voice.

"I've told you before I won't be your wife" she snapped back then let out a gasp as he dropped her on a pile of rope.

"Do you prefer slave?" he asked, quickly grabbing her arm and tying a thin rope around it. She struggled against him and tried keeping her arm out of his grasp.

"No! I prefer you let me off this ship and escort me back to my wagon!" she dropped her voice at the invitation and straightened up so her breasts were presented to him. "We could have some fun in my bed..."

He tightened the rope enough that he wasn't worried she'd get away and slid his hand under her shirt to start rubbing her breasts.

"Or I take you home and have some fun everyday..."

He leaned over her and grabbed her chin, kissing her chastely despite her trying to pull away.

"Well, you be good, don't irritate my fellows. They might assume you're just a slave and punish you."

She stared up at him, startled then started struggling against the ropes again.

"My wagon! I need my wagon!" she shouted as he walked off the boat.

As he stepped back onto the dock, he looked over the village. It seemed some of the other men were returning from the monastery with various valuables. He shook his head at the few fools in the square trying to fight back, noble, but only going to get them killed; although, they would go to Valhalla. With a slight smile, he charged in to play the deadly game.

Mala grumbled to herself, carefully inspecting the knots tying her to the boat. The sound of voices distracted her. She looked up to see various men stride aboard, their arms laden with treasures and goods and a few carried in crying people, a woman and two small children. The men were vaguely familiar. They were probably from the same area as Jerrik. More likely than not, they had listened to her music and watched her dance during her stay.

They tied the woman and children to a pole and set the treasure down then headed back to pillage the village further. Mala debated comforting the others, but didn't want to explain that she was snatched because a Viking wanted her for a wife. She knew people were always too eager to blame misfortune on her people and she didn't want to make enemies on this boat.

It didn't take long for Jerrik and his companions to defeat the few men who weren't hiding away, and he started off in the direction Mala had tried to flee. He knew she'd keep her wagon by the edge of the village; she liked her privacy. Before too long the sound of her donkeys found his ears. It was in a clearing; he broke the lock off and made his way inside. It smelled like her and everything was in its particular place; he enjoyed that about her. She was extremely organized which he considered a good quality for a wife to possess.

He collected her jewelry boxes first then rummaged through her closet, taking a few pieces of clothing that he liked. Then, he popped the floorboard he knew hid her stash of gold coins. He bundled the valuables together and finally grabbed a few ornaments he remembered her liking in particular. He was about to walk out when he looked at the bed, he was sad for a moment that he couldn't take the entire wagon. However, he consoled himself with the thought that it'd probably just tempt her even more to make her escape once he left her alone for a period of time. He put the bundle on one of the donkeys, then unhitched them and led them back to the ship. He noticed most of his companions settling in to leave and knew the others would be back soon.

---

A few days later

The ship finally docked and it was time to unload the spoils of the most recent raid. Jerrik had kept Mala tied to something the entire trip, though at night he slept with her tucked under his arm, her arms tied to a nearby pole.

"Will you walk home, wife, or should I carry you?" he asked after he had collected his new possessions.

"You call me wife, yet keep me tied like an animal! I'll tell any guests you bring how you are so unwanted you had to steal a bride" she snarled at him with a satisfied smirk settling on her lips at his frown.

With a shrug, he placed her over his shoulder and smacked her ass hard enough to make her yelp.

"I have far better uses for your mouth than your wicked words" he grumbled to her, which caused her to try to kick him.

He landed another blow on her bottom before pinning her legs to his torso, leading the donkeys off the boat with his free hand. The snow was falling and he was planning to be home the full winter hopefully with enough time to correct Mala's attitude. He stopped at the tanner's shop and bought a reindeer fur. Gently he sat her on top of a bundle on one of the donkeys and wrapped the new fur around her.

She blinked up at him and let out a sad sigh, "I left last time before it got so cold. Now you drag me back as the snow falls and the world dies."

"The world is not dead! You'll feel better by the fireplace, it almost rivals your temper when it comes to heat." He pushed her hair out of her face. "Will you walk like a good girl?" Her face scrunched up into a look of defiance.

"Only away from you!" she said with a sneer. He found a fistful of hair and used it to tilt her head back then kissed her hard. When her still bound hands went up in an attempt to push him away, he wrapped his free arm around her and pulled her tight to his body. This kiss wasn't chaste, even with people passing by he forced his tongue into her mouth. He took her not biting him as enough consent as he explored her mouth for the first time in far too long.

Finally he broke the kiss and relaxed his grip on her.

She gasped out a, "Bastard."

He leaned down and murmured into her ear, "You'll agree to be my wife or I'll be planting one in you." He grinned at the slight blush on her face then scooped her up to continue on their way.

He brought her into the house and started a fire in the fireplace, then headed back out to put the animals in the barn. As soon as he was out of sight Mala jumped up and went to where he kept his cookware and found a knife. She put the handle between her knees and started slowly cutting the rope keeping her hands together. She cut through just enough to unwrap her wrists without getting the blade near her skin then looked the room over. The goal she had in mind was to prove she was more trouble than she was worth, not kill him.

She heard him close the barn and scrambled. Her hand closed around a fireplace poker then she pressed herself against the wall next to the door. Silently she waited for him to open the door and start to walk in then she swung, slamming the poker into his gut, which caused him to double over.

"What the hell was that for?!" he gasped before Mala slammed into him knocking him over then started to scramble out the door.

A yelp came out her mouth when she felt his hand wrap around her ankle and pull her to the ground. The door slammed shut and Jerrik was on top of her, yanking the poker out of her grip. Next thing she knew he had back handed her then grabbed her by the chin.

"That fucking hurt," he growled at her, wincing slightly when she started to cry. "I didn't hit you harder than you hit me!"

His eyes went over her body then he let out another growl and he started yanking at her shirt. She squawked and tried knocking his hands away. He grabbed her by the wrists and pinned them above her head with one hand then went back to pulling her shirt off of her. She could feel his cock pressed against her stomach and tried to roll over and knock him off her, but he was too heavy.

"Jerrik! Stop it!" she shouted, her eyes wide and her heart pounding.

A slight moan escaped his lips at the sight of her bare breasts; he cupped one with his free hand and gently tugged at her hardening nipple.

"You're my beautiful little gypsy" he murmured before leaning down to lick her other breast.

"Stop it, I don't want this" she told him, biting back a moan at the feeling of his tongue on her skin.

He straightened up and released her hands so he could start undressing himself.

"Oh, but I need it" came out of his mouth as almost a purr.

He pulled his tunic and undershirt off together, leaving his chest bare. There was a red mark across his stomach from where she had hit him. She stared up at him in shock, her tears had stopped and she felt a strange mixture of fear and arousal. After a few seconds, she realized he had released her hands. Immediately she started smacking his chest.

"Get off me! I really will smother you in your sleep if you don't keep your damn cock to yourself!" she yelled at him, struggling under him and letting out another disgruntled shriek when he leaned back down and started kissing her neck.

His body held her down this time, his hands finding the top of her skirt and undoing it. He let out a slight yelp when her hands found his hair and pulled as hard as she could.

"Did you hear me? Stop touching me! I'll kill you in your sleep and you'll go to your goddess Hel!" she spat at him while she spoke.

He pulled her hands from his hair and slammed them into the floor causing her to cry out, then grabbed her chin.

"Mala, if you kill me then I'm going to damn well make it worth it. Besides, I'm planning to fuck you until you can't move and sleep with you tucked under my arm" he said as he freed his cock from his pants. "It's been far too long since I've been inside you. I'd tell you to kiss it, but you might bite instead."

He smiled warmly down at her then stood and yanked her up, not giving her enough time to get her feet under her before he started to drag her to his bed. He kicked his pants off and threw her onto the pile of blankets before yanking her skirt and underwear away.

At this point the shock was mostly gone and Mala immediately started getting up from the bed when Jerrik didn't climb on top of her. He let her get to her feet, admiring her body as he slowly stroked his cock.

"Can you be my good girl?"

She hesitated at that, he'd never been rough with her before and the stark contrast between now and the time they'd been together before was jarring. She shook her head at them and crossed her arms, after another hesitation she started to walk away from him and the bed.

"I will not lay with you," she said angrily.

Suddenly she was lifted off her feet and tossed back onto the bed, Jerrik quickly following her. One knee went between her legs keeping them parted and his hands pinned her down, his eyes roaming over her body.

"You're mine" he told her firmly before pressing his mouth against hers.

She tried to keep her lips sealed but he forced his tongue in. He let out a yelp when she bit down, not hard enough to make him bleed but enough to hurt him. He pulled away then pressed his mouth against her neck, kissing and nipping at it, drawing a moan from her mouth.

"You... You need to... stop!" She gasped out.

He let out a growl and ground his hips into hers, his erection pressed against her stomach. He worked his way down her neck, his hand finding its way between her legs. He slowly slid his finger along her slit, grazed her clit then found her entrance pooling with her juices.

"Judging from this you need it as much as I do..." he murmured into her shoulder.

He brought his hand up and slid his now slick finger in her mouth for her to taste. Her mouth fell open and sucked on his finger a second before she turned her head.

"I said to stop" she insisted defiantly.

Suddenly he moved down her body and spread her legs further before gently probing her with his tongue. He lapped at her entrance briefly, enjoying how she tasted, before focusing on her clit. The moan that escaped her mouth caused him to go a bit harder, desperate to make her admit she wanted to be with him. Before she had fully realized her hands were in his hair, not fighting, rather pressing him further against her cunt.

She forced herself to release his head and dig her fingers into the blankets instead, letting out a whimper of pleasure despite trying to hold back another moan. When he plunged two fingers in her tight slit he was rewarded with her bucking her hips and a gasp. He kept his tongue on her clit knowing that it was the quickest way to give her an orgasm, and she was always more agreeable once she'd had one. He fucked her opening with his fingers, curving them slightly to hit a certain point that always drew a good response.

Snugbug
Snugbug
9 Followers
12