Village Tales: Alexia Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What beautiful breasts you have. I see that your husband has not exercised these delicate nubs excessively, yet they must be seasoned so that you can pleasure men with them. You must always remember what they are for. Some might say they are for suckling babes. Myself, I think they are for tempting men."

While he continued with his observations he continued to tease and play with mother's breasts and nipples. He nibbled her neck and ears and kissed her voraciously, whispering things into mother's ears that made her blush violently. Mother's nipples were dark and erect from his teasing and sucking, but the most unbelievable thing was that the dark blue crease of her slit now betrayed a faint tinge of pink that widened noticeably as his hands teased her breasts and started to stroke the inside of her thighs from her knees to her bush. The small lips that concealed the furry crinkle between her legs seemed fatter and protruding, pouting imprudently to expose its salmon pink interior.

The leader then whispered something to mother that made her gasp aloud. He was obviously disappointed with her response because he moved to her thighs and pinching her sharply on the inside of each thigh, forced her legs apart. Then he pushed her onto her back and lifted her legs perpendicular to her body, and pushed them back over her body until she was bent double with only her back and shoulders touching the floor. He instructed the man holding her arms to hold her outstretched legs as wide as possible. The man, quickly complied with his leader's commands, stretching them so wide that the chink of mother's sex split apart to gape pink and glossy. The leader sat next mother's legs and grasping the soft lips of her vulva, spread them wide to reveal the pink interior to all.

"You were a lucky man to have such a soft plaything." He said to Father as he stretched the moist flesh apart and ran his finger through the groove "Ah .. she is moistening nicely. I think we must have interrupted some intimate play, but fear not she will yet yield herself to more prurient passions, though she is still not yet completely prepared for wifely duties. However, we shall soon change that."

When she heard this, mother started to scream and cry. The man turned her slightly to one side and slapped her hard on the bottom. A red hand mark spread over her bottom.

"Quiet woman or it will go bad for your man here. Rolf, if she cries out like that again, cut off her man's left hand."

At this, mother became silent and passive.

"That's better" he said.

The relentless assault on Alexia's neck and breasts was beginning to have its inescapable outcome. She waited expectantly for each oral interlude unable to dispute his growing dominion. Like an itch that couldn't be scratched, her moistening vulva throbbed spontaneously, kindling shafts of pleasure that rippled through her psyche, paring back her modest virtue. She felt the lips of her sex thickening in instinctive anticipation. He whispered to her again.

"You are feeling easier now, aren't you, my little plaything? Your mouse wants comfort, no? I think it's time for you to open your little mouse up and show me your charms. Let me see how wet you have become."

"Never!" she gasped and he looked at her severely. He shifted his body and she immediately felt sharp pinches on the delicate inner parts of her thighs forcing her thighs apart. She screamed as her legs were splayed out and then pulled back above her head. His surprisingly gentle hands took hold of the soft inner lips and parted her sex for all to see. She was ashamed. Surely they could all see her moistness and realize that she had lost all control over her intimate spot. She knew she would be lost if he touched her sensitive nub, which she was sure must be standing out stiff and red.

He turned and talked to Ingemar and then as if he read her mind, first grasped and fondled her clitoris between finger and thumb and then drew his finger from the slippery opening to her vagina back to her tense nodule of pleasure. She screamed and tried to escape. She was shocked as he hit her right buttock a stinging blow closely followed by one to the left. He then said something to his assistant who spread her legs even further and she felt the last most cruel slap on her exposed pubis and clitoris. He told her to be quiet or he would mutilate Ingemar. She realized that for his sake she must not fight. Her pubis throbbed wildly and she was startled to realize that, as the leader's fingers recommenced their assault she was pressing herself against his fingers; seeking a quick release.

The leader turned his attention again to mother's sex. He stretched the folds of her sex apart with one hand and eased a finger from his other hand up to the knuckle into her. Her body tensed and I heard her take a sharp intake of breath.

"It is better already is it not. Even in these conditions with an audience looking on, a man, in fact any man touching your wet and puckered furry mouth brings you on. Feel how my caresses wear away your reserve and inspire your slot to release its female elixir. Your warm wet slit begins to itch for release. Already you can sense this. Smell your passion on my fingers. Taste your tangy wetness. Your female perfume is a powerful lure to all men. Your scent is so delicate, yet with the power to stiffen any man."

He withdrew his finger and began to move it up and down her sex pausing at the top of each stroke and rotating his finger before urging it downward again to slip into her taut vagina. With his finger inserted, he bent it and searched out the ridged roof of her vagina just behind her pubic bone and ran his finger across it. After some minutes he stopped holding the folds of her sex apart. Indeed there was no need to, as they had expanded to reveal the fur trimmed gash of glistening pink, which had previously been known only by her husband. He continued his procedure for some few more minutes, sometimes stroking the bumps he located in her vagina, sometimes tapping this area before plunging two fingers deeply into her sex. Mother gave a strangled cry and inhaled sharply as she remembered his warning. The man withdrew his fingers and first placed them under her nose, then made her suck them. He thrust them into mother again and this time placed them under father's nose.

"Smell your woman, it makes you hard does it not."

Then he stroked them across father's cheek leaving wet streaks.

"She is coming along nicely wouldn't you say. Even you cannot claim to be unaffected by her being brought on by a complete stranger who you hate"

Father struggled uselessly as the man unfastened the front of Father's britches and released his cock that stuck out like a flagpole. The man then returned to mother. He removed a small pot from a pocket in his jerkin and scooped out some of its contents onto his fingers and massaged into the soft flesh of her breasts. His fingers massaged the lotion into her stiffened nipples and dark brown areolae until they possessed a healthy glow. More of the salve was smeared within her sex, where a liberal amount was impelled well into her moist vagina and worked in with the slow rotation of his two fingers.

This operation also advanced his assault on her modesty while expanding her snug haven in readiness for its approaching tryst. He rubbed it around and over the pink swelling at the top of her slit, while slowly penetrating her sex with two fingers from his other hand. Mother's face was flushed and I could see that her hips were almost imperceptibly moving in response to his indecent massage. I could now hear sucking noises as his fingers slowly entered and retreated from her vagina. Mother's mouth was slightly open and her breathing was ragged. The man who had been holding mother now sat behind her holding only her legs and observed the proceedings intently. Although he had released mother's arms she seemed unable or unwilling to resist the stranger's efforts. The leader increased the tempo of his strokes and his finger at the top of her slit flickered faster and harder.

Mother's hips began to rotate at first slowly and then more quickly from side to side as her legs spread further apart allowing the man unimpeded admission to her slit. I could see that the man was now thrusting three fingers into her gaping hole. Abruptly he stopped this procedure and smeared more of the lotion into the crack of her bottom where he used one finger to press it into her bottom. Then, he rested his hand against her sex, his fingers hovering at the entrance to her vagina as he started to again toy and play with mother's breasts. He licked her neck and face and compelled her to kiss him.

Her hips rose up to his hand, driving his fingers into her supple orifice and squeezing them with rhythmic constrictions, before sinking to the floor and then lifting and immersing them again in her well primed slot. The man allowed her do this for some minutes before removing his hand. Her yawning sex seemed wet and rosy and the look that flickered across mother's face seemed almost like disappointment. The man unfastened his pants and with a strong thrust, pushed his member deep into her. As he prodded, her hips, at first passive, began to heave slightly against each thrust. Mother, her eyes closed, heaved and bucked and suddenly stiffened her legs and with numerous aahs and ohhs impelled her hips against his body forcing his member deep within her. His grunts and groans showed that he experienced great pleasure from driving his thing into mother and white foam spurted from around his member as they both cried out together.

I could tell and was shocked to realize that from the emotion I could hear in mother's voice, she had enjoyed what he had just done to her. Just watching and hearing them gave me a tickly feeling between my legs and my throat felt dry.

Scared by what might happen to Ingemar if she struggled or resisted, Alexia endured the lewd attentions of her tormentor. Her sex burned hotly from its recent punishment, but he spread something on her breasts and inside her slit that cooled and soothed her inflamed parts. When his finger shifted from her vagina to her responsive knob, circling and lifting it, waves of desire that she could not suppress washed through her. Her slick vagina greedily absorbed the fingers entering her, enfolding them in its gentle embrace. Oblivious to this lewd indignity, her yearning for sexual release swelled. He kindled her lust slowly and efficiently until she was consumed by the act itself. His assistant made certain that she could only assist his enjoyment of her. She was acutely aware that she was merely his plaything and it depended on him whether she would be satisfied or frustrated.

Oscar closely observed the condition of the woman's sex. The lotion had started to manifest its influence over her modest nature as evidenced by the generous secretions that now trickled from her tight slot. "Ah," he thought "the amorous maiden is beginning to surrender to demands of the flesh. What heat she has, what a sublime delicacy she is."

Alexia stifled her regret when he paused in his torrid massage to torment Ingemar with his growing success and felt relieved when she again felt fingers slide into her impatient sex. He rolled her stiff clitoris under his thumb until she was certain she would erupt in wanton lust, but always he kept her at the threshold never allowing her to cross. She began to believe she must be the victim of sorcery, that she was bewitched. She seemed unable to concentrate on her defiance and found herself more responsive to his sinful assault.

"Not yet, my little wanton. You must work for it. Give yourself into the sensations." He thought to himself. She now no longer was able to maintain her previous composure. There was no doubt now that she was responding to his encouragement. Even now he felt gentle compression of his fingers with each thrust. The light pressure of her bush against his hand pressing his fingers deeper into her feverish orifice confirmed her surrender.

The man, an expert in erogenous arts, now substituted three fingers for two, widening her bearded cleft shamelessly. He withdrew his fingers and rested them at the entrance to her slick haven and leaning between her legs, whispered to her.

"You must work for it now my hot little wench. Move your hips, yes ... yes like that. Doesn't that help?"

She made no response except the rhythmic thrusts of her hips that declared both assent and obedience to his will. As she ascended to the peak of her desire, she felt the thick shaft of his cock pierce her to the core of her being. His prolonged teasing had skillfully achieved its erotic objective and Alexia was unable to preserve even the pretense of self-restraint as the slap of her bottom against the floor punctuated each vigorous heave of her hips. Waves of yearning washed over her, betraying a lust so overpowering that she was lost in its fury. His thick member thrust deep into her accommodating grotto sent ripples through her breasts. He pulled and pinched her tender nipples audaciously until they were as hard as pebbles and her cries bespoke both release and violation.

During the ensuing minutes as she regained some mastery of her emotions, she felt a sense of loss and a disturbing sense of submission. She had aided and enjoyed the fruits of union with another man while her true love had watched and, judging by the sheen on his cock had been, regardless of his anger, aroused by her conquest. Worse, even as she lay there with a foreign cock buried deep inside her and unlawful fingers fondled her naked breasts, she found her passion rekindling. Incredibly, she was almost reluctant to liberate him from her throbbing embrace.

The man lay on mother for some seconds and then extracted his thick rammer from her with a wet slurp and turned to father.

"See how the woman betrays you. The seed of a stranger seeps from her well ploughed furrow. In this she was a willing victim as eager to be impaled as I was to satisfy her. At the conclusion she would have entertained the stiff cock of any man here. See how her secret spot is ready still to embrace another hard prick into its warm and seductive tightness. I am a student of the fair sex, I have seen this happen with all women. Yesterday she would not have contemplated coupling with any one but you, soon she will beg for just a touch of my hand on her little mouse, couple with whomever I invite her too and feel exquisite pleasure. I will nurture her because she has the makings of a fine courtesan."

The man walked over and whispered into the ear of one of his men who, smiling mysteriously, slipped out of the house.

"Now we will see how much our lecherous courtesan has learned. Release her Edwin."

The man who had been holding her released her and stood up shaking out the kinks in his muscles.

"Now my dear, extend your legs wide, spread apart the lips of your faithless little notch and display your disgrace to us all."

"I cannot." Mother gasped her troubled face glowing hotly in her humiliation.

"Edwin, punish this disobedient woman, so that she realizes that she is no longer master of this faithless body but that I am."

Edwin rolled mother onto her stomach and spanked her bottom hard, causing mother to cry out.

"Arrange her on hands and knees and discipline her again."

Edwin complied eagerly, producing yet another cry from mother.

"Now are you ready to show us your treasures?"

"I cannot." Mother again cried.

"Stand up!" ordered the man.

Mother bravely refused.

"Edwin, stand this disobedient woman on her feet."

Edwin dragged mother to her feet and released her. The mercenary leader walked over to her and kissed her long and passionately, while he pushing her legs apart with his foot and thrusting his hand between the legs. He poked two fingers into her cleft.

"Edwin, while I am otherwise occupied, I want you to spank her bottom thoroughly. Remember to allow her to experience each stroke fully and consider her defiance."

Edwin positioned himself behind her and did as he was bid. With each swat, her hips drove forward forcing her to receive his fingers. Her cries became more piteous with each loud crack of Edwin's hand on her glowing bottom.

"You are tiring Edwin. Hold her up and I will take over."

Edwin took his master's place in front of mother, impaling her with his fingers and making loud slobbering sounds as he licked and sucked her breasts. The man paced his slaps tormentingly, giving mother time to get over each and nervously anticipate the next. After many smacks, the leader leaned over and whispered in mother's ear. I could not hear what he said but she shook her head and the punishment continued. He stopped for a moment and talked to another man, who left the room only to return shortly with a small cutting board that resembled the type of bat that children play with and a small bundle of long thin twigs. Laying the twigs down he brought the board down with a sharp crack over mother's already reddened bottom. She shouted out heartrendingly, begging him to cease. Again, he asked her whether she would expose herself. Again her head shook bravely, although, this time it was less bold. I'm sure she would have collapsed if Edwin had not been holding her up. The leader turned to his men and said.

"You three men, help Edwin. I want two of you to hold her arms and another to hold her legs with Edwin. Make sure her legs are sufficiently outspread so that she can still stand but wide enough to show off her charms."

Willing volunteers fell over each other to assist Edwin in his task.

"Now, bend her at the waist. Yes, like that. That's good."

With Alexia bent over he again cracked the board over her backside. Alexia again begged him to stop. This time the man ignored her and picking up the thin twigs from the floor swung them across her bottom. They must have hurt less than the board because this time she only groaned. However, this was just her initiation to something more astonishing. He told the men to hold mother erect and came around to face her. After kissing her uninhibitedly, he stood to one side and swatted mother sharply over the breasts with his switch. She was so surprised that she screamed out. Her chest crimsoned and her nipples immediately swelled up into hard nubs.

"Edwin, push her disobedient hips toward me."

With mother in this ungainly position, he lashed her across the tops of her thighs bringing up red welts that disappeared into the fur between her thighs appearing again on the other side. He alternated his strokes first one across her breasts, the next across her thighs. Her breasts were red and swollen and yet surprisingly, her sex yawned wetly. At times, the man flicked the switch up between her legs to teasingly strike against her sensitive vulva. After her cries subsided, he would stop and whisper into mother's ear. Her mumbled replies were too low to be heard, but he listened intently to her replies while he nibbled her ears and fondled all her intimate parts. Whatever it was she said seemed to rejuvenate his strength and purpose. His blows though less rough, fell unrepentantly on her sensitive areas. Increasingly, he lifted the switch between her legs and gently rapped it against this susceptible portal, sliding it backwards and forwards while her labia clinged to it lewdly.

The door opened and the man who had left earlier returned carrying four or five large seagull feathers. The leader paused in his torturing.

"Ah, these are perfect, aren't they my dear?" He said turning to mother who looked up at him with renewed alarm.

"Now, tell everyone what you just agreed to tell them."

Mother's voice was hoarse with emotion when she said.

"I will display myself. I ... I ... will do as you command."