Village Green Candle Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," I managed to get out.

"But this - this is something you're going to have to work out for yourself," Cindy declared. "I can't force you to think the way I want you to when it comes to this. I know you're older than me. You'll always be older than me."

"It's just..."

"It's just nothing!" Cindy snapped. "This is the first time in my life that I've felt like a woman. First time I've felt like this toward anybody and the first time I've ever thought a guy felt that way about me. I won't let you take that away from me! Be honest with me and with yourself. I may not be much, but I am what I am. Either you treat me like a woman or don't bother asking me out."

I looked at Cindy, her lower lip quivering but otherwise defiant, and could tell how much I had hurt her. I searched for the correct response - the one that would set everything striaght and explain why I felt the way I did.

"You're right," I finally concluded. "I'm being a hypocrite. I make out with you like this, and I fantasize about what I want to do with you and to you..."

"You do?" Cindy interjected.

"Of course I do. You want honesty? Here's what I really think. Whenever we're together I fantasize about you - about us. I undress you in my mind. I visualize you naked. I want to kiss every inch of your body."

Cindy's sweaty hand was squeezing mine tightly as I babbled on and on, spilling my guts out to her like she had never heard before. She wanted to know what goes through a man's mind? She heard it, and while she was a little shocked by the time I finished, ahe hadn't run away either.

"Wow," Cindy said slowly.

"Well, you can't say that wasn't honest," I said sheepishly. "I am sorry about treating you like anything less than the woman you are, and that's all in the past. Anyway, that's what I think about when I think of you, and from now on that's the way I'll act toward you, and you can act accordingly."

"The part about being tied to the bedposts," Cindy said with a mischievous grin. "That was new to me. I'd thought about getting hung from the ceiling like that woman in that old film we saw last week... you know, that Barbara Steele movie?"

"I like my fantasies to be something that could actually happen," I explained. "I don't have a dungeon, but I do have bedposts."

Cindy giggled as she fell into me, hugging me tight. It was then that I realized how much Cindy really meant to me, and how much hurting her had hurt me, and how badly I wanted to make her happy.

The emotions had taken their toll on our evening, and as much as I wanted to carry Cindy into the bedroom and make love to her, I thought it better to wait, and make it a special time for both of us.

"Let's go away next weekend," I said as I held her face in my hands, kissing her soft moist lips gently.

"Away?"

"I know a place up north," I explained. "After we close the store Saturday afternoon we could take off. We can rent a cabin at this quiet little lake I know about and spend a couple of days there. Closing the store on Monday won't matter much. What do you think?"

"Oh God! I'd love it!"

"That way we can have time to show how we really feel about each other," I added.

That line came out a little more obvious than I had figured, but Cindy biting her lower lip and nodding enthusiastically made it all right.

Despite everything, we began necking again, and before very long we were getting pretty aroused. At least I think Cindy was. As for myself, I knew I was, so I slipped my hand under Cindy's blouse.

Sliding my hand upward, I began kneading Cindy's left breast over her bra. I felt the soft padding of the harness and the warmness of the woman underneath and wanted more.

My hand inched underneath the bottom of the bra cup and with a flick of the wrist I eased the bra up over her breast. Cindy let out a whimper as my hand cupped her bare breast, and she began to grind herself into my palm.

I felt like a kid again, throughly inflamed by such a primitive act. I squeezed the soft flesh of her pert breast, which fit perfectly in my palm, as her taut nipple scraped against it, and as I did, I felt Cindy's hand on my thigh, sliding closer to the bulge she was seeking.

This time I was the one moaning, as Cindy grabbed the bulge and began squeezing and pulling as best she could through the fabric. I wanted to stop her, but was afraid she would take it the wrong way, and before I knew it, it was too late.

"I thought you were having a heart attack," Cindy said a minute later. "I didn't mean to do that."

"You didn't," I corrected her, my embarrassment evident in my voice. "You were the inspiration. Let's just call you an accomplice."

"Kinda exciting," Cindy said, finally moving her hand away from the slowly expanding stain in the front of my pants.

"It was good for me, even if it didn't last very long," I told her. "Shows how long it's been since anybody has been around them parts, and also shows how much you excite me."

11. The longest week.

The week leading up to our little weekend vacation was a strange one. There was a tension between the two of us that was hard to describe. I guess it had to do with the fact that we were going to have sex next weekend. I knew it, and Cindy knew it. It was almost like we had made an appointment to do it, and with that came a lot of nervousness.

We had put up signs announcing that we would be closed the next Monday, and Cindy giggled when I noted that it was because we would be taking inventory.

"How come you don't put down the real reason?" Cindy asked. "Closed due to debauchery!"

"This a family candle shop," I reminded her, and grabbed her butt cheek just before a couple of women came in the door.

Saturday afternoon came around eventually, and after taking care of the last straggler we put the key in the door and tossed my suitcase in the car. I drove Cindy over to her house and grabbed her things, and as her mother kissed her goodbye, I found myself struggling to look her mom in the eye.

"At least you didn't ask her permission for me to go with you," Cindy quipped as we pulled away from her place and headed toward Crane Lake.

"I'm getting much better in that regard," I answered, not bothering to mention the fact that I had almost made that very slip the night I suggested this trip.

It was about an hour's drive to the cabin I had rented, but I made it in 50 minutes, so anxious was I that Cindy see the place before it got dark. It had been almost five years since I had been up to this deserted lake that had served as a frequent getaway for us, right up until Bethany became too ill to make the trip.

Being early in the season, we were able to secure a cabin with no problem, and I was able to secure my old favorite. Not much to look at from the outside, its main charm was the fact that it was nestled deep in the woods, assuring the thing that I always treasured the most. Privacy.

After paying the owner and getting the key, we took the serpentine gravel road up to the cabin. It looked pretty much the same to me, albeit a little more rundown, but Cindy fell in love with it as soon as we pulled up alongside it.

"It's beautiful!" Cindy gushed, and although that might have been overstating it a bit, it was obvious she really liked it, and in it's defense it did have considerable charm provided you weren't expecting anything lavish or modern.

The porch had two steps that Cindy hopped up easily as she hurried ahead of me, and she plopped in one of the two Adirondack chairs that sat on the porch and lit up the immediate area with her smile.

"Let's throw these bags inside and walk down to the lake before it gets dark," I suggested.

The cabin was exactly the same as I remembered, and the furnishings were just as out of date as ever. There was a slight musty scent when I opened the door, and I was a little nervous when Cindy came in behind me, hoping she wouldn't find the place too corny or boring.

"A fireplace!" Cindy squealed, and from that moment on I don't think it would have matterred what the place looked like. "Can we have fires, like at home - I mean, your home?"

"Sure," I said, even though it was very warm for late spring. "Not what you were expecting, I bet. Doesn't have a lot of frills."

Indeed it didn't. There was a little kitchenette with a refrigerator that looked as old as I was, with a matching stove and a table with 2 chairs. There was a bathroom with a toilet, sink and a tiny shower stall, and a bedroom with a bed, night stand and dresser.

The living room had an gigantic couch, a lamp and a coffee table, all ancient. Cindy was so thrilled with the fireplace, and the big shag rug in front of it, that she barely noticed the fact that there was no TV. I mentioned it when pointing out the faded tan plastic Philco radio that would serve as our entertainment center.

"Who needs TV?" Cindy declared as she spun the dial on the dinosaur. "Show me the lake, Adam."

The sun was starting to set as we went down the path that ran alongside the cabin. You could see the lake through the leaves of the trees, and the water was only about 100 feet from the porch, a fact that delighted Cindy to no end.

"We can come down here and swim anytime," Cindy said as we reached the sandy beach, which was so narrow you could barely lay on it without your toes getting wet. "I love this place! It's so beautiful."

"I didn't think it would be so warm," I told her. "Didn't pack a bathing suit. Come to think of it, I probably don't have one anymore."

"Who needs suits?" Cindy said with a devilish grin. "It is deserted up here, just like you said."

"It is that," I agreed, looking out at the sunlight sparkling on the water, holding Cindy's hand as she leaned against me. "When did you become the exhibitionist?"

"When I'm with you, I don't care much about anything or anybody else."

We stood and watched the sun disappear behind the mountains, and as darkness fell the air got a little chilly.

"How about that fire?" I suggested, and Cindy quickly seconded the suggestion.

Back at the cabin, I grabbed some of the wood piled against the cabin wall and proceeded to get a fire going while Cindy unpacked our bags. I had brought some snacks and sandwiches to get us through the night, and Cindy made up a plate of cheese, crackers and pepperoni while the fire began to roar.

"Might have overdone it," I said as the fireplace crackled and we were forced to step back a bit from the heat. "Not used to dealing with real wood I guess."

I looked over at Cindy, the light of the fire dancing all over her face as she looked at the flames. So thrilled with the primitive cabin, like she had never been anyplace like it. Come to think of it, maybe her and her mom hadn't had much chance to do the things most families do.

Just then Cindy looked up at me, catching me staring at her, and I sheepishly grinned.

"Sorry. You always look so beautiful in the glow of a fire."

"I feel beautiful," Cindy said. "Keep the fire roaring for me."

Cindy walked into the bedroom, leaving me to poke at the fire like I knew what I was doing. She was in the bedroom for quite a while, and after I pitched another log into the inferno I heard Cindy clearing her throat nervously.

I turned and saw Cindy standing in the doorway of the bedroom. A startled gasp escaped from me as my eyes took in the sight of Cindy, wearing the most sheer and revealing nightie I had ever seen. It was like she was wearing a misty cloud. The white silk left nothing to the imagination, revealing her teardrop shaped breasts, with the rose colored nipples pressing against the fabric.

Below, the outline of her light brown triangle between her legs was visible, and the nightie ended at mid-thigh. Her legs. Cindy always wore slacks so I seeing them them for the first time; the left one, so shapely and strong - almost muscular, and the right one - with the long scar that ran from above the knee and down to her calf - and the leg itself much skinnier and a little off-color.

Looking up at Cindy after my visual excursion of her body, I saw her biting her lower lip, just like she always did when she was nervous. Her eyes were like those of a deer caught in the headlights, looking almost like she was afraid of my reaction.

"No sense hiding it anymore," Cindy finally said.

"No sense and no reason to," I said as I walked toward her. "You look unbelievable."

"I'll take that as a compliment," Cindy started to say, just before I took Cindy in my arms and kissed her like I never had before.

"Let's go to bed," I said, and began to lead her into the bedroom, but Cindy stayed in place and shook her head.

"There," Cindy said, and motioned to the rug in front of the fire.

Taking my hand she brought me over to the shag rug, which I suspected had quite a few stories it could tell, and was about to have another very soon. Cindy began to unbutton my shirt, her fingers shaking and her eyes still wide.

Off came the shirt, and how I wished I was in better shape. Cindy didn't seem to mind, and smiled as she ran her fingers through the salt and pepper hair that covered my chest.

"Soft," Cindy said with a little giggle, and started to undo my belt.

I stood there and let Cindy do as she wanted, since she seemed to have a plan, and I was liking the plan a lot so far. As the belt came undone and she undid the button, my khakis slid to the floor on their own. I kicked my shoes off and stepped out of the tangle at my ankles and kicked the mess to the side.

Cindy was holding onto my arm while I did this, and I noticed her eyes were transfixed on my boxer shorts, and more specifically, the bulge that was quite evident on my right thigh. I heard Cindy swallow as her other hand went down and ran lightly along the bulge.

"Not like surfing the internet," Cindy said nervously, and I was reminded that this was going to be something very new to Cindy. I also hoped that she wasn't expecting anything like the genetic freaks that populate the adult sites there.

I let Cindy stroke me a couple of times, feeling myself get harder under her touch, until she finally undid the snap of the boxers. Shifting my hips a little, the boxers cleared the obstruction that was holding them up, and Cindy gasped when my cock sprang wildly around after being freed.

I smiled at Cindy, brushing a strand of hair from her face, but Cindy was still concentrating on down below. Tentatively, her hand reached out and took my cock in her hand. The sight of her pale little white paw on my thickening beige member looked so erotic, and when Cindy gave it a couple of gentle pulls, I immediately became as hard as I could remember being in a very long time.

Without words, I eased Cindy down onto the soft rug, and as she lifted her nightie up and over her head, I coaxed her onto her back. Parting her thighs with as much care as I dared, I knelt between them and gazed at the golden brown fur that surrounded her womanhood.

My hands slid along Cindy's thighs, feeling the caress of the soft down that lightly dusted them, and lowered my face until my lips grazed her labia.

Her pubic hair was so soft and fine that it felt like a gentle breeze against my cheeks, and when my tongue slid into her pussy, Cindy's entire body jerked in surprise. I wrapped my arms under her backside and pulled her tight against me as my tongue found her pearl.

Cindy squirmed and moaned as I delicately caressed her clitoris orally, inhaling the spectacular aroma of a woman once again, enjoying the scent and the sounds of a woman. A woman about to cum.

It was good that we were isolated, but even then it was a miracle that the sheriff never showed up at the door. I held onto Cindy for dear life, licking and lapping at her pussy, while she let out some sounds that I couldn't imagine coming from her. I looked up from her furry grotto and saw her face for a second as she thrashed around; veins bulging in her neck, face flushed, and her eyes rolling back in her head as she came.

When her orgasm finally ebbed, her body kept shaking for a minute or two, and as I raised my head up from her delta and leaned over her, her arms flew up and grabbed me around the neck.

"Oh god oh god oh god!" Cindy chanted, and she was kissing all over my face, her cheeks damp with tears and sweat. "I love you!"

"I love you too," I said, and slid up on the rug until my knees were up against her backside.

Cindy looked down at my cock, springing around just inches from her pussy, and bit her lower lip.

"I want you so bad," I said, taking my cock and running it through the fur and along the lips of her pussy.

Up and down along her opening I slid the head of my cock, the wetness making the whole area glisten, until I couldn't stand the teasing anymore.

"Oooh!" Cindy gasped, as the head of my cock slid into her.

As I entered her, I immediately ran into an obstacle. Not an unexpected one, but one I had hoped was not there for whatever reason. I pushed myself harder against her hymen, and tried to shut out Cindy's sobs.

I couldn't stop now, and Cindy wouldn't have let me anyway, as she had hold of my ass cheeks and was pulling me toward her. Finally, I got frustrated and pushed with all of my might.

Cindy screamed as I tore through the barrier and squeezed about half of myself into her before stopping. Her pussy was like a vice, and I began to rock very gently inside of Cindy, trying to loosen her up a bit, and trying not to look at her beneath me, crying and biting her lip.

"So good," Cindy choked out. "Don't stop."

As if to emphasize that point, Cindy began thrusting her hips up to meet my timif prodding. Soon, I was in her to the hilt, and the sloppy sounds coming from us as we made love were magical.

Cindy was still crying, but they were tears of joy as she looked up at me, and she got me crying too. It didn't affect my view of watching her cum after a few minutes, her tight pussy clamping down on me as her head arched backward, raising her whole upper torso while she screamed in ecstacy.

"I loved watching you cum," I said as I kept sliding my cock in and out of her pussy, which was nowhere near as tight as before, but still a wonderfully snug fit.

"I want to watch you too," Cindy said, and I was more than happy and ready to oblige.

My orgasm would have been on the way anyway, but hearing Cindy say that put it in motion. I slid myself all the way into her, and then stopped. My seed spurted inside of Cindy in a torrent, and she let out a sigh as my cock jerked with every blast.

When I finally stopped cumming, I eased down and kissed Cindy, her face radiating more happiness than anyone else's in the world, with the possible exception of mine.

12. Afterglow.

We held each other for a long time, only breaking away from each other long enough for me to pitch a few logs into the fire to keep us warm. I loved the way the light flickered on our bodies as we relaxed on the shag rug, which was going to need some cleaning before we departed, something that was not lost on Cindy.

"Looks like a slaughterhouse in here," Cindy quipped dryly as we looked at the rug, and I went into a laughing fit at that.

"I shouldn't be taking pleasure in someone else's pain," I said after getting control of myself.

"I don't even remember the pain part," Cindy said, and as she reclined next to me, putting her hand behind her head so she could watch the fire, I found myself with my face right next to Cindy's armpit.

I was surprised that I hadn't noticed that Cindy had shaved her underarms. The moist little hollows now had just a faint patch of fuzz, and I chuckled when I thought back to that evening so many months ago.

"What's so funny?" Cindy said, looking at me as I stared at her armpit. "Do I smell? God, I must!"

"No, don't," I said as Cindy started to put her arm down, and I brought it back to its earlier position above her head. "If I tell you something, you have to promise not to laugh, or at least not think I'm a pervert."