Village Tales: Alexia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See Gareth what the Gods provide. The only reliable bed warmer."

He threw her to the ground and taking off his belt he tied her hands behind her back. Once immobilized he unbuttoned her blouse and fondled her exposed breasts. The woman spat on him and tried to shuffle away. Ulf raised his hand to hit her but Gareth who had stood up lunged over and held his hand.

"Enough Ulf, no need to stoop to the level of the barbarians. This might have been your daughter."

Ulf's reaction to this was unexpected as he fell to the ground and wept freely. Gareth placed his hand around the man's shoulders and held him until he had partly recovered. Ingemar stared at the girl. Surely it was Wanda, Ulick's girl. It was hard to tell given her condition.

"Wanda?" he asked.

Her head leaped up and she turned and looked at him suspiciously.

She spoke hesitantly, as though she had forgotten how to speak.

"Ingemar Gustafson?"

"Gareth" he said "why don't you untie her. I know this girl. She is from my village."

Gareth moved to her, untied her hands and threw the belt to Ulf. She slithered over to Ingemar, constantly watching the other two men.

Gareth came over to Ingemar.

"If you promise not to take revenge on Ulf I will let you free."

"You have my word. Ulf would do well to join with me. I intend to find these barbarians and rescue my wife. Perhaps we could also find his daughter."

Ulf laughed. "You're a dreamer and dreamers are worse than fools."

"Come" said Gareth "Let's eat. Men think better with a full belly."

The four souls hunkered down by the fire and Gareth spooned out helpings of his greasy stew into four bowls. Though plain, the travellers made short work of the food. Ulf turned to Ingemar and said.

"So you think it is possible to rescue our loved ones from the barbarians do you? And just how do you intend to do it? I've seen their walled cities and fortresses. Even their mansions are fortified. Impenetrable would be an optimistic description of them. I once harboured notions of finding my Seonad ... almost got myself killed doing it."

"One person has little chance, but several people can often accomplish what is impossible for one person. What about it? It's worth a try surely. For me I would rather not live knowing that Alexia is captive, forced to serve foreigners, while I make no attempt to deliver her." Ingemar pressed.

"Serve foreign masters, a polite expression for whoring, methinks. What makes you think you will still want her after she has been used by any with the money to pay. By the time we find her she will be just one more drab, hoisting her skirt at street corners."

Ingemar coloured as he said "Come what may, she is my wife, my beloved and I will not desert her to unknown perils."

"Count me in" said Gareth.

"Although I am not strong or clever. I will also do what I can" said Wanda.

"I think you underestimate both your strength and your intelligence" said Ingemar "You have survived where others did not. That shows a strong survival instinct and not a little strength and ability. What about you Ulf, are you in or will you continue to wallow in this sea of self pity. Remember it is not you who suffers."

"I think you are foolish but I am intrigued as to how you think you will carry out your grandiose plans. What have I to lose. If we are successful I will find my girl otherwise I am dead. I fear I have been dead these last few months anyway, without actually knowing it."

Gareth clapped the big man in a bear hug and said.

"It is time you did this. You were always a thinker in the village. With you we stand a much better chance of success."

Ingemar too clasped the arm of the man as a sign of brotherhood. Wanda kept her distance, still skeptical of Ulf's sincerity.

"So we should sleep. Tomorrow we proceed to the cities of the barbarians. How long will it take us?"

"With the cart, at least another three weeks before we reach their border. After that we may need to search for months perhaps years before we discover their whereabouts or even news of them." Said Gareth.

"Then we should get some rest. I fear it may be some time before we sleep well again."

Ingemar moved to the side of the wagon, closely followed by Wanda who intended to maintain a safe distance from Ulf and Gareth while retaining Ingemar's protection.

"I have been so frightened these last few days" said Wanda "My food was getting low and the nights have been so cold. I feel better now that you have arrived, Ingemar and that we have a plan. Perhaps we will find my husband too. I think he was taken as a slave."

"Try not to worry Wanda, get some sleep. Tomorrow will be a long day of travelling. But first, do you know what happened to Alexia? Did you see her at all after she was taken."

"I saw her in the women's wagon. It was a frightening place. After the raid we were all assembled in the centre of the village where they had their wagons. Alexia was one of the last to arrive and we ended up together.

They first told us to remove our clothes and then we were herded naked into two wagons. The young men and boys captured in the village were put in another wagon. Men came in with what looked like plough yokes. These were placed between our feet and chained to our ankles. Our hands were then shackled to manacles that stretched from the leg hitch which allowed us to eat if we sat up, but prevented us from doing much else.

Lying down it was impossible to even scratch yourself and we were forced to lie on our backs displaying everything we owned to the barbarians. Once we were all bound this way, other men came in like horse traders looking over new stock. They examined us all, groping and feeling us obscenely. That first day, Alexia was taken behind a screen by a tall man who looked a bit more civilized than the others. I don't know what happened to her there but she was kept there quite some time and when she was returned after the other men had left, she was crying and ...."

"And what?" Ingemar protested.

"I don't know whether I should tell you this! I don't want to cause you anymore anguish."

"You must tell me everything."

"Well, she was crying and her face was flushed. It looked like he had abused her. Her entire chest was ruby red, her pubic hair was matted and her sex was crinkled and swollen. I think he must have had his lecherous way with her. On the whole she seemed to be treated quite well. Although we were viewed as being no more than whores, she was never touched by any of the other men. It was as though someone had told the men to leave her alone.

Sometimes I envied her, but each day the tall man came and checked on her, carrying her behind the screen to gratify his lewd appetite, I suppose, as she always returned in tears. It must have been awful for her, because I often heard her low moans in the night. She was picked one night by the man we all called "the brute" and carried out of the wagon, but we heard an argument between "the brute" and someone outside and after some minutes Alexia was carried back into the wagon by the tall man.

We were driven to a major crossroad I didn't recognize and carried out of the wagons and lined up in row. The women who were considered to be fair were grouped in one spot. This is the group Alexia and I were in. The leg shackles were removed and we were told to lie down on our backs with our legs apart. I thought they were going to rape us, but two men came and poked and probed our vaginas. Virgins were given a red scarf to wear and we were loaded into a wagon.

During the day we were left alone but at night, men would come. The virgins were left alone but the raiders could pick any other woman and she would have to leave with them. Usually these women came back in the morning, their clothes often ripped and had obviously been forced to lie with these men. Sometimes they did not come back. For several days I was not picked and I thought I might be lucky. However, on about the fifth or sixth night "the brute" chose me.

He was big and hairy, had bad breath and his body smelt awful. I had seen this man pick women before. They always came back bruised and crushed in spirit. I was petrified. The man took me to his tent where there were other men but he didn't seem to mind; he groped and pawed me like an animal. He displayed me to the other men. Letting them touch me. Then he raped me. After him all the other men in his tent got their turn and then it was him again. It seemed to go on for ever. I was bruised and hurting.

After they went to sleep I tried to slip out of the tent and escape. The brute heard me and tried to catch me. He finally caught hold of me and started to beat me. I managed to grab his knife out of his belt and stabbed at him. By fate or good fortune I accidentally cut his throat, but was lucky that the other men were too drunk to hear anything. I ran away and ended up here. I've been here a week now."

He lay down pulling the sacking that provided scant protection against the cold across his body and rolled into a ball.

Wanda snuggled under her cover and was soon breathing deeply. Ingemar slipped into slumber. His dreams were troubled and confused.

In his dream he stood in a strange dimly lit room. Though sparsely furnished he could tell that this was the home of a rich man. A bed stood in the centre of the room.

Although he found himself rooted to the spot Ingemar discovered that the bed loomed large to him as he stood there. The effect was as if he were using a sailor's spyglass. A woman lay with her back to him, dressed lightly in a gauzy robe. His perspective changed and he was looking down on her. Her face was indistinct, unrecognizable although the rest of her body was in sharp focus.

He could clearly see the pale flesh of her breasts tipped with luscious dark berries through the filmy fabric. The woman stirred in her sleep and turned to her back. Her gown separated in front and fell apart revealing to his vision, all of her maidenly treasures. Her breasts, regular and taut, jutted from her chest. His eyes followed the smooth contours of body to the junction of her thighs. A bush of red hair peeped out where her closed thighs met.

The woman trembled and stretched out her legs displaying the dark streak of her sex. As her body twisted, the labia parted to reveal the moist looking pink interior. Her sex was inflamed, the lips swollen as though she had but recently parted from an ardent lover. This notion was reinforced by the stiff jutting protrusion of her clitoris that he could clearly see through the hair and the glistening trail of fluid that seemed to originate from her slot.

Ingemar felt the mounting tension in his member and was surprised to discover his prick standing out stiffly from his naked body. He was reminded of his lost love and felt a pang of distress. His eyes were, however, quickly drawn back to the woman below. Her body now moved suggestively, her hands moving to her spot where her fingers slowly advanced through the moist folds of her sex. One hand caressed and molded a breast whilst the other dipped and flickered in her wet orifice.

Ingemar was alerted by a soft rustle and watched as a tall thin man with red hair wearing only a sleeping robe entered the room and approached the woman. The woman intent on her own pleasure was unaware of the stranger observing her actions. Finally, before the woman could reach the acme of pleasure the man leaned over the woman, whispering in her ear as he held the hand between her legs. The woman's legs drew together quickly and she tried to draw away from the man but the man held her tightly preventing her flight.

The man continued to talk to the woman quietly, like you might talk to a spirited horse, until she became more settled. His hand brushed through the hair around her sex and he kissed and licked the woman's neck. Although she still exhibited dread, she lay unresisting, allowing the man to change the focus of his advances to the tempting dark berries of her breasts. Almost imperceptibly the advances of the man rather than just being tolerated as they initially seemed to be, were being reciprocated.

The thighs of the woman that had at first been firmly closed had parted slightly to allow the man better access to her delicate parts. Her face that had first shown fear, seemed joyful. Her lips had parted and her tongue slowly licked around them and it was obvious that she was becoming more passionate.

Ingemar could see that the man had now penetrated the soft furrow of her sex and was actively stroking her responsive clitoris. Her legs stretched further apart as the man pushed first one finger and then two fingers into her hot cavity. Her hips were now thrusting and writhing against his hand. Her hands reached for his stiff cock and began to stroke it. She showed no sign of her initial fear and her legs now stretched wide open as the man stroked her responsive slit.

It was obvious to Ingemar what would come next and, as though he were prophetic, the man climbed onto the bed and plunged his weapon deeply into her welcoming crevice. The woman was uninhibited in her passion and moaned joyfully as he pounded his cock into her yielding pussy until both he and she reached their climax together.

Ingemar recalled, with sadness, Alexia and how she had responded in this way to their lovemaking. How she was always ready to experiment with new positions or techniques. His mind filled with loss as his eyes were drawn back to the scene below him.

The man whispered to her again and she turned obediently onto her stomach stretching her legs wide whilst stroking her own clitoris under her marvellous body. The man buried his head between her legs and began to lick her slit and the tight rosette of her bottom. She writhed and bucked wildly as his tongue sought out her sensitive spots.

The man raised her to her knees and placing his knob against her tighter hole before pressing himself forcefully inside. She obviously relished the slow pistoning of his rod and moaned unrestrainedly. Her fingers continued their caresses of the clitoris and shortly Ingemar could tell from the quivers in her legs that she was experiencing another orgasm. As it swelled through her, Ingemar could distinctly hear what she was saying.

"Ingemar, my love. Yes push in. Push in. Ah! my love I am coming. Fill me with your seed. Yes .. yes. Aaaah Ingemar."

At that moment the woman looked back at the man plumbing her tight bottom with a look of ecstasy and for that brief second her face became clear, Alexia!

The stars were glittering coldly when Ingemar woke with a start. His head was throbbing again from his treatment at the hands of Ulf and Gareth. The dream had been so vivid. And yet it seemed so real. As a boy he had been considered to be fey. His often prophetic dreams had been treated seriously by the villagers. Though he had not had these dreams recently he wondered whether he had glimpsed the future.

Was this Alexia? Was this a vision of the life into which she had been cast? The woman in the dream had obviously enjoyed her vigorous reaming. He thought jealously of the viscous stream of semen that had pursued the thick spear of the man after he had withdrawn it from the woman. Coming to himself he realized that whatever the situation he must rescue Alexia.

He was still groggy from sleep as he realized he was no longer alone under his wrapping. Wanda lay beside him, her soft breasts against his chest. She was holding his stiff member in her hands and stroking him slowly. He whispered to her.

"Wanda, what are you doing?"

"You were trashing about, murmuring wildly about Alexia. I came over to see what was happening but when I lifted your cover I saw your cock was as hard as a stick. I was tempted when I saw it. Come, please let me relieve you of this tension in your body."

Ingemar now could see that Wanda was naked. Her body was smooth, warm and exciting. He thought of the woman he had dreamt about, of Alexia. Wanda was right he needed relief. But was it right? Wanda overpowered his resistance when she lay on her back and rolling Ingemar onto her, drew him into her hot soaking passion.

She was voluptuous and arousing, her hips grinding against his with impassioned rage, her stiff nipples thrusting against his broad chest. Her desire combined with his recent erotic dream resulted in an explosion in his loins. His seed spurted powerfully into her filling her furrow to overflowing, till it ran freely down her cleft.

The lovers exhausted by their exertion snuggled together for physical and spiritual warmth. Ingemar curled around her body, his hand clasping her naked breast as he lapsed into dreamless sleep.

Ingemar was awoken by the clatter of cooking pots and looked up from his bed to see Wanda and Gareth tying them to the side of the wagon. His head felt better than it had and he struggled to his feet, pulling on his pants and shirt and went to help them.

"Where is Ulf?" he asked not seeing him anywhere.

"I don't know." Said Gareth "He wasn't here when I awoke."

At that moment a rustle in the bushes heralded Ulf's return. he was carrying a brace of plump rabbits over his shoulder.

"I thought if we were going to be fools, we should be well fed fools." He grunted amiably

After their meal the travellers got into the wagon. Ingemar and Ulf sat in the back and Gareth and Wanda in the drivers seat. They had decided it would look better if it appeared as though they were a married couple driving to market. The day was warm and they met few people on the road. They stopped twice at small farms to ask for water and delicately question their inhabitants.

They discovered that the raiders had passed by their farms almost a week before them, travelling quickly northward. It was apparent that at their rate of travel they would have already reached the first major town to the north. As their wagon was old and pulled by just one old horse, they could see no way of reaching the town in less than three weeks. But, they could see no other way of reaching the town all together and they decided that splitting their crew was dangerous.

Almost a week into their journey they approached a farmhouse one evening where they hoped they might find a field to camp and where they could buy some eggs and milk. The four travellers approached the door and knocked. The door opened a crack and a young face looked out.

"What do you want?" She asked brusquely, her eyes brushing across the odd company before her, flaring briefly as they went by Ulf but regaining their coolness immediately.

"Who is it, girl?" Said a male voice as the door was pulled open.

An older man appeared in the doorway and stared at them.

"What would you be wanting here, strangers?" He asked gruffly.

"We hoped we might be able to buy some eggs and milk and perhaps pull our cart off the road into one of you fields so that we might stay the night."

The man looked thoughtfully at them.

"The milk and eggs I can manage but I'm not sure about the staying. Look at this girl, I used to let people stay here and one of them has knocked her up. Here she was almost an old maid and now she's carrying some good-for-nothing's baby in her belly. How did it happen? I say. He just brushed against me in the barn she says. And you fell back into the hay with your legs wide open, I says. Pah. What's worse than a spinster daughter? A pregnant spinster daughter, that's what."

Now that they looked closer at the girl they could see the truth in his words. She was tall and blonde with startlingly blue eyes and a voluptuous body. But, the swell in her belly was unmistakable. She placed her hands on it protectively as though her father might want to take it away.

"Gwyneth, take the woman to the barn and give her some milk and eggs. It'll cost you 2 coppers."