Village Tales: Alexia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you." Said Gareth.

"Well I'll thank you if you don't rob us blind in the night."

The man stumped inside and the girl took Wanda's arm and led her to the barn.

"Are you married?" Gwyneth asked Wanda.

"Yes," Wanda lied, "to the young man."

"What about the older man?"

"The blonde one?"

"No the other with the scar."

"No, he's not married. His wife was killed by raiders."

"Father makes me hide when the raiders are about. He says they'll rape me and maybe take me away and sell me into slavery. Though some days I think anything would be better than this."

"How did it happen?"

"It was some months ago after one of those raids. The raiders passed through and then a man appeared. He asked Pa for lodging and he agreed. He told us how the raiders had killed his wife and kidnapped his daughter. That's why Pa's so worried about me. He was sleeping here in the barn and I came out to bed the horses. He asked me to stay awhile and talk to him. He was very sad and I was sorry for him. Well, I let him cry on my shoulder and one thing led to another.

First, he kissed me. He was gentle and kind and, to be honest, I liked the kisses so I let him. He told me it would better if we lay down so that if my father came in he wouldn't see us kissing, so we lay down together. His touches were like fire and I let him put his hand on my bosom. Soon he was kissing me there. Then, before I really knew what was happening we were naked. He tickled me between my legs until I thought I would faint and then he lay on top of me and to my surprise poked me between the legs with his cock. I'd seen the animals do it but I just didn't realize how people did it. He was very kind and I loved every minute of it. Even the pain at the beginning.

I finally had to leave for bed and when I came out in the morning he was gone. As you can guess I was sad. Then as the months went by and my belly swelled I realized he had left me with more than memories."

"It's a strange story, no doubt." Said Wanda.

The women picked up the eggs and milk and returned to the three men. Again, Gwyneth eyed Ulf in a peculiar manner before leaving them to their meal.

As the stars came out the travellers went their separate ways. Wanda had discovered a pond and decided to wash herself. Gareth spent his time scratching words on a piece of paper. Ulf went hunting for rabbit and Ingemar needed to walk quietly and contemplate his options and to ease his heart.

Ingemar walked along the dry stone wall and sat on the lowest step of a stile he found built into the wall. His thoughts as usual centred on Alexia. His mind cast back to their meeting at her father's house when he was an apprentice. The time he had saved her from almost certain violation at the hands of two boys. The first time he sank into her slippery wetness.

He fell into a meditative daze and visions crowded into his mind. He stood within a small room. As he turned he saw a bench that was covered with a soft bedcover. Two people were standing in the room with him. As his eyes focused on them he saw that one was a tall blonde woman and the other a shorter man or boy.

The woman, though she appeared naked, was holding a gown in front of her as though embarrassed of her state. The boy regarded the woman with undisguised lust, even though she might have been his mother. He heard no words as the woman let the gown fall to the floor revealing herself completely to the boy.

The woman moved to the boy and slowly removed his clothes, kissing his face, his neck, his nipples as her mouth traversed his nakedness. His erect penis quivered excitedly as she kneeled in front of him and took it into her mouth. The boy's eyes closed and his chest heaved deeply as her mouth swallowed up his knob.

At first, his hips thrust toward her slowly and haltingly, as he licked his lips nervously. But, his cadence altered to match that of the woman as she increased her speed. Ingemar could tell from the mask of pleasure on the boy's face when he achieved his climax. The woman drew away, licking his plentiful discharge from her lips where it escaped from her mouth.

She walked to the couch, and lying down on it, guided the boy's face between her legs. Her hips heaved against him as his tongue lapped between the tender folds of her sex until with quivering jerks of her body she attained release.

The boy stood up, his cock once again rigid and primed and the woman aided him onto the bed where she guided him into her warm, slick haven. With the naivity and vigour of youth, the boy probed the woman heartily, arriving at a most delicious conclusion for both boy and woman.

The look of undisguised lust on the woman's face convinced Ingemar of the boy's effectiveness. And yet he was not yet finished, in seconds his hips again began to rise and fall on the receptive woman. As his dream faded he could see the woman's rising passion in the eloquence of her body movements.

Ingemar woke with a start. His head again throbbed, still not completely recovered from the hard knock it had sustained. His confused thoughts whirled in his head. Was this again a vision of his wife forced into a world of lascivious abandon; a slave to other's passion?

He stumbled to his feet and started back to the wagon. It had grown dark and he used the large barn as beacon. As he grew closer to the barn he could see a faint light shining through the barn boards. Drawing close he saw that the light was coming through a gap between two broken boards and he set his eye against it.

At first he saw nothing, but as he cast his eye around he could see the unmistakable leg of a woman, although her body was hidden by the body of a cow, that munched hay unconcernedly. Ingemar moved sideways until he discovered another break in the boards. This time he saw the farm girl, Gwyneth, lying face up in the straw her cotton dress drawn up to her neck. Her pregnant belly bulged tightly above the dark blonde bush between her legs. A man was sitting with his back to Ingemar facing the girl, his hands squeezing and fondling her swelling breasts.

"The little minx." Thought Ingemar "Now that one lover has greased her snug cleft, how easily it opens for another."

The man spoke and Ingemar suddenly recognized the voice. It was Ulf's voice that said.

"Ah, Gwyneth it has been so long. I little thought our hurried romp in the hay would so quickly bear fruit."

"I waited for you. I hoped you would return, but months passed and I began to fear the worst. But, quickly now put your cock into me and let me feel its stiffness again. Ah ... Ulf it is just as I remember it. Feel how wet I become when you are near. Be careful of the babe. You are a gifted lover, no doubt but I would not want to harm the baby."

Ingemar watched Ulf's glistening cock flashing ever quicker into her pink gash before he rose and went back to the wagon.

The wagon was dark when Ingemar got back to it. He climbed over the back board and after removing his boots and pants crawled under his covers and found Wanda, now a regular night time companion, warming his bed. His arms reached around her to cuddle her breasts as his cock slid easily between her thighs and into her slippery notch. Burying his face in her newly washed hair he revelled in her acceptance.

She instinctively adjusted to his thrusts and ardently responded to his passion. They lay united for some minutes before snuggling together in the warm afterglow of shared comfort. Knowing that his search would be long and arduous, Ingemar found comfort in Wanda's compassionate support.