Village Green Candle Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't promise that, because I already think you're a pervert."

"Okay, I'll tell you anyway," I said. "Do you remember your last birthday?"

"The party you had for me? Of course I do."

"No, I mean the actual night of your birthday, and you were helping put stuff in the attic."

"Oh yeah!" Cindy exclaimed. "You almost fell off the ladder."

"Right," I continued. "Well, the reason that I almost took a header was - well, I happened to glance down when you were reaching up to hand me something and I saw..."

"Well? Saw what?" Cindy said, and chuckled herself as I tried to compose myself. "You're cute when you blush, you know?"

"Your sleeve slid up," I eventually blurted out. "And when it did I saw that you had hair under your arm."

"Oh god! I'm sorry. How gross you must have thought I was! No wonder you almost fell!"

"No, I almost fell because I was trying to get a better look the second time."

"Huh? You mean you like that?"

"Guilty," I admitted sheepishly. "Before that day, I had always thought of you as a kid - a kid I was very fond of, but a kid just the same. Seeing that, I started to look at you in a different way."

"And here we are," Cindy said with a smile.

"Here we are," I echoed.

"That means I'm throwing the razors away."

"You don't have to do that," I told her. "I don't want you to do anything that would make you feel uncomfortable."

"Hey, I never used to bother shaving because nobody was going to look under my arms back then anyway, and the only reason I shaved my pits was because of you."

"Either way is fine," I said, and I brought my hand up to her underarm, letting my fingers graze against the faint patch of stubble. "You have very sexy armpits either way."

"Sexy armpits?" Cindy asked with a giggle.

"Absolutely. Women's underarms are one of the sexiest parts of their bodies."

"They are? And I have sexy pits?"

"Very sexy," I said, and impulsively leaned over and kissed her damp hollow.

"Ooooh," Cindy said softly, and when I saw the faraway look in Cindy's eyes, I upped the ante.

My tongue slid slowly through her armpit, and as I made contact with the delicate fuzz I felt my cock begin to get a second life. Cindy's mouth was open and she took a deep breath of air as my tongue continued up to the inside of her bicep before retracing my earlier path and licking my way back down.

"Bet nobody ever did that to you before," I said with a smile.

"Nobody ever did anything to me before," Cindy said. "That was... "

"Nice?" I suggested.

"Mmmmm - much better than that," Cindy replied. "Will you still do that when my pits are hairy?"

"As much as you want."

"I like," Cindy said. "Bet it would be better for you after a shower though."

"Actually, I don't think so," I said as I got on my soapbox. "You're sweaty right now, but you don't smell. Sweat only starts reeking when it sits around for a while. We get sold on the idea that we need to spray and sanitize everything constantly. We excrete phenaromes, which act as an attraction to others, but people mask that scent with perfumes and such that are manufactured to do the very same thing."

"I'm learning quite a lot tonight," Cindy said as I continued to nibble away at her sensitive bits. "There's a few more things that I want to find out about though."

"Anything I can help with?"

"Actually," Cindy replied as she sat up next to me and leaned over my crotch, "I'm going to need you as a prop."

Cindy took my turgid tool in her hand and wiggled it back and forth, seemingly enjoying playing with my limp dick as it flopped around.

"Not as scary looking as it was before," Cindy commented.

"Scary?"

"You know, all huge and veiny and throbbing," Cindy said. "Now it looks more friendly."

"I wish I had seen the part when it was huge, because that would have been a new sight, but if you keep doing that, there's a good chance that things are going to change," I said while watching Cindy play with my cock.

"If I don't do this right, tell me," Cindy said, and lowered his head down until her mouth was on my cock.

As my cock laid back on my stomach, Cindy ran her tongue along the underside and back down. Looking up at me, Cindy 's tongue slid back up the shaft, this time letting her tongue flick around the base of the glans before dancing on the opening.

"Ahhhhh," I moaned, as my cock began to stiffen from the affection. "More of your internet education?"

"Aren't you glad Al Gore invented it?" Cindy quipped, and held my cock upright, having coaxed it to half-mast and beyond.

Lowering her head, Cindy opened her mouth wide and let the head of my cock slide into her warm wet mouth. Sliding her lips against the ridge of the glans, her mouth began to go a little farther down with each bob of her head, until she was almost taking half of me.

I reached down and slid my hand between her legs, finding her still wet and very willing, as she parted her thighs to allow me better access.

"Fantastic," I told her, as she took her mouth off my now very erect member.

Holding the base in one hand, she let her hand slide up and down, the twinkle in her eye evident as she played with me like a new toy.

"Love the way it came back to life," Cindy said. "I guess we can't leave it like that, can we?"

"That's up to you."

"Here's a suggestion," Cindy said, and rolled onto her knees gingerly, raising her buttocks high and lowering her face down to the rug."

I could hear her muffled giggle as she presented herself to me. Her ass cheeks were full and round, and as she offered me this spectacular view of her most intimate parts, I was a little confused.

"Actually," I said as I struggled to get to me knees, my body aching from our earlier exercise. "You're presenting me with two alternatives.

Indeed, the tan ring of her anus was looking very interesting, and I was wondering whether Cindy was suggesting that I visit the hairless, puckered opening.

"Oh, sorry. Don't think I'm ready for that tonight," Cindy said. "There's always the rest of the weekend though. I was thinking more about - oooooh - that's it."

I was sliding my cock through the underside of her bush, and when I slid into her tight pussy, I had apparently made the right decision. Pulling her hips toward me as I penetrated her completely, Cindy cooed and assured me that was what she wanted.

Now Cindy was no longer the passive recipient of my passion, but an active player. Cindy pushed herself back at me at my every thrust, and the slapping sounds blended with the crackling of the fire. I held onto her hips as she began howling again, and her body shook again as I impaled her harder and harder. Finally, I erupted into Cindy once again, and when my cock finally stopped twitching I eased us down onto our sides.

Cindy's body started shaking, and for a minute I thought she was crying, but when I looked sown at her I could see she was giggling.

"Something funny?" I asked.

"I'm so happy I can't stop it," Cindy said. "I love you so much."

"I love you too babe," I said, and I shivered as my cock slid out of Cindy at last.

"Nooooo!" Cindy said, grabbing my limp member and pulling on it. "I want him back inside me."

"Doesn't work that way, I'm afraid. Besides, I'm an old..."

A sharp tug on my cock forced me to end that sentence abruptly, and Cindy went back to gently pulling on it.

"I'll bet that before too long, you're going to be very hard again," Cindy said with determination. "If not, that's okay too, but I bet that between the things I can do to you and the stuff you can do to me, you'll be savaging me again."

"Really?" I asked. "What stuff can I do to you?"

Cindy turned her head back to face me and leaned over to me.

"Anything you want," Cindy whispered huskily into my ear between nibbling my lobe, and although looking every bit as sweet and innocent looking as ever, she now sounded very different. "Everything you've done so far I've loved. Teach me. I need to learn. I want to make you as happy as you make me."

13. More coffee with Cindy's Mom.

It was a few months after I had spoken to Cindy's mother in the coffee shop when I asked to meet her there again. We had gotten quite friendly during my courtship with Cindy, so there was none of the tension that accompanied our earlier meeting.

"I figured that since I was goofy enough to ask you here whether you minded if I asked your daughter out, that I ask you another question here," I started to explain. "It was good luck then, and since I'm still an old fashioned guy..."

Susan's eyes began overflowing as I spoke, and as the tears began to flow she began to laugh as well, causing me to hand her my napkin.

"I see where Cindy gets that from - the crying and laughing at the same time," I said with a chuckle.

"Anyway," I continued, "I want to ask Cindy to marry me."

Now we were both getting emotional, as it proved catchy. Finally, Susan got herself together and reached over the table for my hand, clasping it tightly.

"I kinda suspected that," Mrs. Terrell said. "All of a sudden, after you two went away for that weekend Cindy went from being a fountain of information to very close-mouthed. Still happy and all, but I knew something had changed. Something wonderful had happened, and you'll never know how happy I am for her. And for you. I never thought this moment would come for her. You've done wonders for her."

"I haven't done a thing," I suggested. "It's all Cindy's doing. She took a dead man and brought him back to life. I guess we needed each other."

"You realize," Susan said, getting serious at the end of our meeting. "Cindy's leg - the prognosis isn't - well, let's just say that she'll never be any better than she is now."

"Guess you could say the same thing about me," I replied. "I think that no matter what happens, we'll be able to take care of each other just fine."

14. The Wedding.

What started out to be a little modest gathering one Sunday in September turned into quite a little extravaganza. We engaged the mayor to perform the ceremony in the park in front of the candle shop, and we were blessed with a beautiful afternoon for it as well.

When I had begun to inquire around for some entertainment and light refreshments, my business neighbors came through in a big way, and wouldn't take money or no for answers. The college music department sent down a string quartet to play before the ceremony, as a thank you for years of supplying all their organizations with gift certificates for various fund raisers.

All the joy of living in a small town showed itself that day, and it was something I considered a tribute to Bethany and the good will she had always shown toward others in the town, and that I had tried to continue after her passing. It was also a tribute to Cindy. For her cheerfulness, and her bubbly personality and her tremendous courage in living her life to the fullest.

The music played, the police blocked off that part of the roundabout to traffic and ignored the bottles of bubbly that appeared after we exchanged vows, and half the town showed up, or so it seemed, to share our joy.

A photographer captured a special moment of the day, and the picture is proudly hanging at the entrance of our store, right next to the other important picture.

He took it after Cindy walked - glided like she was on air, or so it seemed to me - across the park to meet me for the ceremony as the crowd clapped. It shows us smiling like loons, and captured Cindy just after she had flung her bouquet up over her head.


They were flowers that an ecstatic Susan Terrell, shown jostling for position with some other women, would end up catching a second later. If you look closely, an astute observer could catch a glimpse of something barely peeking out from the lacy short sleeve of Cindy's spectacular peach-colored gown. Most people wouldn't notice, but I'm not most people and we aren't most couples, and that suits us just fine.

...........

Thank you so much for reading the story, which I dedicate to everyone who has overcome any of life's obstacles and been able to smile through it. I hope you found it interesting.