Village Vixens Get Enough Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kishan
kishan
65 Followers

She came again, screaming into the pillow this time, I pulled out of her and lay on my back, pulling her on top of me. She grasped my cock in her hand and guided me into her hole as she sat on me. I reached up playing with her nipples with one hand, rubbing her clit with the other. She rode me with the talent that only a girl that knows how to ride a horse has. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations, she leaned down and took one of my nipples between her teeth, gently biting it pulling it. This was almost too much for me, I opened my eyes, she kissed me.

Then she nibbled on my neck and ears, the whole time riding my cock up and down. She whispered into my ear, please cum in me, I want to know what it feels like. With that she sat up, reached behind her, and took my balls in her hand, gently squeezing them. After the fourth squeeze, I felt my cum boiling up, I told her I was going to cum. She smiled her approval, I took hold of her arms, and rolled her to her back, pulling her legs over my shoulders, I started to pump into her with a frenzy.

Slamming into her harder than ever before, she was crying out, "Yes, Sir, Yes, fuck my cunt, fuck me hard, Yes damn it give it to me, Come all over meeeee….Pleaseeee” With that I slammed in as hard and deep as I could, my cock swelling, I pulled out my COCK and then shot thick, creamy, sticky liquid all over her belly and breasts.

Then she pushed me on to my back and took my cock into her mouth sucking the last few drops of cum.

I just closed my eyes for a few minutes and when I opened Anu was gone. What happened next day is a completely another story…

kishan
kishan
65 Followers
12