Village Tales: Alexia Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alana adopted the most comfortable of many uncomfortable positions that allowed both she and Ulric to stay dry. It required that she encircle his waist with one arm and hold tightly to the buckboard with the other. She felt vaguely uneasy but at least she was warmer. As the ride became rougher she found more and more that she needed to hold on to him more tightly or be thrown around like a leaf in a storm.

With both arms now gripped tenaciously around his waist she could sense his masculine scent, which although disturbing at first came to be comforting after a time. With her left forearm, resting as it was on his thighs, she could feel a large bulge. Being curious, she furtively touched it with her arm until she concluded it was a large rod of some kind, perhaps a club of some sort.

She thought that it must be a problem hiding it with his man thing but she was relieved to think that Ulric was prepared to protect them from bandits. She drowsed off imagining him in combat with her mother's recent persecutor.

Ulric found his predicament all the more difficult because Alana's arm kept crushing against his member, producing exquisite but unwelcome stabs of lustfulness. He was glad when she finally fell asleep and the pressure against his erection lessened. She was leaning heavily against him making it difficult to drive so he adjusted her body into a less troublesome position. As he did this he drew his hand back brushing the tops of her thighs he found that her dress had ridden up, unveiling her mossy chink.

He tentatively tickled his fingers through the soft hair. Alana sighed softly and pressed herself noticeably against his hand. Encouraged, he cupped her yielding mount and squeezed warily. Still she slept on. He put his arm around her back so that he had greater access to her secret charms and now stroked his fingers up and down the length of the expanding cleft and sinking into the slick interior. Her face, although she was still slept, was flushed and warm.

Her quivering thighs bespoke her enjoyment. Becoming bolder he concentrated on her nub of pleasure, rolling and nipping it between his fingers until she heaved against his hand. Ulric withdrew his arm and concentrated on his driving.

The bandits struck suddenly. Ulric leapt from the wagon and soon dispatched them with his cudgel. All that now remained was the leader. Alana recognized him as the one her mother had been so indecently abused by. They seemed evenly matched until Ulric stumbled in a rut and the outlaw dealt him a fierce blow to the head. Ulric slumped to the ground heavily. Alana sprang from the wagon and tried to escape but the man was too quick and she was soon caught and returned to the wagon. The man dumped her unceremoniously in the back.

"So young filly." He said. "You think you can get away from me so easily do you. I have tamed a number of young mothers to my touch this day and now it is your turn to know the pleasure of my prick."

Alana backed away from him as he climbed into the wagon and walked toward her.

"Don't touch me." She ordered. "I am pure and undefiled."

"Just the way I like them." He laughed as he kneeled over her and grasped her breasts through the thin fabric of her dress.

"We must remove all obstacles to our enjoyment I think. First this troublesome dress." He said and pulled the shoulders of the dress down over her arms trapping them whilst revealing the soft pink mounds within. He leaned over and nibbled them crudely.

"See how your nipples acknowledge me. Watch how they lift for me when I whisper in your ears."

He licked her earlobes sending goosebumps through her that stiffened her nipples lewdly.

"And what of your mouse. Doesn't it want to come out and play?"

He completed her disrobing with a swift tug of her dress and threw it out of the wagon. Pulling her away from the side of the wagon until she lay flat on her back he buried his head into her tender slot. The torrid massage was insidious and raised her ardour despite her reluctance to surrender to his immorality. She squirmed under his ministering until she was ready to explode, then he fell off her and Alana looked up to see Ulric standing over her.

She had barely chance to thank him before he himself lay on her barely keeping himself from driving his cock deep into her well primed slot. He slid his rammer along her slit wildly, stimulating and stiffening her clitoris, until they both screamed out in climactic throes of passion.

Alana woke with a start. She was still in the wagon. Feeling her vulva she found it wet and slippery from her passionate nightmare. She smiled to herself and closed her eyes again, leaning more familiarly against Ulric. Her thoughts swam in an ocean of burgeoning desire. More eager than she had ever been to experience the attentions of a man and spurred by the still vivid images of the paroxysms of pleasure her mother had reached in the rough hands of strangers, she made no attempt to deter Ulric when he reached over and began to gently stroke her breasts.

Ulric noticed that Alana had awoken and smiled at her. He wasn't sure but he thought the smile she gave him was more friendly than previously. This was reinforced when she leaned against him closely and closed her eyes again. He timidly reached over and lightly brushed his hand over her breasts. Her eyes opened and the timid smile she gave him emboldened him.

He could not believe his good fortune as he clumsily fumbled the lacings at the neck of her dress undone. She pressed closer as he placed his hand on her exposed breasts, squeezing and caressing them until the tender nipples were taut and rigid. Glancing behind to make sure the other girls were not watching he leaned over and kissed Alana briefly on the lips.

The rain had stopped, although the weather was still dull and misty. Alana opened the front of the oilskin and releasing it so that it fell to the seat, slowly slid her ankle length dress up to her knees. She smiled at Ulric as he gently stroked her legs and knees and finally pulled her dress back to her waist, revealing her vulva to his sight. Ulric's mouth was dry and his heart beat erratically when he lowered his hand to the fur shrouded slit and clasped it boldly.

Alana recoiled briefly as his finger made quick contact with her clitoris, but she had determined to extend her erotic education. She smiled encouragingly at him as he sank his finger into her dripping hole and rotated it there while thumbing her clitoris. The outcome was never in doubt and her orgasm was spontaneous and desperate. Ulric whispered in her ear and she fumbled with the fastenings of his pants until his spear sprang loose.

"It's so big." she whispered to him.

"Yes," he whispered back "take it in your mouth."

With some trepidation she leaned over him and took the shaft in her mouth. While she lapped and sucked his eager cock he stroked her furry mouth from the rear, inserting his finger and heating her again. He was unable to withstand her ministrations long and exploded into her mouth. He was surprised she showed no distaste of his effusion and licked the remaining drops off her lips when she came up for air.

"You taste salty." She whispered.

"I want to put my cock into your hole." He whispered.

She blushed prettily. She had expected this to be a possibility and was nervous. Her observation of her mother's ravishment had opened her eyes to the resilience of her sex and knew that her little hole would admit his cock. She had seen it done standing and lying down, with big cock and small but she couldn't see how either of these were possible in the wagon.

"I don't think we will be able to on the wagon."

"Sit facing me."

Alana sat on his knees facing him.

"Now take my cock and put it in your slit."

She willingly consented and soon had the head of his rammer just inside her.

"It hurts a little." She whispered worriedly. It did not seem to have hurt her mother when all those men had had their way with her. In fact her mother had seemed to like it when they stuck their members into her sex.

"I will hold you up a bit until your quim adjusts to the size of my cock. You are a virgin so I must break through your hymen. After a while you will not feel any more pain. Ah Alana, you are so wet that I will have no trouble making you into a woman."

Ulric could see a hollow in the road ahead and sensed that this would provide the final catalyst needed to dispossess the willing maiden of her virginity. As the cart lurched through the hole Alana was plunged down powerfully onto his shaft. With a sharp cry and brief twinge that brought tears to her eyes, she now found herself firmly impaled on his prick. The girls behind slept on and were thus unaware of her change in condition.

The initial pain faded quickly and the bouncing motion of the wagon soon stimulated her burgeoning desire. Alana found herself able to move herself on his shaft and what started out as being uncomfortable soon evolved into all consuming pleasure. Alana's movements in concert with the lurching of the wagon and the deeply probing thrusts of Ulric's manhood soon brought her to the acme of lust that washed over her like a rushing stream.

She tightly gripped his cock in her vagina as if to extract every drop of his seed. Each slight movement sent uncontrollable thrills of pleasure through her. She now identified the strange behaviour her mother exhibited while pleasuring the barbarians.

"Like mother, like daughter". She murmured softly.

"Pardon?" Asked Ulric, but she merely smiled.

When she rolled away from him she was lightheaded, though a feeling of perfect fulfillment came over her as she lapsed again into fitful sleep. Ulric looked at her closely, although similar to Alicia in form she was different. Like Ingemar and Alexia he supposed.

"And where," he thought "is Alexia now. Dead? Or abandoning herself to the tune of a new master; lifting her hips in the eternal dance of creation. Alana's naked breasts rippled seductively as the wagon lurched along the rutted track. Ulric again pulled her dress up and studied her matted sex, which still gaped moistly, discharging a trickle of pink fluid that pooled stickily between her thighs.